- Text Size +

 

Brian slid from the back of his car, flipping his cell phone open as he walked toward his front door... his intention to make this call infinitely short - for what was waiting for him inside, was the only activity he planned on engaging in for the rest of the night. "Kip, I'll make this short. I am pressed for time."

 

Kip rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what had his boss in a hurry now. He couldn't say that he blamed him. Justin Taylor was indeed prime. He wouldn't be wasting time on anything else either. "Yes, what did you need, Sir?"

 

"First off, has Taylor been dispatched without a problem?"

 

"Yes, Mr. Kinney. He is currently on the way to Mexico. He grumbled the entire time, but I figured that was just his way." Kip couldn't say he was sorry to see the end of Craig Taylor. His incessant whining had been getting on his last nerve for days. It was a relief to have that behind him.

 

Brian stilled his steps, close to the front door, not wanting to be overheard by either his staff or Justin. "Yes, it is. Now, there's one more matter to resolve before this can be completely closed."

 

Kip swallowed. He knew where this was heading. "Chris Hobbs."

 

"Yes," Brian hissed. "That young man won't fare quite as well as the incredibly fortunate Craig Taylor." Rage boiled inside of him each time he visualized the pain that man had inflicted on Justin. He had no plans of dealing with him quickly. Chris Hobbs would endure great pain. He would know what Justin suffered. Then, this would finally be over.

 

Shaking his head, Kip was glad his ruthless boss couldn't see the shock that turned into a smile on his face. Brian obviously had it bad for Justin. It was quite humorous to him. Before Justin had arrived in Las Vegas, he would have never thought this to be possible. But... the most unlikely events had occurred. Brian Kinney had a heart... one that was beating strongly for the hot little blond. Kip shuddered as he thought of how dangerous it was to threaten Justin. One thing was for certain - he never planned on being in that position. "What do you want me to do?"

 

"I want you to take the first flight to Pittsburgh. You will be returning by car. I want no traces left behind." Brian had this planned out precisely. There would be no mistakes made. "A car will be waiting at the airport for you. I don't care what means you need to employ to get Hobbs in that car. You will leave signs - untraceable ones - that Hobbs has left the Pittsburgh area. Quite obviously he will not be returning."

 

"If he puts up a large amount of resistance?" Kip asked, thinking he already knew his answer, but needed clarification. His gut told him that Brian would want to finish off Chris Hobbs. In his place, he knew he would want to do the exact same thing.

 

"You can restrain him in any way necessary... but you will not kill him." Brian once again began walking toward the house. "Call me when you have Hobbs and are on the way back to Nevada."

 

Kip felt a chill running up and down his spine. He almost felt sorry for Justin Taylor's assailant. Hobbs deserved whatever Brian did to him... but this could be a vicious end for the young man. He only wondered if Brian had thought about how Justin might feel about it. For sure, he didn't plan on being the one to question Brian on that. "I'll be in touch, Sir."

 

Brian powered his phone off and placed it back in his pocket. Even if Kip's flight left immediately, he wouldn't hear back for at least several hours. He didn't want any interruptions during that time. Brian had definite plans for the rest of the evening... plans that the beautiful blond that was quickly changing his life would be featuring in - front and center.

 


 

Justin leaned his head back against the wall of the hot tub, the remaining tension in him quickly dissipating. He realized he probably should have waited for Brian's return before availing himself of this luxury... but he had the feeling Brian wouldn't mind. Justin couldn't help but wonder what was going on between his father and Brian... in particular, what Brian's decision had been. It was strange how easily he had decided to trust him. From the point they had started, Justin thought it was nothing short of astounding. He had already decided he wasn't going to question Brian about it when he arrived. In his mind, he saw that as a lack of trust. He didn't want to give that impression. Justin wasn't certain why, but he trusted Brian. The cold-hearted man that the casino world saw when they looked at Brian wasn't the full package. Granted, Brian had to uphold that image in his world... but Brian Kinney had a heart. Justin really wanted to see more of that side of the man. Each moment they spent with each other, he glimpsed more and more that made him want to stick around. He just hoped that Brian wanted that too.

 

So lost in the heat that surrounded him, and the direction of his thoughts, he wasn't aware when he was no longer alone; nor of the man standing silently admiring him. It wasn't until he heard the appreciative whistle and the clothes being quickly discarded that he knew Brian had arrived home. He smiled, not turning around... intent on stirring Brian up just a bit. "We have to hurry. Your boss will be here soon. I don't have to tell you that he has quite the temper..."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed, determined not to respond to the teasing bait. Precocious little fucker. He'd be showing him the depth of his passions soon. Perhaps not anger... but he would be feeling the intensity of another more pressing emotion. Brian stripped down to nothing, his cock hard and ready knowing that Justin was naked in the water. Not how and where he planned on taking him here... but he wasn't one to argue with such convenience. He shrugged his shoulders as he advanced closer. Brian decided it had been meant as an invitation. Why else would Justin allow him to arrive home and find him here? "Does he now?" Brian purred into Justin's ear, leaning down to lick around the surface before slowly sliding into the heated pool.

 

Justin turned to look at Brian settling next to him, a pretend look of surprise on his face. "Oh! I thought you were the pool boy. He's really hot."

 

"You really do enjoy playing with fire... don't you, little boy?" Brian asked him, unable to totally dispel the jealousy that swelled within him. Brian knew exactly the employee in question. The young Latino was indeed hot... but in his opinion, nothing in comparison to this hot little blond that so mesmerized him. Shrugging as he let the full effect of the hot water rush over him, Brian said, "Why wouldn't he be? You know I only surround myself with the best."

 

Justin realized his little game had backfired quickly when he felt a spark of jealousy causing his chest to tighten. Biting at his lip, looking almost unobtrusively at Brian's gorgeous body, Justin asked, "Do you, umm, fuck him?"

 

Brian leaned his head back against the top of the wall, his head turning to look at Justin with a blank, innocent expression. "Would it matter if I did?"

 

"I guess not. He'll be here after I'm gone, probably." Justin didn't like to think of that occurrence. He had already realized he didn't want to leave Brian. Las Vegas he could do without, but he could accept if that came with being near Brian. "I was just curious."

 

"Hmmm. Curious." Brian arched a brow, looking at Justin knowingly. "I think you're jealous. Convince me otherwise."

 

Justin frowned, wondering how he was supposed to do that. He had walked into one of Brian's well-laid traps once again. How did he keep doing that? This aggravating, yet irresistible man was just too cunning. He didn't think he would ever get the upper hand with him no matter how hard he tried. "I'm not jealous, Brian. Don't forget - your reputation precedes you."

 

"How could I forget that?" Brian responded derisively. "How about we forget about my nefarious past and get on with the future... the more immediate future..."

 

"I think I could go along with that..." Justin agreed, a gasp slipping past his lips when he felt Brian's hand close around his leg, those muscular fingers squeezing the flesh underneath the water... smoldering hazel eyes meeting his own. "A water massage, Mr. Kinney? I think I could handle that."

 

Brian growled. "I do have some particular water sports in mind." Sliding his hand from Justin's leg to close around one hip, Brian moved his position until he was standing directly in front of Justin. In another sudden motion, Brian hoisted Justin's legs to lock around his waist. He laughed huskily at Justin's look of surprise. The laugh quickly died when the feel of Justin's thickening cock brushed against his stomach, his own throbbing in need against Justin's bare and wet skin. The time for playing games had quickly reached an end. Brian ducked his head, his lips closing over the perfect raspberry ones that he had swiftly come to realize tasted like no others. He moaned as his tongue stabbed deep into Justin's mouth, the taste of him was one that he couldn't seem to quench. Brian doubted he ever would.

 

Justin had similar realizations as he was completely taken away by the kiss that did nothing but consume him. The instant they touched always carried the effect of spontaneous combustion. It had no reason. It simply was. His hands reached out to clutch at Brian's toned, heated shoulders, his fingers sinking in deep to knead the muscle as he quickly became lost to the sensations that only Brian could evoke with a simple kiss. Justin opened his mouth wider, a breathless pant escaping as Brian's tongue took him as surely as he knew his cock would soon be taking possession. He knew it couldn't be qualified in any other terms. No matter if it just ended in a kiss - which it rarely did - or a full-fledged fucking frenzy, with Brian it was always possession. Justin loved and craved every moment of it.

 

Hands sliding downward, Brian sunk his fingers into the flesh of Justin's ass, uncaring any longer that he desired this capricious blond - morning, noon, and night. He had accepted it for what it was. Justin wasn't a standard trick; in fact, he wasn't a trick at all. He had genuine feelings for Justin, ones he hadn't verbalized yet... but in his heart, he understood them. Brian growled into the heat of Justin's mouth, unable to fathom how this petite blond had changed his life so dramatically. His desire for him was unending, but what was more remarkable was his need to take care of him. He had never felt like this for another man. Brian knew they needed to discuss the future. The reason for Justin's stay here no longer existed. He was free to go, and not under any obligation to him. That hadn't been an issue for a while now. He more than realized that his sensitive blond needed words to encourage his stay in Vegas. Brian couldn't imagine a time he wouldn't want him here. But could he give Justin the words he needed?

 

Justin groaned as Brian's teeth nipped at his bottom lip, his tongue sliding out to immediately soothe the sting. In an almost breathless murmur, Justin pleaded - "P-please, Brian..."

 

Brian began to slide two fingers into Justin's ass, pulling his mouth free to look into the blue eyes that were becoming glazed with need. His voice was guttural and predatory when he rasped, "Please what? Tell me what you want..."

 

"You, Brian." Justin panted out his response, his hips beginning to move against the thrust of Brian's determined fingers. Justin's eyes focused on the primal lights in Brian's eyes, instant awareness of what Brian wanted assailing him. "Fuck me, Brian. Now. Fuck me now!"

 

A lusty chuckle followed as Brian thrust his fingers so deep that Justin arched when he hit his sweet spot. "Good boy," he purred. He tilted his head to the side as he considered Justin's words. "Or bad boy as the case may be. My preference is for Justin to always be a very bad boy."

 

"Whatever you want, Brian. Just fuck me..." Justin knew his voice was pleading, but he didn't care. All that mattered was having Brian inside of him - here and now.

 

Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his mouth plundering and claiming him. Sliding his fingers free from the heat of Justin's ass, Brian hoisted himself out of the hot tub, grabbing quickly for the condom in his pants. If not for the hot tub's heat, he would have placed it on before stepping into the water. He had never had one break in the water, but he didn't want to take that chance. In this type of heat, he always attempted to be as quick as possible. Once he had slid the covering over his aching dick, Brian slid back into the water... his eyes hungrily sweeping over every inch of the beautiful blond. "Turn around," he demanded. "Use one hand to hold onto the tub... and the other to work your cock. This is going to be quick."

 

Justin immediately turned around, quick to do exactly as Brian told him. As much as he would often dispute Brian in his superior and bossy inflections, he wanted the same thing right now. Justin wondered if there would ever be a time when he didn't fiercely want this man. He found himself highly doubting such an eventuality.

 

Wasting no time, Brian slid into position behind Justin, his hand trailing down Justin's back, further down to his ass before he began to slide his throbbing cock home. Yes, Brian thought to himself. Home is exactly what he felt when he was fucking Justin. Not only when he was fucking him, but when he was with him in any capacity. His mouth latched onto the side of Justin's neck as he began to thrust into the welcoming warmth. "Fuck, you feel so good. Always so fucking tight... and amazing." Brian didn't even try to still his speech, knowing he gave away much with his verbal displays... yet he didn't care. He wanted Justin to know how deeply he affected him. This was one way he could do that.

 

His hand began to work his cock as Brian increased his strokes, his frenzied movements causing the water to thrash up against them. It was an incredible combination. Justin thought he could cum just from the intense feeling of it. Justin grunted as the fever swelled in him, his throbbing cock already beginning to leak. No man had ever made him feel the way that Brian did. The amazing part was how effortlessly Brian seemed to induce it. Justin bit his lip to hold back a revelation of emotions that he didn't think Brian wanted to hear, nonetheless ones he deeply felt. "B-Brian..."

 

Brian's mouth moved over every piece of bare, hot skin his lips could reach, his own breathing elevated as he continued to slam into the most perfectly designed ass that he had ever fucked. Finally, his mouth slid back up to Justin's ear, his breath harshly coming in and out. "Let it all go, Justin. Cum for me as I explode inside of your hot little ass."

 

Justin groaned as Brian's words affected him as much as the ramming cock that showed no mercy in his possession. He didn't want any sort of tame, unhurried fuck. This was what he wanted. Justin knew without a doubt - this man, in particular, was what he wanted. "Y-yes..." he moaned as he felt the quiver in his legs before he shot in waves into his hand, his hips continuing to move with Brian's thrusts, elation swelling within him as he heard Brian shouting and finding his release. It was always so good. No matter how or where they fucked, nothing could compare.

 

Brian gave a few more deep thrusts, then filled the condom. He slowly pulled out, then turned Justin's head to kiss him ravenously. "This looks to be a long night for you, Justin Taylor."

 

"I think I'm up for the task," Justin told him, his eyes deliberately looking down at his cock that was still half-hard, knowing it wouldn't take much inducement to have him in feverish need again.

 

Sliding from the hot tub, Brian reached for a towel to knot it around his waist, his hand reaching out to assist Justin in stepping out. "I know you are." Brian watched as Justin followed his lead and secured the towel around his waist, his lips rolling under as he considered him. "I want to answer the question that you are probably asking in your mind. That you haven't asked amazes me... and it just proves that you really do trust me. I'm not sure I deserve that... but I recognize it."

 

Justin knew exactly what Brian was talking about. He didn't have a way to explain why he trusted Brian so much - at least in this matter - he only knew that he did. "I don't know why I feel the way I do... I just know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

 

Brian glanced away, knowing the anger would show in his eyes as he thought of the beautiful blond being hurt. "I think you've already been hurt enough. I see no reason to add to that."

 

Smirking at his lover knowingly, Justin told him, "You don't fool me, Brian Kinney. Despite what the world may perceive, there is a great deal of good inside you. I'm not saying you're not flawed. Let's face it, we all are. I'm simply saying, you are not the bad man you like the world to see."

 

"I was until you disrupted my way of life," Brian half-heartedly snapped. "Your father is fine, Justin. I basically made him destitute... and your mother will reap the rewards. He's on his way to Mexico, with just enough money to get him by. That was as lenient as I could be."

 

Justin smiled, his heart swelling for this complicated man. "Thank you, Brian. I know you've done this all for me, and I do appreciate it. I'm sorry for all the trouble he's caused you."

 

"That's in the past now." Brian looked deeply into Justin's eyes, knowing he needed to tell him the rest of his plans to avenge the pain he had endured... yet uncertain how he would feel about the knowledge of Chris Hobbs' fate. Brian realized he should respect Justin's wishes and let it go... but he just couldn't let Hobbs get away with the pain he had inflicted on this beautiful and sensitive young man. "I'm more about the future now, Justin." Yes, the future, Brian thought. One more matter to resolve, and then... he would be all about the future. One that he hoped would keep his beautiful blond right by his side.

 

TBC