- Text Size +

 

Brian slipped into his bedroom, a smile on his face as he looked down at his sleeping lover... a man that completed him in every way. Had he stuck with his original plans, he would have been home last night... but his final decision had not only taken time to be reached, but special arrangements had to be made. He was more than pleased with the ultimate fate of Chris Hobbs. In his mind, there had never been more of a case of poetic justice being met. Hearing a slight stirring in the hallway, Brian quietly backed out of the room... knowing it would be Rafael pleading for his very life. He could make him wait a few more hours until morning... but he hoped to be wrapped around his beautiful blond at that time.

 

Rafael looked down at the floor, his slipper-clad feet shifting back and forth. "S-Sir... I didn't mean to disturb you."

 

"I just arrived. Come into my den." Brian looked at his employee with a cold, blank stare, deciding he would let him sweat it out for a minute or two. "I do hope you haven't kept your wife awake during all your anxiety..."

 

Flushing guiltily, he shook his head. "No, Mr. Kinney. Beth sleeps like a rock."

 

"That's good." Brian moved to his bar and poured himself a large shot of Beam, moving back behind his desk and drinking it down in one long swallow. Placing the glass on his desk, he raised his brow inquiringly. "What's on your mind?"

 

"I umm, well I'm sure you realize I helped Mr. Taylor find his way to you. I have never betrayed a confidence or anything I may have inadvertently overheard..."

 

Brian remained impassive. "But Justin managed to twist your arm."

 

"Well, not exactly. I don't think he would ever do something so conniving or physical." Rafael frowned at the strange idea that Justin would physically harm anyone. He chanced to look up to see a slight smirk crossing his employer's face. Very odd, he thought. Mr. Kinney had changed a great deal since young Justin entered his life. He, along with the rest of the staff couldn't be more pleased about that. "He was just very persuasive in his worry for you. I couldn't say no to him."

 

Brian emitted a chuckle. "I guess he has that effect on all men... even straight men."

 

"Then, I'm not fired?" Rafael asked, his confusion continuing to grow regarding his employer's extremely uncharacteristic behavior.

 

Brian shook his head. "No. You're not fired, Rafael. You and your wife are an asset in my home. I can appreciate that Justin placed you in an extremely awkward position. I don't hold you accountable for that." His smile quickly turned into a penetrating stare. "However, that cannot happen again. My business is to be kept private."

 

"Yes, Mr. Kinney. I do apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused."

 

"It will be forgotten this time." Brian glanced at his watch, grimacing at the lateness of the hour. "Go back to bed. We won't be needing you first thing in the morning. Sleep in a bit."

 

Rafael's mouth widened in shock. "Oh no, I couldn't do that, Mr. Kinney. I know my wife would feel the same. There's always work to be done."

 

"The work will still be there. Enjoy yourself for once." Brian stood up from behind his desk, moving out of the den and in the direction of his bedroom. He wanted to be there when Justin awakened. Right now, that was the only matter of business he sought to pursue.

 


 

Justin opened his eyes in the semi-dark room, that uncanny sense that he was no longer alone disturbing him. He turned his head on the pillow, blushing as he looked at Brian reclining on his side of the bed - naked, head propped up on the palm of his hand, his hazel eyes taking in every detail he could see. Justin yawned and stretched; the sheet pulling across his skin, lowering during his movements to reveal his flat stomach, Brian's eyes ever watchful on the motion. Justin gave him a stern look, knowing it was nothing in comparison to the one his arrogant lover could produce... but intent on making a point, nonetheless. "We have much to discuss, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian quirked a brow. "Is that a fact, Taylor?"

 

Pushing himself up just so his back could rest against the pillows at the head of the bed, Justin reached out to brighten the dim lights in the room. "Oh, it most certainly is..."

 

The response was two eyebrows now raised. "Apparently, since we need the increased lighting."

 

"Sarcasm, just great," Justin mumbled. His eyes turned to the bedside table, blue eyes sparkling angrily at the credit card that still lay where it had been initially placed. He reached out to pick it up, flinging it on Brian's chest, pointing at it in disgust. "What the fuck is that, Brian?"

 

Brian picked it up, only glancing at it briefly, before placing it on the other bedside table. "It looks suspiciously like a credit card to me. What's wrong? You didn't like the color? I'm sure I can get you one in a shade that pleases you more, princess."

 

"Princess? Really?" Justin stared at Brian with his mouth hanging open. "You act as if I am the one at fault when you are leaving credit cards and instructions to drive me around town. I am not your fucking toy!"

 

"Indeed not." Brian rolled his eyes. "If you were... I'd have had you made with an on/off switch designed to get me through your ‘queen out' moments."

 

Justin began to sputter... none of his words making sense. He looked up to see the smirk on Brian's face, instantly realizing Brian was right. He was being a spoiled little brat. Brian had more than proven that he wasn't a mere object to him. Perhaps it had started out that way, but that wasn't where they were now. "Sorry." Justin looked down sheepishly, knowing himself to be wrong... and once again overreacting, and tonight being the worst possible of times to do so.

 

"It's okay, twat." Brian reached over to run a finger up and down Justin's chest, a smoky look entering his eyes. "Now how about we discuss what's really bothering you, so I can get on with some other activities."

 

A snort followed. "Always thinking with your dick."

 

"I do spare a moment or two a day where my dick isn't my most pressing matter..."

 

"Hmph. Hard proving that by me!" Justin retorted, still not asking the question that had him tossing and turning in the bed all night.

 

Brian pulled back the sheet, his eyes trailing down to his semi-hard cock, his gaze lifting back to Justin as he replied dryly, "Trust me. It won't be hard to prove."

 

Justin did his more than familiar eye roll. He bit at his lip nervously, before abruptly spitting out, "So, Chris is dead?"

 

"In a perfect world he would be... but I couldn't bear to wake up one day and find myself staring into guilt-ridden blue eyes," Brian responded almost sadly.

 

"You let him go? I don't believe it. You were determined... obsessed with being my grand protector." Justin's eyes widened in horror. "That means he's free to turn you in, Brian. We need to run away. Far away where they won't find you."

 

Brian pushed himself up to sit on the bed next to Justin. He could see there wouldn't be any fucking commencing anytime soon. "We don't need to go anywhere. Mr. Hobbs is the benefactor of a one-way trip. A nightmare that will never end for him."

 

"Where did you send him? Certainly not Mexico like my father. He would find a way back or contact someone..." Justin protested, unclear on how Brian could be so calm.

 

Brian scowled at his lover for a moment, his head shaking in irritation. "Justin, do I strike you as a fool?"

 

"No, of course not. I just don't get how you can be so sure he won't find a way to contact someone..."

 

"Well, let me explain that to you. One, he is en route to a destination where English isn't the spoken language... and if he does find someone that does speak it, they won't listen to him." Brian was still proud of himself for his ingenuity. He had paced the floor for a solid hour, determined to find a fate that would not only protect Justin from the savagery of Chris Hobbs, yet not be the man to kill him. Killing Hobbs wasn't a problem for him... but seeing Justin's spirit crushed from guilt wasn't an option. "Two, he is now a captive of let's say someone whose tastes run to more exotic pleasures - ones that you and I have in common."

 

Justin stared at Brian dumbfounded for a moment until fits of giggles began to assail him. Soon, Justin was sliding down in the bed, his laughter quickly turning into tears. He began to hiccup when the laughter rolled on for several minutes. He could barely see an amused Brian from the waterworks that were now filling his eyes. "L-let me get this straight." Justin hiccupped even more. "White slavery? Am I correct?"

 

"More or less," Brian replied drolly. He looked at his fidgeting partner in concern. Partner? Did he just think that to himself? He shrugged realizing that was exactly how he viewed his hot-headed little blond. "Do you need some water or something?"

 

Breathing in and out deeply for several moments, Justin shook his head, his hand reaching out to stop Brian from leaving their bed. "N-no. I'm fine. It's just hard to get a grasp on this. Okay. I'll try again. Are you saying you sold him to some sultan or whatever... and that this man not only owns him, but prefers members of the male sex?"

 

"I didn't sell him exactly... but yes. This particular sultan lost a fortune to me a few years back. I told him I would cash in at a time of my choosing. Well, I decided to place your former attacker in what he would deem as such a degrading position for the rest of his life, a debt more than paid." Brian laughed as he remembered Hobbs' reaction to Brian's announcement. That had been the best part of all.

 

"Oh wow. This is unbelievable." Justin wiped the tears from his face. "You trust this sultan not to tire of this and send him back home?"

 

"I can trust him, Justin. Hobbs will be useful to him for many years to come. And when he's outgrown that ‘special' usefulness, he has assured me he can find other uses for him within his home. Believe me when I say that Chris Hobbs will never trouble you again."

 

Justin sighed, unable to believe what Brian had done for him - not once, but twice. First his father, now Chris. This man was positively incredible. "I love you, Brian. That you did this for me, knowing how I would feel about murder, I can't even tell you what that means to me."

 

Brian curled his lips under. "I think I know, Justin. Despite your fiery, outspoken demeanor, you are still a sensitive little twat."

 

Deciding to let that backhanded compliment go, Justin asked, "What was Chris' response?"

 

"That was the most enjoyable part of all. He begged me to kill him. Over and over, he pleaded with me." Brian had been so tempted. But now that it was over, he was happy with the end result. Chris Hobbs would be miserable for the rest of his life. Alive... but lost in a foreign land that would never accept him, and a master that would use him thoroughly. Chris controlled his own fate on how cruel that would be. Brian had a feeling that in time Hobbs might learn to play the game... but he knew he would fight for a long time to come. He only wished he could be there to see his degradation.

 

"This is perfect." Justin flushed, before he added, "I shouldn't be so excited about his torture... but a part of me celebrates it."

 

"As you should. No one should suffer the horrors that man inflicted on you. Had he been left to roam free, it more than likely would have happened again. Hobbs had those values as a teenager, as a hardened adult it would have only festered and grown. The next queer he set to make an example of could have been killed." Brian looked deeply into Justin's eyes, his hand reaching out to stroke along his face. "More than anything I want you safe, Justin. Perhaps I go over and beyond to assure that... but that's my way. Hopefully, that won't be too much for you to endure."

 

Justin grabbed Brian's arm, pulling him down to lay next to him. "I can endure anything as long as we're together."

 

"That is one thing I can promise you, Justin. We're together... and we will stay that way." Brian's eyes caressed every contour of Justin's face, before his lips lowered to gently move over Justin's. A moment had never seemed more perfect to him. The demons of Justin's past had been vanquished. The future was bright and theirs for the taking. Brian intended to make certain they enjoyed every moment of it.

 


 

Three Months Later

 

Justin was pacing back and forth in the medium-sized gallery, his brow pierced with worry at how empty the gallery still was. He had been working nonstop for the past three months preparing for this night. It just had to be a success. His life was perfect now. This would only seal the deal.

 

"Relax, Justin. Frown lines will scare away any prospective buyers..." a soft feminine voice whispered in his ear.

 

Whirling around, a shout of surprise passed through his lips. "Mom? You're here? I don't believe it."

 

"Did you actually think I would miss your first showing?" Jennifer answered, a beaming smile on her face. She looked at him expectantly, her foot began tapping on the floor impatiently. "Well, Justin? I haven't seen you in months. Is the artist too famous to hug his mother?"

 

Across the room, Brian smiled as he watched mother and son reconnecting. That had been a minor feat for him to accomplish, but as he watched Justin embracing his mother tightly, he found it to be one with major rewards. He loved the little blond spitfire with everything within him. How this had happened he would never understand. He would just file it away as meant to be. Brian watched as Jennifer wandered off to admire Justin's work, a smile crossing his lips as he watched the bodies beginning to fill the gallery. This night would be a success. He just knew it. When they had first arrived and the gallery had been virtually empty, Brian had been tempted to secretly purchase every painting that adorned the walls. But no. Justin wouldn't want that. He was Mr. Independent. Despite how hard it was for him to accept, Brian knew he had to let Justin make his own mark in the world, sadly without his help.

 

Moving his eyes around, Brian quickly noted the nods and gestures that signified purchases were already being made. He moved over to stand behind Justin, his arms crossing possessively and protectively across his stomach. He placed his lips next to his partner's ear, whispering softly, "It looks as if Justin Taylor, artist extraordinaire, is about to be a roaring success."

 

Justin leaned his head back against Brian's chest. "I was worried. It was empty and then everyone appeared." Turning around, Justin stared at Brian accusingly. "You didn't have anything to do with it, did you?"

 

"Of course not. I told you I wouldn't interfere... and I didn't." Brian stepped back, seeing that art patrons and dealers were about to approach, deciding he would leave Justin on his own this one night. He had earned this special moment... and he didn't want him to miss a moment of the accolades he so richly deserved. Brian decided this would be the perfect time to get acquainted with Mother Taylor... and fill her in on his plans for the future. Plans that he knew would go a long way in cementing Justin's happiness, as well as his safety. And that was what he wanted most of all.

 


 

Sweat poured down Brian's back as he moved in and out of the most perfect place in the world - the tight and welcoming warmth of Justin's ass. It didn't matter how many times they fucked, somehow it always felt as fresh as the first time. Justin was perfect for him, and he loved him endlessly. Fuck, he felt like a damned lesbian. He tried not to openly display his love for him, but the perceptive little fucker always caught his more tender glances... and called him on it every time. Brian didn't really mind. He felt a relief now that he'd never enjoyed. Brian's future was filled both with happiness and love. Now, he was about to add security into the mix.

 

Almost like clockwork, Justin stretched for his release at the same time Brian found his own. It was always amazing how much their bodies were in tune with each other. Brian didn't think that would ever end. At least he hoped it didn't. Carefully, he pulled out, discarding the condom, in the process pulling out a file in the drawer in the table next to their bed. He waited for Justin to come back down to Earth, before flopping it down next to him.

 

His breathing slowly returning, Justin looked at the file dubiously, uncertain what the contents could possibly entail. "What's that?"

 

"Open it and find out..." Brian told him, standing from the bed to get some towels to wipe them off until they could move their little celebration into the hot tub. Brian rubbed the towel over his skin, returning to do the same for his lover, more intent on Justin concentrating on his reading material.

 

Justin's eyes widened in disbelief as he read the signed documents. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

 

"If I'm not, it's too late now, isn't it?"

 

"I thought you loved the casino. Why would you sell it?" Justin couldn't pretend to be upset... although, surprised was an understatement. He hated the casino life and everything it represented. Everything except that it was how he had met Brian.

 

Brian shrugged indifferently. "It was fun and exciting for a long time. That began to fade long before your arrival. I just needed a reason to make the change. Financially, I am set for life. Now, we can go anywhere... do anything. And the life of a casino owner isn't meant for family life or being part of a couple. I won't have the people that frequent this lifestyle compromise your safety. I think I've more than proven that I won't let anything hurt you."

 

"I know that. I just can't believe you would give this up for me. I have no words..." Justin looked closely at Brian, searching for any signs of regret, finding none he had no choice but to accept Brian making such a life-changing decision. "My showing was a success. We could stay here... or start over fresh somewhere new." Justin sat up, looking at Brian curiously. "Did you have somewhere special in mind?"

 

"Not really. I thought, though, New York would be great for an aspiring young artist." Brian looked at Justin almost surreptitiously, hoping they agreed regarding the ‘we' part.

 

Justin stood to his feet and walked over to Brian, lacing his hands behind his neck. He leaned up to kiss him thoroughly on the lips. Pulling back, Justin answered, "The destination doesn't matter, Mr. Kinney. I will follow you anywhere."

 

Brian pulled Justin tightly against his chest, for once the snagging of a hot and naked male body against him not the prelude to fucking... and even more fucking. "Taylor, what have you done to me?" He pulled back to look at Justin sternly. "Let's get one thing perfectly clear, little boy. Just because I sold the casino, it doesn't change who I am. I may love you... but my nefarious ways will live on. Take it or leave it..."

 

Tilting his head to the side as if he were seriously contemplating the matter, Justin told him, "Hmmm. I think I'll take it." He laughed, shaking his head as if Brian had just spoken the most ridiculous words. "Why would I want to change you? That is the man I first fell in love with. You only improved during the process."

 

He slid his hands around Justin's waist, pausing to slap him playfully on the ass. He narrowed his eyes on his precocious blond, before he said, "I do believe you said you'd follow me anywhere..."

 

"That I did, Mr. Kinney..." Justin scrunched up his nose. "Am I going to regret that?"

 

"I hope not." Brian grabbed Justin's hand to pull him along. "For now, the hot tub will suffice. Tomorrow, who knows where it will be."

 

Justin squeezed Brian's hand tightly, answering with a heart filled with emotion. "As long as it's with you, then where doesn't really matter."

 

Brian released Justin's hand to snag it around his waist, his lips moving to kiss and bite softly at his neck. He pushed him against the bedroom door, his lips striking out to find Justin's, his mouth claiming his lover's possessively, ardently... no doubt in either of their minds at the pure perfection of their union.

 

A few moments later as they eased their bodies into the hot tub, Brian thought back to their beginning. He had been the ultimate manipulator, never intending on forcing Justin to stay... but his anger and desire had quickly changed his intentions. That day so long ago he had perceived himself to trap Justin... but the reality was truly far more amazing. Brian Kinney, the hunter, Lord of all he surveyed, had been the one to become trapped. It was a state that he planned to enjoy for a lifetime.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

So concludes the story. Thank you to those who read, and a huge thank you for all who reviewed.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Trapped also liked 90 other stories.