- Text Size +

 

Justin gritted his teeth to exert some sort of calm over his raging temper. How dare he! It was as if Brian Almighty Kinney really believed he had good cause for his outburst of anger; not to mention being well within his rights in bringing his evening with Ethan to an end. What the fuck was his problem? As he whirled to face him, fiery daggers shooting out from his own eyes, he was appalled to find that he was on the receiving end of the same look. His eyes widened in disbelief as Brian began to stalk toward him, lust and anger burning in his eyes. At that moment, Justin realized he may have been mistaken in braving this unreasonable beast tonight. Brian actually believed himself to be justified in his actions. Well... he was about to straighten him out about that, and a great many other things.

 

"Stop right now..." Justin hissed, his eyes almost glowing in his anger. "You will not lay one finger on me, Mr. Casino Owner. I have much to say to you!"

 

Brian quirked a brow at Justin's bold proclamations... at once beginning to circle him like a hungry barracuda. "I have plenty to say to you too... you ungrateful twat. However, in regard to not laying a hand on you... well - let's just say I'm going to do much more than that."

 

Justin laughed, no humor at all to be found in his voice. "You don't fool me, Brian - I get everything I want - Kinney. Your ego is too massive to ever touch a man that didn't want you in return."

 

Brian halted his movements, his steps bringing him to face the audacious blond, his breathing beginning to accelerate as Justin's scent and total nearness totally assailed him. His voice was rough and husky when he answered him. "You are brave to challenge me, Justin. Brave, yet foolish."

 

"Is that another of your veiled threats?" Justin demanded, not backing down for one instant.

 

"No, Justin. I don't feel the need to threaten you. We both know you want me... as we both know I can make any man want me should I desire to do so. Continue to push me and I won't let you have your little scene before I take you..." Brian snarled, his nostrils flaring as Justin's nearness continued to affect him. Fuck. He'd never been at such a loss of control as he constantly was with this man. It needed to stop tonight. His focus was for shit... and he couldn't have that in his world. It was dangerous... and it was unnecessary. They each wanted the same thing. One of them could freely admit it... the other needed the right push. Brian had already decided - this was one night he would not relent.

 

Justin reached out, shoving his hands forcibly against Brian's chest, ignoring the growl of disapproval that fell from Brian's lips. He just needed some distance. It was impossible to think when that man was up in his personal space. Running a hand through his hair, Justin refused to look at the angry casino owner. "Damn. You're just so cocky. You'd get a lot further in your plans if you'd show a bit more humanity... and not view everything as something you can simply take!"

 

"My way has always worked just fine," Brian snarled. "I'm only going to issue this warning one time, Justin. I allowed you to get away with this on the night we met... and here you employ it again. I won't tell you again - do NOT shove me away like some unwanted piece of trash. You might not like how I retaliate."

 

"More threats... perfect." Justin turned to face Brian, quick to observe Brian's anger had far from abated. He just didn't get it. What did he have to be so angry about? "You need to explain yourself... or I am out of here and this town - forever!"

 

Brian's lips curled under, his eyes hotly sweeping over the blond, forcing himself not to say too much... yet having no intention of letting him walk out of here. The boy didn't understand all that he'd done for him... that he continued to do - and to what benefit? He had gotten no closer to the blond than when he'd first arrived. Brian realized much of it was due to how he carried himself. He couldn't change that. This was his life... and who he was. Justin needed to accept that. Justin had no idea the true depth of his power... nor how he had used it to protect him. He really didn't understand why he was working so hard to keep this boy safe. It wasn't like him to get involved in anyone's life... but from the first moment, this boy had been special. It was time to get the matter of his frustration under control. Then he could fix the danger that afflicted the boy's life... and in the process, get his own life back.

 

"I don't explain myself to anyone, Justin. Our dispute is merely about you disregarding my wishes. You deliberately went out with Ethan to provoke me. Even knowing that your father was a threat to your safety... and all that I've done to neutralize him for both you and your mother - you still went out unprotected." Brian's nostrils flared as he stared down the suddenly silent blond. "You have no idea the lengths I've gone to just to protect someone that hasn't shown me the slightest bit of consideration. Well, that ends now."

 

"How can I know what you've done if you won't tell me!" Justin exploded. "It doesn't really matter. You could have waited until I returned with Ethan... you didn't need to demean him as you did!"

 

"That's the only language some people understand." Brian's tone was derisive, when he added, "We won't have to worry about him any longer."

 

Justin's eyes widened. "What does that mean?"

 

Brian laughed shortly. "It's amazing how quickly you jump to the worst possible conclusion. Simply put - his services are no longer required here."

 

"You are unbelievable! You actually fired Ethan because he made the bad choice of asking me out on a date?" Justin's eyes narrowed sharply on the agitated brunet. "You know what, Brian? I don't think it was about safety at all. I think it was something else entirely. Of course, you'll never admit to it."

 

A blank, totally unreadable expression fell across Brian's face. "Do enlighten me, Justin. Tell me exactly what you think it was."

 

Justin smirked cunningly. "You're jealous." His voice dropped to a teasing, sultry purr... unaware of the line he was crossing and how the particular predator in question would respond to the provocation. "Tell me, Brian... were you eaten up with jealousy that I could have been out giving another man what you've been trying and failing to get from me since that first night we met? That had to really piss a man of your temperament off..."

 

"You never learn, do you, Taylor? Just push and push until there's nothing left." Brian's eyes were stormy as they drilled into the blond beauty. A man he didn't intend on waiting one more moment to possess. His hands clenching at his sides, knowing his control to be virtually shattered; Brian determined to make the boy come to him. He didn't just want the blond beneath him... he wanted him aching and desperate. A desire to match his own. His expression now far from impassive, Brian whispered softly to him, "Come here, Justin. It's time for us to end this game." Brian watched as Justin shifted slightly on his feet, his blue eyes looking intensely at Brian, neither advancing nor retreating. "I said - come here. Don't make me come and take you."

 

Justin couldn't deny the throb in his blood and his cock at Brian's impassioned words, nor the sultry hungry look in his eyes. Did he want this to happen? Fuck yeah, he did. He had wanted it from day one. But... it wouldn't solve anything between them. He tilted his head as he looked at Brian, his feet beginning to move forward almost of their own volition. Perhaps Brian was right. They needed to resolve this unbearable frustration that had been building between them. Only then could they move on... but move on to what? "This won't solve anything, Brian." Even as he spoke the words, Justin knew this was going to happen... right or wrong - he now accepted how much he wanted it to happen.

 

Brian's tongue stroked along his lower lip, his hand reaching out to stop Justin's progress when he was almost upon him. "Stop. I want to watch you. Strip for me, Justin... slowly." A slow, carnal smile appeared on Brian's lips as he watched Justin moving to comply. Finally, he thought to himself. In what had only been days had seemed like a slow, torturous and painful lifetime. His eyes moved languorously over Justin's unblemished skin as he began to strip, not even surprised that the blond was acquiescing. They had been slowly building to this moment since the night they met. It couldn't be denied any longer. The sight that began to be revealed before his wanting eyes was proving to be more than worth any wait... and anticipation.

 

As he dropped his clothing onto the floor next to him, Justin couldn't believe he was doing this... yet, he couldn't stop it from happening either. It was almost like he was fated to be with this man. He had never wanted anything more. It was just sex, right? Nothing more, nothing less. He could do this. Once he did, perhaps he could put his thoughts of this man in a more proper perspective. Little did he know that Brian was feeling the exact same way. Justin quirked a teasing brow, looking at Brian expectantly. "Are you going to do this fully clothed? Or are you going to join me?"

 

Clothing rapidly began to join Justin's on the floor, in this moment Brian found himself uncaring of the haphazard way he was carelessly tossing them aside. His voice was fashioned of the roughest gravel when he growled, "I'm going to join you alright." Brian stripped down until he was as bare as the blond beauty before him. He shook his head in wonder as his eyes trailed up and down his slender, yet perfectly proportioned form. He found himself practically salivating as his eyes focused on the hard and proud cock that had risen to attention. "You are so fucking beautiful." Brian cursed himself for the uncommon words falling from his lips... yet he knew nothing had been more true.

 

Justin stepped closer, his own eyes appreciating the show he was being given. "I could say the same for you. Take me to bed, Brian. I agree with you. We've put this off long enough."

 

No further words needed spoken. This might be the beginning of raw, animalistic passion... but it was what they both wanted and needed right now. Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his tongue a driving force as he initiated a kiss that had them both responding in an equal fervor. As each mouth devoured the other, Brian clasped Justin's hand tightly in his own, pulling him slowly toward the bedroom. He took small steps, not wanting to lose the feel of him in his arms, nor the taste of him in his mouth.

 

Tonight he would finally satisfy this fever, not realizing this particular fever couldn't be quenched in a single possession. Brian pulled his lips free long enough to fervently vow, "I'm going to fuck you so hard. The feel of my cock will never be out of you."

 

Justin moaned, his lips swollen from the persistent force of Brian's kiss. Once they were at the bed, Justin watched as Brian ripped the sheets away, his legs trembling in his desire for this arrogant yet immensely sexual man. His voice was aching, his need ever present when he spoke, "Stop talking about it and just do it. Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me now."

 

Brian's eyes were feral as he pushed Justin face down upon the bed. For some reason he wanted to fuck him face to face, an intimacy he didn't want with most of his tricks... but Justin wasn't his normal trick. He couldn't even think of him in those terms. Justin was so much more... and that was the most alarming part of it all. Deciding he needed to stay focused and not allow this hot little blond underneath his skin any further, Brian kept him facing down, his thoughts melting away at his first glimpse of the most perfectly arched back, leading into the most delicious looking ass he'd ever seen. He crawled until he had his legs on each side of Justin's, his breath coming out harshly as his tongue licked a path down that perfect back... all en route to the treasure he was determined to possess.

 

Justin clutched at the expensive silk sheets beneath him as he felt that hot tongue sliding sinuously down his back, having no doubt what Brian intended next. "Fuck. Just get on with it... please."

 

"Don't you worry. I intend to get on with it. This is just a meal I can't live without," Brian snarled, his fingers sinking into the delectable flesh that felt like no other. He licked along Justin's hole, not venturing inside quite yet, his breathing sharp and accelerated. "I'm going to eat your ass, Justin... and then, I will fuck you over and over again." Brian gave Justin no time to respond, unable to resist this particular treasure any longer. Skillfully, he pulled apart the flesh that hid his meal of choice, his tongue smoothly diving in to make his words a quickly felt reality. Brian growled in his throat as he devoured the sumptuous flesh, his fingers kneading the mounds as his mouth went to work.

 

Gasping his pleasure, Justin pleaded with him, uncertain how much of this torment he could endure. "P-please, Brian. I need you inside me."

 

Brian's eyes slid up Justin's back, his eyes drilling into the back of his head, pleased at the thrashing and sweat now pooling on the boy's back. He had him now. If he hadn't known that before - he more than realized it now. Not pausing from the meal he was making of Justin's ass, Brian reached under the pillow, opening and sliding on a condom without missing a beat. He grabbed the lube, slathering it on his sheathed cock, knowing he couldn't wait any longer either. "Hold on," Brian warned him, the throbbing of his cock telling him this would not be a slow, easy ride. Not this time.

 

Justin reached for the bedrails, his eyes rolling back in his head as Brian's determined entry commenced. "Fuck..." he moaned, the size and feel of him so much more than he'd expected... but it felt good - so damned good.

 

His head lowered to rest against Justin's back as he slammed his length deep inside, moving to the hilt in just a few quick, measured strokes. Brian found himself panting out slow, uneven breaths as the feel of Justin's ass gripping his cock utterly took him to another place. Nothing had ever felt so right... so good. As he reached underneath to grab Justin's leaking cock, Brian made a realization amidst his lust-driven fever for completion - tonight wasn't going to be enough. Working Justin's cock in conjunction with his own ramming thrusts, Brian realized nothing would ever be the same in his world. When they both reached their much needed release together, Brian knew his lust was far from satisfied.

 

This blond had upset his entire balance... and his world. He wasn't certain that could ever be righted again.

 

TBC