- Text Size +

Chapter 6


The remainder of their stay in Atlanta was wrapping up. The Taylor- Kinney crew spent as much time with their family as they could.  They had tickets purchased to fly back to Pittsburgh tomorrow.  Justin was going with Brian to his doctor’s appointment.  If all goes as planned, they would take the cast off of Brian’s leg and he would be able to use a walking boot until his leg was completely healed.  Brian’s records had already been sent to his doctor back home for follow up treatment. Brian was ready to be able to at least drive as soon as they got home. 

“I can’t wait to get this weight off my leg so we can make love any way we want to.” Brian said as he walked toward the doctor’s office with Justin at his side. Justin held the door for him.  “And soon I will be able to hold the door for you,” he said as he kissed Justin briefly as he walked into the building.

An hour later they walked out arm in arm with no crutches. “How does it feel, Brian?”

“I think I feel the same as Aaron does.  I take a step but I am not sure if I’ll stay on my feet.”

“Well, my love, I am here to catch you.” They both stopped and faced each other.

“You always are, Sunshine.” Brian put his hands on either side of Justin’s face and drew him in for a real kiss. When they separated Brian kept him close the remainder of the way to the car. He started toward the driver’s side but Justin redirected him.

“I know you could probably drive but let’s give your leg a rest until we are back home. I am sure your ankle is still stiff.”

“I hate when you are right.” Brian walked to the passenger side. “Let’s stop by the Harley place and check on the repairs. They said it was as good as new. I just want to see it.”

“Ok, but then we are expected back at the house.  The girls did the breakfast shift but are off the rest of the day so we can all be together. Oh, and Mom is going to be gone most of the day visiting a college friend. She’ll be back in time for dinner.”

“And I will at least be able to do some stuff today. I can at least walk in the pool for a while,” Brian commented.

“For a little while and just walking.  The doctor said the boot should still be worn most of the time.” Justin said as he pulled into the dealership.

After they saw the restored motorcycle and made sure it was ready to be taken back to Pittsburgh, Brian and Justin went home.  Jessi was in the shade of an umbrella with a fan near her keeping the temperature comfortable for an infant. The adults all took turns spending time with the kids and each other.

After half an hour Brian sat in a lounge next to Jessi, holding her from time to time. When Aaron got tired, he fell asleep lying next to Brian.  Kevin walked over and sat in the chair next to him.  “I am going to miss you all so much,” he said as he reached over and touched Aaron’s back.

“Well, as soon as you find someone to work with you at the shelter you will be able to spend some time with us.  Maybe you could help start a similar program up there.”

“That is a really good idea.”

“And every time we just call it the shelter, I feel like we need a name for it.  If there is a name that supports what you do it will help people remember it and if they remember something they may give more.  What do you think of the name Legacy Center.  The teens you help are creating their own legacy.  You are helping them create their own legacy.”

“Legacy.” Kevin sat quietly for a while. “Brian, I have thought about a name before but I was never able to get approval.”

“Dad, have you ever thought about running the place with private investors?” Brian asked.

“Brian, do you know what kind of investment that would cost?”

“Dad, you managed to raise $100,000 in one night.  I think you have the backing and if you would expand to Pittsburgh I know a group of supporters up there that can afford to help and I am thinking of some space that is a perfect location for Legacy Center.”

“Brian, I would love to be near your family part of the year.  Maybe I could summer in Pittsburgh and winter in Atlanta, if I can find directors in both places and I could be….”

“You would be the executive director over the Legacy Center Organization.”

“Brian, how long have you been thinking about this?”

“Ever since I saw the work you do here.  Pittsburgh needs a place like this.  Every city does. You are making a difference. And by the way, I think I have the perfect person for you to run the place in Pittsburgh.   You have met him, Ted’s partner Blake.  He is a drug counselor. Not all the clients are addicted but they all have stressors similar to that.  Blake will do an excellent job.”

“Well, then we only need to find someone to run the business end of it. Any ideas?”

“What would you think about James? He is being underutilized.  He is loyal and wants to continue to work for us and I think with his heart and his intelligence, he is perfect, and if he needs some schooling, he would do it.”

“You don’t have to convince me.” 

“Grandpa, didn’t you hear me? I’ve been calling you. Can you come play with us?  We need you to help us. Daddy J said you aren’t allowed.”

“I’m coming.” Kevin looked down and Brian.  “That is an amazing idea, son, we will talk about it later. I am being paged.”

Later Aaron woke and Sally and Brandy took both boys and Jessi in the house and got them snacks and a bottle.  While Kevin and Nat went into the hot tub, Justin came over and sat on the edge of Brian’s lounge chair.  “Is there room for me on there?” He laid down pressed tightly against Brian.

“Hard to believe we are leaving tomorrow.” Brian kissed Justin’s temple.

“Ya, the summer went fast and I know how much I will miss this family but I also miss our family there and I need to get back for Molly. If he screws up her life, I promise I’ll…”

“We’ll be home tomorrow.” Brian pulled him even closer, “You will take care of your sister.  You always do.” He slipped his hand down the back of Justin’s suit and soon his finger was trailing the valley between the perfect mounds and then he began to probe. “Damn, I want you so bad right now without the extra 30 pounds of cast.”

“As much as I want that, too, we are not doing anything too strenuous because I do not want you to damage the healing that has taken place.” Brian added pressure with his finger and Justin’s face said it all.  Brian’s mouth clamped down on Justin’s and then he inserted a second finger and began to move in and out.  Within moments Justin had cum and then collapsed against Brian.

“Fuck, that was ….”

“Let’s go take a dip to cool off and then go make sure the girls are alright with all three kids.” Brian began to stand up.

“Let’s just go shower off in the house.  You have exerted yourself enough this afternoon.”

“As long as I get to see you naked…” Brian laughed and the two of them walked into the house.

Jennifer arrived home before dinner was served.  Between Sally, Brandy, and Nat they had a feast.  Kevin made sure he spent time with both boys, and when it was time for them to go to bed, he went with Brian and Justin to their room.

Their suitcases were packed and in the SUV.  They had decided to just take some small carry ons because they wouldn’t need everything the day they arrived and Nat would be in Pittsburgh with the SUV in three days.  Brian and Justin stood at the door as Kevin said goodbye. Aaron didn’t understand and tried to squirm out of Kevin’s embrace.  “I know you don’t understand, Aaron, but I will miss you.  I will see you soon.” He kissed the little boy and laid him down before moving to his big brother.

“Grandpa, can’t you come live with us.  I don’t want you to stay here. I want you in Pittsburgh.” Gus was sniffling, trying not to cry.

“Oh, Gus, I will miss you so much.  We can see each other on calls as often as you want.”

“Can we talk before I go to school?”

“We can talk anytime you want.” Kevin said fighting back tears but the minute Gus threw his arms around his neck, Kevin couldn’t hold it back. “I love you, Gus.  I didn’t know I missed you until I met you and now I will always miss you when we aren’t together.”  After they hugged for a little longer, Kevin turned to Brian and Justin.  “I’m going to stay with him until he falls asleep.”

They backed out slowly, shutting the door behind them and went back to the girls. They were all hugging and when Nat saw Brian and Justin she said, “I need to get to bed.  I have a long drive ahead of me the next couple days.” She hugged Brian and Justin and went upstairs.

Brian poured five whiskeys, handing one to each and leaving one on the counter for Kevin.  The four sat on the sectional facing each other. “So you are coming up for Thanksgiving, right?”

“We should be able to make that work,” Sally said.

“Please keep an eye on Nat.  I worry about her being near Tom.  She loves him so much. I’m not sure she will be able to get over him if she keeps seeing him.”

“We will, and so will Em and James.”

“He finally fell asleep.” Kevin spotted the glass on the counter and picked it up as he walked to join his kids. He sat in the middle of them. “I need to say something and since I am already emotional, I know there will be tears.  Damn, that those boys nearly did me in.” Jenn walked in holding Jessi but handed her over to Kevin.  

“I’ll get her bottle.” She walked to the kitchen, touching Kevin’s shoulder as she passed him.

Kevin brought the baby up to his shoulder. “I didn’t think it would be this hard.  I hope all of you know, I consider all of you my children.  Brian and I had a discussion by the pool today and I may be splitting my time between Pittsburgh and Atlanta and that might be the only way I will feel whole.  I need to see all my kids.” He turned to the women as  Jenn handed him a bottle for Jessi Anne. He positioned her and started feeding her. “Sal and Brandy, I just know some day you two will also have a family and I know then I will really be traveling back and forth, if you will let me be a part of…”

“Oh, Father Kev, you know we expect you to be their grandparent.  And now they have cousins and uncles.  I …..” Sally began to cry and Brandy pulled her close.

“Ok, enough of this weeping.  We are all healthy and young and will see each other at least a couple times a year and when we have kids they will grow up as cousins. Now, I need one more chance to hold that beautiful child.” Brandy stood and Kevin offered her the baby. She sat back down by Sally who immediately kissed Jessi and then she and Brandy kissed”

“Give us a couple years and I am fairly sure we will have a playmate for her and the boys.” Sally smiled over at Brian and Justin. And as much as I hate to say it, we all have an early morning. I have to be at the diner in six hours and you all have to be at the airport  about that same time.” Brandy kissed Jessi and then held her close to Sally who did the same before passing her to Justin. 

Twenty minutes later Brian and Justin crawled in bed side by side. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian who had been silent since his family left.  Justin cradled his head and ran his fingers through Brian’s hair like a mother would to her small child who was sad about losing a friend. “Brian, they are family now.  You know we can fly back and forth as often as we want. What were you and your dad talking about today?”

“Sunshine, do you mind if we don’t talk about it right now? I promise I will tell you soon. I just want to get a little sleep before we leave for the airport.”

“Sure.  Good night, love.”

“I love you,” Brian said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.


The next morning was a blur.  Nat left just as the transportation to the airport arrived. The children were all still asleep but as Gus was put in his booster seat his eyes fluttered open. He looked up into Brian’s eyes, so much like his own.  “I’m going to miss Atlanta.”

“We all are,” Brian said, kissing his son’s forehead.

The flight is what you would expect with three small children on a plane but before they knew it they were landing in Pittsburgh.They dropped Jenn off and then continued on to Britin. Em and James met them at the house but after hugs along with oohs and awes over Jessi they left knowing they were all a bit off after the early flight. Ronni took over baby duty after one look at Brian and Justin. She could see they needed a little break. Aaron and Gus were out of sorts the remainder of the day and by 7:00 both were in bed and asleep.

“I have baby duty tonight.  It is obvious, Brian, that you are in pain.  You have overdone it on your leg.  And for once, I can’t even scold because of the day you have had. She then walked over to Justin with a cup in her hand, “Your evening tea.  Make sure you take one of your pills. Sleep until you wake.  I will be here for the boys.” She kissed both of them.  “I have missed all of you.  And yes, I’m a bit sappy.  It’s the pregnancy…. Oh I wasn’t supposed to say that.  Act surprised when the boys tell you tomorrow.”

“Oh, Ronni, I am so happy for all of you!” Justin hugged her.  “You are going to be such an amazing surrogate and even better grandma.”

“I have to admit, I can’t wait to hear this little one call me that.” Ronni waved them off. “Go to bed.  Don’t make me tell you again!”

Brian slipped an arm around Justin and leaned on him a bit as they walked up the stairs.

After a couple days of getting back into a normal schedule, Brian was back at work and Molly had come out to stay for a while. On Friday, when Ronni said she had invited James and Em to the main house for dinner Justin was sure they would be told the exciting news officially.  

Justin called Brian, “Hey, Bri.”

“Damn, I miss spending most of the day with you. How is our little Jessi? Does she miss her daddy?”

“I actually think she does.  The last two weeks she spent half her day laying on your chest and I happen to know that is one of my favorite places to be.”

Brian groaned, “Did you just call to torture me?”

Justin laughed a bit, “I was just calling to tell you that James and Em are going to tell us the exciting news so you have to act surprised.”

“I am excited for them.  I can’t imagine not having our kids and theirs and our two youngest will be playmates.”

“Yes, I didn’t really have anything else to tell you.  Be home on time and maybe tonight you can tell me about your plans with your dad.  I know we have tried a few times but we never have talked about the whole plan.”

“I know, Sunshine, and it isn’t on purpose.  Just with the kids still adjusting to being home….”

“I know, Bri.  Sometime this weekend we will make time.  I love you.  Come home soon.”

“Love you, too. I will make sure I leave on time.”

Justin jumped when Molly spoke.  He hadn’t heard her walk in. “Justin, Ronni is reading to Gus and the two little ones are sleeping. Can we talk?”

“Sure, Mol, do you want a soda or some iced tea?” Justin opened the refrigerator and pulled out the pitcher of tea.

“I’ll take a glass of that. I don’t know what Ronni does to it but no one else makes ice tea like her. And have I told you how much I love my niece? She is the most beautiful baby ever.”

“We did get a good one.  Now, what did you want to talk about?” Justin sat down at the table and Molly joined him.

“Did you read the last letter we got from the prison or lawyer or wherever?”

“It says dad will probably be out by the end of the month and they will let you know because he did everything to you. I ….” 

Justin took her hand, “Molly, if you want to see him I won’t be mad at you and if you want me to go with you I will.  I have no urge to see him but if he asks I will.”

“You would do that?”

“Yes, I would.  I guess I am curious what he has to say but, Molly, remember he is a good con man.  He can be charming.  I don’t want you to fall for his shit.”

“Does he know that Aaron…”

“I think he does. He’s not stupid.  He knows Brian and I had a son and he knew he got her pregnant.  I don’t plan to tell him anything about my son and I wish you wouldn’t either.”

“I wouldn’t, and I don’t want to see him alone.  Mom said she would go but…”

“Mol, when it is time, I will go with you, wherever he is.  I can’t imagine where he will live.”

“He still has the store. One of his employees kept it running.”

“Well, I hope it is doing well.  I hope he can make a life for himself. I don’t wish him harm but I don’t want to support him.”

“I know he hurt Mom and me but he hurt you so much more.  I don’t know if I could forgive him the way you have.”

“Molly, my life is beyond anything I could have ever imagined.  I have a husband that loves me and I love more than I can even imagine.  I have three children I can’t live without.  I have extended family and friends that are always there when I need them.  I mean you are here helping right now. Whatever Dad did to me, I still won.”

“I love you, Justin.”

“I love you, too, Mol.” She threw her arms around him and kissed his cheek.  

“I’m going to go out by the pool.  I know Gus will be out there pretty soon and I told him I would swim with him.”

“They are lucky kids to have you as an aunt.”  Molly was already running up the steps for her suit.

Molly put her suit on just in time.  By the time she came downstairs, Gus was waiting for her and they went out to the pool. “Ronni, come have a glass of tea with me.  I have a feeling it is decaf because I have seen you drinking it.”

Ronni sat in the chair Molly had vacated and he filled a clean glass he had gotten for her and handed it to her.  “How are you feeling?”

“I’m pregnant, not sick.”

“I know that, Ronni, and I know women have babies every day but they are usually a bit younger than you are and I doubt any of them work half as hard as you do.”

Ronni smiled at him, “I am doing fine.  As my time goes on, we will see if I can keep up.  Natalia is always a good help and she is back tonight or tomorrow right?”

“Yes, he may even be here by dinner tonight.”

“You and Brian will act surprised?”

“Of course we will and Nat doesn’t know. I am not sure I mentioned this but it would not surprise me if Nat moves to Atlanta.  If that happens we will get more help, of course.”

“Why do you think he might be moving?” Ronni sipped her tea and put her feet up on the chair next to her.

“Once the transition is completed she may need a new start.  She admitted she has been having a hard time dealing with her broken heart so once she has finished her physical changes, a clean break might do her good. Sally and Brandy left him a standing invitation to work for them.”

“I would miss her but she needs to do what is best for her. I have to say, I don’t always understand why someone would want to do what he/she did but I am seeing more and more openness and cheer in her.  I helped her with some of her dresses.  She is really beautiful in them and she is talented in so many ways.”

“I am sure you have been a great support for him through all of this.” Ronni put her feet on the floor.  Your daughter is going to be hungry very soon.  I will get a bottle ready for her.”

“And I will go see if she is awake. Aaron should be good for a while yet, right?” Justin smiled at her.

“He should have at least another half hour to sleep. Justin,” Ronni smiled over at him.  “I am glad my son and Emmett has such good role models when it comes to being fathers.”

“Ronni, I think both of them had pretty good role models from day one, at least James has.” Justin left to check on Jessi.


As Brian pulled up at 4:30 and as he did, Nat pulled in behind him. “Nat, good to see you!” He walked back and hugged her as she stepped out of the SUV.  Any problems coming through the mountains with the hog behind you?”

“Not really.  I just had to keep my speed down in the mountains going down the curves. I’ll grab the suitcases out of the back.  I’ll help you and if they stay out here until tomorrow is….

“Dadadada,” Brian looked up and saw Aaron walking toward him with Justin watching him closely. 

Brian set the suitcase down and did his best to crouch to be at his level.  The boot he was wearing limited his movement a little but not nearly as bad as the cast had. He caught the boy in his strong arms and swung him up in the air causing laughter and squeals. 

Justin walked down and hugged Nat.  “Glad you made it! Em is making a special dinner for all of us.  Why don’t you go on in and take a nap or lay by the pool or whatever.  We’ll get this empty and we will have the trailer picked up tomorrow.”

“Thanks, I could really use some sleep. What time is dinner? I better set my alarm.”

“I’ll send Gus out to get you.  Just sleep.  I think it will be around 6:30.” Nat grabbed her own bags and moved to the door.” 

Brian picked up one suitcase and with Aaron in the other arm, he moved toward the house.  Justin got as many bags as he could carry out of the SUV and carried them to the house. “Can you set those bags down for a minute?” 

“Just let me bring these….”

Brian had set Aaron down on the floor by his feet and took the bags out of Justin’s arms and hands.  He then pulled Justin close and kissed him. When he moved back a fraction of an inch he said, “Hello, Sunshine.”

“Welcome home, Brian.” They smiled at each other and kissed once more before Brian picked Aaron up again and Justin ran the luggage upstairs. When Justin went out for another load, he smiled when he saw James there pulling luggage out of the SUV. “Thank you, James.  Brian isn’t up to that many steps yet.”

“No problem.  Mom shot me a text and I was just sitting at the house watching Em cook.”

“How is married life?” Justin asked him.

“I love him.  I always will.  He is going to be such a good dad when….” James stumbled. “Well, whenever we have kids, he will be good.”

“So will you, James.  Whenever you have a baby, they will be very loved and cared for.”

“Yes, they will be.” James said as they followed each other up the steps to bring the bags into the correct bedrooms.

“We might need your help soon.  We ordered a toddler bed for Aaron because it won’t be long before Jessi will need to be out of this small cradle and in the crib.”

“Just let me know when you get it in.  I can assemble it for you.”

“Thanks, James. I’ll let you know.  It isn’t a rush job, just sometime in the next month.”

“Well, I think that was all of them.  Is there anything else I can do? Otherwise I will go be Em’s taste tester and start bringing over some of the food.  We are going to cook it here so we don’t have to move hot food.”

“No, go home to your hubby.  You can tell Em, Nat is coming for dinner but she is napping right now.”

“I will let him know. How is Nat? She tries so hard to be happy and I know she is about the change but she still misses Tom.  I am not sure she will ever stop.”

“Well, I hope she gets with the right person whether that is Tom or someone else. I just hope …. It is none of my business.  I just want everyone I love to be as happy as I am.” Justin gave James a kiss on the cheek.  “Thanks again.  Now go take care of your husband….well maybe you shouldn’t ‘take care’ of him until after dinner but go help him.”  James flushed a bit and then he left.  Justin had to smile that someone that looked like James still blushed at the thought of sex with his husband. 

Justin started unpacking suitcases.  He was glad all of the clothes in these bags had been washed before packing them so he started putting Gus’ clothes into the drawers of his dresser.  He heard Brian walk in.  He could tell it was him by the slight drag of the booted foot. As he stood up he felt the strong arms wrap around his shoulders and then felt his warm lips on his neck.

“I know we just got home and we have been away a lot but other than the night after the charity event we haven’t had time alone. I mean 12 hours just doesn’t quite cut it. I want you and me and no one around for twenty miles.”

“No cell phones or wifi?” Justin turned and pressed his pelvis against Brian’s.

“Well, with three kids it probably isn’t very smart to be totally without connection but….” Justin’s hand was now pressing on Brian’s crotch. “Damn, you make it hard to think.”

“What about our wedding cabin? Does Cythia’s family still own it? We could just go for a couple days in the middle of the week.”

“I will definitely check with her and if you keep moving your hand like that, you are going to have more laundry to deal with.”

“I think I can think of a better use for that hardon.” Justin undid his fly and turned his back to Brian.

“Here in Gus’ room?” Brian question.

“Fast and furious,” Justin glanced over his shoulder and stuck out his ass.

“Fuck!” Brian said under his breath as he undid his trousers and in one move buried himself into Justin. It was as Justin had stated.  Brian and Justin moved simultaneously, and it didn’t take long for both men to cum.

“Well, trust me, that was worth the laundry,” Justin smiled as he pulled up his pants. He quickly wiped off the front of Gus’ dresser and the men walked, arm in arm,  to their room with Gus’ empty suitcase in his hand. He set it out of the way in the hall.  I will just leave them here until they are all empty and then they can be moved to storage.”

“I think a quick shower is needed and then I bet it will be dinner time.”

“Can I wash your backside?” Justin winked.

“You can do more than that!”

“Later, I promise, I will do whatever you want after we officially hear the news.” Justin ran his hand over Brian’s ass. “It has been a long time since I have….”

Brian pulled Justin under the water with him.  “Shut up and kiss me.” Brian said as he brought down his mouth.


As Brian and Justin stepped out of their room.  Nat came walking out of Gus’ bedroom with Aaron in one arm and holding Gus’ hand. “Well, don’t you three look good,” Brian said.  Aaron was in a little blue and green romper while Gus was in a tank top and shorts. 

“When you have boys this cute…”

“Nat, you took a short nap. And you are looking very nice yourself. ” She was wearing a cranberry colored short sleeve ruffled top and a navy skirt. Her hair was pulled back with barrettes. “If I wasn’t madly in love with my husband…”

“You wouldn’t look twice at me, now that I am wearing a skirt.” Nat patted Brian’s cheek.  

“So, Nat, when are you doing your drag show.” Justin changed the subject.  He wasn’t sure if he should talk to Natalia about Tom or not.

“In about a month.  It will be after Labor Day.  It is supposed to be an event for the beginning of fall.” 

“Well, we will have to make sure we have a sitter so we can see you.”

As they got to the bottom of the steps, they could hear Ronni and Em talking and when they walked into the kitchen. Em and Ronni were putting food  on the table while James, cheek to cheek with Jessi, talking to her softly.

“Oh, Jamesy, you are going to make me cry. You two are just too beautiful together.” Em’s heart felt voice said. “You are all just in time. Sit! Sit! Tonight is a special night.”

Brian moved over to James and took his daughter from him.  “Hello, Beautiful,” He said as he pulled Jessi close. “I can’t believe I hesitated adopting this one.”

“The only reason you hesitated was because you thought I couldn’t handle another child.”

“That’s not exactly true.  I didn’t want you to have to take on anymore.”

“Oh but, darling, when you have as much money as we do, we can always hire help and we all have enough love for another twenty kids.” Justin kissed Brian’s head.

“Well, this is it for us, right, Sunshine?”

“Yes, love.  Our boys needed a little sister.” 

James looked at Em and Em nodded. “Well, I’m glad to hear that you like kids around,” James took a deep breath but before he could continue Emmett interrupted.

“We are having a baby!” Em blurted loudly. A cheer went up around the table.

“Congratulations!” Justin said.  When will the baby be here?”

“At the end of May,” Ronni said.  “I am feeling fine and I will make sure I have hired a temp in April and hopefully he or she can stay through June.”

“That sounds perfect.  We will help with the hiring of course and if you want to hire earlier just let us know,” Justin said. 

Once Gus realized what they were talking about he was very excited.  “More kids! Are we ever going to get an older kid that I can play with?”

The adults all smiled, Brian said, “I think you are just going to have to be the big brother for all of them. We know you are a great big brother.”

“Ok, I can do that!” Gus said with a big smile and Ronni, who was sitting next to him gave him a big hug.

They ate and talked and laughed until the boys were tired of sitting. Nat got up and turned on a movie and sat on the sofa with both of them.  It was only a short time before Gus walked over and softly said to Justin, “I think Nat needs to go to bed.” They looked over and Aaron was watching the show and Nat was curled up and sound asleep.”

“She has had a big day,” Justin commented.  “I’ll make sure she gets in bed.” He stood and kissed Brian. He brought his mouth to his ear, “Don’t forget that ass is mine later.” Brian growled low in his throat as Justin walked over to the sofa, “Gus, let your daddy know if Aaron starts moving around too much.”

“I will, Daddy J.”

“Come on, Natalia.  It is time for you to go to bed.” He helped her to her feet and guided her toward the door.

“I can make my own way to the pool house. Sorry, I fell asleep.” Justin slipped an arm around her.

“I can walk you over there. You have been on the road for a few days because of us.” They walked in and Nat slipped out of her sandals. “Nat, are you alright? I feel like you have something on your mind.”

“I made a decision on the road.  I am going to move to Atlanta. I’m not going to rush. I have the drag shows in September and at the end of September I have verified my surgery is scheduled the last week of September. By November I should be ready to travel and I will go back to Atlanta with Father Kevin and the girls.” As she talked she had turned her back to Justin and slipped her shirt off and slipped a worn t-shirt on. She then pulled her skirt off from underneath.  When she turned around Justin looked at her night shirt. “It was Tom’s.  I know I should stop torturing myself but…” tears flowed down her cheeks.  

Justin wrapped his arms around her.  He kissed her head. “I can’t say I know exactly what you are going through but I went almost two years thinking I would never be able to have Brian again. It nearly killed me but my father lied and told me I was bad for Brian.  You told yourself you weren’t good for Tom.”

“I know what you are doing, and you are right, you do know how I am feeling but...did you ever stop loving Brian?”

“I could never stop loving Brian.”

“I will never stop loving Tom so I decided Atlanta is a great place to go.  Some may say I am running away but I’m not.  I am going to my new start.  I will be a woman where no one knows I was once a man or at least they didn’t know me as a man. I have a job and friends already.”

“Nat, I don’t blame you.  It is a great opportunity for you and you will be able to help the girls and Kevin is there for support.” Justin pushed Nat into a lying position and Justin covered her with a light blanket. “Get some sleep.  I will see you in the morning.” Justin kissed her cheek and left the pool house.


Ronni was feeding Jessi when Justin let himself in the door. Ronni said she would take Jessi  in her room for the night. Justin looked around for Brian and James pointed at the staircase before putting another plate in the dishwasher. He peeked in the nursery and saw Aaron fast asleep in the crib.  He then crossed the hall and opened Gus’ door.  Brian sat in bed with Gus reading him a story.  Justin saw Gus’ eyes were shut.  He made just enough noise to get Brian to look at him and waved for him to come out.

“Looks like those two are out and Ronni is keeping Jessi.  She says her hormones keep her up all night anyway.” As Justin talked he led Brian across the hall to their bedroom. As soon as they shut the door. Brian pulled off Justin’s shirt. His mouth trailed across Justin’s cool skin. Now it was Brian’s turn to lead Justin.  He moved to the bed and sat down and then pulled Justin’s body close. As he kissed Justin’s abs he undid Justin’s fly and as soon as it was open, he freed Justin’s cock and took it in his mouth. He moved his mouth gliding over the erection and when Justin was ready to cum Brian stopped and after standing, he took off his boot and stripped. He positioned a pillow on the bed and laid on his stomach. Justin got on the bed behind him and draped his body over Brian’s.  He began to kiss down Brian’s spine and as he did he took one hand and began to slowly enter Brian. He felt him tense at the initial shot of pain  but then Justin felt him give into the feeling.  He was so glad Brian preferred to be the top but every so often he appreciated remembering the pleasure of being in this position and Justin was so glad because as much as he loved the feeling of being deep inside of him, he would always prefer having Brian inside of him.

Justin moved slowly and then feverishly and when he had cum Justin was fairly sure Brian had not and they quickly switched positions and although they ended up laying on their sides because Brian’s leg was still weak, soon he was inside Justin and Brian still managed to hold on until Justin was ready to cum again and they climaxed together.

Justin rolled over to face Brian, “I love you.”

“I love you, too, Sunshine. Is everything alright with Nat? You were gone awhile.”

“Nat is moving to Atlanta. She is planning to talk to Brandy and Sally and plan to go back with them at Thanksgiving. Her surgery will be done by then and….”

“Let me guess, she needs to get away from Tom.”

“She wants to make a fresh start. I understand.  When Dad had told me you didn’t want me, I could never see myself with anyone but you. If he would have ever let me go, I would have found someplace else to go.”

“Well, I guess I am just lucky I found you because I can’t imagine being happy in any other life. You and the kids are my life.”

“Brian,” Justin leaned against him.  “I’m scared.  I don’t know why because I know my dad is the loser but I hate knowing he is going to be back out where he can hurt Molly.  I am afraid she will fall for his shit, even though he dumped her when he took me.”

“He isn’t going to do anything to Molly because we won’t let her be alone with him and if he does one thing to hurt her, I will make him sorry he ever got out.” Brian was now sitting up.  “Shit, now I just want to ring his neck.”

“I would say grabbing him by the balls is a better idea.” Justin started smiling.

“You know when he was sent to jail the civil case  basically gave me all his possessions but rather than taking it I left it as is so Mom and Molly would receive the profits and the guy running it has been reporting to me regularly.  Well, I think it is time to sell his business.  I will turn over all the proceeds of the sale in a trust for Molly that Mom can be in charge of. It will give Mol all the college funding she needs and I know Mom and Tuck are fine.  They have an unusual marriage but they are happy and that is all that counts.”

“Sunshine, this isn’t your usual temperament. Why now?”

“I think it’s because I don’t know how he could do that to his own son.  I will go with Molly to talk to him  but only after I have talked to him alone. I will make a deal with him.  I will give him $50,000 to leave her alone until she is through college.  Basically, that is $10,000 a year for him to back off.” Justin had been pacing but now stood and looked out the window.  

Brian got up and limped over to him, wrapping his arms around him and Justin leaned back against him. “I can’t believe I am saying this but are you sure that is the best way to deal with it.  Molly is old enough to make the choice to see him or not.  I don’t mean she should be alone with him but he is her father.”

“You know you would never have said this a year ago.  Just because you have found the perfect father and am now trying to make up for 34 years doesn’t mean that Molly should be with him.”

“Justin, I am just saying she should be able to make up her own mind.  She is 16 years old. I think she will be smart enough to know she is better off without him but I think she needs to be able to make that decision.”

“Brian, what the hell are you saying? He is dangerous.  He lied! He took away two years of my life!” Justin broke away from Brian.  “I….I can’t sleep here tonight.  I just need….” Justin grabbed some shorts and pulled them on.

“Justin, I’m sorry but” Brian reached for him but he pulled away. ”Just tell me where you are going.”

“Away from you!” Justin left the room.

“Damn,” Brian stood at the window, looking out at the estate. He heard the door downstairs open and shut and then he watched Justin walk out on the pool deck and then dropped on one of the lounge chairs. He looked up and Brian quickly stepped out of sight. Brian stood there until he saw Justin lay down and when he was sure Justin had fallen asleep, he put on some shorts, his boot, and walked downstairs.  He picked up a couple blankets out of a basket and walked outside and covered Justin with one of them.  He kissed the top of Justin’s head and mouthed the words, “I love you, Sunshine.” He moved to the other end of the pool, sat down with the other blanket and watched Justin until he couldn’t keep his eyes open and drifted off wishing he could redo the whole night.