- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A.N: There will be a bit of plot, but quite obviously this will most likely be much PWP.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the characters of Queer as Folk or True Blood. This is for entertainment purposes only.

 

Eric yawned as he watched the fangbangers and vampires writhing on the dimly lit dance floor. He was fucking bored. Lord of all he surveyed, and still not a decent fuck or meal to be had tonight. It was a fucking Friday night, and still, all that appeared before him were the same ones he saw - every damned night. The faces might be different, but the type never changed. He needed something fresh and different. After 1000 years of life, Eric realized he was probably asking for too much.

 

"I'm assuming that yawn means you're bored... I know you can't be tired." Pam's own voice was monotone from her position at his side; she gave the appearance of being bored, she was really anything but that. Her position as Eric's right-hand, and extra pair of eyes was important to her, whether she ever verbalized it or not. Although the words were not often spoken, she loved Eric Northman deeply, and unconditionally. It certainly wasn't the typical kind of love; in fact, it wasn't commonly understood that a vampire could love another - whether they be human or not. Humans perceived them all as cold and lifeless, but blood did beat in their hearts. It might work differently than it did in humans... yet, it was still enough to make them feel. Sometimes she wished they couldn't. Pain never ended when experienced by one of their kind. In the day they slept, but the night always came. They had no end. The pain they endured followed them through all eternity.

 

"I require very little sleep. You know this, Pam." Eric slanted a glance at her, his brow raising as he took in her morose expression; Eric shook his head as he felt his child's unrest. "Perhaps you need a break from fucking so many humans. You are becoming weepy like them. It is definitely not the Pam I know."

 

Pam rolled her eyes. "I am not weepy, Eric. Never that. I just find the entire process pointless at times."

 

"It's the life we have, Pam. And it's better than none at all." He looked at her sharply. "Or do you no longer feel that way?"

 

She waved that off with a flippant shake of her head. "No, Eric. This is the life I want. I just get a bit maudlin at times. Surely over an eternity, an occasional lapse is allowed..."

 

"As long as it doesn't compromise our safety or our way of life, then yes, such lapses are permissible." Eric's eyes scanned the club, and the bar, his lip curling in distaste. "Certainly very slim pickings tonight. Feel free to feed if you like. I think I'll wait for something better."

 

Pam's eyes scanned down the length of the bar, her gaze settling on a petite, red-headed girl that had been sitting there alone for a short time now. She could definitely see taking a bite out of her. "I think I'll do that. Call me if you need me..."

 

Eric nodded, his eyes moving away from his progeny to seek out something interesting. Initially, he had thought he would refrain from feeding tonight; as old as he was, the need for blood wasn't as urgent as in younger vampires, but something was stirring in his blood. The need to hunt and devour kept urging him to intently peruse the crowd. Something special was going to happen tonight; after 1000 years he didn't question his instincts - there wasn't a doubt in his mind that something immensely pleasurable would be coming to him if he remained alert. He was always alert. Eric just maintained his position of power and control at the elevated chair that many called his throne; he wasn't merely monitoring the nightly activities of Fangtasia... he was also waiting for his prey.

 

There wasn't a doubt he would have it when it arrived, whether it came in the form of male or female, with a partner or unencumbered... he would have anyone he desired. He was Eric Northman, a former Viking warrior - nothing was unattainable for him. When it was over, his prey would leave feeling the most fortunate, and well-pleasured they had ever felt. He only had to wait. Eric felt his blood pounding now. He wouldn't have to wait much longer.

 


 

Justin's eyes flickered open as he slowly focused on the scenery rapidly passing him by. He looked over at his partner, his eyes looking at him intently. They were far from the path he had thought Brian to be taking when they had started out after dinner. He had assumed they were going back to their hotel; as long as they had been driving, this was far removed from that destination. "Brian?" he asked. "Where the fuck are we?"

 

"Ahhh, Sunshine. You decided to wake and rejoin me." Brian's voice was droll, although he felt anything but bored. Anticipation soared within him. This was going to be a unique and special night... there wasn't a doubt in his mind. A part of him realized he was taking a risk... but he had a feeling they would be fine. What was life without a few risks? If things went as he thought they would - and he was very rarely wrong - this would be a night they would long remember. Although they weren't quite monogamous, they had also reached a place of being in a non-defined relationship. It had been working well for them. Tonight would merely add some spice to their sex life; whereas he knew they didn't really need that, it wouldn't hurt either. When the time came, he was certain Justin would be ‘up' for the experience as well.

 

"Not answering my question? I am concerned now..." Justin replied, his eyes touching briefly outside to see the sign welcoming them to Shreveport, Louisiana. "Uhhh, Shreveport? That is far from our hotel. Brian, why the fuck are we way out here?"

 

Brian chuckled, his hand reaching out to clasp over Justin's thigh reassuringly. He rubbed his hand up and down for a moment, before he answered, "I know where I'm going, Justin. I've never been here before... but a client told me about this special bar. I thought we'd check it out."

 

"Clubbing? In the middle of the south, widely populated by vampires. Are you out of your fucking mind?" Justin looked at Brian with an astounded expression. "I am really not looking to get bitten..."

 

"Where's the man - actually, then a boy - who proclaimed to any who would listen... fuck 'em all..." Brian glanced over at Justin as he maneuvered down the highway. "Listen, if you really don't want to do this, I'll turn back. But I think it could be fun, not to mention really hot."

 

Justin bit at his lower lip, glancing unobtrusively at Brian. "You really want to do this, don't you?"

 

"I didn't come to Louisiana with this in mind. After I closed the deal with Brackett Automotive earlier than planned, I wanted to do something special to celebrate. Hanging out in the hotel lounge, and then our room, seemed pale in comparison to what we could be doing. I've heard about this bar... and well, it intrigues me." Brian wasn't feeling as confident as he appeared, but if he showed any kind of hesitance, he knew Justin would balk. He had been told by a very reliable source that this bar was maintained well. If a human said no, the vamps respected it, whether grudgingly or not. He hoped it was true. Placing Justin in danger was the last thing he wanted to do.

 

Shaking his head, uncertain if this was the right decision or not, Justin began to acquiesce. "Alright. We can give it a try."

 

"That's my boy," Brian cooed, squeezing Justin's knee, before making the turn from the main highway that his directions had indicated would lead them to their ultimate destination. He drove a small distance down the road when the red lights beckoned him in. The parking lot was nearly filled to capacity. "This is it... Fangtasia."

 

Justin groaned. "Fangtasia? Really? They couldn't be more original than that?"

 

Brian laughed. "Good point. I'd imagine it's intended for tourists. Since vampires are a known quantity, they have nothing to hide."

 

"Okay. Let's check it out." Justin's eyes were wide when they approached the entrance, to his chagrin a line was formed waiting for admittance. He looked at Brian fearfully. "I wonder what you have to do to gain entrance..."

 

"I don't know... but I think we'll find out soon enough." A hand at the front of the line signaled them out and motioned them forward. Brian looked at the stunning, yet seemingly bored woman, uncertain as to why she had moved them to the front of the line. "Here we go, Sunshine."

 

"Yeah." As they neared the front of the line, Justin whispered, "I've heard they can manipulate your mind. God, what if they do that!?"

 

Brian snickered. "I guess if we do something stupid, we won't remember. One thing is for certain - if it doesn't have a cock attached, no mind-altering will change the outcome."

 

"Identification please..." the woman blandly requested in more of a demand. She looked at them both in amusement. She glanced at the offered IDs before she handed them back. "You can go inside. Oh, and one other thing... We also have remarkably good hearing."

 

Justin groaned. They were doomed. He just knew it. "Brian, I'm not sure about this."

 

"C'mon, Sunshine. Live on the wild side a little. I'm here with you. What could possibly go wrong?" He urged Justin toward the entrance, ignoring the laughter from the woman - obviously, a vampire - that had let them through. That laugh was one to quickly diminish his confidence. He had come this far, they would see it through. If nothing else, it would be an adventure.

 

Pam's eyes lingered on the two men as they passed, issuing her standard response. "Welcome to Fangtasia." As she watched them disappear inside the door, she thought to advise Eric, but there wasn't any need. Eric would sniff them out in an instant. Perhaps she could ask for a bonus for letting them in so quickly. One thing was for certain - Eric was going to love these two. It would be a visit neither man would ever forget.

 

TBC