- Text Size +

 

Justin trailed closely behind Brian as they entered the vampire bar, his eyes wide as saucers as he took in both the decor and the clientele that were in attendance. Instantly, he felt like the minority, and for more than one reason. That wasn't the feeling he generally had when he went clubbing or cruising with Brian. The difference was more than obvious. One, most couples here were not same sex-oriented, and more importantly, from what he could discern - the number ratio highly favored the vampires. This could go very badly.

 

"Sunshine..." Brian slowed his steps to look back and whisper softly to him, "If you walk any closer to me, you'll be crawling up my ass. And, we both know how I feel about that..."

 

"Whatever," Justin grumbled. "But, seriously, Brian... have you taken a good look around? Do you actually see any humans? Hell! We are nothing more than live bait!"

 

Brian rolled his eyes, his voice droll when he replied, "Well, if not - we surely are now. You do remember what Elvira back at the door told us about vampire hearing."

 

Justin giggled, despite his anxiety. "Elvira is a brunette, and she has a huge rack - not to mention the fact that she is a horror show hostess and not an actual vampire." He frowned thoughtfully. "Rack? Isn't that what they call it, though?"

 

Unable to resist, Brian laughed. Justin was nervous. If there had been any doubt, it was fully in evidence now. "Yes, Sunshine. Rack, boobs, tits. I believe some buffoons even refer to them as headlights. But that doesn't matter - unless you are thinking of switching sides."

 

"Ewwww. Gross." Justin's nose scrunched up at the very thought. Justin looked out at the dance area, then at the tables surrounding it; he had no clue where was the safest place to be, or precisely how Brian wanted to proceed here. "Uhhh, Brian? What are you planning to do next?"

 

Brian glanced around the room quickly, deciding that was a very good question. His hopes for the evening were quickly diminishing. From what he'd perused so far - there wasn't any present that he'd fuck with his dick - vampire or human. He nodded to the bar. "Let's sit at the bar for a bit. Maybe something will happen."

 

Justin grunted. "That's what I'm afraid of..."

 

Placing his arm around Justin's neck and hauling him in for a long, thorough kiss, Brian next ran his tongue down Justin's neck, his teeth nipping at his pale skin. He laughed when Justin tensed in response. The poor boy was so rattled that he seemingly thought he had just turned into a bloodsucker. Laughing, Brian urged him over to the bar. "Trust me, Sunshine. Have I ever steered you wrong yet?"

 

A groan was Justin's initial response. As his eyes met the hungry gaze of the bartender that was obviously a vampire, Justin sighed. "We're doomed. Utterly, and totally doomed."

 


 

Eric watched the two men from what was referred to as his throne. He had noticed them the moment they had stepped into the bar. Eric was intrigued by them, although he wasn't entirely certain why. Rarely did he take a couple home. Typically, one was always reluctant, and to speed things along, he usually had to glamour them. Eric had realized one thing instantly - his boredom was now gone. That being the case, there was no doubt he would be having them tonight; at the very least he would insist on tasting the blond.

 

He watched and listened to them attentively. Eric was in no hurry to have them summoned to him quite yet. He wanted to savor each passing moment; he intended to learn as much as he could from a distance. Then, he would know how he would best proceed with them. Before they had even reached the bar, Eric had instructed his bartender that the two were not to be touched by anyone. That pleasure belonged to him, and him alone.

 

The blond had an ethereal beauty that was almost blinding. With the paleness of his skin and the shine of the lights upon his blond hair, Eric thought this must be what the sun was like upon rising. Sadly, after 1000 years of his existence, he no longer remembered such things from his human life as the precise image of the rising sun. He had blocked that from his mind years ago; regardless of that, it was still a sight that all vampires craved. One that they knew they would never have, unless they sought to meet the true death. Eric had no intention of doing that.

 

Sunshine. Eric found it ironic that the brunet had called him that absurdly saccharine nickname on several occasions. It was abundantly sweet, and for some reason, he didn't think the man that the blond referred to as Brian was typically found as sweet. He intuitively felt that the blond - Sunshine, or Justin which was his proper name, elicited that response in Brian. Eric decided he probably could understand that if he were a human with those clinging emotions. The blond boy was definitely a keeper.

 

The brunet was clearly the dominant in the relationship. Eric immediately recognized it. In order to progress anywhere with them, one of two things would need to happen. Either the brunet - Brian - would have to agree to his plans... or he would have to be glamoured. He really didn't want to do that. Sex just wasn't the same when a partner was under the effects of his mind-numbing power. He wanted them to be willing. Immediately, he had deciphered that the blond was only here at the brunet's insistence. He would do whatever he told him to do. There wasn't a doubt of that. Trust and unconditional love flowed from the beautiful blond boy. As hardened as the older man appeared on the surface, one thing was more than apparent - he was very protective and aware of his partner. This could get very interesting.

 

Pam laughed from his side. Eric scowled, yet didn't remove his gaze from the two men at the bar. "How remiss of you not to alert me to such interesting guests."

 

"I let them in, didn't I?" she returned blandly. "Surely that's worth something?"

 

"Hmmm. Perhaps." His eyes trailed over both men, he could barely keep his fangs retracted when the blond turned his back, and he got his first glimpse of his denim-clad ass. "Nice..." he whispered, his eyes widening when he willed the young man to turn and meet his gaze. He didn't release him from his gaze, yet resisted fully glamouring him. All he desired right now was his attention. Eric knew his sexual magnetism would do the rest.

 

Pam sighed. Eric would definitely be going home early tonight. She hadn't doubted it from the moment she had let them inside. "Shall I bring them to you?"

 

"Yes," Eric drawled, his eyes devouring the two beautiful men. "Inform them that the Sheriff of Louisiana would like to meet with them."

 

"Title dropping. Well, well. You do want them badly..."

 

Eric removed his gaze from them to glare at his progeny. "Just get them without all the standard wit."

 

Smirking, Pam agreed. "It would be my pleasure." As she moved toward them, Pam thought that glamour would definitely be needed with these two... but for some reason, she didn't think Eric wanted that. It would be interesting to see how quickly Eric lost his composure. Without glamouring, she was certain these two could provoke him very quickly. She couldn't wait to see how that played out.

 


 

"Uhhhh, Brian?" Justin asked in a hushed whisper.

 

"No need to whisper, Justin. I think they can still hear you..." Brian murmured; he was far from relaxed, despite his seemingly calm demeanor. He had noticed the attention they had received from the man sitting in a darkened corner. It was hard to discern his features, but a couple of things were clear; he was very large, and he was focused on them - Justin especially. One other thing was more than apparent. He was definitely a vampire - most likely the one in charge. This little jaunt to the wild side just might become more active very soon.

 

"T-that man... in the chair. He well... I think he put some sort of spell on me." Justin's eyes were apprehensive as he continued to look at the man that was built like none he had ever seen.

 

"They are vampires, Justin, not witches. And in the case that he did, well, let's just hope he's hot..."

 

"Oh, he is, Brian. I got a good look at him for a few seconds before he fell back into the shadows. He's blond, and he's fucking gorgeous."

 

A mocking laugh greeted them. "My master will be glad you find him so."

 

"M-master?" Justin stammered.

 

"Indeed." She had a smug look on her face when she told them, "In fact, he is the vampire Sheriff of Louisiana, and Fangtasia belongs to him. He would like to meet with you."

 

Justin's eyes widened, a groan escaping as he watched Brian continuing to get a better look at the man in question. "M-me?" His response was akin to a squawk.

 

"Both of you, actually." She looked at them impatiently, waiting for them to rise and swiftly follow. "Let's go. Eric doesn't like to be kept waiting."

 

Brian stood to his feet, but it wasn't to follow Elvira. "Listen here, Queen of the Damned. It's been fun and all, but I think we'll pass." He tossed several bills on the bar, his eyes flickering to the occupied chair that was elevated like a throne, then back to Justin. "Let's go, Sunshine. I think our adventure is over." Brian knew that was anything but the case... but it wasn't all going to be this Eric's way.

 

Pam watched with a gaping jaw as the two men walked away from her and toward the door. No one ever refused a summon from Eric Northman. That is, no one that wanted to live through the night. Hell, this was going to get more than interesting. This would get bloody fast. She looked toward Eric for instruction, silently asking him, "What should I do?"

 

"Nothing..." he whispered into her mind. He was amused. These two were going to be so much fun. He couldn't wait to sink both his fangs and cock into them. Using his accelerated vampire speed, Eric was past them, out the door, and leaning negligently against their rental car. Determining the vehicle had been simple enough to do. The rest would be up to him.

 

"Thank you, Brian..." Justin told his lover. "I think leaving is a very good idea..."

 

A rich, sultry laugh enveloped the darkness. Eric leaned against the door, his eyes drinking each of them in. They were both delicious. He would be feasting on them in every possible way. He couldn't wait to get started. "Leaving so soon?"

 

Brian refused to back down. He had no intention of leaving, but he would set the terms. No vampire, Sheriff or not, was going to control him. "It seems so. The ambiance is just all wrong."

 

Justin gasped. He couldn't believe Brian was deliberately toying with him. Then it all became clear to him. Brian had known this vampire would follow them. It had been his intention all along. "Brian, I do hope you know what you're doing."

 

Eric's eyes pulled Justin in again. This was the full extent he intended to glamour him. He just needed to get them alone, and more importantly, away from prying eyes. "I don't intend to hurt you, Justin. In fact, I can give you the most intense pleasure you've ever known."

 

Brian snorted. "Hardly. He's with me. Not even a vampire could surpass my skill."

 

"Is that so?" Eric purred. His burning eyes returned to Justin. "Look into my eyes, Justin. See me fucking you. All you can feel right at this moment is me stretching your tight little ass open. Feel it and cum - now."

 

Justin grabbed for Brian's hand to keep himself upright. He tried to resist the images, but the vampire's will was just too powerful. In an instant, he was cumming inside his pants, his body quivering as deep throaty moans slid past his lips. "Ohhhh, my God."

 

Eric smirked. "Close enough." He cast a look at Brian's surprised, yet clearly aroused expression. He had them now. "So, will you come with me?"

 

Brian didn't think about it for long. "On a few conditions. First, your little Jedi mind tricks stop now."

 

Justin now back to his senses, laughed while he shifted uncomfortably in his cum filled jeans. "Jedi mind tricks? You really need to spend less time with Michael."

 

"Agreed." Eric didn't give a damn about this Michael. All that mattered was getting these two back home. "What else?"

 

"You don't bite either of us - unless we ask." Brian could tell that condition was less than pleasing to the vampire. "And, if we say stop - it's done. You don't try to stop us from leaving."

 

Eric's eyes began to glow, red and bright. "I have no problem with that. You can follow me in my car." His eyes moved over them in one of the deepest, and most primal hungers that he had felt in years. "And, regarding asking me to stop. You won't. I can promise you that."

 

They watched as the gorgeous vampire moved with a speed their human minds and eyes couldn't fully process, each of them looking to the other as if magnetized. Justin spoke up first, as the car moved quickly toward them. "I repeat... I hope you know what you're doing."

 

Brian sighed. "I hope so too, Sunshine. I hope so too."

 

TBC