- Text Size +

 

 

Eric spread his arms wide, his fangs clicking out as he mockingly greeted his guests. "Welcome to my Day Room..."

 

Brian rolled his eyes; he refused to display any fear toward the vampire that seemed determined to intimidate - him especially. He caught Justin's arm, as he sensed him about to take flight. Poor little Sunshine. This was a foreign and scary world for his sensitive blond. Not only had he been introduced to actual vampires, but now they were in the home of one that wanted to feast on them in several ways. He had to stay strong if they were going to get through this. He shook his head at Justin, cautioning him to be calm. Running from a clearly hungry, yet from the bulge in his tight, black leather pants - hot and hungry vampire - wasn't a wise decision. "Easy there, Sunshine. I do believe our host is just welcoming us in his own unique way."

 

"Welcoming..." Justin squawked, his eyes wide as saucers as he took in not only Eric's fangs, but the red fire in the vampire's eyes; a flame that he wasn't certain couldn't catch both of them on fire.

 

Eric laughed. Immediately he retracted his fangs, and with lightning speed, his steps carried him over to the hot couple, his eyes devouring them in one glance after another. He didn't attempt to mask his appreciation. Eric Northman was the master of the eye-fuck, when he administered it, his prey succumbed to it. They not only surrendered... more often than not - but they also begged him for it. He placed his hands on both of their backs, his hands moving up and down sensuously, his voice raw when he spoke, "Relax... I truly mean you no harm."

 

Brian felt his dick harden at the nearness of the vampire that seemed to have a cock to more than rival his own. His nostrils flared as lust was instilled in him. He looked over his shoulder to meet Eric's determined, and entirely too mesmerizing gaze. "Remember what I said - none of your mind tricks, or..."

 

"Or what?" Eric taunted him, barely restraining the urge from drinking from the beautiful brunet. The nervous blond was clearly more his normal preference... but there was something to be said for breaking this man that was far too confident for his position here. He was Eric Northman, vampire Sheriff, lord of all he surveyed - no human should ever stand up to him to this degree. He had to neutralize his effect on this encounter quickly. Deliberately, Eric raised his hand to stroke along Brian's neck, a smile curving his lips as he felt a pulse nervously jumping in response. "Not quite as cocky as you'd have me believe... or are you?"

 

Turning to face this predator that he didn't find to be any more skilled than himself, Brian's voice was mocking when he replied, "I'm not afraid of you, Sheriff. And, if you continue to play your mind games, my partner and I will leave here now." Brian didn't see the light shining in Justin's eyes at the inference of ‘partner', his gaze holding with the primitive vampire - he didn't intend to back down for any reason. "I thought we could have some fun, that's all. If it's going to be all about your vampire drama, well, we can just go pick up a human."

 

Justin gasped. For the moment he forgot all about Brian's admission, his mind centered on the danger of continuously challenging this dangerous man. He didn't know what to think when Eric laughed in response; the vampire's eyes almost approving of Brian. "Uhhh, Brian..."

 

Eric turned to run a scorching gaze over Justin's pale, yet beautiful face. He wanted to fuck this one in the worse possible of ways. "Everything is fine, Justin." He reached out to run a cold finger along Justin's lips. "Such a nice mouth... so pleasantly useful." Eric's voice was a hushed whisper, almost as if in a crowded room, and desperately trying not to be overheard. He looked back and forth between them. "If you want to leave, I won't stop you... however, I think staying will be mutually beneficial."

 

"I'm listening..." Brian interjected. He wanted to know exactly what Eric had in mind.

 

"How about we move this into my bedroom... I'd prefer to be there, comfortable and sated when the morning comes."

 

Justin looked around the room curiously for the first time. "Don't you need to be below ground at that time?"

 

Eric motioned them in the direction of his bedroom. They followed the long, narrow hallway, darkened, yet enough light to easily pass through it freely. "It depends on the structure. I don't have that issue here. My walls and windows are protected against the penetration of sunlight."

 

Finding himself intrigued by how the vampire in Eric existed, Justin persisted, "But you do require sleep, right?"

 

Brian sighed. "Justin, we came with him to fuck... not to learn how to write your own vampire chronicles."

 

Eric opened his door; he waited for them to precede him inside before closing and latching it. Not looking at them, Eric began to strip his clothes, his senses telling him that both pairs of eyes were hotly and intently watching his every movement. He stood next to the massive bed, an amused smile on his lips. "It's quite alright. Justin seems to have relaxed during his queries. I don't mind at all."

 

Justin gasped as he saw the cock that sprung free from the tight leather pants. Fuck yeah, he thought. Eric Northman was even larger than Brian, at least in width. A part of him wondered what that cock would feel like inside him; as he glanced at Brian's face, he knew Brian was wondering the same thing. Justin thought he should clear one thing up immediately. "Eric, you should probably know - Brian never bottoms."

 

Brian glared at Justin. "I think I am more than capable of expressing my preferences, Sunshine."

 

Eric stroked a hand along his own cock, as he watched the reaction of both men. Brian wanted him to fuck Justin, he could see it in his eyes. The brunet knew it was only for tonight, and he craved to see it happen. There wasn't a doubt in his mind. Eric decided to sweeten the deal... yet with a condition of his own. "You don't fool me, Brian; I know that you do bottom on occasion." He looked curiously at Justin. "The question is with whom..."

 

"I don't see how that matters," Brian answered coldly, his eyes cautioning Justin to be silent.

 

Justin didn't take the hint. "I fucked him. Actually, more than once." He lowered his voice to whisper, "Brian doesn't like to talk about it."

 

"I'm sure he doesn't..." Eric purred, his eyes virtually eating the two of them up. "Why don't you lose your clothes? We can discuss it further in my bed..."

 

"I'll make you a deal," Brian began, his tone firm and unrelenting. He was determined to keep some portion of control here. Not only for himself, but for Justin as well.

 

"I'm listening..." Eric drawled, as he tossed the covers aside, his body sinuously moving to recline on the sheets.

 

 

Brian met Justin's gaze briefly, a question in his eyes regarding how far Justin was comfortable in going. A lusty smile curved his lips as he saw the look in Justin's eyes. His boy wanted to feel that vampire dick inside of him, and he wasn't going to stop him from exploring. "I'll let you fuck Justin while I watch - providing that Justin wants that as well... and only if you suck my cock first."

 

Eric's eyes lowered to the sight of Brian lowering his pants. He licked his lips as the brunet's cock became visible. For a human - he had a most impressive package. He had to force his fangs to stay in check as the glistening tip seemed to wink at him. "I have no problems with that." Eric made certain not to sound too eager; it wouldn't do for Brian to discover he would be breaking one part of their bargain. He had agreed only to get them here... now that he had them here, he refused to be denied a taste - if not of both of them, it would definitely be from one of them.

 

Justin looked in shock at Brian. Of all the offers that could have been laid out on the table - he hadn't expected that one. He stood next to the bed helplessly, uncertain of what to do while Brian slid into the bed next to Eric; Justin quivered when he felt Eric's cold hand reaching out for him. He looked at him, the vampire's desire was clear in his eyes. "W-what should I do?"

 

His gaze was fierce on Justin when he spoke, "Remove your clothes and get in bed with us. I want to feel your soft skin rubbing against me before I fuck you."

 

Brian rolled his eyes. This talking was getting them nowhere, and as it was, the hour was growing very late. He was fine with the fact that he wouldn't be fucking a vampire tonight, as long as this hot vampire wrapped his lips around his dick - he would survive. "How about we dispense with the chatter - and get down to business."

 

Eric laughed. He had no problem with that. As he watched the beautiful blond strip down to nothing, his eyes moved up and down his pale body. The boy was fucking hot. Eric could understand why Brian protected him so fiercely. If his life was a bit different, he might think of challenging him for that pleasure... but tonight would have to suffice. Eric's voice bespoke of deep hunger, one that wouldn't be assuaged merely on the meal of Brian's cock. "Do you want to come fast, or slow? I can do either."

 

"Fast..." Brian growled as he watched Eric speedily moving downwards until his cock was engulfed. Eric's mouth didn't have the warmth he found in Justin's, or any other trick; it was cold... but it held the skill of a man who knew just how to bring a man to the brink, then quickly push him backwards until he had to make that precious climb again. "Fuck!" Brian hissed, as Eric's mouth moved on his cock; he could feel sweat rolling down his neck, back, and face. He was on fire, and he knew in that instant, he would cum quickly. The legend of a vampire's prowess and the speed of their cumulative pleasure was not exaggerated.

 

"Oh my God..." Justin gasped, as he moved in closer to lower his lips to capture Brian's moans into the heat of his mouth. Brian had never looked so hot. He was mindless and completely oblivious to everything but the pleasure he was receiving. Justin devoured Brian's mouth with the thrust of his tongue; his dick was leaking and throbbing painfully beneath the sheets. He needed release soon. Justin wasn't sure he wouldn't see to that himself. As he hummed into Brian's mouth, Justin could feel the tremors in Brian that signaled his release. Justin whimpered in pain when he pulled his lips free, uncertain if he could stand the aching in his cock for much longer.

 

Brian's body twitched for a few moments after his release; his eyes stared at a smug Eric in disbelief. "That was hot. I guess you do know what you're doing."

 

Eric licked his lips as he looked at the rapt, and needful look on Justin's face. "I can smell you, Justin. You're leaking and ready to be fucked by me. Aren't you?"

 

Justin nodded emphatically. "Y-yes. I'm ready..."

 

Brian's eyes were filled with lust as he watched Eric moving Justin into position. Normally he would hate the thoughts of any man fucking Justin, but somehow this was different. They were doing it together. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience... and it was hot. The bottom line being - Justin would be going home with him. Brian knew he would be fucking Justin repetitively when he had him alone again. "Fuck him on his side." Brian's eyes homed in on the leaking dick that had a taste like no other. "I want to suck him while you're fucking him."

 

That worked just fine for him, Eric thought. Brian would be far too busy enjoying his partner's dick and having the force of his thrusts ramming it into his throat to protest when he stole his taste. He didn't intend to be denied that. Eric switched places with Justin, his large hand skimming down the blond's side, his fingers moving to quickly lube up and slide into the hot channel that awaited. Eric placed his lips onto Justin's neck, his words harsh and arousing to both men - "If you feel as good clenching around my cock, as you do my fingers, I am going to cum fast..."

 

Justin groaned. "Just do it already. Fuck me."

 

Eric didn't need to be told twice. He clasped his hand around Justin's hip, more to still him than anything else, before he lined his cock up and began to slide forward. He briefly noticed how Brian's attention primarily focused on Justin's reaction. The lust was in his eyes, but there was a look of protectiveness present as well. As he inched forward, knowing how difficult it was for anyone to adjust to his wide girth, Eric wondered if Justin realized how much Brian loved him. It was immensely clear to him. As he felt Justin's muscles gripping down on him, he thrust fiercely ahead, unable to hold back any longer.

 

"If you're going to suck me b-before I cum... you'd better get busy!" Justin hissed between clenched teeth. He had been on the verge before Eric slid his enormous cock inside of him. He wouldn't be lasting long.

 

Brian grunted. "No matter what the circumstances - still the bossiest bottom I've ever had!"

 

Normally Eric could remain aloof enough, even in the most frenzied sexual encounter, to laugh and respond to the statement given. He couldn't this time. His entire being was encompassed by the incredible feel of this young man, not to mention his gorgeous lover that both guarded and lusted over him so fervently. They were a special couple. There was no doubt of that. As he increased his thrusts, his fangs clicked out when Brian's lips closed over Justin's throbbing dick. He wasn't going to last much longer either... and Eric determined he would be enjoying the blond's full essence when they both came.

 

Justin's hips began to tilt in conjunction with Eric's thrusting, and Brian's devouring of his dick. He winced when he felt a twinge in the back of his neck, he didn't think to question it when he began to spurt down Brian's throat in waves. Justin knew something was wrong, though. He felt a pulling sensation, one that he knew wasn't normal. "B-Brian..."

 

Eric growled as Justin's taste hit the back of his throat. This boy was delicious in every possible way. He wasn't certain he could stop feasting on him. Eric wasn't the slightest bit perturbed by the rage in Brian's eyes, as he pounded into Justin a few more times and found his own intense release. As he continued to draw on the blond's addictive blood, Eric understood why Brian - a man very much like himself - could be so devoted to one man. Justin was a keeper. He didn't doubt that Brian knew exactly that.

 

"Remove your fucking fangs from him! We had a deal!" Brian stood from the bed, his hands deftly reaching for his pants before he slid into them. He realized he looked ridiculous standing over them like some sort of avenging angel - something he undoubtedly was not - but he didn't know what else to do.

 

Reluctantly, but willingly, Eric pulled both his replete cock, and his fangs from Justin. He laughed in amusement at Brian's aggressive stance. "You are fortunate you are so hot... and that the two of you have pleasured me so well. One, I don't make deals... and two, I don't get threatened by anyone. Especially a human..."

 

Justin moved to scurry from the bed, his hand reaching for the marks on his neck. He frowned when he couldn't find any, nor did he feel any pain. "Uhhhh, how is this possible? You bit me, but the marks are gone."

 

"When I choose to do so, I can heal and close your wounds with my saliva. My fluids are immensely healing."

 

Moving to follow the same direction as Brian, Justin slid into his pants, his voice bland when he spoke, "Too bad you can't heal my allergies..."

 

Eric cast a smoky look at Justin. "I can... if you ingest my blood."

 

"No fucking way!" Brian exploded. "Okay Justin, say goodnight and goodbye to the hot vampire. We're going home."

 

Justin ignored Brian for a moment. "You can change a lifelong health condition just from your blood?"

 

Eric nodded. He stood from the bed naked, walking over to Justin, his gaze mocking on Brian's glowering expression. In truth, he had no reason to do this. He had gotten what he'd wanted, provoking Brian really had no purpose. Eric knew why he did it, though. He was Eric Northman, the dominant male in the equation. That would be proven once more. "My blood can do many things for you, Justin. It is healing, arousing, and it can increase your lifespan."

 

Looking at the worry in Brian's eyes, Justin frowned when he read insecurity in the beautiful hazel eyes. He couldn't possibly think that he would ever turn away from him for Eric. Could he? Justin knew he needed to clear that up now. No matter how hot this interlude was - it was exactly that - merely an exciting interlude. He was going home with Brian... the man he loved. "Uhhh, thank you, Eric. But, I'm fine with my quality of life." Justin fully dressed, his footsteps carrying him quickly to Brian. He smiled, as he felt the tension leaving his clearly apprehensive lover. "In fact, I have everything I want right here."

 

"You're a very lucky man, Brian." His eyes narrowed on Brian sharply. "I hope you never lose sight of that."

 

"I don't intend to." Brian lowered his lips to briefly caress Justin's with his own. He looked toward Eric's retreating form, watching as the vampire slid back into his bed. "Goodbye, Sheriff. It's been... interesting."

 

Eric inclined his head. "Indeed it has. Feel free to visit Fangtasia any time you like. I'll be certain to welcome you with open arms." Eric's eyes slid warmly over Justin and Brian, before he placed a challenging stare on Brian. "Guard him well, Brian. Now that I've tasted him, I can feel his distress when he is in pain."

 

Justin shuddered. That was almost creepy. "Seriously?" he squawked.

 

"I've heard of this, Justin. It was the reason I placed that rule." Brian met Eric's challenging stare head-on. "Don't worry. I know exactly what I have. I don't intend to fuck it up."

 

Eric didn't doubt it for a minute. To his disappointment, he felt they would never return again. This might have been the last adventure Brian pursued before committing to his special blond. It was definitely a shame, at least for him. "Sadly, I need my rest... however, if either of you ever needs anything - feel free to ask."

 

Justin blushed. "Thank you, Eric." He wasn't a fool. There wasn't a doubt that a price tag always came attached to any help given by this man. Now that he felt more secure in his relationship with Brian, he didn't see a need for anything else. Justin clasped Brian's hand in his own, love shining in his eyes. "Can we go home now, Brian?"

 

"Home..." Brian murmured. That word had never sounded better. He walked Justin from the room that Eric had unlocked without either of them cognizant of the fact. Yes, home was all he wanted now. Home, and the special man at his side. Brian had a feeling that was how it would be from here on out. For certain, if he had anything to say about it - that was exactly how it would be.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

So concludes the story. Thank you to those who read, and a huge thank you for all who reviewed.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.