- Text Size +

 

"Brian? What's wrong?" Lindsay Peterson laid her hand on her good friend's arm, her eyes concerned as they flickered over him. "Is it about the game today? I know it's important..."

 

"The game?" Brian looked at her blankly. "Of course not. I'm ready for this. The team is too."

 

Eyes widening at the sharpness in Brian's tone, she calmly replied, "Okay, so it's not about the big game today. Is it something to do with Brandon?" Biting her lip, Lindsay bravely prodded, "Or perhaps your roommate?"

 

"That twat?" Brian exploded. "Why would I be bothered about him?"

 

"Why indeed," Lindsay smirked knowingly. "Okay, then what is it, Brian? You're usually not like this right before a game, and I know this one is huge."

 

"It is big. If we beat North Carolina we will lead the ACC. Scouts will start to pay attention." Brian tried to convince himself that was what stressed him out this morning, and not the fact that his brother had Justin at his apartment. Fuck that! He wasn't about to let thoughts of the hot little blond freshman affect his time in the spotlight today. This was his chance. He needed to do well today. If he did, the scouts would take notice. That was what he wanted more than anything.

 

Lindsay considered that, a frown marring her brow. "I get that it would be nice, but Brian, you have your senior year yet. You aren't really rushed for exposure yet."

 

"It's never too soon, Linds. This is my dream, and if I can reach my goals early... then, I'll do it."

 

"Early? You wouldn't leave the University now if you were offered a position, would you?" Lindsay couldn't fathom the thought. As talented as she knew Brian was on the football field, she really thought a backup career was in order. She hoped it would never be the case, but injuries were always possible.

 

"I don't know how to answer that; I won't unless it happens." Brian didn't rule out that possibility; although he knew he would do much better if he waited to be selected in the draft.

 

Lindsay plopped down on Brian's bed, as she watched him fastening his tie, before checking, and re-checking his reflection in the mirror. Rolling her eyes, she told him, "Fuck, Brian! You primp more than I do. You look beautiful. Stop worrying about it!"

 

"Stop worrying about it?" Brian mimicked. "I always look hot; I don't need the mirror to tell me that." A muscle jerked in his cheek when he walked past Justin's bed - completely made and unused from the previous night. He wondered what Justin was doing now. Had Brandon done the right thing and confided in him? And if he had, how had Justin responded to it? He had so many questions, all of which he knew had nothing to do with him. And still, he wanted to know the answers.

 

"Uh-huh." Lindsay hadn't missed how Brian kept looking toward Justin's side of the room. She didn't know Justin very well, but she had seen him on campus. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that Brian wanted him. It was almost amusing that he was dating Brian's brother. Lindsay assumed that was because Brian hadn't done anything to stop it. She was quite certain that if Brian wanted his roommate - he would have him. Brian always got his man. "So, umm, is Brandon bringing Justin to the game?"

 

"How the fuck should I know?" Brian barked. Fuck! Why wouldn't she stop bringing up the little fucker? He didn't want to think about Justin right now.

 

Lindsay clapped her hands in delight, laughter tinkling up from her throat. "Poor Brian. You've got it so bad, only you don't see it."

 

Brian's back stiffened as he picked up his bag in preparation to leave for the stadium. "You've got it all wrong, Linds... but I'm not going to argue the point right now. Are you riding over with me, or are you walking?"

 

She looked down at herself in her cheerleading gear, before obligingly answering, "I'm coming with you." Before they stepped through the door, and where anyone passing by could hear, she whispered, "You don't fool me for a minute, Brian Kinney. You've got the major hots for your roommate."

 

"Not now, Lindsay..." Brian snapped. He never allowed anything or anyone to distract him in his game-time preparation. Justin wouldn't be doing that today.

 

"You know, maybe if you told Justin how you feel, he might be arriving with you, and not your brother..."

 

Brian gave Lindsay his most cutting stare. His friends usually knew to back down long before his anger reached that point, but Lindsay was generally more tenacious than most - today more than others. "I thought you knew me better than most," Brian bit out angrily. "Justin clearly likes what Brandon has to offer, and vice versa. Leave it alone!"

 

"Okay, Brian. But think about how angry you're getting over someone you don't 'care' about. Something to think about, isn't it?" Lindsay queried cattily. "Oh, and one more thing."

 

Sighing, Brian asked, "What?"

 

"I've seen the two of them together, Brian. Your Justin isn't nearly as much into Brandon as Brandon is with him."

 

"You forget one other thing..." Brian retorted, unable to resist feeding into this pointless conversation. "He is seeing my brother. You know how I feel about Brandon, and about his past. Do you really think I'm that desperate for a fuck that I will destroy everything for him!?"

 

Lindsay smiled at Brian affectionately. She knew him so well. As much as she wished she was wrong, she really didn't think so. "Of course I don't think that, Brian. If you looked at Justin as a mere fuck, you would have either done it on his first night here or forgotten about him completely once Brandon stepped into the picture. The fact that you still look at Justin with that naked yearning in your eyes, means something else entirely."

 

"Please, don't stop there, Dr. Freud. This is just getting interesting..." Brian grumbled with an irritated eye roll.

 

"You can blow me off, Brian. I expected that really. However, I will finish what I have to say." Lindsay looked directly into his eyes, displaying confidence in her assertions, never doubting for one minute that she was calling this one spot-on. "I think Brandon would rather lose Justin now than when they are fully committed. And what's even more important - you care about Justin. My advice is very simple, Brian, deal with it soon. If you wait much longer, you might just lose him forever."

 

"I'll take my chances," Brian replied indifferently. "Now, can we go?"

 

Shaking her head sadly, Lindsay preceded Brian from his room, an ominous feeling of dread nearly overwhelming her. She worried about Brian. They had grown up together, and she knew better than anyone the horrors of his childhood - his father in particular. Brian hadn't known the love of a family member until he began spending time with his half-brother. If his actions caused all of that to unravel, she wasn't sure how he would handle it. Brian could deny it all he wanted, but she had seen how Brian looked at Justin. Sooner or later, Brian would give in and pursue what he viewed as forbidden. She could only hope that in such a reality, the lives of all three men wouldn't be devastated.

 


 

Brandon applauded himself for his ingenuity. Things were going perfectly now. His deception would soon be brushed under the carpet, and things would be back on an equal footing again. He thought about how he would tell Justin his doctor had given him a confirmed clean bill of health. Justin would be excited, relieved, and ready to celebrate the gift of life. There was only one risk to his plan. Brian. Always Brian. He could out him to Justin, but he didn't think Brian would go that far. If he did, he would handle it. He would tell Justin it had been a simple misunderstanding. Surely, he would believe that. Justin had never been given a reason to doubt him. He had to believe him. Brandon vowed to himself that this would be the end of the deceptions. From that point on, they would move forward.

 

He watched as Justin turned onto his back, the beautiful blond boy still peacefully asleep. Right or wrong meant very little to him at the moment. All that mattered was how much he wanted this man, and how determined he was to have him. He would show him this morning precisely why he was just as good as his brother. Brandon pulled the sheet down Justin's body, his eyes drinking in the beautiful, pale skin revealed to his hungry eyes.

 

"So beautiful..." he rasped, as his fingers trailed along the soft, flat stomach, his eyes drifting further down to the tight briefs that hid very little of Justin's immense offerings from his view. He reached his hand inside to push the offending fabric away, more than encouraged when he heard Justin's moans signaling he was not only awakening, but welcoming his touch as well. His lips lowered to nibble on the skin of Justin's pale stomach, slowly venturing lower, his voice barely audible as he whispered, "I want to taste you so fucking much."

 

Slowly coming into wakefulness, Justin's eyes flickered open, unable to believe what Brandon was doing. He didn't really construe it as taking advantage, although he knew some might argue that. "B-Brandon... I'm not sure we should be doing this. I- I mean, don't we need to get ready for the game?"

 

"We've got plenty of time." Brandon didn't mention that he hadn't planned on going today. For one, he didn't have his car, and two, he wanted to stay here with Justin. They had been making progress; he only wanted to expand on that. He smiled when Justin's cock began to jerk under his hand, Justin's instinctive responses telling him all he needed to know. "Just relax and let me suck you, Justin. Nothing more needs to happen if you don't... Please just let me have this, Justin. Please..."

 

Justin swallowed as he looked at Brandon's flushed and needful expression. How could he deny him that much? After everything, how could he refuse him this? In an instant, Justin realized the time for protests had ended when he felt Brandon's tongue licking a long stripe along the underside of his dick. A moan slid from his lips when Brandon's tongue slithered all around his expanding length, at this moment unable to voice a reason why this shouldn't happen.

 

"That's it..." Brandon purred, his mouth moving to suck just the tip of Justin's dick into his mouth. "Let it happen. It's what we both need." Instantly noticing the frown piercing Justin's brow as he spoke, Brandon realized the time for talk had ended. He needed to up the ante, and he knew precisely how to do that. In one purposeful lunge, Brandon swallowed Justin's cock to the hilt, his tongue still sliding along it as he began to perform a blow job that he intended for Justin to always remember.

 

Brandon knew this was partly manipulative, but in his mind, it was fair play. Being the brother of Brian Kinney made it so a man had to sometimes fight outside the box. And all of that aside, he just wanted him too fucking much. He stood by his word, though. This was all that would happen if that was what Justin wanted. However, if he could have more - he would take it all.

 

In the end, he would tie Justin more securely to him - exactly as he knew they were meant to be.

 

TBC