- Text Size +

 

Brian walked around the hot little blond, his eyes moving up and down as he scrutinized every detail. From his vantage point, there was much to admire. Now, this was a fine package, everything proportioned in exactly the right places, Brian couldn't help thinking to himself. As a connoisseur of the male body - preferably the young ones - there was much to appeal to his always discerning eye. His new roommate was, without a doubt, the hottest piece of blond boy ass he'd ever come across. He had already encountered a good many in his young life. Sadly, he had to sneak off campus to find the prime candidates; his career aspirations, in addition to maintaining his tenure at Pitt University, required that he maintained a sense of decorum. The incident his new roommate had just walked in on hadn't fallen in line with that philosophy. On all counts - he had fucked up. He had taken a chance that his new roommate wouldn't be here until much later. That had been a risk he'd been a fool to take. After the new kid's mommy was dispensed with... they would need to have a little chat. Brian only hoped it ended in his favor.

 

"Were you looking for anything in particular... or do you plan on assessing me the entire day?" Justin snapped, his equilibrium still unbalanced from the sight (as pleasant as it had obviously been) from his mind, and thoughts every time he looked at the beautiful Brian Kinney.

 

"Cocky for freshman meat... aren't we?" Brian stilled his circling to stand eye-to-eye with the hot blond that already knew far too much about him. He leaned in close to whisper into his ear. "We have some things to get straight... once Mommy leaves."

 

Justin sneered, uncertain of why he was pushing Brian's buttons. In part, he thought he could be doing so out of self-preservation. The last thing he needed for Brian Kinney to know was about his high school crush on him. Without a doubt, that was a humiliation he most definitely didn't want to face. "Straight? Is that some kind of joke?"

 

Brian's eyes became ice in an instant. His voice dropped to a barely audible pitch, even though they were practically standing toe-to-toe. "Shut the fuck up, Blondie. You don't know shit about me to judge my life!"

 

"I'm not trying to judge your life." Justin had to bite his tongue to keep from calling him by name. So far, Brian hadn't recognized him. That wasn't really surprising to him. They hadn't moved in the same circle of friends... and they certainly hadn't been in the same classes. He had accidentally brushed against Brian in the halls a few times, even bumped into him on occasion. When that had happened, Justin couldn't get away fast enough. Once he had thought he'd glimpsed appreciation in Brian's eyes, but he'd been rendered speechless. When he'd looked back up again, his idol had walked away; his head shaking as he moved down the hallway. At the time, Justin had feared that Brian pitied him... or even worse, would make fun of him to his jock friends. Thankfully, he hadn't. Yet, the fear had always been in place.

 

"As I said - we have things to talk about." A knock abruptly sounded at the door; Brian stepped back as he raised a mocking brow to his new roommate. "That must be Mommy. Better not keep her waiting."

 

"God... you are such an ass," Justin grumbled as he moved toward the door. "I can't believe my fucking luck to be rooming with you."

 

Brian couldn't help from admiring Justin's ass as he moved to the door. His eyes homed in on the most delicious-looking bubble butt he'd ever seen. Brian knew he'd be lying to himself if he didn't admit to wanting to fuck that ass. Tilting his head to the side as he continued to admire it, Brian tried to envision scenarios of how he could bring that want to fruition. They were definitely off to a very bad start... but who knew what could happen after they had their little talk? Brian knew one thing for certain; he would be far from averse to sampling this kid from head to toe. He was exquisite. The only problem that worried him was in them being roommates. That could get awkward. As he watched him opening the door, Brian wasn't certain the downfalls would be enough to make him resist temptation.

 


 

"Well... that was nice of your roommate to give us some time alone." Jennifer sat down on the edge of Justin's twin-size bed, her eyes looking around the room, unable to keep the displeasure of the close confines from the tightness in her expression.

 

"Hmmm..." Justin murmured. That's Brian Kinney. Mr. Nice Guy. Justin didn't spout his words of sarcasm. He didn't want to delay his mother's departure or alarm her even further. "I guess so." Justin busied himself with putting his clothes away, hoping to get this visit done in the quickest amount of time possible. Perhaps the sight of him comfortably settling in would be exactly how to best achieve that.

 

Jennifer frowned at her son. "You didn't like him?"

 

"Mom, I had like five minutes with him before you got up here. There hasn't been time to form a lasting impression..." He turned to look at his mom, hoping to convey there wasn't any problem with his new living arrangements... despite the fact that might not be very far from the truth. But he was here now. He would make the best of it. "I'm just tired, and anxious to get started. That's all, Mom."

 

"Well... if you're sure." Jennifer still felt dubious. She didn't like leaving Justin here if he wasn't at ease with his situation. It was only a couple of hours from home... but it was still away from home, and it was for the first time. Letting go wasn't easy to do, no matter if she knew it was the right time to do so.

 

Justin sighed, before closing his now filled dresser drawer and sitting next to her on the bed. He reached out for her hand, squeezing it lightly in his hand. "I'm very sure."

 

He wasn't sure why he wasn't telling his mom that his new roommate wasn't exactly a stranger; he only knew that he didn't want to open up that topic for an in-depth discussion. As far as he knew, he had kept his crush on the celebrated quarterback of his high school football team a secret. Justin had done a few sketches of him during Brian's senior year... but he'd also doodled the entire team as well. He could remember his embarrassment when his art teacher had noticed the collage he'd made of the team; she had wanted to suggest it for placement in the Yearbook. Justin had declined the offer. After that, he had kept his sketches of Brian and the team off of school property. In fact, he knew he still had those drawings with him; despite the fact that his mom knew he was queer... he didn't want to answer any awkward questions about Brian Kinney. Right now, co-existing with the exasperating man, and figuring out what he wanted to do with his life would be his primary objective. Unrequited crushes were now a thing of the past.

 

Jennifer glanced around the room, her eyes once more touching on everything. She didn't expect to get many glimpses in here. As much as she knew she could visit, she also knew her son well. He wouldn't want her to hover... and she knew that wasn't what was best for Justin. "Well, I guess I should start the drive back home."

 

Nodding, Justin stood to his feet; he reached his hand down to assist her up. Entwining his arms around her waist, Justin gave her a tight, yet brief, hug. He didn't want to do anything to cause her to linger. It wasn't simply that he wanted her to leave... he also knew how she struggled with letting go. She really needed to do that now. Pulling back, Justin could see the beginning tears forming in her eyes. "I'm going to be fine, Mom. And I have my cell phone, credit card, and everything else I could possibly need. You and Dad made sure of that. So, I want you to relax..."

 

"Relax..." Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Easier said than done." She gave him a stern look, before needlessly reminding him, "I expect phone calls... and visits on holidays. I will pick you up anytime you want to come home."

 

"I know you will, Mom." Justin linked his arm through hers, gently urging her to the door. "Come on... I'll walk you down."

 

Jennifer sighed as they passed through the door, barely able to fight back the tears. She knew once she was alone in her car, they would become unavoidable... but for now, she wanted to be strong for Justin. "I'm going to miss you, Justin... but I know this is the start of a wonderful experience for you. I can't wait to hear all about it."

 

Justin gave his mom a beaming smile, unbeknownst to him, a smile that was noticed by a man at the end of the hallway... one that found it both intriguing and hauntingly familiar. "You will hear it all, Mom. I promise." As Justin walked his mom down the hallway, and further down the stairs, his eyes briefly connected with Brian's standing in the doorway of another student's room. A brief inspection told him it was another jock. That was fine with him if Brian hung out with the rest of his teammates. In his opinion, the more distance between them, the better. Unable to resist, Justin cast one last look over his shoulder, to his dismay he found Brian staring at him with a narrow-eyed gaze... giving the impression he was trying to figure something out.

 

He groaned to himself. It was probably inevitable that Brian put the pieces together... at least in regard to them coming from the same town and school. All that mattered was that the arrogant football star didn't realize the secret crush he'd had on him throughout high school; a crush that he intended to stay forever buried in the halls of their shared school. As he felt Brian's eyes drilling into his back - and God only knew where else - Justin forced the hammering of his heart away. His crush was a thing of the past. Those silly dreams had no place in his future. He would be damned if Brian Kinney continued to affect him.

 

TBC