- Text Size +

 

Chris made his descent from the airplane, knowing what he had to do... yet fearful of what the repercussions would be. As he progressed through the terminal and the various security checkpoints, he displayed his passport; the guard asked him to state his name several times before it connected with him that he was talking to him. That was another thing. Fake ID. A fictitious name that didn't represent him well at all. He nodded, pocketing his passport and moving along, knowing his actions had to be raising suspicion... but with his papers all in order, they weren't seeking to detain him. Chris knew he was lucky. These days just a shifty stare could land a man directly into the office of airport security. Not the exact destination he had in mind.

 

He wasn't one hundred percent sure of where he was going. All he knew right now was that he had to come home. Back to Pittsburgh... where he belonged. Chris realized that fate could pay him a vicious blow here, but perhaps that wasn't the worst thing that could happen to him. His arrangement with the clearly deranged Craig Taylor had been wrong from the onset. He had known that, yet he played along. What he had never admitted to anyone, least of all himself, was how much he had enjoyed those moments in the equipment room with Justin all those years ago. Chris had treated Justin with contempt every moment following that incident. He had never looked much at other guys... but he had been looking at Justin in class, in the halls, everywhere he had caught a glimpse of him, long before that day.

 

In the deepest recesses of his mind, Chris knew he had wanted Justin Taylor. Realizing that want, he had to fight back. It went against everything he was raised to be. Everything he himself wanted to be. So, he took Craig's offer without a second thought. Seeing that Justin was persecuted in another way seemed fitting enough - at least at the time. Now, regret constantly overwhelmed him. Initially, the thought of Justin in prison amused him. He had thought about how Justin would be forced to become someone's prison bitch. Chris was hateful enough at that time to hope it would be the burliest, vile man in residence. The more he had wandered in his own isolation, the more he realized how wrong that had been. Justin didn't deserve what his life was now.

 

Chris knew he was the only one that could set things right. His reappearance could start a chain of events that would free Justin from his prison. Did he feel guilty enough to take such a step? His life would undoubtedly be over then... not that he had much of one now. As he hailed the cab and made his way into the heart of Pittsburgh, Chris knew he had big decisions to make. The easy way out would be to leave as quickly as he had arrived. That was the path the Chris of old would take. But now... he wasn't so sure. Being alone and vulnerable had opened his eyes to so many things. The fear in his heart was urging him to run, but the man that wanted to fully emerge told him to do what was right. Now that he was back home, he knew he would have to decide quickly. This had gone on too long, he told himself. One way or another, he would decide today.

 


 

Brian backed away just enough to run his hand up and down the front of Justin's ugly orange prison-issue uniform, knowing what he would find beneath, would be anything but unattractive. "Remove the shirt," he growled. "I want to touch your bare skin as I give you the kiss that will make your toes curl... the kiss that will make you cum in your pants."

 

Justin swallowed, his breathing quickening at the lust on the warden's face. He knew it was well reflected within his own eyes. Right or wrong, he wanted this man - here and now. There was no disputing what they were both doing was breaking so many rules, but he didn't care about that. Justin knew the warden didn't either. This moment had been preordained from the first moment they had met. All their encounters had just been skirting around this issue. His fingers shakily began to complete his task, his eyes locked on the smoldering hazel ones that watched his every movement. Justin knew the warden was holding onto his control marginally. He couldn't help but sense it would snap very soon.

 

A lusty smile spread across Brian's face as he watched the pale, perfect flesh being revealed to him. His hand reached out to sweep along it, at this moment his deepest regret being that this discovery and subsequent exploration wasn't taking place in his own bed. More than ever, Brian realized he wanted this boy in a bed more than just about anything. Sadly, that was going to be hard to accomplish here. The cots that constituted a bed here weren't what he had in mind for all he wanted to do to this delectable blond. Unfortunately, he would need to make do. Brian's fingers pinched at Justin's nipples, each one in turn, his voice raspy when he asked, "Tell me, Justin... Do you enjoy nipple play?"

 

"I, uhhh, guess it depends on who's doing it." Justin moaned as he watched Brian's eyes lower to watch his own movements; hard, knowing fingers pinching and releasing the tender flesh.

 

Brian's thumbs pushed down against them, before tweaking them again - over and over. He licked his lips in anticipation of biting at them, knowing he was moments away from doing so. "How does it feel when I'm doing it?" Brian's voice turned guttural, his eyes burning in lust and torrential need. "Tell me, Justin... how does it feel?"

 

Justin began to pant, the thought immediately dawning on him that he would never survive this session. They had barely started and his cock was throbbing... leaking... begging for release. "F-feels good, Sir. A-amazing."

 

Brian moved his other hand down the front of Justin's pants, smirking devilishly when he felt the dampness placing a wet spot in his pants. "Yes, I do believe it does. Seems like you have a problem there, Mr. Taylor. I think you should remove those pants before I give you that special kiss I warned you about." Brian rolled his lips down, his eyes moving up and down his hot little prisoner, his words of practicality falling out easily, "We have to keep in mind that you need to return to your cell in these clothes. I wouldn't want anyone to notice anything out of the ordinary. Would you, Justin?"

 

Shaking his head back and forth, knowing he only wanted this form of attention from this man, he agreed, "No, I don't think I need to provoke further attention."

 

"Good boy," Brian purred. "You're learning." He leaned forward, his nose trailing through the slight bit of hair on Justin's chest, his mouth moving to latch on one nipple... unable to wait to have a taste. He growled as the sweat rolled down Justin's chest and into his mouth. The masculine scent and taste that was all Justin inflaming him even more. He'd never desired a man as he did this one. Never had he broken so many rules during his tenure here. He didn't care about that any longer. All that mattered was having this boy... all of him. Finally, he was going to have him. His tongue stabbed at the nipple that immediately responded to his relentless attention, no words spoken, the only sounds heard being the erratic breathing of both men.

 

Justin began to pant, his hands clenching and unclenching at his sides, wanting more than anything to touch the warden - Brian - but uncertain as to how he wanted to play this scene out. "I- I want..."

 

Brian chuckled huskily as his tongue trailed down Justin's chest, his mouth stopping just above the cut of Justin's pants. "I know exactly what you want! Take them off... now!"

 

He didn't need to be told again. His cock was throbbing, the need for release unlike any he'd ever known. "W-where do you want me?" Justin's voice was tremulous as he spoke, his eyes glazed with the want he felt for this incredibly beautiful man.

 

"Everywhere," Brian's voice was a mere rasp. "I want you everywhere. But we'll start with that kiss. I think you remember what I told you about that."

 

Justin swallowed deeply. "I remember." How could he forget such a declaration? Brian was going to make him cum from his kiss alone. Those were words hard to forget. As full of need as he was right now, Justin didn't think it would take much. He couldn't wait to find out.

 

Brian crooked his finger, luring him closer. "Come here to me. Unbutton my shirt. Move those smooth hands over my chest. Make me want to ram my tongue into your mouth, the same way I will soon be slamming my cock in and out of your hot little ass."

 

"Ohhhh, fuck..." Justin barely breathed out as his fingers reached out to unbutton Brian's shirt, noticing for the first time that the warden had already discarded his jacket and tie. He had no clue when he'd done that, but now he could see them thrown negligently across his desk. He unbuttoned all the way down to the waistband of his slacks, keeping his eyes firmly on Brian's face as he pulled the shirt free, finishing his task in quick order.

 

"So efficient, Mr. Taylor." Brian's gaze was smoky as it moved over the blond he was moments from possessing. "Perhaps you will be even more useful around the office than I ever imagined."

 

Justin began to run his hands up and down the bronzed chest. His heart pounded in his chest as he felt the muscles ripple. Fuck. His first thoughts of this man had been right. He was a God. And this man wanted him so feverishly. Right now he thought himself to be the luckiest man in this prison... perhaps even in the entire state. He couldn't wait to experience the full package by belonging to Warden Kinney. His only concern was how he would feel when it ended. In a sudden moment of bravado, Justin rubbed his lower half against the warden's, a provocative smile curving his lips. "Was this what you wanted... Sir?"

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's jaw. "Suddenly a brave little fucker, aren't we? Well then, let's get on with it." Brian didn't say another word before his hands clasped tightly around Justin's hips, jerking him urgently forward, his mouth moving to take immediate possession. A growl emitted as soon as their breath entwined, his mouth widening to deepen the kiss without further delay. Brian's hands slid from Justin's hips to curve around the mounds of his luscious ass, his determination obvious to make him cum quickly. Sliding his tongue deeply into Justin's mouth, Brian moved his lips over Justin's with the most passionate intensity either man had ever experienced, both of them knowing this was no ordinary kiss. A connection was being forged. One neither of them would ever forget.

 

Unable to still his own movements, Justin's hips began to twitch as his tongue met Brian's, thrust for thrust. Nothing had ever felt so good or right. He didn't want it to ever end, yet the throb in his groin told him it would end soon. He knew Brian's earlier predictions were about to ring true. He was poised right over the edge. Just the right push and he would be spiraling over it. He had the feeling the man in his arms knew this well and would make that a reality very soon.

 

Brian hummed into Justin's mouth, his tongue exploring every recess; much symbolic of how he planned to soon plunder the boy's ass. "Cum for me, Justin. Now..." he demanded, his fingers continuing to knead Justin's ass, his fingers sliding into the crevice that would soon be nestling his throbbing cock. He pulled his mouth free to run it down Justin's neck, his lips closing around the blond's ear... his breathing heavy, as he whispered, "Forget where we are right now. Just close your eyes and know you are in the arms of a man that wants you more than any other has - ever. Imagine that and cum for me..."

 

Justin's neck arched back as Brian's words and touch pushed him completely over the edge. His hips jerked forward as he felt the warmth filling his briefs, his shallow breathing now changing to sharp and pained. "Ahhhhh. So good. So fucking good..."

 

"It's only going to get better." Brian looked at him thoughtfully, allowing him the briefest moment to still his jerky movements, before he reached out to run his thumb over Justin's lower lip. His voice was husky when he whispered, "Suck me, Justin. Show me how good that tempting little mouth will feel worshiping my cock." Tilting his head to the side, looking at Justin's lips with blatant lust in his eyes, he prodded him, "Come on. Show me, Justin. Right now..."

 

Needing no further urging, Justin dropped to his knees, his fingers going to quickly release Brian from the tight confines of his pants. "It would be my pleasure, Sir. In fact... I think it will be a pleasure for both of us."

 

Brian's fingers sunk into Justin's hair, urging his sweet mouth closer. "I don't doubt that for a moment."

 


 

"Chief, can you come over to my office please." When the chief grumbled about a meeting downtown, Horvath became insistent. "This is important, Sir. You're going to want to see this."

 

"Fine. This had better be good," he snapped, standing up from behind his desk and walking down the short hallway that led to Sergeant Horvath's office. He knocked on the door once, before stepping inside. Not giving the man seated in the chair across from the desk more than a passing glance, he demanded, "Well? What is it? I was on my way out."

 

Carl nodded to the man seated across from him, a man that now held his head in shame. "Chief Stockwell, I'd like you to meet the presumed dead Christopher Hobbs... amazingly alive and well."

 

"That's impossible," he sputtered, moving inside the room only after closing the door. "He's dead. There was a body. A young man went to prison."

 

"Granted, there are unanswered questions, Sir. But this is Chris Hobbs. I would recognize his face anywhere. I doubted it at first, but when he removed the disguise, there wasn't any doubt." He looked at the chief intently for a silent moment. "I don't have to tell you how many problems this raises. First of all being - an innocent young man is serving time for a crime never committed."

 

Stockwell looked at Hobbs' cowering form, silently cursing Craig Taylor's name under his breath repetitively. He knew that alliance had been a mistake... he had always known that. Now, he had to find out how much Hobbs knew. If it was as Taylor said - only the two of them knew of his involvement. He wouldn't go down for this. There was only one solution... and it was one he had no problem in carrying out. Moving closer he looked at the young man analytically. Pathetic. Why couldn't he stay hidden? Weak-minded fool. "Tests will need to be conducted before we can bring this before the court." He slid a cold gaze over Chris Hobbs, determined to find out how much he knew - here and now. "If you are indeed Chris Hobbs, who has been helping you? Who set this up?"

 

Chris knew he had no choice but to offer full disclosure. In fact, that could help him. "It was Justin's father. Craig Taylor. He came to me with the plan and I went along with it."

 

Horvath looked at him incredulously. "Craig Taylor is an imbecile. He couldn't have done this on his own. What aren't you telling us?"

 

Stockwell shifted nervously, awaiting and fearing the same answer.

 

"He told me he had the rest under control. My only job was to go into hiding. I did that and asked for money when I needed it. He stopped sending it so often, and I needed more." Chris dragged a hand through his hair. "I just couldn't take it any longer. I had to come home. I- I just couldn't live like this any longer." Chris broke down into tears in front of the two officers, despising his weakness... but the stress of the ordeal finally took him over. "I- I'm so sorry for my part in this."

 

Horvath snorted. "Not as sorry as Justin Taylor probably feels right now sitting in a prison for a crime never committed!"

 

Chief Stockwell breathed in a deep sigh of relief. This kid obviously knew nothing. He didn't matter. Craig Taylor, on the other hand, knew too much and had to be silenced. He pierced Horvath with a sharp gaze. "Make sure you follow procedure on this. I don't want him or Craig Taylor falling through the cracks. I'll set up the DNA tests to verify his identity. Then, we'll proceed."

 

Horvath smiled and nodded. "I'll handle it, Sir." This was a good day in his eyes. He had never felt right about the trial and conviction of Justin Taylor. Now, it looked like justice would truly be served and an innocent man would be vindicated. These were the days he loved being a cop.

 


 

Craig sat in his parked car just in front of an abandoned warehouse in the more seedy part of town. He didn't like meeting Chief Stockwell here... but he was holding all the cards. What choice did he really have? He needed the money Stockwell was going to give him to keep Hobbs silent. He wasn't comfortable with the urgency of this meeting, but his choices now were limited. Not only did he need to keep the chief supportive, but he also needed to keep Chris Hobbs far from Pittsburgh.

 

Glancing in his rearview mirror, he saw Stockwell parking and stepping from his car. The chief's footsteps moved quickly toward him; with his window cracked open, the only sound he could hear was the screeching seagulls swimming over the nearby river. He rolled the window down further, peering out at the chief uncertainly. "I'm not sure about the safety of this meeting place, Sir."

 

"Don't be such a pansy, Craig. I'm the fucking chief of police." He jerked his head toward the riverfront, telling him, "Let's walk. There's something we need to discuss."

 

Craig rolled up his window and locked the car, before he moved along beside him. "You brought the money?"

 

Stockwell patted his inside pocket. "Right here. First, we need to settle a couple of things."

 

Nodding, Craig told him, "I know you want me to deliver it personally... and make certain Hobbs remains silent."

 

"Makes sense, doesn't it?" Stockwell stopped walking, turning to look around the perimeter, making certain they were truly alone. "I have a question for you, Craig. And I expect a truthful answer."

 

Frowning, wondering why Stockwell would doubt his sincerity now, he asked, "What is it?"

 

"Does Hobbs have any indication of who has been helping you?"

 

Shaking his head, Craig commented wryly, "Chris Hobbs isn't smart enough to look too deeply into things. I merely told him I had some well-connected friends."

 

"Friends..." he sneered. "I don't think so, Taylor. Yet, thank you for that information. It makes ending our association much easier." Stockwell reached into his pocket to retrieve an untraceable firearm, at least one that couldn't be traced to him personally.

 

Eyes widening, Craig gasped in his awareness and dismay, "What are you talking about? I'm handling this for you... for us. There's no need for this..."

 

"On the contrary, Craig. You see I just had an interesting visitor at the precinct a short while ago." He glanced around, making certain there were no curious eyes or ears present, before he continued, "It seems Chris Hobbs has miraculously arrived in Pittsburgh and found my precinct preparing to do the right thing. So, being that he knows nothing about me, it makes it a simple enough progression to just end our little alliance."

 

Craig began to plead, quickly seeing his death in the other man's eyes. "You don't need to do this. Hobbs doesn't know about you. No one does. I will never divulge that."

 

Stockwell laughed coldly. "You are weak, Taylor. If you go to trial, you will sing like a canary. I can't allow that to happen. Sorry." He smiled at him reassuringly. "Look on the bright side. A wrong we committed together will soon be righted. Feel peace in knowing your son will soon be a free man." Stockwell laughed as the knowledge of that statement filled Craig's eyes with rage. Even in his impending death, this man still wanted his son to suffer. Queer or not, this father was the most pathetic of any he'd ever seen. He didn't listen to another pleading word as his finger pulled the trigger three times until Craig Taylor slumped to the ground, his body no longer breathing.

 

Glancing out toward the river, he debated on pushing his body into it; shrugging his indifference to Craig's continued fate, he pocketed the weapon that would soon be disposed of, deciding he wouldn't pollute his waters with the likes of Craig Taylor. He found it fitting that his body was left to the vultures. Basically what he had done to his own son. As much as he hated queers, and it was a well-known fact that he did, what this man had done to his child was reprehensible. Getting involved in this had been the biggest mistake he'd ever made. One that could have cost him dearly. Now, that was over and he could assist the wheels of justice.

 

He laughed as he made his way back to his car. This was the best possible ending for Chief Jim Stockwell. Justin Taylor's vindication would make him a hero, at least in the gay community. An almost hysterical fit of laughter assailed him as he realized there could be no greater irony than that.

 

TBC