- Text Size +

 

Brian's fingers cupped the back of Justin's neck as his mouth went to work on his cock. His head arched back in frustrated torment when the boy's mouth backed off, only to teasingly run hot stripes with his tongue against his throbbing cock. Brian growled when Justin's lips took in just the head of his cock, his tongue stabbing voraciously into the leaking slit. He grasped the back of Justin's head, tugging on it impatiently... intent on the teasing and provocative blond looking upon the lust and aggravation he was quickly instilling within him.

 

Justin arched a brow, for some reason feeling safe enough to tease the warden - at least in the here and now. He knew the power between them was greatly unbalanced... but here in these more intimate moments, Justin almost felt as if he could relax and just be himself. If that turned out to be a mistaken assumption, Justin knew he would be made to realize that very quickly. "Do you like that - Sir?"

 

"Teasing little fucker," Brian snarled. "In case it slipped your notice, we don't have a lot of time here. Lunch hour has passed and we could be interrupted at any time. I would prefer to get at least this part of our encounter resolved before the first interruption occurs."

 

"The door's locked, Warden. But I don't want to displease you. I'd never want to do that." Justin licked his lips, his eyes smoky when he stared into the savage gaze of the man that controlled all aspects of his current fate. "That really wouldn't be in my best interest."

 

"No, it wouldn't. Where did my scared little fish go?" Brian hissed, his fingers reaching down to roughly stroke along Justin's lips. "Now, get back to work, Taylor. I want to see exactly what those lips can do. It's my intention to still have time to make use of that ass that has been enticing the rest of the inmates, not to mention what it's been doing to me... Being denied that today wouldn't be in anyone's best interest..."

 

Justin groaned, his thoughts quickly imagining how Brian - the warden - would feel slamming into him. He knew there wouldn't be anything gentle in the warden's possession. He didn't want that either. Nothing had ever made him feel hotter than the primal, and almost obsessive looks Brian constantly cast upon him. The warden could undoubtedly have any man he wanted - inside and outside of these walls. That he wanted him this badly to break so many rules, run a larger number of risks than even he could probably comprehend... Justin felt his cock thicken and his heart thunder in his chest. He wanted Warden Kinney... and interruptions withstanding, nothing would stop him from succumbing to Brian's ruthless seduction. Nothing.

 

"Well? I'm waiting..." Brian's breath came in and out sharply. "Don't tell me that little Justin has lost his nerve... or worse yet - that knowing how to suck the big, bad cock is suddenly lacking?"

 

Knowing now wasn't the time to show his spirit and mouth off, Justin did the complete opposite. No words were spoken, not a sound heard except for Brian's surprised gasp when in the next instant, Justin engulfed his cock down to the root, his hands closing around Brian's hips to assist in him thrusting in and out his mouth. Justin began to hum and moan around Brian's cock. He felt so good... tasted even better. The droplets of pre-cum that had already hit his throat only made him hunger for more. There wasn't a doubt that this man was perfect in every way. As much as his arrogance annoyed and petrified him at times - it was also hot as hell. Everything about this man exemplified power and confidence. Justin wanted him more each moment he spent with him. He couldn't imagine a time when he wouldn't want this overwhelming man that was simply larger than life.

 

"Nice move," Brian growled, his teeth clenching as he gave himself over to the feeling of Justin working his cock deep into his throat. The boy was good. He'd known from the start that Justin would be a natural at sucking cock. As much as he didn't do repetitive encounters, Brian knew when this afternoon was finished - he would be far from done with exploring him. His hips began to piston deeper into Justin's throat, a grunt of approval resounding that Justin was handling the size of him so well. This little blond boy was perfect. He couldn't fathom how he had committed the act of violence that placed him here. He derived that every man had a breaking point. All that mattered now was that this delicious temptation was captured in his domain. Brian had no intention of allowing any of the other inmates to sully the beauty and perfection of Justin Taylor.

 

Justin smiled as much as he could with his mouth filled with Brian's thrusting cock, elated that he could succeed in surprising this man. He groaned as he felt the steady thrust in conjunction with his sucking. Justin could only imagine how thorough and intensely the warden must fuck. It would probably take every effort not to scream incessantly when Brian began pounding into him. He couldn't wait for that much longer. Justin was fairly certain Brian felt the same.

 

Brian grasped Justin's face in between his hands, watching as his cock drove in and out of Justin's hungry mouth. He growled savagely. "That's it. Suck me good. I want to fuck you, Justin. Soon. I want to fuck you deep and hard..."

 

Justin moaned, increasing his ministrations, knowing he wanted nothing more than to feel Brian's cock ramming deep into him. He hummed around the head of Brian's cock, his tongue lapping as he sucked, his throat quick to swallow the bursts that began to spurt relentlessly inside. He tasted so fucking good, Justin thought. A cock had never felt so good claiming his mouth as the warden's had. He had never been into possessive men, but Justin decided that had all changed now. He loved that savage need that entered Brian's eyes when he looked at him; the feeling that assailed him each time Brian came near him, whether he touched him or not, unlike anything he had ever known. His lips slowly sliding off of him in a soft pop, Justin looked up at his captor... lust clearly blazing in his own eyes.

 

"Stand up," Brian demanded gutturally. "Press that hot body up against me and let me feel you." Brian's eyes darkened as he watched Justin standing to his full height. His voice dropped to a husky pitch. "Do you know what happens next?"

 

Swallowing with difficulty, yet moving to press his lower body against Brian's, their cocks quickly responding to the other, Justin achingly answered, "You're going to fuck me?"

 

"Yes, Justin." Brian's nostrils flared as the scent of sex flowed between them... a scent that he planned to expand on very soon. "I am going to fuck you so hard, Taylor. So hard that you will feel my cock moving inside your ass long after we've parted later."

 

Justin moaned. "I want that, Sir. I really want that. I hope I feel you all night long."

 

Brian rolled his lips under, a look of regret coming and going from his eyes. "I can't deny wishing that it would be in my bed. The experience would be so different."

 

Nodding his head, Justin agreed. "I know. My circumstances limit so many things."

 

Reaching a hand up to forestall Justin belaboring the point of his incarceration, wanting nothing to take away from this much-awaited encounter, Brian scowled when he heard the knock at his door. "Fuck," he hissed under his breath. He silenced Justin with a look, whispering to him unconvincingly, "Perhaps they'll go away."

 

Justin raised a dubious brow, already moving away to slip back into his prison uniform. When the knock sounded again much more forcefully, Justin looked to find the warden hastily restoring his own clothing. "It appears they really need to see you."

 

Brian dragged a hand through his hair, his anger elevating that they had been interrupted, but not altogether surprised. His eyes shot daggers at the door when the knocking sounded again. "Just a damned minute!" he hissed. Looking toward Justin, he told him, "You can clean up in my bathroom. In fact, I will join you there when I'm finished."

 

A smirk crossed Justin's lips. "I'll be waiting... Sir."

 

"Be sure that you are," Brian growled, his eyes following Justin's retreating ass with a hungry, and wanting stare. He straightened his clothing as much as it was going to be for now before brusquely striding to the door. Whoever was on the other side had better have a dire emergency. Opening the door, he scowled to see Brandon on the other side, a tense expression on his face. Brian slightly sneered. He had every reason to be tense for what he had just interrupted. "What the fuck do you want? You knew that I wasn't to be interrupted - for any reason!"

 

"I know that, Warden. I didn't have a choice. Dr. Bruckner has been trying to call you for the past half-hour, and he sent me here for you." Brandon visibly recoiled from the anger in Brian's gaze. He knew exactly what had been going on in here. Regardless of the fact that he had already known... the scent in the air was permeating. It was probably for the best that one of the prisoners hadn't been the one to enter the office before him. One thing was clear, though. The warden hadn't been finished. There was an edge about him that was even more harsh than earlier. Whatever part of the itch he had scratched... he was far from satisfied. In a way, it was amusing to watch him squirm... but in another, it was infinitely disconcerting to have the aggressive warden set so far on edge.

 

Brian swore beneath his breath. "There hasn't been anyone in the outer office to answer calls. I'll go see Dr. Bruckner now." He looked back in the direction of his bathroom, pissed beyond belief that he had been thwarted in enjoying his full meal. "Taylor is in my bathroom. I want you to escort him back to his cell. Make sure he stays there. I don't want any incidents today... nor do I want him to stay in my office alone."

 

Brandon nodded, knowing now was the time to be the most pacifying to Warden Kinney. He was frustrated... and obviously far from calm. Whatever the good doctor wanted, he could only hope it was important. "I'll see to it, Sir... and keep a close eye on his cell."

 

"Thank you, Brandon." Brian quickly slid into his jacket, his weapon safely holstered beneath. He stepped from the office without a backwards glance. The last thing he wanted to do was look back in the direction that he knew Justin had been waiting. He cursed avidly as his steps carried him to Ben's office. This had better be a dire emergency. If it was not, Ben would quickly feel the heat of his wrath. When he reached Ben's door, he nodded to the guard attending the outer office, before knocking once and entering without a word of acknowledgment being issued.

 

Ben rolled his eyes, as always finding his boss' decorum less than appropriate. But what could he say? Brian ran the show here. And he did so extremely well. "Do come in, Warden."

 

"Now isn't the time for being flippant, Benjamin." He took a seat from across the desk, his brow arching expectantly. "I don't have time for this shit now."

 

There wasn't a doubt in Ben's mind exactly what Brian had been doing. Unfortunately, his pursuit of Justin had been anything but discreet. In addition to the fact that they had both been absent for the past hour. It didn't take much to figure out precisely what had been going on. "I'll be quick then. There was a news report of a murder in Pittsburgh. I investigated it when I found out the identity. And what I found out then was even more staggering."

 

"Can you tell me without all the unnecessary build-up?" Brian glanced at his watch, becoming more and more irritated.

 

"I'm trying to ease you into this, Brian." Ben wasn't sure how Brian would take this news. As much as it was wonderful for Justin... he wasn't certain Brian would feel the same. That would be extremely selfish of Brian, and it really wasn't like him to wish such bad things on an innocent man, but Brian's responses to young Justin had been anything but normal. Not to mention the increased danger it would place Justin in should the news become known throughout the prison. "Craig Taylor, Justin's father, was just murdered a short while ago."

 

"Unfortunate," Brian replied blandly.

 

"There's more," Ben mumbled, finding Brian's lack of sympathy less than endearing.

 

Brian inclined his head, waiting for him to finish his story. "Generally, there is."

 

"I spoke to Horvath to get the full story. This is off the record, of course, and for Justin's personal safety it must stay in this room..."

 

"Just get to the fucking point!" Brian snapped, standing to his feet, instinctively feeling this was about to make his life much more difficult.

 

Ben sighed. "They are awaiting DNA testing, but all evidence points to Justin Taylor being innocent and vindicated soon. If the matter gets pushed as quickly as Horvath thought it might... Justin could be a free man within the week. Perhaps even sooner." He stared at the impassive look on Brian's face, knowing the warden and the man were even more conflicted now. "I don't need to tell you the havoc that will ensue should the other inmates realize their favorite new ‘eye candy' is about to be released."

 

"Fuck," Brian snarled, at this moment feeling more the disciplinary leader than the man that desired the inmate in question. It was decision time here... and one he didn't want to make. All in all, it was the only solution. "Move Taylor into solitary confinement. It's the only way to keep him safe, and the prison from erupting into constant riots. In the meantime, I will inform Justin of his father's death."

 

"Brian... wouldn't a single cell environment be good enough?" Ben asked, uncertain how Justin would react to being thrown in the hole for what could equate to a week or more.

 

"You know as well as I do that they can still get to him there. I won't have my prison exploding into chaos, Ben. That is our primary objective now."

 

Nodding, Ben agreed with that. "Yes, it is. Justin will most likely be gone soon, and the prison must continue to run efficiently." He looked at Brian sympathetically, knowing him so very well. This wasn't easy on him as either the man or the warden. Whether Brian wanted to face it or not, he was growing feelings for Justin Taylor. This could have a permanent blow on their developing personal relationship. As Brian moved toward the door, the tension in his back more than apparent, Ben told him, "He's very sensitive, Brian. He may never forgive you."

 

"I know that, Ben." He looked back toward his friend and colleague, a brief flicker of emotion warming his eyes. "I have to protect him... and my bottom line - I have to do what's best for the prison. No matter how Justin feels about my methods. I have to do what allows him to walk out of here alive."

 

As Brian went back to his office to prepare to give Justin the news, he hoped that the boy would understand his position... but he realized that was expecting too much. Perhaps in time, he would understand... but for now, the isolation would torment him. If Justin was to be released, Brian only hoped it happened quickly. Not only for Justin's sake... but for all of them. Once he was free, he would find a way to make amends.

 

The setting wouldn't change anything, Brian told himself. It wouldn't be over between him and Justin until he decided it was finished. As Brian visualized how Justin would look spread out on his bed, he decided it might not be over for a very long time.

 

TBC