- Text Size +

 

Justin gasped as his back was pushed against the closed door; Brian's mouth aggressively began attacking the skin of his neck. He couldn't bite back a moan. So... this was how it was going to be. All wild and uncontrolled primal passion. Justin couldn't find it in himself to argue Brian's relentless approach. Truth be known - this was precisely how he wanted Brian going at him. Brian's wildness was unlike anything he'd ever felt. He wanted to feel the full extent of that burn. Justin didn't have a doubt he would tonight.

 

More than aware that Justin still carried a bit of uncertainty, not to mention a case of first-time nerves, Brian licked a path up Justin's neck, his eyes blazing as he looked into dazed, yet hungry blue ones. There was no way he would let Justin's anxiety stop, or even delay what he knew was meant to be - what had always been meant to be. His lips smashed down onto Justin's, his tongue spearing voraciously inside, a groan of pure bliss escaping his own throat at this renewed taste. He had kissed more men than he could ever count... but none tasted like this man. It was something unfathomable to him that one man could taste so unique, but he just accepted it as more confirmation that Justin Taylor was special in every way.

 

Justin groaned as his hands slid around to clutch at Brian's back, his mouth moving fiercely under Brian's; at this moment being uncertain of which man was giving more into this kiss. Despite Brian's dominant approach, Justin knew he was responding in full measure. He'd never wanted a man this badly. Earlier, as he'd been listening to Brian explain why he'd made the decisions he had, Justin had made a decision of his own. No matter what remained wrong between them, one thing was clear - he wanted Brian Kinney. Regardless of what the future brought them, he wanted his first time to be with this man.

 

His hands slid down to sink in and out of the perfect ass that had featured into too many of his dreams - asleep and awake; Brian knew he needed to move this along. The hour was growing very late, and he could clearly feel each of their cocks throbbing against the other. They both needed release. Sadly, he didn't think this looked to be a long interlude. This need had been consuming each of them for entirely too long.

 

His mouth moving in a ravenous hunger on the beautiful blond, he slid his mouth back down to Justin's neck, his dick twitching as he heard the breathlessness in his soon-to-be lover. Brian growled into the curve of where his shoulder and neck met. He wanted to devour this man. Brian remembered back to his time with Justin in his office; even then he had longed for the opportunity to explore this man in his own bed. He had never thought to have that chance - then. Fate not only gave Justin a second chance at the life he deserved, but it had given him this precious opportunity as well. He didn't intend to squander a single moment of it. "Bedroom... now!" Brian hissed, as he began pulling Justin away from the door, and off to the elevated platform that held his bed.

 

Hovering nervously at the side of the bed as Brian feverishly stripped his own clothes, Justin stammered, "U-uhh. Nice place you have here, Brian."

 

A low chuckle followed. "I'll give you a guided tour later. For now, I just want to feel that perfect, bare skin melting against mine."

 

Justin swallowed. "I think you know you'll have that."

 

Brian nodded, his hand pulling back the duvet, his naked and massively hard body sliding beneath the sheets. He held out his hand. "Strip, Justin... and come to bed with me. This has been delayed for entirely too long."

 

He couldn't deny that. Justin knew he had wanted that from the first moment he'd looked into those intense hazel eyes. Nervously, yet with more accuracy than he would have thought possible, Justin removed his clothes; he tossed them carelessly to the side, his eyes fixated on Brian's hungry and completely appreciative expression. If he had any doubts or concerns on how Brian would view his nakedness - up close and personal - he no longer suffered that ailment. Justin found his nervousness beginning to slip away as he viewed the intense yearning in Brian's eyes. Being so fervently wanted by this man did things to him he couldn't begin to understand. Justin didn't think he ever would. He arched a teasing brow, as he slid his pants and boxers completely off. "See something you like, warden?"

 

He growled in response, his hand reaching out to Justin... but not to pull him into bed. If Justin stalled much longer he would do that. What he couldn't resist was the droplet of what he knew to be pure ambrosia slipping from Justin's dick. His finger reached out to capture it; Brian's eyes moved up and down the blond, words he never spoke falling easily from his lips - "You are so fucking beautiful." Brian licked the drop from the tip of his finger, his eyes darkening in hunger even more. "Delicious as well."

 

Justin felt his cock throbbing at the sight of Brian's provocative gesture... not to mention his words. Everything this man did was hot. He couldn't imagine Brian Kinney ever doing anything other than being the hottest man alive. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that this night would change his life; it only remained to be determined in what way. "B-Brian..." Justin whispered almost helplessly.

 

Brian smiled in understanding. They had many unresolved issues - at least in Justin's mind, but this desire had been eating at both of them for so long. Justin couldn't deny it any longer... and quite obviously, he had failed at denying it from day one. There wasn't a doubt they shared this painful need. This had been a constant itch - one that would be scratched soon. Brian didn't think either of them could handle any other reality. "Come to bed, Justin. It's time to finish this."

 

Finish this. Was that what they were doing... or were they only starting? Justin wasn't sure about that... but right now, he couldn't think clearly. All he could think about was this burning desire in him. A desire he knew only this man was capable of fulfilling. He slid into the bed, his body moving on its side to lay almost close enough to brush against Brian's. He moaned when Brian began to run his fingers down his chest, lower to his cock; Brian smiled lasciviously as he began to tug on Justin's cock. Obviously, he wasn't in that much of a hurry. He still intended to torment him as well. "B-Brian, come on. I think we've done the foreplay already. Perhaps not tonight... but..."

 

A snarl fell from Brian's lips as he unceremoniously flipped Justin onto his stomach. His eyes hungrily followed the curve of Justin's back, down to the most perfect ass he had ever seen. He had long thought about eating that ass; Brian wasn't certain his patience would allow for that... but he would have his taste. In his mind - he had waited a lifetime for this. Brian rolled over and straddled his legs around Justin's; he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to follow. He smiled as Justin's hands clutched at the bed beneath him; the blond obviously thought he would be fucked at this moment. It wouldn't be much longer... but it wouldn't be in this position.

 

Justin felt Brian's tongue trailing down the center of his back; he couldn't even move if he'd wanted to. Brian's hands maintained a firm grasp of his hips. When he felt Brian's fingers covering each ass cheek, before gently spreading them apart, Justin realized his torment had only begun. There wasn't a doubt in his mind what Brian was about to do. At this moment, Justin wasn't sure he would survive to enjoy the main event.

 

Brian bit at the flesh of Justin's ass, before his tongue began to make its way inside. He had hungered for this for so long. It amazed him to what degree. Brian didn't rim a lot of men; although, sometimes he did find a man he wanted to taste to that degree. For the most part, he preferred to be the recipient. The same didn't hold true with this man. He had wanted this - no, craved it - from the moment he'd laid eyes on this beautiful boy. Finally, he was getting the taste that he felt had been denied for too long.

 

Moans and pants fell from his mouth as he felt the pressure and warmth of Brian's tongue stretching out to slide deeper into his ass. He had never been rimmed, and yet, there wasn't a doubt, instantly, he fucking loved it. "Fuck..." Justin gasped; he was quickly going out of his mind. He wasn't sure how to find his way back, or even if that would be possible.

 

A husky chuckle followed as Brian pushed his face into Justin's ass, suddenly eating him as if starving. In truth, yes, he was starving for this meal; although, his leaking and expanding cock told him this meal would need to end soon. Determined to send Justin over the edge, now and when his cock was inside of him, Brian hummed and thrust his tongue in even deeper. He growled in approval as he felt Justin trying to hump against the bed, and his mouth - the blond's release beginning to spurt freely from him. He slid his tongue free; Brian gently flipped Justin onto his back, his hand reaching for a condom and lube on his bedside table.

 

His breathing slowly beginning to regulate, Justin whispered, "That was amazing."

 

"It was." Brian's sense of amazement was astounding as well. He had never expected to gain such pleasure from eating another man's ass. It was as intense as having his own pleasured. This boy affected him in ways he couldn't begin to understand. He was beginning to think that he never would be able to label exactly how and why this beautiful blond moved him so deeply. He leaned forward and kissed Justin deeply, his voice husky as he spoke, "See how good you taste, Justin? I could eat you for hours..."

 

Justin shook his head. No. As good as that might feel that wasn't what he wanted and needed right now. "Fuck me, Brian."

 

Brian nodded. He was more than ready for that. "Put your legs on my shoulders." He waited until Justin complied, before he dexterously slid the condom on, generously coating it with lube. He knew he had prepared Justin well enough with his tongue, but he wanted Justin to experience the minimum of pain... and the maximum of pleasure. "Now, relax..." Brian told him. He began to slip into him, his voice ragged, when he told him, "I want you to always remember this..."

 

A whimper fell from Justin's lips as Brian slowly rocked into him; his hands clutching at the sweat-drenched arms of the man that was moving over him. Fuck, it hurt... but at the same time, the feel of Brian inside of him was incredible. He wasn't certain anything else could ever feel like this. "M-more..." he gasped. Justin wasn't certain if his body was truly ready for more... but he knew he wanted it. He wanted it so much. His head arched backwards as Brian's hips rolled further into him, his breath nearly leaving him as Brian fully broke through the ring of muscle that separated him from semi-pleasure and unadulterated bliss.

 

Gutturally, Brian spoke - "So fucking tight..." As his thrusting became deeper, and he felt that same tightness gripping him, Brian dipped his head down to close over Justin's lips - his tongue fucking his mouth at the same pace and ferocity as his cock now rammed into his ass. Brian knew he wasn't going to last much longer; the tightness and heat gripping him was like nothing - ever. "Move with me, Justin. I want you to come with me."

 

Justin turned his head on the pillow to look directly into Brian's glazed, and almost savage eyes. There was no way he could refuse this man anything, when at the end of that look. Justin began to thrust upwards to meet Brian's determined thrusts, his eyes rolling back in his head, as Brian hit that spot over and over again. It didn't take long before he was coming again; his eyes were focused on Brian's euphoric expression as he reached his own sweet release. If Justin had thought Brian was hot in other moments - it was nothing in comparison to how he looked when he was getting off. It was primitive. Justin knew that no other man could effectively possess this look.

 

Brian rolled from Justin, quickly discarding his well-filled condom, and laying on the bed to face a bemused, and clearly still uncertain blond. Cockily he asked, "Well? Was your first time everything you hoped it would be?"

 

Nodding, Justin answered, "And then some..."

 

"Good. Sometimes they can be disappointing. I'm glad that wasn't the case for you..."

 

"I doubt you could disappoint any man - that is, not in bed." Justin didn't need to elaborate, he knew they both knew what he was saying. With that thought in mind, Justin decided it was time to get out of this bed. It was amazing how quickly reality set back in, once the lust had been satisfied. Some things might have changed... but others remained the same. His heart was in jeopardy here... if it wasn't already completely lost; he needed to think everything out - and do so when not in this man's arms.

 

Brian inclined his head. Justin's point was well taken. His eyes narrowed as he watched Justin slipping from the bed, and into his clothes. He frowned, his head shaking in confusion. "Where are you going?"

 

Justin shrugged. "You fucked me. Isn't this where you say goodbye... or toss them out?"

 

"You are NOT them!" Brian flushed as the magnitude of that declaration occurred to him. He had just admitted that Justin was different; in his way, he had stated that Justin wasn't a mere trick. He'd thought Justin had known that. Brian couldn't remember ever classifying him as that - whether he had verbalized it or not. He looked at him challengingly, when he offered, "Get back in bed. You are welcome to stay the night... and beyond. Believe me when I say - I do not offer that to mere tricks!"

 

Smiling sweetly, Justin replied, "Thank you for the kind offer, Brian. I do appreciate that. It's good to know that I am different."

 

"You always have been..." Brian muttered, detesting the knot that was tying up his stomach as he watched Justin going through the process of leaving. He could stop him; there wasn't a doubt of that. But he wouldn't do that. That in itself amazed him. There was a time he would have simply grabbed him, isolated him, and used every weapon available to keep him. Brian realized he didn't want that. Justin needed to be here because he wanted it... and for no other reason. It discouraged him, and more than slightly irritated him that Justin didn't seem to be there yet.

 

"Don't read anything into it, Brian. I just need to think. A lot has happened, and quickly too." Justin looked at the inviting bed, wishing he felt they were at a place where he could just crawl into it, and trust that Brian wouldn't break his heart. He had already shattered it once. Justin intended to protect himself from that same occurrence - if it was in his power to do so. "It was an amazing first time, Brian. I'll never forget you for that."

 

Brian slipped from the bed naked, slowly stepping over to where Justin slipped on his shoes and jacket. "That sounds suspiciously like goodbye to me." A sudden chill came over him, a foreign feeling that he didn't like at all. He wanted to grab him and stop him... but he just didn't know how to do it. None of this fell in with his experience with men - but he'd known from the beginning that Justin Taylor would redefine that. There wasn't a doubt he'd done exactly that.

 

"Maybe not. I just don't know." Justin reached up and cupped the side of Brian's face; he looked deeply into Brian's eyes, when he whispered, "Whether you meant to do it or not, you nearly destroyed me once. I have to make certain that it won't happen again. When I can, we'll have much more to talk about."

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek. "You are expecting too much from me, Justin."

 

Justin smiled and backed away. "I don't think so. Perhaps I am just a romantic fool, but I think someday you might be willing to give it all to me. If not, well, I guess I am getting out before my heart gets trampled on. Goodbye, Brian."

 

Brian watched in disbelief as Justin left the loft. He realized he was quite the ridiculous sight; standing in the room, staring at the door - naked, slightly angry, and more than anything - wanting to call Justin back. There wasn't a doubt what his sensitive little blond wanted. Justin's heart had never been in question. The boy obviously felt everything deeply. Could he love anyone? That was the question... and one that he knew he needed to answer soon. If not, he could truly lose Justin forever.

 

What amazed him the most was in knowing how much that reality disturbed him. In fact... he found it nearly devastating.

 

TBC