- Text Size +

 

Three Months Later...

 

Michael Novotny was nervous. In fact, he was on the verge of being panic-stricken. He had been released from prison for over two weeks now. Most of the time he had spent reconnecting with his mom, Emmett, and Teddy, but at night, when he was alone in his room, his eyes constantly strayed to his cell phone - hoping for the call that never came. Last night, the call finally arrived. He had been afraid to answer it at first. After two weeks of freedom, and no call or visit forthcoming, he had started to give up hope. To be honest, there hadn't been much hope left; yet, while a flicker still remained, his heart still yearned and sought the impossible.

 

His eyes stared off into the distance as he remembered the call. He was so transfixed in the memory that he didn't see the man that now stood next to his booth, nor did he see his mom smirking in delight from behind the counter. Michael tried to imagine what it would be like to see Ben again. It had been so long since he had seen him outside of prison walls. There wasn't a doubt it would be different; he only hoped they each adjusted to the change. One thing was for certain. Ben was a creature of habit. He analyzed everything and everyone. Michael knew he would be foolish not to recognize that this meeting would be included in that.

 

Ben cleared his throat, a smile on his lips as he looked down at Michael. He had thought long and hard about this meeting. There wasn't a doubt of what he wanted; it was more a matter of what was best for both of them. When Michael nervously sprang to his feet, nearly spilling his coffee in the process, Ben couldn't help being charmed. It was always the little things that stood out to him; Michael's nervous actions and gestures always bespoke of them. More than anything, he hoped the professional regard he had held for Michael at the prison was now a thing of the past, and that they could return to another time - a time where romance had been in the air. Ben thought he knew what Michael wanted, but prison changed many men. He would be foolish not to consider it could have happened that way for Michael.

 

"Uhhh, B-Ben. I didn't see you come in," Michael told him, his face becoming flushed in his excitement and embarrassment. Almost sheepishly, he admitted, "I've been watching for you."

 

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Michael. I know I'm late." Ben glanced at his watch, realizing his late arrival had done nothing to put Michael at ease about this meeting.

 

Michael shook his head, uncaring now of any wait. As far as he was concerned, that was insignificant. Ben was here now. That was all that mattered. "Please, sit. I'll call Ma over to get you some coffee."

 

"No need. I spoke to Debbie briefly on the way in. She's bringing it over now." Ben smiled in greeting at Debbie's enthusiastic arrival. "Thanks, Debbie."

 

She placed his coffee in front of him, a mischievous wink following. "It's about time you got here. Michael has been going crazy wondering if you'd ever call."

 

"Ma!" Michael groaned in protest. "Give it a rest."

 

"Fine, fine." Debbie chuckled as she walked away, humming as she went, not a doubt in her mind everything would soon be righted in Michael's world. "Call me if you need me," she tossed over her shoulder.

 

"We won't!" Michael grumbled, his face lowering to hide the flush that he knew still stained his cheeks. "I- I was hoping you would call; hell, I even looked at the phone some... but I wasn't going crazy." He glared at where his mom stood behind the counter, before he added, "Despite the impression she just gave you..."

 

Ben smiled amicably. "Don't worry about it, Michael. Debbie is a sweetheart, and the most important part of all - she loves you."

 

"Yeah, she does." Michael looked at Ben uncertainly, not quite sure of how to bring up what was most on his mind. "Uhhh, so you wanted to see me?"

 

"I did." Ben took a sip of his coffee, frowning when he found his hand slightly trembling when he placed the cup back down. He was actually nervous too. It had been a long time since they had spoken on a purely personal level. Ben knew it would be presumptuous to be confident that Michael still wanted to pursue a relationship as much as he had initially. Things generally changed with time. Ben was finding himself hoping this wasn't one of those times. "Well, I remember a while back you inferred that you still wanted to see me... when your prison term was over. I guess I wanted to know if you still felt the same way."

 

A dreamy smile immediately appeared on Michael's face. "You are kidding, right? I've been more than clear about that since the day we met... along with every time our paths crossed at the prison."

 

Ben reached across the table and laid his hand over Michael's, a warm smile spreading from his lips directly into his eyes. "Okay. So, if I were to ask you if you were free for dinner, perhaps a movie afterward... well, what would your answer be?"

 

"I would ask you what time I should be ready." Michael felt like his heart was thundering in his chest. This was the stuff dreams were made of... at least his dreams of the past five years. It seemed too good to be true, but he wasn't about to question it.

 

"How about seven-thirty? I'll pick you up." Ben glanced at his watch, grimacing at the time, and all that he had left to do today. He should have waited for this meeting until his workload was a little less full... but he couldn't hold off any longer. These years had been rough on him too. Seeing Michael in passing almost every day at the prison, yearning for so much more, and yet, adhering to his honor. Last night, he just couldn't wait any longer. He had to have his answer. "I have to get back to the prison. I have reports to file. New arrivals this week. Well, you know how that goes."

 

Michael laughed. "It means Brian is probably on the rampage."

 

"Not so bad, really. Justin has really changed him, at least in some respects." Ben smiled as he thought of the changes love had brought to Brian's life. Yet, that hard edge still remained.

 

"Justin is a good kid. I looked him up when I got out. Ma already wants to adopt him." Michael shook his head in remembrance.

 

Ben nodded his head. "I think Jennifer Taylor might have something to say about that... but I can definitely see Debbie liking him." Squeezing Michael's hand briefly, Ben stood to his feet; he leaned over the table, and kissed Michael briefly on the lips. "I'll see you tonight."

 

"I can't wait," Michael sighed in response. Michael watched as Ben headed toward the diner door, thinking that this had been the best day of his life. Not only was he a free man again, but he also had been allowed to reconnect with Ben. He couldn't wait to get started on that. Finally, his bleak existence was a part of the past. Now, he could see the promise of love reborn - one that had remained burning in his heart. As he thought about this brief meeting with Ben, he thought that Ben just might feel the same way.

 

Tonight couldn't come soon enough for him. Tonight, tomorrow, and every day after.

 


 

"Have a seat, Mr. Hobbs." Brian remained seated behind his desk, a short nod to Brandon signaling that he wished to be left alone for this meeting.

 

"Warden, I'm not sure why you wanted to see me. I haven't done anything wrong." Chris glanced briefly at the guard exiting the office, his eyes returning to the warden that was almost menacing in his intensity.

 

"Haven't done anything wrong..." Brian repeated the words in a bored tone. "How unfortunate for you that the justice system didn't agree."

 

Chris' eyes narrowed sharply on the warden. He wasn't going to show fear to this man. He had received a two-year sentence; a possibility of parole existed after one year. Thankfully, at the last possible moment, his family had come through with some good legal representation. Things could be much worse. "I get that you don't like me, Warden. And if rumors are correct, I know exactly why."

 

Brian's eyes became even more glacial, his tone the coldest pitch it ever reached. "It's not my job to like or dislike you, Mr. Hobbs. I am here to effectively run this prison... and I do exactly that. I will warn you of this, though - trying to challenge me can turn your prison sentence into an even worse nightmare."

 

"I'll bet you didn't tell Taylor that..." Chris sneered his comment, refusing to allow this queer to take the upper hand with him - no matter how powerful he might be.

 

"You are a fucking fool," Brian hissed. "If you have a brain in your head, Hobbs, you WON'T continue to make this personal." Brian was utilizing every ounce of self-control he possessed not to use his power against this odious man - a man that he wanted to see suffer as painfully as he had intended for Justin. In the wake of this prisoner's attitude, in conjunction with his crimes, objectivity was quickly slipping away.

 

"Harassment, Warden? I can have your job for that!"

 

Brian laughed, ice falling from his eyes to be replaced by the fires of revenge. "Better men than you have tried." He shouted loud enough to be heard through the door, calling Brandon back inside.

 

"You needed me, Warden?" Brandon asked, his eyes ripping into the prisoner that he would love to be given the task of disciplining.

 

"Hmmm, yes, I think so." Brian leaned back in his chair, eyeing the malevolent man dispassionately. "I believe Mr. Hobbs can be in a shared cell environment. I don't foresee him being a risk to a fellow inmate."

 

Brandon bit his lip not to smile. He knew where this was heading. Brandon was just left to wonder which depraved man Brian would choose. "Where shall I move him, warden?"

 

"Hold on a minute!" Chris protested. "Don't I even get a say in that!?"

 

"No! Your rights ended when you committed a crime that sent an innocent man to prison." Brian's nostrils flared in his rage. Fuck! He wanted to beat this man down within an inch of his life... but no, he couldn't do that. He was forced to do everything according to the system; however, he was in power here - there were some things he could do. Brian looked at Brandon, aware that Justin's former admirer would approve of his decision. "Kip has been behaving for a while. I see no reason why he shouldn't have a cellmate."

 

Brandon's eyes widened. This was good, he thought. No, this was poetic justice at its best. Ethan was manageable... but Kip, now that was another story. "As you wish, Sir. I'll get it arranged."

 

"Kip! I know who that is..." Chris stood from his seat, his eyes wildly looking back and forth between the two men that despised him equally. "He's already tried to accost me in the showers, the cafeteria, the yard. Hell, everywhere! You're going to make me bunk with him! You can't do this, Warden!"

 

"Perhaps you didn't understand any of our conversation, Hobbs. I am the warden of this institution. Everything I say goes here!" Brian's hands trembled in the supreme rage to rip him apart. He knew he had to keep his composure. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Chris Hobbs would test it in ways Justin never had as a prisoner. "Get this filth out of here... and into his new home."

 

"My pleasure, warden." Brandon moved forward to pull Chris to the door, a smile of understanding and approval passing between him and Brian. "Let's go, Hobbs. I'm sure Kip will be glad for some companionship."

 

Brian watched as Brandon led the suddenly silent Chris Hobbs away, instantly deciding this meeting had turned out much better than he'd hoped. He could only imagine the scolding Ben would give him for his decision... but that wasn't enough to sway him. Perhaps in time, he would remove Chris from his new situation... but for now, Kip had a new playmate. In his amusement, Brian decided nothing could be more fitting than that.

 


 

Justin had his head resting comfortably on Brian's shoulder, as his lover, and now partner, had his arms wrapped tightly around his waist. They moved in perfect sync to the music; in truth, they were barely moving at all. That didn't matter. All that existed at this moment was the connection they shared - the closeness that had become their reality as a result of it. Justin had never been happier in his life. It was all due to this perplexing, yet amazing man. This had been the first evening they had spent together in nearly a week. He had missed Brian almost unbearably.

 

"This is nice..." Justin sighed against Brian's shoulder, his feet barely moving, his senses only taking in the scent and feel of the man in his arms.

 

Brian chuckled against Justin's neck. "Nice? You are surrounded by the hottest, and horniest fags that Pittsburgh has to offer... and you state, this is nice. I'm afraid they would be grossly offended."

 

Justin scrunched up his nose, his eyes flickering open to glance around in complete disinterest. "Well, it should be apparent by now, there is only one man's attention I seek to acquire."

 

"You've done more than that..." Brian whispered, his lips beginning to move along Justin's neck. "And it's good to know your hot little cock is focused on where it should be."

 

He pulled back to scowl at his aggravating lover. "Little? Perhaps you'd like to rephrase that, Warden Kinney..."

 

"Fine. I stand corrected. Your not-so-little cock."

 

"Much better..." he cooed in approval. Entwining his arms around Brian's waist, Justin began to roll his hips against Brian, a sultry smile curving his lips. He looked off in the direction of the hallway that led to the backroom, a glint suddenly appearing in his eyes. "Come on, stud."

 

Brian arched a brow, yet, allowed his tenacious lover to pull him away from the gyrating bodies that had surrounded them. He shook his head as he recognized how truly hooked he was on this beguiling man. They were at Babylon, formerly his pleasure palace for the fulfillment of his deepest desires, and yet, he could see no man other than the one tugging him along. He might still be the commanding warden that many feared, but with this man, he was simply a man besotted with his lover. Going back to his former life was something that became repellent to him more each day. Thankfully, he couldn't foresee a reality that would bring that into existence.

 

Keeping his eyes firmly on the tempting ass moving in front of him, Brian didn't pause his steps, as he asked, "The backroom, Justin? You couldn't wait until we got home?"

 

"I could." Justin kept walking until he found the spot that he thought to be perfect. It was out of the way of traffic, yet, it was visible for a large number of men to see. Justin wanted them to see. For some reason, he wanted to celebrate the fact that this former player belonged to him. It wasn't something they spoke of much, but Justin knew it was the case. In fact, it was a two-way street. They belonged to each other. Justin urged Brian's back against the wall, his teeth biting at his lower lip; raising his gaze to see Brian's eyes suddenly become smoky, and hungry, Justin knew his provocative gesture had hit the mark.

 

Brian rolled his lips under as he watched Justin unsnapping, then lowering his zipper, having no doubt what his tempestuous little blond was up to. "I see," he murmured, almost as if in deep thought. "Do you want a little appetizer before we go home? I think I can oblige you with that..."

 

"I thought you might." Justin pushed his body against Brian's, his lips lifting to meet the ones that were descending to claim his own. If anything, it was an equal claiming... but it was one Justin was exhilarated for all of Babylon's most devout fags to witness. Their lips moved together almost endlessly, breathing became sharp and clearly audible. If not for the need to refill his lungs with more air, Justin would have kissed him forever. One thing never changed - there was nothing like kissing Brian Kinney. He doubted there ever would be. "I love you, Brian," Justin whispered the words against Brian's lips, even now, uncertain of how much Brian wanted to publicly expose their relationship. There were times he knew he couldn't hold back his emotions. That was just who he was. Now was definitely one of those times.

 

Smiling at him affectionately, his eyes drinking in the beauty of this incredible man that had so touched his life, Brian gently responded, "I know you do."

 

Mischievously, Justin glanced around. All eyes were on them, even though they were all engaging in their own pleasurable pursuits. "Do you know why I wanted to come back here with you?"

 

Brian affixed a blank look on his face, although he knew exactly what his capricious boy was up to now. "I was hoping it was to suck my dick. However... it appears you had something more profound in mind..."

 

Justin arched his head back and laughed. Brian couldn't even manage that witty, and sarcastic tone with him any longer. The emotion came through each caustic syllable. His love for him only continued to grow - in leaps and bounds. "You're right on both counts, Warden Smart Ass." When the smile turned up Brian's lips, Justin continued, "I want them to see that the King of Liberty Avenue is completely off the market. And I want to see your eyes dilate in pleasure in a way it never has when any of them have sucked you off in the past."

 

"Regardless if they know it or not, I have been unattainable from the moment you slammed into my world, Justin Taylor. It's not about to change now." Brian's eyes were alive with love, and need as Justin slid to his knees; his boy wasted no time in going to work. Brian's eyes rolled back in his head as Justin skillfully began to make a promise of his intentions. Justin had no equal... in any capacity. Looking back at some of his most erotic encounters with other men, they all became relegated to mediocre in comparison to what he felt with Justin.

 

Moaning at the fullness of Brian's cock slowly thrusting forward, Justin gave all of himself over to pleasuring him. He could barely manage to keep his eyes open, and yet, he forced himself to do so. Justin wanted to see every flicker of pleasure that truly made Brian the most beautiful man alive. The man that could quite accurately be referred to as The Face of God.

 

As Brian lost himself in the pleasure of the man that so lovingly worshiped his cock, he knew it was a homage attributed to all of him. It was mutual on all counts. Their tumultuous relationship had begun on obsession, but it had evolved into a love of a lifetime. Brian didn't care how this man had come into his life. All that mattered was that they were together. Was he still obsessive over him? Perhaps so. However, that no longer mattered. Behind the prison walls, he might still be the arrogant, and autocratic warden, but with Justin, he was simply a man - a man that would forever love and protect him.

 

If that was an obsession, Brian was content to live obsessed for the rest of his life.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

This concludes Warden's Obsession. There will be a sequel: Retribution, that will start being posted tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone who read and especially those that took the time to leave a review.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Warden's Obsession also liked 90 other stories.