- Text Size +

 

Brian stared at Ben from behind his desk, his face carved in the impatience his entire body felt. He had been pissed that Ben had the audacity to interrupt his nocturnal activities... ones that were not only a desire - but a necessity as well. All the blame could be thrown at the door - cell door in particular - of the hottest inmate that had ever fallen under his command. He gritted his teeth as he thought of the enticing little blond. Fuck. Not even here could he escape him. All night he had been fucking replicas of him; none of which could fill the ache. Only one man could fully assuage this particular ache. He would have been appalled had he known how much of his thoughts were now revealed on his face... another telling fact of just how deeply Justin Taylor had affected him.

 

"Are you okay, Brian?" Ben asked, the only thing pausing him from speaking being the distant and almost desperate look on Brian's face.

 

"I'm fine, other than the fact that you interrupted my evening... and for no apparent good reason."

 

Ben frowned, not quite certain how to handle Brian like this. It had been undeniable all day today how deeply Justin had affected Brian... but to this degree was unfathomable. As he read the wildness that still remained in his eyes... and after hours of his use of the backroom, Ben knew he had a great deal to worry about. "You just aren't yourself, Brian. I wasn't sure if I should get into this with you now."

 

"Is that a fact, Dr. Bruckner?" Brian sneered. "You certainly thought you wanted to get into whatever this is when I was in the backroom with my cock up a trick's ass! In fact, you were so intent on gaining my attention that you used Justin Taylor's name to disrupt my evening."

 

"I apologize for that, Brian... but I thought this was more important. I do think the welfare and sanity of the prisoners at Greensburg are more important than a night of clubbing..." Ben replied testily, forcing himself not to back down from the ice that could have been formatted from glaciers in Brian's eyes.

 

Brian stood to his feet, quickly moving to the bar in the corner of his office, not sparing Ben a glance when he poured himself a full glass of Beam. He took a long swallow before he turned to face him. "You push your boundaries, Ben... and tonight isn't the best time to over-extend them."

 

"Why is tonight so different?" Ben knew he could be asking to be fired or even worse... but he had to do what was right - for both Justin and Brian. "It couldn't be because our newest inmate has you tied in knots. I'm quite sure you would never lose your focus so easily."

 

"I'm warning you, Ben. Back - off - now!" Brian hissed, downing the rest of his drink in one quick, burning gulp... his hand immediately reaching out to pour another. Returning to his desk, only pausing to give his friend and employee a scathing glance, Brian snapped, "Now tell me what was so fucking important."

 

Ben fidgeted uncomfortably in his chair, realizing that he might have gone a bit too far. It wasn't just about Justin... he was worried about Brian too. There was a fine line here. Whereas Brian generally kept his playtime activities outside of the walls of the prison, he would be a fool to believe that would be the case with Justin. It might not happen tomorrow or even the next day, but he knew Brian had already decided he wanted Justin. Nothing would save the boy from that. All that remained was in how it happened. Brian's career could be at stake here. More important than that, the state would lose a leader that had transformed what used to be one of the roughest prisons in Pennsylvania into one of the most controlled. Ben knew that hadn't been an easy feat to accomplish... and it was all due to Brian's command of it.

 

"My session with Justin was very informative... although, I'm not sure he realized how much so..." Ben told him, far from oblivious to how Brian's eyes sparked at the mention of Justin's name.

 

"Meaning?" Brian demanded, trying to appear indifferent... yet, knowing he wanted to know everything about that particular inmate.

 

Ben took in a deep breath, before he uttered what was probably obvious... but something that could be very important going forward in Justin's new day-to-day life. "Justin is gay."

 

Brian laughed, a mocking expression on his face. "Now there's a news flash."

 

"Okay, perhaps not. We delved a bit into his past relationships. He had no problem telling me he was gay and proud of it. I'm sure he will be more than open with anyone who asks. Therein lies another problem - the boy is entirely too open and trusting..." Ben told him, watching as Brian displayed no reaction to his words.

 

"It hadn't escaped my notice during previous meetings that the boy is incredibly naïve. That makes him a target. Him being gay means very little... except in the event he goes out and seeks companionship. Then, they will be fighting over him. I've already caught two of them vying for his attention..." Brian replied drolly.

 

Ben nodded. "I'd surmise it to be Kip and Ethan. Am I close?"

 

"You nailed it." Brian quirked a brow. "Perhaps you should have been a cop..."

 

"Hardly. I care a bit too much about the prisoners to be that." Ben pursed his lips for a moment, before continuing on, "That brings up another thing."

 

"Which is what?"

 

He knew this would have no bearing on Justin's incarceration, but he had to tell Brian what he intuitively felt. Perhaps Brian would be more kind if he had a clue... then again, he wasn't certain anything would cause the warden to change his manner with this particular inmate. "I don't think he is guilty of the crime he was convicted of committing."

 

Brian looked at Ben as if he'd just grown an additional head. "Ben, how long have you had this job? Never mind. You don't need to answer that. It doesn't matter if he's guilty or not... although, nine times out of ten - they are, but just know how to throw on a good sob story in hopes you will carry it straight before the parole committee." Brian sighed deeply. "What I'm saying is this - our job is to maintain him, not to judge what he did on the outside. You are only to report what happens from the time he arrived at Greensburg - not about supposition from beforehand. Got it?"

 

"I got it. I'm just saying that Justin Taylor is different. I get that we can't treat him as such... I'm just saying - he's not like the rest... and it bears keeping in mind," Ben muttered, running an agitated hand through his hair, quickly seeing this was getting him nowhere.

 

The cold light returned to Brian's gaze... one that bespoke of this discussion being truly over. "Justin Taylor is the same as the rest - a number in the system. If you lose sight of that, Dr. Bruckner, you will be removed from the situation."

 

"That sounds like a threat..." Ben whispered, his eyes wide in disbelief.

 

"Your way of thinking has the potential to throw my prison into chaos. That boy is already causing a stir. You allude to the possibility that he is even more vulnerable than he appears - all hell is going to break loose. I won't have that, Ben."

 

"I understand that... but I also think you could be a bit more understanding with him - at least in private." Ben bit his lip, uncertain if he should voice the next words, but feeling he had no choice now. "The kid is frightened of you."

 

A slow smile spread across Brian's face, one that fell far short of reaching his eyes. "As it should be. I am supposed to instill fear in these men. It makes them more cooperative..."

 

Ben knew he was crossing a major line. It was like that feeling of being poised on the edge of the highest diving board - too far to go back, yet afraid to take that possible fatal jump. "I know what's going on here, Brian. You are fascinated by Justin... in fact, I'd go far enough to say you're becoming obsessed with him - all after one single day." He met Brian's incensed glare head-on. "When was the last time you left the prison at normal quitting hours on the day new prisoners were processed in? Normally you spend the night. Yet, you couldn't get out of there fast enough today. All to come here and try to lose your lust in multiple recipients. The longer you deny you have a problem... the worse the eventual explosion is going to be."

 

Brian's eyes flickered away from Ben and toward the door, his eyes slowly crawling up the paneling, all in an effort to bring about some calm - an emotional state of being he was far from feeling. Without looking at his meddling friend, Brian hissed in response, "Spare the psychoanalysis bullshit for someone who gives a fuck. My prison... and my rules, Dr. Bruckner. See yourself out before you completely cross that line."

 

Standing to his feet, Ben knew he'd said enough to give Brian something to think about, regardless of the outcome knowing he'd said all he was safe to say. In fact, as he looked at the simmering rage in Brian's eyes, he realized he'd probably gone too far. "I'm sorry, Brian. I am just trying to do my job and be a good friend."

 

Shrugging, Brian said in a cold and distant voice, "I want your initial evaluation reports on my desk by ten o'clock tomorrow morning. Not a minute past." Brian affixed a blank look on his face. "This is your last warning, Ben. Don't provoke me further. Keep in mind one simple thing - all it takes is my signature on a form recommending your skills be utilized at another institution. I think we both know that your situation at Greensburg is far more pleasant than at many others. Fuck with me again... and see how you pay that price!"

 

Ben gasped, horrified at what Brian had just threatened. He knew his words rang true. Brian would do that - even if only to prove a point. There was nothing more he could do. He'd given his impression of Justin's vulnerability... and how he thought Brian should respond. Brian, as the warden, wouldn't see anything of that. He understood Brian's point of view that an apparent weaker Justin would cause even more chaos at the prison... but that wasn't what was driving Brian. He was obsessed with his desire for Justin Taylor. His actions tonight proved that... both in the backroom and in their talk. It was only a matter of time before Brian took what he wanted - one way or another. From what he had observed in Brian tonight - it wouldn't be very long.

 

Deciding it wise not to speak another word, Ben bowed his head in defeat, mumbling a muffled, "Goodnight, Brian."

 

Brian watched as Ben left, feeling no remorse for his threats. Ben needed to learn a lesson here. It didn't matter if Justin Taylor was guilty or innocent. The boy had already created chaos within his orderly prison. Should the boy appear even more vulnerable... it could be devastating. They would fight over who moved in to claim him first. Brian wasn't certain that wouldn't happen in any event. The boy was ensnaring them all - one by one. Himself included. It ended tomorrow. He would set in motion a plan to take the blond-headed temptation... fucking him over and over until this desire was fully satiated. Then, he could look at the boy and govern him properly... and not be overwhelmed with mind-altering lust. Brian knew he had to achieve that... or all he'd worked for would be for nothing. Tomorrow his obsession began to come to an end. That was the way it had to be.

 


 

Brian wasn't halfway through his morning latte when it all began. It had been months since the alarms had sounded from within the showers. He should have expected it this morning. Justin Taylor's first communal shower. He had stayed away on purpose. He wasn't sure how he would handle seeing Justin's naked ass for the first time. Undoubtedly, he didn't want for it to be in the presence of the other guards that were now responding to the riot... nor the other prisoners. The boy had now evoked the chaos he had known to be inevitable from the first moment his eyes had feasted upon his extraordinary beauty. It didn't matter that Justin was most likely innocent of any wrongdoing. All that mattered right now was that the first major incident had arisen... one that Brian knew would lead to many others if the situation wasn't handled effectively.

 

His eyes were savage as he burst through the doorway that held the showers. Screams and shouts were resounding in like fashion from both prisoners and guards. Brian had his weapon poised to use should the need present itself. As his eyes swept around the room, he was only slightly relieved to find the rioters on the ground, pinned by the guards that had responded well to the alert. Contemptuously, Brian took in everything ... using only his peripheral vision to find the instigator of this rare occurrence huddling in the corner, a towel wrapped around his body.

 

Justin's trembling increased when the warden stepped aggressively inside the showers. He'd hoped that the hour would be early enough that he wouldn't be at the prison yet... even if he didn't find that to be the most likely scenario. Fuck. Could his luck get any worse? This was now the third incident that Warden Kinney would find him to be at blame. He had never been more thankful to see guards rushing in as when they pulled the three men off of him. Justin knew he had been moments away from a violation of the worse possible kind. He was still shaking at how close it had been. It had all happened so fast. Justin shuddered as he realized this could be what his life consisted of now. He wasn't so sure now that he would survive years of such an ordeal.

 

Brian had mixed feelings regarding Justin's state of unease. This could be very positive in forcing the boy to accept his helplessness. In doing so, there would be only one man that could see to his protection. Soon, Brian would reveal his intentions to Justin. His little fish was firmly on the hook now. It was just a matter of reeling him in. Another part of him seethed in rage that the three men now pinned to the floor had disrespected him by breaking his rules... not to mention the fact of them attempting to take by force what he had already marked to be his - even if only in his own mind. Brian gritted his teeth in fury as the thought of Justin as his, assailed him. His? He was never possessive over his tricks. That he did so now - and with a prisoner - infuriated him immensely. This sickness that the blond had inflicted upon him needed to be resolved today.

 

Stepping methodically forward, Brian began to circle around the pinned men, his eyes glowing in his rage. "Until I decide their full punishment, place them in restraints and in the hole."

 

"Yes, Warden," the guards responded simultaneously.

 

Brian's eyes passed over all the men that stood frozen in place, watching for any that looked to create any further incidents. "The rest of you will return to your cells." In a further means of exerting his control and to show them all that this was far from over... and a situation that he would not tolerate repeated, Brian further commanded, "The entire block is on lockdown for the rest of the day." He looked at each of them, his mouth set in an uncompromising line. "If I hear one word of complaint, the lockdown will be even longer. Now get the fuck out of here!" Briefly, he connected eyes with Brandon... his own sliding up to the cameras, then back to Brandon, a nod of understanding falling from the head of his most trusted guard.

 

Justin hung back until the other men had gone in front of him, his steps almost flaccid as he filed in behind them. When he had almost passed the warden, Justin forced himself not to jump when he felt a hand clasping tightly around his wrist, the pressure jerking him backwards, his slippery feet almost falling from beneath him. "S-sir..." Justin began, only to be immediately cut off.

 

"Silence! You are not going anywhere just yet!" Brian snarled, his breathing speeding up as he inhaled the freshly showered, and wet body of the blond he ached to possess. He looked toward Brandon who was the only man remaining. "Wait outside. This won't take long."

 

"Yes, Warden." Brandon exited the showers, both of them knowing he was about to disable the surveillance camera, just as Brian had silently commanded him.

 

Brian slowly let his hand slide away from Justin's wrist, only releasing his grip on the blond because he didn't trust himself to touch him longer. He had no intention of fucking him in here. Brian wanted much more seclusion than this for the claiming of this piece of blond boy ass. He took a few steps away from Justin, his eyes moving over him, lust and anger moving in them equally. "I just don't know what I'm going to do with you, Taylor. I had a controlled prison... and now here you are with your young and undoubtedly hot little ass, provoking these men into riotous acts."

 

"I-I didn't. I swear I didn't, Sir..."

 

"I believe I told you to be quiet!" Brian hissed. His eyes smoldered as he watched the tremulous motion of Justin's lips. "I'm tired of having to silence you. It's causing me to think there is only one good use for that troublesome mouth."

 

Justin swallowed, knowing exactly where this was heading. What unsettled him the most was how his body responded to Brian's insinuations of a sexual interest in him. Under the circumstances, he knew he should find the warden's desires abhorrent. Yet, he didn't... not entirely. He feared this man that held his life within his hands; at the same time, he found him to be the hottest man he'd ever known. He wondered if he could have just been imagining the warden's lust for him. Looking down, then back up again, Justin knew he hadn't read the signals wrong. They were far from mixed. The warden wanted him. The glazed and hungry look in his eyes left no room for doubt.

 

Brian reached his hand out, his index finger stroking along Justin's lower lip, a feral smile spreading across his lips. "Very nice," Brian purred in a raspy voice. "I can see why the other inmates are risking both life and limb for the pleasure of acquiring you. It's a shame for them that I outrank them here."

 

Unconsciously, Justin's lips parted, the air suddenly becoming stifling in the room, a gasp escaping as the warden used the opportunity to slide the tip of his finger inside his mouth. He looked at the warden in confusion, uncertain of what he should do. Was he supposed to speak now... fall to his knees and blow him... or something else?

 

Quirking a brow, Brian could almost read the boy's mind. It was almost all too easy. He pulled his finger from Justin's mouth, knowing he had explored that warm opening far more than he should for now. The boy was too tempting. He wanted to slam him against the wall, savagely ramming his dick into him - over and over again. Moving to his side, Brian whispered in his ear, "No Justin, not here... but it will be very soon."

 

Brian's eyes moved up and down the nervous blond, his eyes taking in the pale and unblemished skin, the coarse towel not hiding what Brian knew encased the most perfect ass he had ever seen. Fuck, he wanted him so bad. It was time to begin reeling him in. He didn't think he could last another day without having him... at the very least - tasting him. His words were barely audible as he growled into Justin's ear, "It seems your options for survival here are very limited, Justin Taylor."

 

Justin listened and remained motionless, knowing better than to interrupt the warden midstream. He was powerless... yet, he knew there could be far worse fates than falling into the hands of this man. That had been proven mere moments ago by the odious men that sought to claim him.

 

"You are a marked man, Justin. They all want you. In fact, they are fighting to be the one to be first." Brian moved in closer, deliberately allowing his tongue to swipe at Justin's ear. "There's only one man that can protect you, only one that they all fear." Brian's arm slid around Justin's waist, his hand toying with the towel that knotted around his trim waist. "I won't touch you now... however, I want you to keep this in mind as you eat your breakfast, and then report to work. I can protect you, Justin. I can make it so none of them ever touch you."

 

Wishing he could will his cock not to respond to the warden's words, Justin's lips opened to speak, hoping he would be forgiven for doing so. "I guess a price tag would be attached to such protection."

 

A lusty chuckle escaped as Brian slid his mouth down to lick along Justin's neck. "Yes, there will be. Come to me, Justin... and I will protect you. In exchange, you give me anything I desire in return. And I mean anything. I'll give you today to think about it." Brian allowed his hand to rub along the crack of Justin's ass through the towel, before he stepped away. "I definitely wouldn't think for too long. I'm not certain how many shower scenes you will survive. Something to think about. Isn't it?"

 

TBC