- Text Size +

 

Brian winced as he opened his eyes the next morning. He had a bitch of a hangover; that in combination with the recreational drugs he had ingested - he wasn't off to a good start today. It was good that he was so cautious. In his position, if his level of debauchery became known, his career would be over with quickly. He wasn't always certain that would be a bad thing. He hoped that there wouldn't be many more Justin Taylor's in his world. As he contemplated those perfect raspberry lips, and luscious ass, Brian realized Justin would be very hard to replicate. A scowl fell across his face when he felt another hand groping for his cock beneath the sheets. Brian rolled his eyes in disgust. Fuck. Another unwanted trick to send on his way. He had been so far gone he hadn't remembered the particulars of the night before; he only remembered one thing - he had fucked several men.

 

He didn't care how good this one might have been; in actuality, he couldn't remember the experience at all. That in itself reiterated his one-fuck only policy. There wouldn't be a repeat performance. He slid his eyes to the face of the dark-haired man. His brow arched as he stared at the man with a complete lack of interest. "Playtime is over. Get the fuck out."

 

Nameless trick didn't take the message. He moved closer to Brian, his hand intensifying in his desire to stimulate Brian's morning woody. "I don't think you mean that..."

 

Brian reached down and flung the man's hand from his dick. He stared blankly at the man, no emotion showing in his eyes. "I'm a fag. I always wake up with a hard-on. It doesn't mean I have any desire to repeat last night's events."

 

The man looked at Brian in confusion. "I don't get it. I'm offering to relieve you of that, and you're tossing me out?"

 

Rolling his eyes, a droll reply escaped, "Aren't you the clever one? Again... we're done here. See yourself out." Sliding from the bed, Brian walked down the platform, not even bothering to hide his nakedness from view. He knew he was being an ass, and he didn't give a damn about that. His house - his rules... first, last, and always. This was who he was - who he would always be. Last night he had decided it was time to remember that. His objectivity and behavior had been affected by a blond-headed twink for too long now. It wasn't going to continue further. There wasn't a doubt in his mind he would fuck Justin Taylor... but it would still be on his terms. He was Brian Kinney. No hot little blond boy ass would determine how he lived his life. Brian determined he would still live his life as it pleased him and have Justin in the process. He intended for that eventuality to be very soon.

 

Brian completely blocked out the sounds of the trick cursing as he slipped into his clothes, his feet carrying him in the direction of the shower. After his night of one sexual encounter after another, he was glad his day at the prison started later today. He knew he had made that decision just to make a point to Brandon, but that didn't matter. It was only natural he'd want to be there the evening of Justin's last night. If word of his impending release reached the other inmates - solitary confinement or not - it would be in an uproar. A large mass of them would be more than disgruntled in the knowledge that their favorite eye candy would be completely out of reach. He smiled as he slid into the shower. Out of reach for them... but certainly not unattainable for him. No man was off-limits to him. Brian intended for Justin to have a clear understanding of that.

 


 

Justin stared unseeingly at the tight confines that surrounded him. He hated this cell so much. As much as it surprised him, he actually preferred the stress of not knowing which inmate would be coming at him next. This solitude did something to the mind. He couldn't believe the warden had placed him in here for days, especially in the knowledge that he would be free soon. It was cruel no matter what reasoning the domineering warden used to excuse his actions. Perhaps isolation had been necessary in regard to keeping his cell block calm... but he could have confided in him. But no, the dictator didn't possess any form of emotion. One moment he had been in Brian's arms, about to give himself to him completely; then they had been interrupted and he had been off to this torture chamber. Warden Kinney was cold and unfeeling; there was no rationalization of that. Tomorrow would be the last time he ever intended to see the autocratic warden again.

 

He kept hearing the warden's words in his mind. They were filled with such determination and passion it had been impossible not to dwell on them. Dwell was even too mild; he had been consumed by his voice and aggressive declaration of intent. Justin had no reason to doubt that Brian meant exactly what he had said. They both knew there was unfinished business... well, unfinished in Brian's eyes. Justin had no intention of letting that man hurt him again. As Brian's words continued to hammer into his head, he wondered how he would effectively sustain resistance against the most sexual man he'd ever known.

 

I won't come after you in here, Justin. I'll leave you in peace until your release... but hear me well - when you are on the outside, our games will change. I will hunt you."

 

Over and over those words had played in his mind; it was almost like the most erotic of recordings. A whispered voice in his ear that was silent to everyone else, but a voice that made him feel so vitally alive. Justin felt his cock twitch in remembrance of that sultry rasp... the same hardness that appeared every time that man got near him. How was he supposed to actively resist a man with that kind of charisma? He didn't know, but he knew he needed to come to grips with it soon. As it was, the warden could be here at any time. Brandon had informed him last night that Brian would be working a rare night shift. He wasn't sure of the reasoning behind it, although he had a sinking feeling it had something to do with him. If it did, one thing was more than apparent - the warden intended to visit him tonight. If that happened, he wasn't certain how he would respond.

 

A few moments later, he jumped when he heard the key turning the lock, his head turning to face who would be greeting him from the other side. He breathed a quick sigh of relief when he recognized his visitor. A bright smile transformed his face, a frown immediately appearing at the stunned look that fell across Brandon's face. "Brandon?" he asked. "Is something wrong?"

 

Brandon stared at Justin for much longer than he knew was normal. This kid was so damned beautiful... not to mention hot. It was no wonder the warden had crossed so many lines to have him. In the same position, he wasn't sure he wouldn't have done exactly the same thing. He cleared his throat, before forcing himself to say - "Uhhh no, nothing's wrong, Justin. I just came in to give you your hour outside. If you'd rather do it after dinner, that's fine too."

 

Justin watched him closely, uncertain if he was getting the full story here. Realizing that it wasn't his place to push for answers, he said, "Now is fine. I'll never say no to a chance to stretch my legs."

 

A low laugh followed. "Well, looks like you'll be having plenty of time for that soon."

 

"Yeah, I guess." Justin shook his head. He could hardly take in the fact that he would be free tomorrow. Standing up from his bunk, he looked at Brandon warily. "So, uhhh, is he here yet?"

 

"I haven't run into him yet." After his encounter with the warden yesterday, he wasn't in any hurry for a repeat performance. "I'm sure he's here, though."

 

Justin scrunched his nose up as they walked, disappointment setting in that the warden hadn't changed his mind and elected to work his normal shift instead. "Why's that?"

 

"The guards are even more alert than usual when he's here. None of them like to be surprised by him when he makes his rounds." Brandon didn't add that he didn't include himself in that category. As much as he had a grudging respect for the warden and all he had accomplished here, he didn't live in fear of him either. At the end of the day, Warden Kinney was just a man; perhaps a more confident and aggressive one - yet, still just a man.

 

Preceding Brandon down the narrow hallway that would lead to the twin doors that led to the prison yard, he stopped as Brandon got them past the checkpoint, remaining silent until they were outside and alone. Justin realized it wasn't appropriate for him to be on such cordial terms with his guard. He didn't care for himself, but he didn't want to cause Brandon any problems. Justin had the feeling the friendship that had been building between them had already caused a strain between Brandon and the warden. He hoped time, in addition to his absence, would resolve any problems between them. Justin walked out into the center of the yard, stopping when he reached the protected metal fence; he looked to find Brandon not far from him. Justin knew from his time out here with the other guards that Brandon's procedure with him wasn't normal. Most of them held to a distance... but not Brandon. He either sat with him or stood talking to him the entire time. Justin couldn't help but look at Brandon with a confused look on his face.

 

Brandon arched a brow, immediately determining something was off with his favorite prisoner. "What's with the look?"

 

Justin flushed, realizing he'd been staring; worst of all, he had no practical reason for why. "Umm, well... I think we both know you treat me differently than the other prisoners. I guess I sometimes wonder about that."

 

"Are you worrying that I'll make you pay that bill on your last night?" Brandon's voice was teasing, but his eyes were running all over the beautiful young blond.

 

Laughing, Justin answered, "I doubt you'd do that with the warden on duty." Justin gave Brandon a flirtatious once-over with his own appreciative eyes. "In fact, I don't even think it would be much of a hardship."

 

Brandon's eyes darkened, for an instant allowing Justin to see the lust in them. Sensitive and vulnerable Justin was an immediate turn-on, but a flirting Justin was completely irresistible. Brandon wasn't sure he could do it. His eyes fastened with hunger on Justin's lips, his tongue sliding out to moisten his own. Fuck. How he wanted to kiss him. More than anything he wanted to show this boy how much he wanted him. He wanted Justin's desire for the warden to be transferred completely to him. Resisting the impulse to tell Justin how he felt was becoming more difficult each day. Remembering all the reasons why he shouldn't touch him increasingly became more and more distant. Without a doubt, it was good that Justin would be leaving soon. Once Justin was on the outside, Brandon didn't think he could resist making his full intentions known. He knew he wouldn't want to. It was only a matter of lasting until then.

 

His voice roughened when he spoke, "No, it wouldn't be." Not even realizing what he was doing, Brandon reached up to trail the back of his hand along Justin's cheek. As soon as his hand made contact with Justin's skin, he knew he had made a mistake. His skin was so soft. It was amazing in itself being that Justin's daily regiment didn't include skincare products to effect such a result. That meant one thing alone - Justin's skin was as perfect as the rest of him. Brandon lowered his hand after a short pass. He knew he had to. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that if he kept his hand on Justin he would be tempted to do so much more. He already was tempted. Each moment he spent with Justin gave him more of an understanding of what the warden must have gone through. As much as he might not have approved of his methods, the temptation was more than understandable.

 

Justin smiled at him tremulously, a slight warmth remaining where Brandon had touched him. He was very confused right now. There was no disputing how drawn to the warden he still was; in fact, he had been from day one... but his mind knew he had to let that go, even if his heart rebelled. Then, there was Brandon. He was infinitely safer, not to mention - damned easy on the eyes. In a world before Warden Kinney, he would have been actively pursuing something with Brandon, even if only a one-night hook-up. Despite the fact of having no intention of starting anything again with Brian, his heart... not to mention his body, wanted that badly. Perhaps pursuing a friendship with Brandon wouldn't be such a bad idea. It didn't mean anything ever had to happen between them. Surely Brandon could accept that. Justin knew he would need to be very clear at the onset that friendship might be all it would ever be. As he looked at Brandon now, it was more than apparent that his over-attentive guard wanted much more than mere friendship. Maybe today needed to mark the end of this attraction. Hurting the man that had helped him so much was the last thing Justin wanted to do.

 

Clearing his throat nervously, Justin needlessly observed, "So, I guess this will be goodbye tonight..."

 

Neither one of them heard the footsteps along the pavement. Justin was lost in a place of confusion, uncertain of what was the right thing to do... and Brandon was in the grip of a reckless desire that he couldn't seem to pull himself free from as he'd done many times previously. The man's eyes narrowed on them as they were oblivious to everything else. A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek as he watched Brandon once again touching the side of Justin's face. Brian knew he had to stop this... but he wasn't sure how. Any action would only give the appearance of jealousy in him. He did NOT care about anyone enough to be jealous. It was just a simple fact of not fucking Justin yet. That had to be it. Once he did that - everything would go back to normal. It had to. No other reality existed in his world.

 

Brandon took a step closer, his eyes drowning in beautiful blue eyes. "It doesn't have to be goodbye, Justin. In fact, it could just be the beginning."

 

"What do you mean?" Justin asked. He knew the question was stupid... they both knew that Brandon wanted him; Justin realized he was only stalling for time, hoping to miraculously find the right answer.

 

His eyes fell to Justin's lips, fingers lightly stroking the side of his face. "I think you know what I mean." Giving Justin a long, yearning look, Brandon answered, "I'd like to see much more of you when you're out, Justin. I would never push you into something you didn't want... but I would like to get to know you. I think you might enjoy that too."

 

Brian had moved close enough to hear more than he wanted. This would stop now. Fuck appearances. He wasn't about to let Brandon steal Justin right out from under him, at least not until they were finished. Brian had the feeling whether it broke his long-standing rules or not - he wouldn't be finished with this hot little blond for a long time to come. He didn't give Justin a chance to answer as he quickened his steps, both of them becoming aware of him instantly. "Isn't this a touching little moment..." Brian sneered. His eyes coldly drilled into Brandon. "I think you should check in with your other prisoners. I will see that Mr. Taylor has the rest of his time in the yard undisturbed."

 

Justin failed in biting back a groan of despair. He just knew they were about to have yet another incident. There was only one thing he could do to circumvent it. "Uhhh, I think I've been out here long enough. I'm ready to go back inside."

 

Brandon looked at the warden for direction, hoping he would allow him to escort Justin away from this awkward meeting... the coldness in Brian's eyes telling him that wouldn't be happening. "I can take him back inside..."

 

"I believe I told you to see to your other prisoners!" Brian snapped, his rage barely in check. "In case it's escaped your notice - Mr. Taylor is not the only prisoner in solitary confinement!"

 

Giving Justin a brief, apologetic glance, Brandon replied, "Of course, Sir."

 

Justin watched as Brandon made his way out of the yard, his eyes coldly fastening on the clearly agitated warden. He feared this man immensely, but not as much as he had previously; Justin realized his impending day in court might have something to do with that. Crossing his arms against his chest, Justin stared at Brian belligerently. "Well? You obviously wanted my undivided attention. What do you want this time?"

 

Brian pinched the bridge of his nose together in an effort to remind himself why he needed to maintain his composure. It wouldn't do for the guards in the tower to see him at a total loss of control; specifically - their warden throwing the blond-headed prisoner against the fence and fucking the living hell out of him. He was perilously close to making such a stand here. He lowered his eyes to the ground before raising them once more to meet the cold fury in the beautiful blue eyes. There was no way in hell he would back down now. This boy was still a prisoner. It was time he reminded him of that. "Mr. Taylor, let me remind you that you are still an inmate - no different than any of the rest. You will treat me with respect!"

 

"No different?" Justin parroted. "By your own admission, I will be released tomorrow. I think that changes things just a bit."

 

"It changes nothing while you still reside within these walls. Certain protocols must be followed." Brian took in a breath and released it just as quickly. "Now, that is precisely what we're going to do. You will finish your allotted time in the yard... then, you will follow me to my office where we can have a private little chat. Your dinner will be delivered there tonight as well."

 

Justin groaned. So much for a peaceful last night. It appeared that the warden intended to be glued to his side. How was he supposed to get through that?

 

A mocking smile appeared on Brian's lips. "I see you understand completely. I will be watching you very closely tonight, Justin. Perhaps before the night is over, you will more clearly understand all I've done to keep you safe."

 

His lips set in a grim, uncompromising line, Justin spat out, "I will never understand what you've done. Never! Nor will I ever forgive you for it!"

 

Brian shrugged, far more affected by Justin's words than he intended to reveal. "That's your call, Mr. Taylor. However, the bottom line is very simple - you will leave my prison alive." A stare filled with tension was exchanged equally between them. Neither man intended to give an inch. Brian knew Justin was hurt and angry. That would pass in time. His decision had been very clear. Not only was the prison running smoothly, but Justin would walk out of here in the same condition as he had arrived. Once they were on more equal footing, Brian would have Justin exactly where he belonged - begging for the pleasure that only he could give him. He didn't allow any thought for failure, or for Brandon's interference. He wanted Justin... and he wouldn't give up until he had him.

 

As he watched the sweet sway of Justin's hips, and the perfect ass he knew to be underneath the unflattering prison issue, Brian licked his lips in anticipation. Brian watched Justin with hunger; the desire the boy elicited within him was like a poison gnawing at his insides. When Justin sat down on the bench and looked up at him with angry flecks in his blue eyes, Brian almost went over to him to further inflame him. He knew he couldn't do that. Those were questions he didn't want to answer to anyone watching. Instead, he walked over and sat a respectable distance from him. He casually placed his hand on Justin's leg, uncaring of the camera picking up his actions. When Justin's muscles jumped under his hand, Brian throatily laughed, before he removed the slight pressure he had exerted.

 

Justin glared at the entirely too arrogant warden. "It means nothing. I'm queer... and I'm in prison. It has nothing to do with you!"

 

"We both know it has everything to do with me. You want me, just as much as I want you. In time you will let go of your anger and accept the pleasure that could be yours." Brian's eyes smoldered as he stared hungrily at the most beautiful and delicious lips he'd ever possessed. "You will come to me, Justin... and we both know that. It's only a matter of time."

 

TBC