[Reviews - 5] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Mysterious Marilyn is up to her old tricks.  Offering advice to the Stud of Liberty Ave can cause the future to change in the blink of an eye when Mysterious Marilyn reads the cards and doesn't see a happy ending for Brian and Justin.  But is the future set up in concrete?  Not only will things be different for Brian, but just about everyone around him will feel its affects.  What happens when after Brian follows the cards written and later the reading changes?  Can the future be changed?  Should it be changed?   Where does Justin fit in?  You'd be surprised.  Watch as Mysterious Marilyn meddles in peoples lives to correct her mistake.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Cynthia, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jennifer Taylor, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Joan Kinney, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Mysterious Marilyn, Ted Schmidt, Vic Grassi
Tags: None
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14500 Read: 2021
ePub Downloads: 17 Published: May 14, 2016 Updated: May 14, 2016
Story Notes:

This story was written in 2013.  Past and future change in the blink of an eye when Mysterious Marilyn reads the cards.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by YumYumPM [Reviews - 5] (14500 words)