- Text Size +

 

Once they finally reached the top of the stairs, Brian found himself more urgently pushing his gorgeous house guest in the direction of his bedroom. He had never found a climb to be so agonizingly slow, but one he knew to be worth every torturous moment. Once they were inside, his hand flattened against the door, closing it with force... his other hand resting possessively, yet protectively on Justin's back. This boy completely confounded him. He had never felt such a need to protect... and at the same time, a desire to devour in the same instant.

 

Justin gasped as he felt himself being pressed against the door, a shy, but completely welcoming smile curving his lips. He hadn't ever imagined himself wanting a man with the intensity he wanted Brian. As he watched the beautiful hazel eyes beginning to dilate with need, Justin found himself hungering to see this man totally lose control. There wasn't a doubt in his mind of it being an awe-inspiring sight. "B-Brian..." he found himself whimpering as the gorgeous brunet's breath began to fan across his lips.

 

"What is it, Justin?" Brian's voice was a barely audible husky murmur. "Tell me what you want..."

 

"Y-you..." he whispered, unable to coherently speak of all he wanted, his mind and body quickly losing the most basic of functions.

 

A predatory smile curved Brian's lips... one that he knew wasn't fair to use on the innocent blond; however, they had already crossed that line. Justin had already more than professed his desire for this special interlude. That being so - the hot little blond was now his for the taking. It would be a long and extremely eventful night. He couldn't wait to get started. "That's a very promising start..." Brian purred, his mouth moving in to close the distance - in the next instant his mouth opening up over Justin's, the claiming process well on the way.

 

Justin moaned his response as he felt his mouth being effectively smothered. In the back of his mind, he decided that was an accurate analogy. He couldn't breathe; in fact, even thinking was becoming even more difficult. Despite the threat that ominously hung over his head, all he could think about was being with Brian. As he felt Brian's hand take an anchoring position behind his neck, and the other braced firmly on his lower back, Justin realized his desires would have a very satisfactory ending tonight. There wasn't a doubt to be found in that happening as he felt Brian's engorged cock against his own... the jeans doing nothing to hide the evidence of his mounting passion.

 

As his tongue swabbed the inside of Justin's mouth, Brian rocked his hips into Justin's, wanting the boy to feel the full extent of the lust now gripping him. Feeling Justin's cock expanding against his own, there wasn't a question of the want being fully reciprocated. Releasing Justin's lips, Brian's mouth began to slide down the blond's neck, his teeth nibbling, tongue licking everywhere he could reach, his breath coming sharply as he growled into Justin's ear - "I want you so fucking badly. If I don't have you soon, I will go out of my mind..."

 

Reaching up, Justin stroked his hand behind Brian's neck. "Well, Mr. Kinney, we certainly wouldn't want that. Maybe we should just move this along and go to bed..."

 

Kissing and licking along Justin's skin, hesitant to take the few necessary steps away to propel them to his bed, Brian pulled back to cast a smoldering look at the blond that totally captivated him. "That's the best idea you've had yet. However, I'm trying to pace myself so I don't come at you like a ravaging bull."

 

Justin tilted his head to the side as he considered that concept. "I can't say that I would compare you to an oversized animal... most especially a bull, although the ravaging does sound good."

 

"Teasing little fucker..." Brian mumbled underneath his breath. He stepped back, his hand moving to clasp Justin's in his... without any further delay leading them both to his bed. Without taking his eyes from his beautiful house guest, he yanked the sheets down to the foot of the bed, his hands next undertaking the task of removing his clothing. "Strip... and get in bed." His eyes were wild as he watched Justin slowly beginning to comply, knowing the boy was once again tormenting him on purpose. "I am going to fuck you so hard. This will be a night you'll always remember."

 

An enchanted smile curved Justin's lips. "I have absolutely no doubt about that. Not a solitary one..."

 


 

"Chief? You wanted to see me?" Carl asked as he stuck his head inside of Chief Jim Stockwell's office, thinking he'd much rather be going home, than delaying this long day any further.

 

"I did. Sit down, Horvath. We need to talk." Jim wasn't certain how best to approach this matter. He just knew a resolution needed to be found. This case wasn't about to place either him or this precinct in the spotlight; at least, not in a derogatory manner. He needed to know the truth about the Taylor kid. Something was missing from Chris' story. He'd been a cop too long not to recognize that. How he hoped to be mistaken. Nothing would give him more pleasure than throwing the book at Justin Taylor, and ridding his town of another faggot; however, he wouldn't hang himself for that privilege.

 

Wearily, Carl took a seat across from Stockwell's desk, less than hopeful that this would be a quick meeting. As his day had progressed, his optimism for such was more than slim. "I was about to leave for the day, chief. As it is, I've been here far longer than I had planned."

 

Jim grunted. "Goes with territory in such investigations. I won't keep you long; I just need to be clear on this case. Your objectivity is being questioned." His eyes narrowed on the surprise, and then anger on Horvath's face. "I don't need to remind you that this is a sensitive issue. It can't be mishandled!"

 

"My objectivity? I don't have to ask who spoke out about that." He pressed his lips as he thought of the untrustworthy and hostile Mr. Hobbs. "I have followed every procedure in this investigation... as I always do. If you ask me, Sir, Mr. Hobbs is just a tad bit too anxious."

 

"Anxious? I think that's understandable being that Hobbs' son was viciously attacked by a fucking queer!"

 

Carl felt a flush rising in his cheeks. He had evolved a great deal since he started dating Debbie Novotny. As much as he didn't feel a part of that side of her life, he had come to understand it. He didn't approve of the constant character assassinations by not only Stockwell, but others that subscribed to his brand of thinking. "Alleged attacker... Sir."

 

"I do believe you received corroboration from the victim regarding Taylor's guilt. Isn't that what your report stated?" Stockwell demanded, determined to get his answers - once and for all.

 

Scowling, Carl agreed, "That's what it says on paper."

 

"Meaning what exactly?" Stockwell demanded, his patience wearing extremely thin.

 

"Simply this - father and son are hiding something significant; I feel it in my gut. And I have a feeling it has to do with the events of that night - including the attack on the Hobbs boy."

 

"Carl, you're a good cop. Despite our differences over the years, I've never taken that from you. That being said, you need to look at this objectively... and be certain this isn't just a case of you not wanting to think badly of someone that the lady you're seeing cares about." Looking his best cop directly in the eye, he sternly advised, "Until you bring me something of a concrete nature, I don't intend on pursuing your suspicions."

 

He hadn't expected anything else. "I understand, Sir. I'll keep at it, and hopefully, get to the bottom of this - no matter who it implicates."

 

"Go home and get some rest... and for the time being, keep your suspicions to yourself. The last thing this department needs to do is malign innocent citizens such as Christopher Hobbs."

 

Carl forced himself to refrain from commenting on what he viewed as an immensely false statement. There wasn't anything innocent about either of the Hobbs men. For the sake of young Justin Taylor, he hoped to prove that quickly. Right now, his absence was his best advantage. He didn't have a doubt in his mind how urgently the elder Hobbs would push for his own idea of justice if Justin Taylor was in police custody. The fact that no leads had materialized was a bit perplexing. Justin Taylor didn't have the financial assets to keep himself well hidden, or even travel very far. The fact that no one had spotted him yet bespoke of him having unexpected help. The source of that help made him more than a little curious.

 

Jim watched as Carl left his office, a thoughtful frown on his own face. Was Carl correct in his suspicions? Carl's past record would indicate that was likely. If Chris was hiding something, and now had his son involved in the subterfuge - how serious was it? He had many questions, yet, wasn't certain he would get his answers directly from the source. More than anything, he'd enjoy having another queer gone from his streets; however, he wasn't about to take the fall in the process. As much as he wanted to know the truth, he was almost afraid of what such truth could mean. One way or another, with Carl on the case, he knew the answers would be revealed. Now, it was a matter of being prepared for them.

 


 

Justin was breathless as he watched the sweat dripping from Brian's body onto his own. In the throes of passion, Brian was even more beautiful than he originally perceived him. This man was the definition of sex; even in his own naivety, he fully recognized that. He moaned and arched his head back as Brian's fingers continued to work inside of him, Brian's thorough preparation of him becoming a bittersweet pleasure. He felt more than ready. All he wanted was for Brian to fully take him now. "B-Brian... p-please. I'm ready. Fuck me already!"

 

Brian's eyes glittered as he pulled his fingers free. He had never spent so much time preparing a man, but no other man had been Justin. He wanted his first time to be as special for him as he knew it would be for him. And beyond that, fucking Justin with his fingers had been immensely pleasurable for him as well. Everything of a physical nature with this hot little blond was almost addictive to him. He doubted that would ever change. "That will be my pleasure, Mr. Taylor..."

 

A smile of relief curved his lips as Brian pulled his fingers free. He watched as Brian jerked his cock a few times, before slipping the condom in place. Fuck, he was huge. He couldn't imagine feeling pleasure his first time, or that Brian would even fit into him. He gripped his hands around Brian's strong arms, his eyes trusting yet wary as Brian maneuvered him into position. "Just go slow... okay?"

 

"At first," he agreed. "Then, I am going to fuck the hell out of your perfect little ass..." Brian growled, his hands reaching down to lift Justin's legs over his shoulders. He nearly drooled when he looked down at the hottest ass it had ever been his pleasure to see. Fucking Justin would be incredible. He couldn't wait to get this final step underway. Brian pushed the head of his cock gently inside, mindful to keep his eyes on Justin's face, cautiously looking for the first sign of any distress. "Relax," he whispered. "Pain before pleasure. I promise the payoff will be more than worth it."

 

He didn't doubt that; however, he hoped it came about quickly. As it was, the first initial pushes hurt like fucking hell. "It hurts..." Justin whimpered, sweat beginning to slide down the sides of his face, his hands gripping even tighter on Brian's biceps. Despite that tearing pain, he couldn't seem to look away from the expression on Brian's face. It was one of pure bliss and the most sublime of pleasure. Knowing that he was the one providing that pleasure for this immensely sexual man filled him with his own joy. While Brian continued to push forward, he forced himself to concentrate on that, knowing in the aftermath how complete he would feel in knowing he had pleased Brian so exquisitely.

 

"So fucking tight..." Brian rasped, his hands moving underneath them to clasp around the perfect mounds of flesh that provided more pleasure than he could have ever anticipated. Pacing himself became even more difficult as he continued to feel Justin's muscles clamping down on him. The primal animal in him wanted to pound Justin into the mattress; however, he could still recognize this wasn't the time for that. Moving in deeper, Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his tongue driving into his mouth with the same skill and intensity his cock now rocked into his young lover's body. The boy was amazing in every possible way. He couldn't imagine ever having enough of him - of this.

 

Kissing Brian back with equal fervor, Justin soon found his body relaxing, before the pleasure began building in him. The pain had been immense, but Brian had been right. Once that diminished, the pleasure was unlike anything he'd ever known. In fact, it far surpassed anything he could have imagined. He just wanted this to last now, despite knowing that wasn't very realistic. Once Brian pulled his lips free from his, and began a more frantic thrusting motion, Justin felt his hips tilting upward to match his rhythm, erratic pants slipping through his lips. "Feels so g-good..." he moaned, his attention once again focused on drinking in the pleasure of transforming Brian's beautiful face into one that was too perfect to be human.

 

Brian lowered his lips again to claim Justin's, in sipping, intense kisses, knowing he was close to slipping over the edge... elated that Justin's responses indicated he would be right there with him. His tongue once again swabbing the inside of Justin's mouth, Brian pulled back long enough to growl, "Let it all go, Justin. Come with me - now..."

 

Justin gasped as Brian's lips once more possessed his, innately feeling that Brian couldn't stand keeping their lips apart - something he shared equally. Within moments, he felt Brian's thrusts intensifying, even more, a moan of undeniable completion echoing from him as he found his own release. His hips continued to twitch as he rode out the torrential wave that enveloped them both, a sigh of contentment following upon realizing this initial experience had far surpassed his dreams. When Brian pulled completely free and rolled off him, Justin softly whispered, "Thank you."

 

Arching a brow as he removed and tied the condom, Brian asked, "Precisely what are you thanking me for?"

 

Rolling on his side to fully face his gorgeous brunet lover, Justin shyly responded, "You made my first time something spectacular. I never expected it to be so amazing."

 

Discarding the condom, Brian turned back to give Justin a long, smacking kiss on the cheek. "That was my pleasure. And what any experienced man would have given you. The fact that I was the one to do so, means just as much to me."

 

Justin snuggled his head onto Brian's chest, his arms wrapping tightly around him. Regardless of what the future might bring, and right now he realized it could be very bleak, one fact was more than apparent. He was falling head over heels for Brian Kinney. He didn't want to change that for anything in the world.

 

TBC