- Text Size +

 

Justin pulled his car into the driveway of the Hobbs home, wincing at the noise his car made on the gravel. With his worn old Chevy, a silent approach was less than likely. He frowned when he noticed Chris' parents weren't at home, at least, that was the indication with his father's Lincoln absent, and with the garage door open. As he drove deeper into the driveway, he noticed Chris' car was parked, but none of his friends seemed to be visiting. That was odd in itself. Chris was always flanked by his entourage. Tonight, that might be a good turn of events.

 

Parking the car, Justin stepped from it, his hand reaching for the offensive bat that Chris had used to savage his mother's life. He would be making this right for her. No matter what happened here - he would not be leaving until restitution was made. Justin didn't give the security cameras and lights any notice. He didn't care if his visit was taped or watched. He wasn't the one who had started this. Perhaps his approach here with the bat in hand was overly aggressive, but he didn't care about that either. There was only one language Chris Hobbs understood... and that was aggression. For tonight, if it made things right for his mom, he could step into that role.

 

He looked at the brightly lit front porch, uncertain of which direction was best to approach from. He'd rather not be inside the Hobbs' home. For some reason, he would feel more vulnerable there. As it was, he knew he was already at a disadvantage - bat in hand or not. He had hoped Chris' father would be home. There was no way Chris would hand over the money to repair his mom's car. Chris' father was his best chance. He knew how much Chris Hobbs, Sr. valued his reputation in this community. Whether he was from the bad side of town or not, Chris' father wouldn't invite scandal. That was easily his best hope.

 

Walking around the side of the house, mainly to get an idea of his options, he heard a splashing sound coming from the pool. Justin's eyes darkened in anger. Chris was enjoying himself in his daddy's fancy pool. The asshole would be lucky if he didn't drown him within an inch of his life. Picking up his pace, Justin made his way through the gate that provided entrance to the pool, his eyes glittering down on the lounging Chris Hobbs in disgust. Chris was idly floating on a raft, the lights casting a slight glow to his skin. If he wasn't such an ass, Justin knew he would find him hot. There was a time when he had; however, he had moved beyond that.

 

Chris remained blissfully unaware of Justin's presence, his hand flicking at the water, a cocky smile on his face, as he remembered how easily Justin had been duped tonight... and how much it would cost his mother. His years of hatred for Justin had culminated perfectly. He couldn't wait to see the helplessness in Justin Taylor's eyes. He'd waited so long to see that devastation. Finally, he would achieve that goal.

 

Justin's hand clenched on the bat as he neared the edge of the pool... his eyes were filled with unrepentant rage. He needed to calm down, if not, this would end very badly. "Isn't this precious?" Justin sneered. "Lounging all alone in daddy's pool. Of course, who would want to spend a Friday night with your vindictive and worthless ass..."

 

"Taylor..." Chris spat out, his eyes glittering in vengeful anger. It didn't occur to him to think his rage was unjustified, in his mind, Taylor being who he was, gave him just cause. His eyes strayed to the bat in Justin's hand, his lips twisting mockingly as he watched Justin's grip tightening on it. "Nice bat. Planning on some after-hours batting practice?"

 

"It's your fucking bat, asshole! You demolished my mom's car with it!" Justin accused. "I want to know what the fuck you're going to do about it!"

 

Chris laughed, his hand continuing to idly stroke his raft slowly in the water. "I'm not going to do a mother fucking thing. It's not my problem if your mom is too poor to pay for a random act of vandalism. Hell, the bitch probably doesn't even have insurance..."

 

"Shut the fuck up about my mom! You don't know shit! Her insurance doesn't cover this... and I'm sure you probably know that!"

 

Completely unconcerned, Chris shrugged. "Not my problem. Maybe you should call the cops. Of course, now that your prints are all over the bat... I don't think any investigation will be very effective."

 

"The cops have already been there. I'm sure your daddy knows all about it, being that the cops are in his back pocket!" Justin's grip on the bat became even tighter, resisting the urge to swing at Chris becoming more difficult to manage.

 

"That's quite an allegation, Taylor! My father could sue you for slander!" Chris pushed himself up and out of the pool, briskly rubbing a towel across his chest. His lips twisted insultingly, as he looked at Justin staring at him. "I'm surprised you didn't offer to suck them off. With queers like you - young or old can't possibly matter."

 

"Something occurs to me, Chris." A calculating look entered Justin's eyes. "You seem to think a lot about what I do with my mouth... and whose cock I suck." Justin moved closer to his enemy, his tongue stroking along his lips. "Is that what you're trying to accomplish with these constant attacks? Do you want my mouth on your cock?"

 

Chris' eyes widened, his self-confidence making a slight retreat. "You're crazy, Taylor. Fucking crazy! I hate you fucking queers. All of you should be dead!"

 

"Really..." Justin purred, his hatred for Chris downplayed for the moment as he planned on making his point. He was right. It was something that had always been in the back of his mind, but uncaring of the knowledge, he hadn't sought to prove it. Now, it was important. Justin moved even closer. He raised the bat and lightly brushed it along the front of Chris' swimming trunks, his eyes remaining focused on the other boy's changing expression. Rage was turning into lust. The most homophobic man he knew was only hating on what he ardently desired. Whether it was directed solely at him, or other guys didn't matter. Justin began to gnaw on his lower lip with his teeth, his tongue sliding out to follow behind it. "What if I told you I used to go home from school so hard after watching you at football practice, wanting to suck you so bad. And if I said I would suck you now if you took your swim trunks off, what would you say to that?"

 

"I'd say you're full of shit!" Chris snapped, rage and lust conflicting in his eyes. "You're just trying to fuck with my head. I hate mother fucking queers! You know that. I'm not a fucking faggot!"

 

Justin reached out with his free hand, his fingers stroking along the front of Chris' swim trunks, his fingers easily finding the opening that barely concealed the raging hard-on the other boy wanted to hide. "Maybe not. Perhaps it's just me. I don't see you attacking Michael or Ethan - it's always me. Why is that, Chris? I'm really interested to know."

 

"Because they don't bother me like you do!" Chris' eyes were wild, the throbbing in his dick almost unbearable. A hiss passed through his lips when Justin's fingers touched his bare cock, visions of what he wanted, yet never dared to speak of dancing through his mind. Taylor was fucking with him - he knew it. He wouldn't go through with it. This was a trick to humiliate him. Suddenly, a cunning thought came to him. He could have what he wanted, and do it in a way that would victimize Justin, and screw him over again. Chris' hand shot out, his finger sliding across the full and teasing lips that had vexed him for so long. "We could make a deal, Justin. One that would be mutually beneficial."

 

His eyes lowered to his hand stroking the other boy's cock, inwardly disgusted at his actions. Before tonight, and what he'd done to his mom, he might be more amenable... but now, he viewed Chris Hobbs with utter contempt. He would use Chris' not-so-subtle offer to his advantage, though. "Tell me more. I'm sure your parents won't be out all night."

 

Parents. Fuck! He hadn't thought about that. They would be coming home soon. He needed to do this quickly. If his father caught him in the act of receiving a blow job from another man - he would kick his ass, or worse. Chris dragged his finger roughly along Justin's lips. They both knew where this was heading. "Suck me off, Taylor. Then... I will pay for the damages to your mom's car."

 

Not wanting to appear overly eager, and ruin what he was trying to accomplish, Justin displayed a thoughtful expression on his face. This was perfect, in his opinion. Not only was it his chance to get the money to fix his mom's car, but it was also a chance to degrade Chris. All in all - this was a perfect situation. "Okay, Chris. Let me tell you this, though. If you renege on our agreement, I'll make sure everyone in this uptight little town knows exactly how much you love dick..."

 

"Just get it done!" Chris hissed. "I don't have all night!"

 

Justin moved to his knees, his eyes hot and hungry on the dick he was now exposing to his view. Chris didn't realize it, but he had no intention of sucking him off. There wasn't a chance in hell that he would ever put his mouth on this repulsive boy's cock. A more sensible part of him told him that this could give his mom the money she so desperately needed, but that was only if Chris intended to pay off. Justin knew no way would that ever happen.

 

Chris reached out and clasped his meaty hand around the back of Justin's neck, all but pulling him forward. He was poised to slam his dick into Justin Taylor's mouth when he heard an outraged gasp not far away. Reflexively, Chris shoved Justin away, ashamedly shoving his cock back into his pants. "What the fuck, Taylor! I'm not a fucking faggot. I've told you that - over and over."

 

"What the hell is going on here, Christopher!?" Chris Hobbs, Sr. approached his red-faced son, his eyes stabbing into the other man, instant recognition in his eyes. "Justin Taylor! I just had a call about you. The police warned me you could be coming here to cause trouble."

 

"I didn't do anything, Mr. Hobbs. I'm here because your son used this baseball bat to destroy my mom's car. I am here to get payment for that. And that's the only reason I'm here." Justin eyed both men in open hostility, suddenly realizing his rage was nothing compared to the coldness in the elder Hobbs' eyes.

 

"Dad, this isn't how it looks. I swear it. I was in the pool, and w-well, he started pulling my trunks down." Chris ran a nervous hand through his hair. "Fuck! It's good that you came home."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "Right. I was about to force you to stick your cock in my mouth. You'll have a hard time selling that one..."

 

"Shut up!" In an instant of rage that can only be derived from a man ashamed, Chris' father, snatched the bat from Justin's hand, his eyes filled with murderous rage as he contemplated the both of them. It was his job as a father to save his son from this immoral and sick boy. However, such a lesson would come at the cost of great pain. He could inflict that on his son in order to save him. As he looked at Justin Taylor with contempt, he devised a plan that would solve both problems.

 

Eyes widening in terror, knowing his father was about to act out in violence, thinking it to be perpetrated on Justin, Chris meekly pleaded, "Dad, just throw him out. He's not worth it."

 

Looking at the bat as if it answered every one of his problems, he swung it down until he struck his son viciously on his shoulder. "You're right, he's not worth it, son." As Justin screamed, the bat connected again, this time on the back of his head. "However, you are worth it, Chris. This is a lesson that your father always knows what's best for you. Remember the pain... and realize it was this sickening freak that inflicted it on you."

 

"But I didn't do it. I never touched him." Justin began to back away, his eyes fearful of the trap he felt was quickly seeking to swallow him up. He watched Chris' eyes roll back in his head, as his father tapped three numbers into his phone... not a doubt in his mind who he was calling.

 

"I need an ambulance for my son." After a short pause, he rambled on, "I came home from dinner to find my son being brutalized by an intruder. P-please hurry with assistance. The assailant is still here. His name is Justin Taylor."

 

TBC