- Text Size +

 

"Hell, Jim! I don't have all morning to cool my heels outside of your office!" Chris Hobbs, Sr. exploded from the other side of his supposed friend's desk.

 

A muscle ticked in Jim Stockwell's cheek. "You'd better watch that tone, Chris. Friends or not, this is my fucking office... not to mention - I am the Chief of Police. You can't speak to me like that!"

 

Taking a seat across from the Chief's desk, Chris scowled for a minute, before blurting out, "Sorry, Jim. I'm under a bit of stress here... and I haven't had any damned sleep."

 

Narrowing his eyes on his friend, Stockwell announced, "I know your son hasn't woken up yet. Horvath just checked in with me. He said he did speak with you, though."

 

"Spoke with me hell!" Chris grumbled. "He grilled me for over an hour. You need to get his ass out looking for the Taylor kid. The faggot should have been brought in by now!"

 

"These things take time, Chris. You should know that! The best thing you can do for your son and this investigation is staying the hell out of it. Horvath will handle it..."

 

Sneering in response, Chris muttered, "I don't trust your top cop. He has alliances that I find to be - suspect."

 

"Suspect!?" Stockwell exploded. "He's the best officer on the force. Once your son wakes up, Carl will get the answers that will convict the Taylor boy." His eyes narrowed on his friend sharply - "That is... if your stories corroborate."

 

"What do you mean if?" Chris stormed back. "Of course they will!"

 

"Chris, I'm just stating the obvious. The case against Taylor needs to be solid before he's brought before a judge. This town is notoriously biased against his kind. I won't be accused of harassment." His eyes darkened, when he elaborated, "I'm not going down because of some fucking queer."

 

Standing to his feet, Chris glowered at the man that was his oldest friend, at this moment, untrusting of everyone. "The only one going down is that worthless faggot! Just get him back here, Jim."

 

"We'll broaden the search if we don't get any leads soon. I can't imagine he could have traveled far. I didn't get the impression he had much money." Jim Stockwell scratched his head, trying to rationalize it all out. He hadn't expected the kid to stay hidden all night, and most especially, not into the morning. Taylor was either very resourceful, or someone was helping him. It was his job to find out which - and deal with it.

 

"He's dirt poor. There's no way he got far out of town." Frowning as he realized the time, and how long he'd been gone from the hospital, he added on hurriedly, "I need to get back. Call me if you hear anything. And I mean anything!!"

 

Stockwell nodded in response, his eyes speculative on his friend as he made his way to the door. All of the pieces of Chris' story added up; however... he still felt uneasy about something. He just didn't know what. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Horvath would find it - if it were pertinent to the case. He hoped that it wouldn't be anything detrimental. Although, right now, that was exactly what his gut told him would happen.

 


 

Brian's hands framed Justin's face, his fingertips sliding into the blond hair that he could reach. He was scarcely giving the boy room or time to breathe. Releasing his lips for more than a mere second was too long. The boy tasted entirely too good. He wanted him so fucking badly. Justin shouldn't have touched him, most especially - he shouldn't have kissed him. His focus would be for shit now. At least, until he had him. Denying himself that much-desired prize would be nearly impossible now.

 

Breathing was the last thing on Justin's mind; although with the intensity his mouth was now being devoured, he realized it should be a concern. Brian's mouth continued to move on his like a man dying of thirst, and with him being the only alternative of being quenched. There wasn't a doubt at all - he was loving every single minute of it.

 

Sliding one hand to firmly cup the back of the blond's neck, Brian angled their bodies for the most intense, and intimate of contact. He wanted Justin to know exactly how much he desired him. That was simply how he operated. A man always knew when he was wanted by Brian Kinney. Not only was the knowledge there, but the excitement of being the fortunate recipient added to the moment as well. His mouth continuing to move over Justin's lips, his tongue mapping and claiming, Brian couldn't shake the thought of how close they were to the bed. Lying him down and taking everything the beautiful blond had to give was the greatest of temptations. "You taste so fucking good, and I want you so damned much."

 

"I-I've never felt like this..." Justin moaned brokenly. "I w-want you too..."

 

Brian felt like a bucket of ice had poured down his back. Justin's words of never having felt like this equated to innocence, at least, in his mind. Whereas that wouldn't normally bother him, for some reason it did now... with Justin. This boy was special. He was braver than any kid should be in such a dire set of circumstances, and he clearly had a giving heart. That was something that could end up hurting Justin - should it be extended to the wrong person. Taking a slight step back, and forcing his hands to fall away, Brian reminded himself of all that the blond faced, as well as his inexperience. As painful as it was to him, now wasn't their time. Looking into the eyes that reflected a raw desire, and knowing the same could be found in his own, he realized this was nothing more than a delay. Their time would come.

 

"I can't do this, Justin. At least - not right now." Brian's voice was heavy with regret, his eyes and stormy expression contradicting the finality of his words.

 

Justin's lip quivered, his uncertainty making him ask, "Did I do something wrong?"

 

Brian laughed uneasily. "Not at all. You did everything right." His eyes clouded over, when he further assured, "That was the hottest kiss I ever remember enjoying. I wanted more; I still do."

 

"Then... why?" Justin asked, confusion clearly expressed on his face.

 

"This isn't the right time, Justin... and you are only seventeen years old. Your life is in turmoil right now. It's not the time to make this choice."

 

"I'll be eighteen in two more weeks. And I'm not completely inexperienced." Justin's eyes lowered to the bulge that strained against Brian's jeans. "I can show you..."

 

Brian's dick jerked at the images that immediately slipped into his mind. He could visualize the pliant, beautiful blond sliding to his knees, and using that hot little mouth to make him forget every reservation he now had. "Justin..." Brian whispered in a low growl. "Don't do this now. I'm trying to do the right thing here, and it's not easy with someone as tempting as you."

 

"I don't want to do the right thing." Justin moved closer, uncertain of where his bravado was coming from, but knowing one thing - he wasn't ready for this moment to end. He wanted this man. More than that - he wanted Brian to be the first. Thankfully, he wasn't a complete novice and had sucked cock before. A fact he was certain his gorgeous protector would soon realize. Brazenly, Justin stroked his hand across the front of Brian's pants, a lustful smile curving his lips as he felt the response Brian couldn't hide. Carefully, he began to lower the zipper, his eyes hot on Brian's face as he made his move. "Let me suck you, Brian. If you want to push me away afterward, then, that's fine, but I don't think you will. In fact, I think you'll only want to fuck me even more."

 

Watching as Justin went down to his knees, Brian couldn't stop from rasping, "I doubt that is possible." His head arched back as Justin's hands slowly pushed his jeans down, his cock twitching when warm breath began to tease him. He reached out to stroke the back of Justin's head, denying himself this pleasure the last thing he now wanted to do. In a raw, aching voice, Brian urged him on. "Go on, then. Show me what you know." In the back of his mind, Brian knew he wouldn't be able to pull back once this was done. The boy would belong to him. He only hoped he could maintain his focus and protect him once that happened.

 

His tongue tentatively licked around the tip of Brian's dick. Justin moaned when that first droplet hit his tongue. He'd only done this a few times, but he'd quickly become a natural. He wanted this to be a blowjob Brian would always remember. That was exactly what he intended to happen. In a gesture of complete trust, Justin slid his hands upward to stroke Brian's chest, not using either of them to control the dick that would soon be impaling his throat. He knew Brian would let him do this at his pace, and not force something quickly. His trust in this man that he barely knew was astounding... but something he didn't question.

 

Brian's breath accelerated as Justin's hands moved over his chest, and his lips slowly began to engulf him. He wanted to thrust forward like a mad man, but he wouldn't do that. He knew the blond's experience was limited, and he wanted this to be what Justin needed as well. It was so hard to remain still, though. The boy's mouth felt so hot and perfect. He formed his lips just right around his twitching dick. The totality of Justin made him want to fuck him - in every conceivable way. Resisting that was becoming more and more improbable.

 

Inch by delicious inch, Justin pulled Brian's cock deeper into his mouth; he couldn't hold back the moans that echoed in his throat. Brian felt and tasted so good to him. His own cock was leaking in his pants. At this rate, he would come before he finished Brian off. He didn't care about that. All that mattered was driving this beautiful man over the edge. Relaxing his throat, Justin took Brian in completely, his eyes lifting to display the hunger he had no intention of hiding. He backed off only long enough to provocatively whisper, "Don't hold back, Brian. Fuck my mouth. I want to feel you. I n-need it..."

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek. The boy wanted to feel it. Fuck. He was going to give it to him. There was no stopping it now. He reached out to stroke the side of Justin's face, his eyes almost blackened in his desire. "You have no idea how fucking hot you look with my cock taking your sweet little mouth."

 

Justin licked, nibbled, and teasingly sucked on the tip, his eyes displaying his satisfaction at the sounds he heard ripping from Brian's throat. He paused only long enough to say, "Show me..."

 

Brian didn't waste another moment. Determined to be careful, and still take what he wanted, Brian began to thrust his hips forward, his eyes rolling back as an unspeakable sensory bliss overwhelmed him. He wasn't sure how experienced Justin was, but fuck, he possessed a talented mouth. One that he could foresee using - over and over again. Exhilarated that Justin was keeping up with him, Brian began to slam into Justin's mouth, sweat beginning to slide across his skin as the heat intensified and his mind took him to another place. He began to pant as he pumped out his release into Justin's mouth, not a doubt in his mind of this particular pleasure being repeated - again and again.

 

A surprised moan escaped Justin when he felt his own release flooding into his pants. In the aftermath, he realized he should have planned this out better. As of now, he had no clothes other than the ones on his back. In light of everything, though, he thought that was of minor concern. Shakily, Justin stood to his feet, a self-satisfied smile on his face. Provocatively, he licked at his lips, pleased that Brian's intense gaze hungrily followed him. "That was hot."

 

"Amazinggggggg," Brian concurred. He was fucked, and there was no going back. This kid was somehow getting under his skin, and to his own surprise - he was loving it. "Go take that shower. Then, we'll talk."

 

"Talk?" Justin pouted.

 

An amused smile curved Brian's lips. The boy was enchanting, and that wasn't a thought he often had regarding another man. Not only did he want to help this kid, but he also wanted to know him too. That in itself was a surprise to him, and something he would keep to himself... at least for now. "Take your shower, and meet me downstairs. We'll have something to eat, and discuss your situation more fully. Perhaps later... we can entertain other things."

 

Desire rekindled in Justin, as did his determination to win this round. "I look forward to those other things." Watching as Brian walked to the door, Justin spoke the words that he knew would have his host agonizing in the same desire that held him tied in knots. "By the way, Brian... I kind of came in my pants. When I come downstairs I'll only be in your robe." When he received a look of warning, mixed with lust in Brian's eyes, Justin effected a look of pure innocence. "I just thought you might like to know."

 

Brian forced himself to open the door and walk through it. If he didn't, he would have tossed the blond down onto the bed and fucked the living hell out of him. Under his breath, Brian rasped, "You have no idea what you are provoking, boy. However, you might find that out very soon."

 

Justin giggled as the door closed behind him. "I hope so, my hero. I really hope so."

 

TBC