- Text Size +

 

Lindsay stood alone on the terrace, her eyes sweeping over the beauty of the estate that had been her home for the past six years. If only she could be happy here. Leaving Gus behind was the hardest thing she had ever had to do, but she had to follow her heart. Outside of the time she spent with her son, she would never find happiness here. She really didn't blame Brian for that. It was just how life had worked out. Even though it would require a sacrifice - it wasn't something she could change.

 

Sensing she was no longer alone, she looked to her side to find Michael standing by her side. She smiled at him in greeting. In a way, they were alike. He didn't belong here, either. Michael only stayed because Ben would never leave. She had to wonder if Michael would ever make the same decision as she had tonight. "Nice night, isn't it?"

 

Michael looked with disinterest out at the lush estate. He would be blind not to see the beauty contained within. The rest of the island might have patches of harsh terrain, but not the Sultan's home. It was without a doubt the most beautiful section of the island. That in itself didn't surprise him. The Sultan only surrounded himself with the best. It was only one more reason to be resentful. "I suppose so," Michael responded. He looked at Lindsay shrewdly. "How did your meeting with the exalted one go?"

 

Lindsay gave her friend a reprimanding look. "Such hostility won't serve you well with him, Michael. You need to channel that before it costs you everything."

 

"Don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing..."

 

"I wonder about that." Lindsay eyed him critically. "Ben is a great catch; I don't think I have to tell you that. If you provoke Brian too much, Ben might feel he needs to make a choice. I'm not sure you will do well in that."

 

Michael scowled. "You don't know what you're talking about. Ben would choose me. He loves me!"

 

"Yes, he does, but he has been loyal to Brian for many years. I can't explain it to you, really. It's just a different kind of loyalty that is unfamiliar to us as Americans." Lindsay paused for a moment, before carefully adding, "I guess what I'm saying is this - be careful, Michael. Love and happiness matter most of all. Don't ever lose sight of that."

 

"I'm always careful." Michael looked at her quizzically for a moment. "You call him Brian. Do you always do that?"

 

"For the most part, unless he's surrounded by his people. I met him in America first. It's how I know him. Of course, I know when to respect him by using his title. You will too once you've been around him long enough."

 

Michael snorted. "I'm hoping I won't be around him that much longer."

 

"I won't be," Lindsay uttered a bittersweet sigh. "I'm going home in a few days. Leaving this behind; Gus in particular won't be easy. But it's time."

 

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long. The Sultan and his superior ways get a bit old after a while."

 

Lindsay laughed. "Some would say it's part of his charm, and others would simply acknowledge it goes with his world." Reaching out, she clasped his hand in hers, squeezing it tightly for a moment. "Just be careful, okay? You and Brian don't get along, and if you keep pushing, sooner or later, he will push back. I can guarantee that won't be pleasant."

 

"Nothing ever is with him," Michael grumbled, his eyes staring stonily ahead, and out into the lush gardens.

 

Sighing, she rubbed her hand over his arm, her worry for him growing more each day. "It's been a long day, and I'm exhausted. Hopefully, we'll talk before I leave." She waited for him to meet her gaze, before she warned him one last time, "Proceed with caution, Michael. I'd hate to see you get hurt. Should you return to America, don't hesitate to look me up."

 

Michael realized his vendetta against the Sultan could result in his return to America; however, he hoped it wouldn't be alone. If he handled this right, Brian would alienate Ben. That in itself would be his crowning victory. Despite how uncaring the Sultan tried to pass himself off as being, he knew that wasn't quite the truth. He cared about his family and friends; Ben was particularly special to him. Severing that tie would wound the controlling Sultan. That was a goal he relished achieving. "Thanks, Lindsay. I'll keep everything you said in mind."

 

Casting a long look at Michael, she nodded her head before venturing back inside. As much as she hoped she was wrong, she really didn't think she was. Michael was on a collision course with destiny. He was fighting a war he couldn't win. She could only hope that he realized that before he got in even deeper. Noting the resolution, and contempt for Brian on Michael's face, she was afraid that wouldn't be the case.

 


 

Ormond stood back and admired his handiwork. "Impeccable, Sir. You are truly a vision meant for a king."

 

Justin crinkled up his nose. "A king? Is he really that important?"

 

Chuckling, Ormond smiled at Justin in amusement. For some reason, he really liked this young man. He had the feeling he would keep his Sultan on his toes, but he decided that might not be such a bad thing. "That and so much more. This is his island. His rule is absolute. Much power comes with such a position."

 

"I suppose." Justin sighed dramatically, his lips tightening when he spoke, "It's a shame he feels the need to throw his power around so blatantly." He looked at his 'servant' inquiringly, unable to resist asking, "So... what happens now?"

 

"Brandon will be arriving shortly to escort you to the Sultan. After that - it is our master's decision..."

 

Justin shuddered. "Not my master."

 

Ormond cast a reprimanding look on the blond slave. "That is an attitude better forgotten soon, Sir Justin. It is to your advantage to be more amenable. The master is very generous to those that please him - as you had to have seen inside the harem. Believe me when I tell you that you could find a much more forbidding master."

 

Flushing guiltily, Justin hoarsely whispered, "I'm sorry that I brought up painful memories for you. I know that the Sultan saved you from a horrid existence; however, slavery is not a part of my culture. I can't just accept this fate because I am here on his island."

 

"It will take time, Sir. I only advise you to use caution when you speak... especially in the company of others. Not everyone feels as you do, and they could use your words against you."

 

"I'll try to tone it down... it's just hard when I get around him. The man is infuriating!" Justin frowned, telling Ormond in afterthought, "Please just call me Justin. Sir just makes me a bit uncomfortable."

 

Nodding, Ormond responded, "It is a show of respect, Justin. However, my job is to make you as comfortable as possible - so, I will comply."

 

Justin chewed on his bottom lip. "I suppose Brandon will come for me soon."

 

"I would imagine so. I already alerted the harem that you were ready." Ormond smiled encouragingly at the young man that was far more nervous than he cared to admit. "You'll do fine. Just relax, and try to see the man inside of him, and not so much the dictator and circumstances of your presence here."

 

"Sage advice for certain..." a pleasant voice spoke from behind them.

 

Ormond bowed his head to Brandon, his tone filled with warmth when he spoke, "Good evening, Sir Brandon."

 

"Good evening, Ormond. Justin looks wonderful. I'm sure the master will be pleased."

 

Justin snorted. "We certainly wouldn't want to do anything else..."

 

Brandon arched a brow, a shiver of dread coursing down his spine just thinking about what Justin could do next to antagonize the Sultan. As it was, their master was filled with rage at Justin's seduction attempt. He hadn't had a choice in telling him. There wasn't a doubt that one of the others would have rushed to him with the information had he not - and coming from them, it would have been delivered far worse. Now... it was a question of how their master handled the news. "Shall we go, Justin?"

 

"Do I have a choice?" Justin muttered, willingly moving toward the doorway, finding he wanted to get this confrontation out of the way.

 

"I'm afraid not; however, I doubt it will be as fearsome as you expect." Brandon preceded Justin out the door, grateful his position was to walk ahead and not behind him. He was still slightly on edge from Justin's overtures from earlier.

 

"Afraid? I'm not afraid of him." Justin picked up his steps so he could walk at Brandon's side, his eyes glancing around the luxurious hallway, before settling on the man that appeared to be his designated watchdog. "Did you tell him?"

 

His back tensing, Brandon repeated, "Tell him?"

 

"Don't be coy." Justin chuckled throatily, his eyes brightening when he noticed the flush that immediately tinted Brandon's cheeks. "I think you liked it. In fact, I think there is much you would like with me." Justin knew these were treacherous waters, but he couldn't resist it. Angering the all-controlling Sultan was addictive to him, and Brandon certainly wasn't a troll.

 

"We've discussed this, Justin." Brandon sighed wearily. "You are hot. Obviously, since our master went to such trouble to acquire you. However, it ends there for me. We both belong to him - there can never be anything sexual between the two of us. I know this is a game you are playing to infuriate the master. I would advise you to stop it now."

 

Stopping at the door that he realized would probably belong to the Sultan, he waited as Brandon knocked on the door, not entering until being given permission. Each of them stepped inside, their eyes drawn to the man lounging on the bed, robes removed, his only covering appearing to be a thin silken sheet. Justin's eyes lifted to meet the Sultan's stormy gaze, unable to look away as the eyes slid over him in ravenous hunger.

 

"Your Highness..." Brandon fell to his knees, his eyes lowered, as he waited for permission to rise.

 

Justin rolled his eyes as he met the Sultan's mocking, yet angry gaze. He couldn't resist the words he spat out, "I hope you don't expect me to kneel or bow. It's not happening - ever!"

 

Surprising both of them, Brian emitted a hearty laugh. "You will in time." Brian looked at Brandon, as always, pleased with him. "You may rise, Brandon."

 

"Thank you, Master." Brandon rose to his feet, looking back and forth between master and slave with interest. "Shall I leave you now, Sire?"

 

Brian's eyes slid over Brandon, before returning his hot gaze to Justin. "That's up to Justin."

 

"Up to me?" Justin stormed back. "I don't even want to be here - you know that. I'd be happy if you would choose someone else... and leave me in peace!"

 

Brandon groaned, unable to stop it. This could go very badly. His eyes were wide as he took in the Sultan's expression that began to smolder in anger, but in lust as well. As well as he knew his master, he had no way of guessing what he would do next.

 

"Perhaps I will choose someone else - at least for tonight." He reached down, stroking his cock through the thin sheet. "After a long trip home, and an even longer evening, I am in great need of relief."

 

"God forbid you go through a night without sexual gratification!" Justin groused.

 

"Justin!" Brandon whispered in warning, knowing he should be silent, but still playing a version of devil's advocate.

 

"Come here, Justin..." Brian's voice was heavy with lust, his need for the blond causing a thickening in his dick unlike any other hard-on he'd ever experienced.

 

Justin shook his head. "No. You just said you would choose someone else."

 

Brian's eyes met Brandon's, his intentions more than clear as he swept his eyes over him once more. "I did say that; however, you won't be leaving."

 

"Sir?" Brandon asked uncertainly, yet feeling his cock expanding at the thought of what was about to happen. "I'm not sure Justin is ready for this yet."

 

"That's not of concern to me..." Brian growled. His eyes narrowed on Brandon, a question within them. "On the first night of my new slave's arrival - is your loyalty to me in question?"

 

Shaking his head back and forth, Brandon rushed to assure him, "No, Master. Never."

 

"I didn't think so," Brian purred. Brian's eyes touched on both of them, his tone full of conviction, and determination when he spoke, "Come here - both of you."

 

Unable to believe this was happening, but with a part of him becoming excited, Justin moved forward, hesitantly taking a seat on the bed, mindful to keep himself as far from the lusty Sultan as possible. He watched as Brian's gaze left him to watch Brandon's approach, in this instant realizing he would be placed in the role of voyeur.

 

"How may I please you, Master?" Brandon asked, his eyes hungry on his Sultan's beautiful bronzed skin, knowing despite how it had come about, he was the lucky one here.

 

His eyes returning to Justin's stunned expression, Brian commanded, "Strip... then, you may suck me." He watched as Brandon stripped and joined them on the bed, more than satisfied with this turn of events. For some reason, he knew this would gain him what he desired most - in the quickest time possible. Justin would go mad with desire for him now. No matter how he felt about him on a personal level - his lust would rule his mind and body. Once that happened - Justin would be his.

 

Breathing becoming slightly elevated when Brandon lowered the sheet and took the Sultan's immense length into his mouth, Justin stuttered breathlessly - "I-I c-can't believe you're making me watch this..."

 

"Get used to it..." Brian hissed, his hand stroking Brandon's head as his skilled slave took all of him in. "Until you surrender, this will be how your nights are spent. I will fuck Brandon tonight, and you will watch. You cannot touch yourself, or find your release. That will be reserved for me - only!" Brian moaned as Brandon expertly sucked on him, barely able to speak the words, yet needing Justin to know that only he could end his torment. "Come to me... and this pleasure will be yours."

 

"Never!" Justin spat out, unable to deny - at least to himself - how much the sight of Brandon's mouth moving on Brian's impressive cock turned him on.

 

Brian grasped Justin's arm, pulling him roughly onto his chest, his eyes hungry on his lips. He pulled him even closer still, smashing their lips together. His tongue speared into Justin's mouth, a demonstration of how his cock would plunge into him - over and over again. And hopefully very soon. "You will submit to me, Justin. Your cock is hard right now. I won't relent until you give in." Pushing his hips into the give of Brandon's mouth, Brian growled as his release shook him. "Soon, little slave. Very soon."

 

TBC