- Text Size +

 

Justin looked around in surprise as he found himself flanked by the Sultan's other sex slaves, amazed that they were allowed out of the confines of the harem - himself especially. He couldn't deny his admiration of the Sultan's home. Only a blind man would be oblivious to such beauty. Watching as the others moved ahead of him, he wasn't the least bit surprised to find Brandon hovering close by his side. He expected that was how things would be now. "So, this must be what a wild horse feels like when given the chance to graze freely..."

 

Brandon laughed in delight. "Ahhh, Justin. Your wit is so very charming."

 

"I'm so glad to provide you with entertainment..." Justin's voice was dry, his eyes dusting over the vast land that surrounded the Sultan's estate. Surprisingly, he wasn't even looking for escape routes. Already, he was accepting this was his fate until the dictatorial leader decided otherwise. Escape was impossible. In the event he did make it outside of the walls of the gates, where would he go? He would never be allowed to leave the island. His only chance was for the Sultan to approve his release. Finding a way to make that happen was his true dilemma.

 

Glancing at him surreptitiously as they walked, Brandon asked, "Did you sleep well last night? Well... I mean after..."

 

Justin winked suggestively at the man that could be classified as companion or babysitter, at the moment, finding himself uncaring of which. "Well... I can say I was given plenty to have sweet dreams about."

 

Brandon shook his head, more laughter erupting. "It seems that you intend to persist in this game."

 

Grasping Brandon's hand to stop his steps, he squeezed his hand tightly in his own, his blue eyes intense as he looked at Brandon. "I'm not playing a game, Brandon." Justin looked off to where the others were moving further away from them. "No one would need to know - only the two of us."

 

Casting a knowing look at the entirely too eager blond, Brandon discreetly pulled his hand free, his gaze intensive on the young man. "You aren't fooling me at all, Justin. The master discovering such a betrayal from you is what you hope to achieve. I won't be the one to provide that... no matter how tempting your offer might be."

 

Justin pouted, before lifting his hand to trail languorously up and down Brandon's chest. "You have no idea how tempting I can be... when I want something badly enough."

 

"You don't really want me, Justin." Brandon sighed in resignation. Clearly, the boy wasn't going to accept defeat graciously. He was going to continue playing this game. "This isn't the way to proceed with our master. He isn't going to let you go. Accepting your fate is the only option for you."

 

"Accept my fate? I hardly think so. That isn't in my nature. I've always been a fighter; life has made that my only option. It won't change because he thinks he owns me!" Justin's eyes were alive in his anger, his voice raising... totally uncaring who might hear him.

 

Brandon glanced around, for some reason feeling like they were being watched. Not finding anything unusual, Brandon grasped Justin's arm, pulling him closer to the shrubbery, hoping to keep his outbursts to a minimum and undetected by the others. "Justin, you really need to come to terms with your life here. It can be a great one, if you allow it." Brandon moved closer to Justin, more to shroud him from view than any other reason, his eyes intense on the constantly hostile blond. "I know you didn't find last night repellent; in fact, I know you desire our master. Just let go of the circumstances and give into that. He can give you an amazing life."

 

"I think anyone would desire him. Resisting him isn't easy..." Justin told him, for the first time being totally honest.

 

"If he released you - which I know he won't - would you let him have you?" Brandon couldn't deny being curious, although he knew the likelihood of such an event was virtually impossible.

 

Justin shrugged, his eyes staring off into the distance. "I can't answer that; at least, not truthfully. I just don't know. After the start we had, it's hard to imagine him as anything other than a savage. He does have that sexual magnetism going for him, though. In a setting that was more neutral, where we came to each other as equals... I'm not sure I could say no to him."

 

"I think if you're honest with yourself, you will admit that you won't hold out against him indefinitely." Brandon eyed him shrewdly for a long moment. "When the time comes, you will want to belong to him. At that moment, how it comes about won't even matter."

 

"You say that like you have personal knowledge of it. Is that how it was for you?" Justin asked, unable to resist succumbing to his curiosity. Brandon was complex to him. He was clearly very knowledgeable on how to manage the harem; not only maintain it, but make it flourish. Brandon seemed to be a man of intelligence, despite his life here - a man with great self-esteem. There had to be a reason he had chosen this kind of life; that was, if it had been chosen.

 

Brandon smiled in remembrance. "My beginning was much different from your own. The Sultan was traveling on business, much as he was when he met you; however, I took one look at him, and it was over for me. He was so magnificent in his robes... and so powerful. The master was the most beautiful man I had ever seen... and I wanted him so much."

 

Justin hated the slight twinge of jealousy that stabbed into his midsection as Brandon reminisced and told his story. He hated the controlling Sultan. How could he feel such desire for him? "So... you pursued him?"

 

"In a way." Brandon smiled as he remembered his boldness. "I shadowed him as much as I could; I wanted him to know I was there and very available. When he looked to show interest in another man... I offered myself to him, knowing that I could give him more pleasure than any other man. I told him that, and I remember his words as if it were only yesterday..."

 

"What were they?" Justin asked, feeling himself pulled completely in.

 

"He said, 'If I accept your offer and make you mine, you will leave behind all that you know and be mine forever."

 

Justin could almost hear the Sultan's possessive tone in his mind. He had thought himself to be unique for the Sultan in that regard. Now, it appeared he was just one of many, exactly as the numbers indicated. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about that. "And that's obviously what happened. What the Sultan wants - he gets. In the end, all we are is a body to him."

 

"No! Justin, you're so wrong. You don't know how much. He really cares about us; the protection he places around us is over and beyond." Brandon wanted Justin to see their master as he did. It was the only way Justin could ever learn to be happy here... for some reason, he really wanted that for him. "I will tell you something more, too. I have never seen such a desire in our master. He will not relent until you submit. Give in to him, Justin. It will be a pleasure you can't begin to imagine."

 

Justin didn't doubt that; after all, he had seen Brandon's every response last night. He had never watched a man so immersed in pleasure. The Sultan was clearly the definition of sex... untamed, primal, and blazing with scorching heat. How well he understood that. He had come so close to being consumed in those flames last night. Resistance became more difficult each time they met. "I'm sure," he managed to mutter dryly, unwilling to reveal how the warning words affected him.

 

"Well, I suppose we'd better catch up to the others. We usually stay close together." Brandon looked around, smiling when he could see the others lying in the grass amidst the most beautiful of the Sultan's flowers. "Shall we join them?" he asked. "This would be a perfect time to get to know them better."

 

Shuddering at the very thought, Justin was about to voice his objections, when he noticed the Sultan's guard advancing toward them. He narrowed his eyes as he watched his approach, sensing he was here for him. What now? He had been a good little slave boy today. Would he never have any peace?

 

"Ben? Is something wrong?" Brandon asked, looking at him anxiously.

 

"Everything is fine, Brandon. I am here on the Sultan's behalf. He would like to speak with Justin in his office."

 

Justin groaned. "Now? I'm spending the evening with him... is it really necessary that he monopolizes my entire day!?"

 

Brandon gasped. He would never get used to Justin's outspokenness. "Justin! You really need to curb your tongue!"

 

Ben bit his lip to refrain from smiling. He knew he should be deeply offended, if only on the Sultan's behalf, but he was amused. This boy clearly wasn't adjusting to his enforced life here... just as he had predicted he wouldn't. The Sultan had his hands full with this one. It would be fun and interesting to see how that relationship progressed. "It's fine, Brandon. Justin is young and American. He will become accustomed to our ways."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. He was getting so tired of this particular speech. None of them realized how stubborn he could be. In time they would, though. "Let's just get this done. It's more than apparent that the almighty Sultan always gets what he wants!"

 


 

On the other side of the shrubbery that hid him from view, Michael forced himself not to snicker aloud. He had been worried Ben had spotted him, but when his lover went directly for Justin, he figured he had been mistaken. He couldn't wait to put his plan in motion. So much information had been revealed to him today. All of it would be incredibly useful.

 

Brian lusted for Justin like no other man... and he hadn't claimed him yet. That in itself was interesting.

 

Then, Brandon obviously desired Brian's newest slave. That was even more intriguing... and filled his mind with all kinds of possibilities. Brandon was the perfect tool to use. He would drive the Sultan crazy with rage and jealousy. In the end, the controlling Sultan would distrust them all. Then, he would be forced to make changes. He couldn't wait to watch it all fall apart.

 

Soon, he would have everything he wanted.

 


 

"Justin..." Brian purred, his eyes lifting from the pile of correspondence on his desk, his eyes warming as he remembered the events of last night, and how different he planned on them being tonight. "Close the door and have a seat." Watching as Ben hovered by the door, he addressed him, "That will be all, Ben. I'll be ready to leave within the hour."

 

Ben bowed to the waist. "As you wish, Sire."

 

Leaving? Justin was silent as he reflected on that, unable to deny being curious about where the Sultan could be going. When issuing his demand for his presence the previous evening, there had been no hint of an imminent departure. After the door closed them off from the rest of the household, Justin took a moment to glance around the room, more than a little bit surprised. "No bed... or anything to accommodate his exalted highness during an intimate liaison?"

 

Brian arched a brow in amusement. "I know it's difficult to imagine, but I don't just frolic around in the harem with my slaves. I am the ruler of this land - that does carry some responsibility."

 

"I suppose..." Justin responded in complete boredom. Unable to resist, Justin added, "You said something about leaving?"

 

"I did. Although, it isn't anything of a long duration. However, our dinner plans will need to be canceled."

 

Justin effected a look of mock dismay. "How distressing, and I was so looking forward to it."

 

"I'm not going to allow you to provoke me today, Justin. I am focused on handling my business in the shortest time possible, and then, returning home." He took in a deep breath, enforcing calm over himself, knowing if he did not, he might lunge across the desk at the captivating, and aggravating blond. "I will expect you to come to me when I return later tonight. This time - you will be alone."

 

"Alone or accompanied won't change the outcome." Justin hoped he sounded far more confident than he felt. Last night he had been tempted to surrender to this primitive savage. The pleasure Brandon had enjoyed had been immense; he couldn't deny wanting to feel that as well. Recalling the kisses they had shared, as well as the teasing and arousing touches from the Sultan, his resolve had been greatly weakened.

 

Brian leveled a hard, assessing look on the beautiful blond. He was far from unaffected. In fact, he had felt his response last night. Justin wanted him. He had so many plans for Justin tonight. His daytime outing, nor his absence from dinner would affect that. Even if nothing else happened tonight, Justin would admit to his desire for him. He wouldn't settle for anything less. "Come here."

 

"I-I'd rather not..." Justin stammered, immediately recognizing that heat in his captor's eyes.

 

"I don't recall giving you a choice," Brian stated aggressively, barely resisting the urge to reach across his desk, and haul the beautiful blond directly into his arms. "I'm only asking for a kiss, one that is freely given. Later, I will undoubtedly push for more, but for now, that's all I have time for."

 

Hating himself for being so effortlessly pulled in, but unable to resist the combination of hunger and need in Brian's eyes, his footsteps slowly carried him closer. "J-Just a kiss? You swear that's all it will be?"

 

Brian knew he had scored a major victory... and it had all started last night. He moistened his lips in anticipation of feeling Justin's luscious lips once again possessed by his own. This would give him the incentive to return home more expediently, as well as give him something to ease his quickly diminishing patience. "I think you know I could have taken you by now; for me, you have no idea how patient I have been..."

 

Patient? How could last night ever be defined as patient? He didn't ask the question, there wasn't a doubt in his mind of the answer being filled with arrogance and even more assumptions. They could be correct ones; however, he wasn't certain he was ready to accept all of them. Moving closer, despite his instincts telling him to do the opposite, Justin smiled down at him, mockingly advising him, "Perhaps this is a lesson about not always getting everything you want. Even a king, or whatever you are here, can't always have things his way..."

 

"I don't always get everything I want," Brian growled. "If I did, I would have fucked you back in America!" Unwilling to play this game any longer, Brian grasped the arm that was within reach, unceremoniously pulling Justin to sit across his legs - touching him becoming his driving force now. Brian reached up and began lightly stroking the side of Justin's face, constantly amazed by the softness of his skin, the glow that could only be present in such flawless beauty. "So fucking hot..." Brian rasped, his eyes filling with lust as they caressed the lips he vowed would soon pleasure him in every imaginable way.

 

Justin couldn't breathe, nor could he think of a lucid response. His breath coming in shorter, he breathlessly murmured, "You were going to kiss me..."

 

Brian's nostrils flared. His senses completely took in the beautiful blond in his arms... a blond that belonged to him - he couldn't wait much longer to fulfill that bond. His eyes darkening as he viewed the trembling lips, Brian rasped, "For a man that professes to want nothing to do with me, your body tells such a different story. Do what you want for once... lean forward and kiss me on your own. Don't make me take everything."

 

"It's only a kiss." Justin's voice was barely audible, his breathing quickened even more when their breath began to mingle. "I guess that's not too much to ask."

 

Hearing the husky, almost yearning quality in Justin's voice was nearly enough to make him lose his control. As it was, he had a thin enough grasp on it. He wanted this boy so fucking much. More than anyone - ever. The only thing saving Justin from immediate ravishment was the fact he had business that required his attention. The quicker he left here, the sooner he could return. For so many reasons he wanted that return. When Justin's soft, full lips lightly brushed against his own, he had to clench his fists at his sides; losing control was the last thing he wanted. Finally, he had Justin moving toward him. It didn't matter that Justin felt safe doing so due to his imminent departure. What mattered was this could be viewed as progress. He didn't want to risk that for any fleeting pleasure.

 

Justin couldn't believe this was happening; nor that he was taking such an active part in it. What was he thinking? He was supposed to be finding ways to repel the arrogant Sultan, and yet, now his lips moved against Brian's, almost instinctively... as if they were designed to be there. He clutched at Brian's arms as he moved to deepen the kiss, knowing he was willingly throwing himself into the fire, yet helpless to do anything to prevent it. He couldn't even tell himself it was just a kiss. Not anymore. He convinced himself once he distanced himself from the Sultan again, he could rationalize his actions and put them in some sort of perspective. However, right now, that was the last thing on his mind.

 

Brian was amazed at how long he was able to allow Justin to maintain control. Doing so wasn't his way... and it certainly wasn't what would propel them to what he wanted most. Slow, gentle, and subtle wouldn't achieve his greatest desire - Justin submissive and eager in his bed. He had no way of knowing just how long this fever would rage in him, but for now, it seemed to be one of long-lasting duration. He didn't question it. All that mattered was claiming this beautiful blond. He vowed to progress with that tonight.

 

His tongue eagerly meeting the one of the dominant Sultan that seemed to be barely holding himself in check, Justin smiled against Brian's lips, surprised at how long the controlling savage had lasted. He had been expecting him to aggressively take control of their kiss; yet, so far, that hadn't happened. He never knew what to expect from this man. Knowing his head was going under fast, and wanting to keep control of it until he could figure this out, Justin pulled back from the kiss, and scrambled from the surprised man's lap, holding his hand to his lips as he backed away. "Uhhh, I should go."

 

"Yes, you should..." Brian told him, his tone dripping with lust and unfulfilled desire. "Tonight we can delve into this much deeper."

 

Tonight. Justin wished he dreaded it more than he did. Even though he didn't like this man on a personal level, he still desired him - fiercely. Continuing to deny him was becoming nearly impossible. "I know I have to come to you when you command it; I don't have anywhere to hide to prevent that. But no matter how much my body might want you, I am still in control of it."

 

"Tell yourself that - if it makes you feel better. We both know the truth. You want me. Each moment we spend together leads you closer to surrendering to that want." Brian's eyes were hungry on the ever expressive look on Justin's face... every brutally honest word striking a chord in both of them. Cunningly, Brian found himself prompting, "Have you ever heard of the saying - 'Familiarity breeds contempt'?"

 

Warily, Justin responded, "Yes. What about it?"

 

"Well... you say you want me to release you. What better way to achieve that than becoming just another body... and not 'the one' I obsess about every waking moment." Brian didn't tell him that he thought it was far too late for that. No matter how many times he possessed him, he couldn't envision a time that he wouldn't want him. Justin probably wasn't ready to accept how permanent his life here would be - at least in his mind. Possession or not, he had no intention of letting him go.

 

Justin eyed him dubiously. "So speaks the man that has held the same sex slaves for a long period of time - some of them for years."

 

Brian shrugged. "It doesn't mean anything. There isn't one of them that I wouldn't release - if they requested it. I would do so without question, as long as they went to a life that would be both satisfying and safe."

 

"So, you're saying - you still fuck them, but you could let them go just as easily." Justin didn't know what to think, or how to feel. Was he pleased that he could be so easily cast aside... or did the thought actually disturb him?

 

"I care about each of them; however, I also want them to have the life they choose. They have all chosen to be here with me. Should that change; yes, I would let them go." Brian never doubted his words, what was disturbing was knowing for some reason Justin didn't fall into the same category. Nor would he ever...

 

Justin pondered that for a moment. Was that the key to his freedom? Would Brian tire of him after a time? As he looked into the Sultan's eyes, he saw nothing but honesty, tempered with patience in them. Perhaps that was the answer. Surrender and pleasure for a season. And after - his release would be granted. He would think about this today. There wasn't a doubt of it featuring continuously in his mind until they met again.

 

Brian smiled as he watched Justin making his departure, a victory so close and assured he could almost taste it. Justin would submit to him tonight. The seed had been planted. Now, the harvesting will fully commence. He knew he was being slightly deceptive since he realized Justin was special and would never be categorized as the others. He was uncertain of how he knew that... it was simply something that just was.

 

Silently wandering back to the harem, and hopefully, undisturbed while he processed his thoughts, Justin questioned the uneasy feeling in his stomach. He had been given his first ray of hope; at least, one for the future. Why did he feel so disturbed about becoming the man the Sultan no longer desired? His release was what he'd wanted all along. Or was it? As he settled into the harem, he decided it was just nerves and confusion making him think too deeply. Of course, it was what he wanted. This lifestyle was not suited for him - now or ever. Now, he only needed to decide what to do next. Without a doubt, he had much to think about before tonight. He intended to have made his decision before Brian returned.

 

TBC