- Text Size +

 

"Well, Michael? Is it such a difficult question?" Ben angrily stared his lover down. No matter what had to be done, he intended to end Michael's pointless, and dangerous vendetta against the Sultan. It could only lead to disaster. So far, he had circumvented that... however, should his master discover Michael continued to plot against him - disaster was exactly what Michael would find. When he had come upon Brandon and Michael, he hadn't been able to hear them, but he could tell that Michael was manipulating the harem slave. That could mean only one thing... trouble.

 

"Perhaps it is," Michael slowly replied, his tone bored, yet his eyes trying to gauge just how much Ben had overheard. He didn't like doing so in such a rush, but his lover might need to be his next victim. All in all, he didn't find that to be such a bad thing. Having Ben under his control could be extremely useful. That would make his plan work even better. The glorious Sultan's world would soon crash down around him. "Exactly what do you think happened?"

 

Ben glared at Michael. He didn't like the way this was going at all. Continuously, Michael projected the persona of the wounded party, when it was obviously anything but the case. At times, he thought he could see loathing in his partner's eyes. Had he been wrong all along? Did Michael really care about him... or could he be using him for his own reasons - whatever those might be!? He had to find out, though. A distraction in his personal life was the last thing he needed. His duty was to his Sultan and the home he had long ago vowed to protect. If he was with a man that didn't genuinely care about him - he needed to know that now. "I'm not sure, Michael. All I know is that it seems you are still plotting against the Sultan. I can't stand idly by and allow it to happen."

 

Michael sneered knowingly. "As I've always suspected... Your loyalty to your exalted master means more to you than your commitment to your partner! Do you know what that is, Ben? It's fucking pathetic! He doesn't deserve it!"

 

"You know nothing of him, Michael - all you know is glimpses of the face he presents to the world. He is so much more than the shallow man you perceive him to be." Ben shook his head in disgust, knowing this discussion would get him nowhere, but he had to try. He feared a line was about to be crossed - if it hadn't been already; he realized it already could be too late to prevent that. "I don't understand why you hate him so much. I realize he's never been overly kind to you, but that is largely based on the hatred you have extended his way."

 

"Of course. It's my fault. No matter what - it's always my fault." Michael's lips twisted contemptuously, his common sense losing the battle quickly. He realized that Ben would never view his master as being anything less than perfect. Forcing his mind to become more serene, Michael determined only one option remained for him. He couldn't risk being banished from this island before his torture of the Sultan was complete.

 

"Michael... I don't wish to fight with you. I'm just telling you that this behavior needs to stop. If it doesn't, my master will intercede. Believe me, when I say - you don't want that."

 

No, my dear Ben. You are so wrong. Your master won't be interceding. I will take control of this... and you - now. His eyes becoming more enlarged, he lowered his voice to a soft, yet hypnotic pitch. His lover wouldn't see what was coming next. "Look deeply into my eyes, Ben. Follow them until they fully envelop you." Michael frowned for a moment, instantly feeling something didn't feel right. Ben's face should have been clouding with confusion, and yet, it wasn't. In determination, he continued on, "Concentrate on the sound of my voice, and the depth of my eyes. Nothing else matters."

 

Ben's eyelids blinked several times, his blank gaze staring directly into Michael's eyes. His voice didn't sound like his own, when he repeated, "Nothing else matters..."

 

"That's right. The only thing that matters is making me happy." Michael felt his cock getting hard as he rejoiced in his newfound power. He had been afraid to hypnotize Ben. His teachings had indicated that a stronger man was more difficult to manipulate. Perhaps his lover's mind wasn't as strong as he'd imagined. That really didn't matter at the moment, though. All that mattered was seeing his plan through. With Ben on his side now - Brian's destruction would be complete.

 

"Yes..." Ben repeated. "I want to make you happy."

 

Michael reached forward, his hand stroking along the front of Ben's robes. A celebration was in order for his victories today. Not only did he have Brandon under his control, but now, Ben as well. Nothing could stop him now. Not breaking eye contact, Michael decided he would be in no hurry to release Ben from his power. These events had effected a change of power, and that excited him very much. "Let's go back to our rooms now. Then, you can show me just how happy you want to make me."

 

Silently, Ben followed Michael, his eyes staring daggers into the man that he now realized had never loved him. In fact, he was using him just to further his own twisted plans. Right now, he hated Michael. Playing this game with him was the most difficult task he had ever thought to endure... yet, he knew he had to see this through. His most pressing concern was how he would be able to get through a sexual encounter with the man that had not only betrayed him, but was continuously blatant in his disregard, not only for him but all that mattered to him as well. At this point, he only wanted this man that he now viewed as an enemy gone from his life.

 

Ben didn't have a doubt of Michael's banishment being carried out before the day was complete. The Sultan would not tolerate this level of betrayal. He shook his head as he followed behind Michael, unable to believe how stupid his 'former' partner had been in thinking he could hypnotize him. How many others had he practiced this evil on... and more importantly - how many had been successful? Those were questions that would need to be answered. Ben forced himself to remain composed and silent on the way back to their quarters. It would be hours before the Sultan's return. He knew his master had plans with Justin tonight, but he would need to interrupt him. It was his plan to do so before the evening progressed very far. No longer could he protect his lover... nor did he really want to. This day should mark the end for him and Michael. It would be up to his master as to exactly how that would happen.

 


 

Brian had never been more impatient. The day had been endless, even though much had been accomplished. Leaving Ben behind had only made the day even more prolonged. He was undoubtedly his favorite amongst his guards, as well as the most trusted. In all truth, he viewed Ben more as a friend, and not so much as a slave. Often, it disturbed him when Ben constantly referred to him as 'Master', most especially when they were alone. It was a habit he knew would never be broken, unless he ordered it. However, he wouldn't do that. For Ben, it was a matter of honor and respect. Taking that away from Ben would actually wound him. That wasn't something he wanted to do.

 

Quickly, he had prepared himself for the night. To the surprise of his personal slaves, he had insisted on attending to his own bathing and dressing once he had returned home. He wanted no unnecessary fussing that would only lead to delays. Justin was due to arrive before him in mere moments. This night was the one he had been anticipating since the first night they met in America, particularly after the seeds he had planted in the blond's mind earlier today.

 

As he slid into a pair of jeans, leaving them unsnapped, he surveyed his appearance in the long, oval mirror. Justin would be surprised at his more Americanized look tonight. As he viewed himself in the jeans and clinging wife-beater, Brian smiled at the sight he presented. It was a good look, although it didn't really belong here. Typically, he would only dress like this if in America; however, throwing his little blond off balance was exciting in a variety of ways. He couldn't wait to see his reaction.

 

It was slightly disturbing to him how badly he wanted to make an impression on Justin tonight. After their heated, but all too brief interlude this morning, he had burned for the boy all day. Handling his affairs of state, and making all the necessary stops and speeches that were required, had seemed like such tedious tasks. All he had wanted was to get back home and get his hands on the one that had quickly become his obsession. He had to have him tonight. If he didn't, he would lose his mind. At times he wondered if he hadn't done that already.

 

He didn't turn from the mirror when he heard the light knocking on his door. Only two men would be allowed to pass his personal guard. One would be Ben, whom he knew wouldn't interrupt him unless it was a dire emergency... and the other was his highly anticipated guest. Just thinking of that smooth, barely covered body on the other side of that door, made his chest expand almost painfully, his need clawing at him relentlessly. Gruffly, he answered, "Come in."

 

Opening the door almost hesitantly, Justin peered inside, his eyes widening at the sight that greeted him. The robes and headdress were gone. At this moment, there was nothing that resembled the Sultan that provoked him into such rebellious anger. Right now, he was simply Brian - without a doubt, the hottest man he had ever feasted his eyes upon. He was immediately speechless... and he couldn't take his eyes off him. Clearing his throat, Justin forced himself to speak. "Uhhh, why are you dressed like that?"

 

"Do you like it?" Brian turned to face him, a half-smile on his face, but it wasn't his smile that pulled Justin's attention. That was by design as well. He watched as Justin's eyes trailed down his body until they stopped at the prominent bulge that strained against his jeans, watching until they raised to meet the burning lust in his eyes. A heat that had never been as intense as it was right now. "Close the door and come here."

 

"I don't have to tell you how hot you are. That isn't even the issue here." Justin closed the door without removing his eyes from the Sultan, realizing in an instant that Brian didn't need those robes to make him that man of supreme power. He doubted it mattered what locale Brian was in, his power and dominance exuded in him. Taking short, and almost timid steps forward, Justin tried to decide just how far he was prepared to let this encounter go. By the smoldering looks the Sultan was sending his way, Justin was quite certain the pace was about to be accelerated. "I- I'm still not sure about this..."

 

"Shhhh," Brian whispered, moving closer and laying his finger across his lips. "The time for thinking is past. You need this, Justin. I can only imagine the torturous sleep you had last night. That pleasure should have been yours." Brian's nostrils flared as he breathed in Justin's scent, his mind taking him back to the previous evening. The taste of Justin's mouth, the feel of the surging cock against his fingertips, those expressive eyes that were filled with desire; each aspect of his blond's responses were enough to inflame him. "Tonight, it will be."

 

"B-Brian... umm, I- I mean, Sultan..."

 

Removing his finger, Brian shook his head. "No. You got it right the first time. When we're here together, call me Brian. You met me in your American life, and I do have American blood in me, even though it's slight. Now, let's start with a kiss and see how things progress." His eyes fell to Justin's trembling lips, a smile of satisfaction curving his own. No matter how much Justin's inner nature wanted to rebel, the boy was ruled by a greater force - desire pure and simple. He wanted him, perhaps almost as much as he desired him. Although, he really doubted that to be possible.

 

Moving closer, Brian framed Justin's face in his hands. Fuck, his skin was so soft, he thought to himself. He couldn't wait to explore every beautiful inch of him. It would be a night the boy would long remember. Denying him in the future wouldn't even occur to the hot-headed little blond. The pleasure he would receive tonight would assure that. Unable to resist a single moment longer, Brian found himself diving in for the kiss he had been starving for since they had parted ways this morning. He growled into the heat of Justin's mouth, the response he was immediately receiving making him even more determined to claim his boy completely. "That's it..." Brian rasped, his tongue tangling with Justin's, his hands moving down to mold the perfect ass, subtly nudging them in the direction of his bed. "You are mine now..." Not giving Justin a chance to deny his words, he plunged his tongue even deeper, his mouth moving voraciously over Justin's.

 

Rebelliously, Justin wanted to refute Brian's possessive claim, but he couldn't at the moment. He wasn't even sure he could later. They had built to this moment, in fact, it almost seemed as if fate had decreed it to be. Fighting him - at least on a physical level - had now become pointless. He wanted this beautiful, seductive, primitive beast too damned much. Pulling his lips free, Justin touched them briefly, unable to believe them swollen after such a short time. The kiss had been devouring, and it had stripped him of every coherent thought. All that remained was his desire to surrender - at least for now. He wanted this man. In the morning he might hate himself for his submission, but tonight - he wanted to feel the burn of the Sultan's possession. His voice coming out in a mere whisper, Justin's eyes met ones almost blackened in desire, when he admitted, "I can't fight you any longer..."

 

Brian felt his chest pounding even more fiercely. He couldn't believe it. Justin was actually surrendering. He had known the boy to be close, but until the moment of actually hearing the words, he couldn't believe he was finally his for the taking. Slipping his fingers inside Justin's brief covering, he pushed them down his hips, his eyes feasting on the pale and beautiful flesh revealed. Fuck, he was hot. He was going to devour each and every inch. "Lay down..." he demanded in a low, guttural voice. "Tonight, you get a treat that not many have enjoyed." Knowing that the boy couldn't possibly understand, Brian fiercely told him, "I am going to eat your hot little ass until you scream for my possession. Not only do I crave it, but only then, will your surrender be complete. Then... You. Will. Be. Mine."

 

Justin groaned. He was doomed, there was no way out now. He wasn't even sure he wanted that escape. When Brian pushed him down onto the bed, his still jean-clad body straddling him, Justin knew he was exactly where he wanted to be when he felt Brian's tongue licking down the center of his back, not stopping until he licked a stripe down the crack of his ass. It felt so fucking good. He wasn't sure he could handle it. So lost in his own sensory bliss, he didn't hear the knock at the door, or of the suddenly enraged Sultan.

 

His head whipped around to stare savagely at the door, anger seething in him at this interruption. He cursed repetitively - both in English and in Arabic tongue. "Stay there," he brusquely demanded. "I'll handle this quickly."

 

Flinging open the door, Brian was poised to hurl abuse at the person foolish enough to interrupt them. That it was Ben wouldn't have mattered, at least, not tonight; however, the look of devastation on Ben's face immediately cooled his ardor and filled his heart with fear. "What is it, Ben? Gus?"

 

Shaking his head emphatically. "No, Master. Your son is fine. We have a disaster, though. One that I fear I have brought down upon your head. I can't beg your forgiveness enough." Hanging his head in shame, Ben didn't care that Justin could be overhearing them. All that mattered was that his poor judgment had brought danger into his Sultan's world. His master had discouraged his relationship with Michael from the very beginning. But love and desire had been too strong. He hadn't listened. Now, there would be a price to pay.

 

"Michael..." Brian hissed. "He's done something to you." As much as he had known this day would come, in his heart, he had hoped to be wrong. Although he knew of Michael's desire for him, and his abnormal hatred of him because of it, he had hoped someday he would realize the treasure he had in Ben, and let his hopeless desires fade away. Apparently, he had not. "Tell me what you want to happen to him, and I will see it done in an instant!"

 

"No, Your Highness. You don't understand. It's much more than me..."

 

Sighing, realizing this wasn't going to be a simple fix, and his interruption would be of a longer duration, Brian turned to look at Justin sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes averted, yet obviously well within their hearing. "Justin, I want you to remain here. I need to sort out a matter with Ben. I will return as quickly as I can."

 

Nodding, knowing he had little choice in that matter, Justin smiled at him weakly, wondering if in the interim if he would be able to get his body back under control, and his resistance back at full force. As he watched the door closing behind them, Justin had to wonder if he really wanted to go back. Perhaps, now it was time to move forward. Lying back on the bed to wait, he decided this decision wasn't the worst possible reality. Whether that remained to be the case afterward, was something only time would determine.

 

TBC