- Text Size +

 

Brian watched as Ben took a seat across from his desk, his mood impatient, yet his eyes sharp and concerned for his oldest and dearest friend. "Can I get you a drink, Ben?"

 

Shaking his head, Ben was quick to refuse. "No. Thank you, Sire. I'd rather get this done without any further delays."

 

"Talk to me, then. What has the asshole done this time?" Brian demanded, rage swelling in him that Michael had dared to hurt this man that only wanted to give him the world, and irate that his actions had disrupted his evening with Justin.

 

Taking a deep breath, Ben tried to piece together all he had learned. He wished he could offer more information, but he knew he couldn't wait any longer before delivering this treacherous bit of news. "It appears that Michael has somehow become skilled in the art of hypnosis. He tried to use it on me today."

 

"Hypnosis? Are you fucking serious?" Brian's tone was ominously low, a sure sign that an explosion was likely to erupt.

 

"I'm afraid so." Ben lowered his head as shame overwhelmed him. "I've brought a crazed man onto your island... and into your home. All I can do now is beg for your forgiveness, and help you resolve this in whatever way you deem necessary."

 

Brian frowned as he watched Ben's shoulders hunch forward in defeat. He hated seeing this man of strength and unquestionable honor crushed in this way. That Michael had caused it, filled him with rage. His voice calm, yet filled with ferocity, Brian told him, "I don't find you at fault, Ben. Ever! Michael made his own choices for whatever reasons. You followed your heart; I can't condemn you for that."

 

Lifting his head, Ben smiled at his Sultan. "You warned me, though. Time and time again, but I wouldn't listen. Even now, you are not berating me with the standard - 'I told you so'. Whether I deserve it or not, I do appreciate that kindness."

 

"You more than deserve it. Now, tell me precisely what you know about Michael's efforts at hypnosis..."

 

"I was confronting him this afternoon. His behavior has been disturbing - even for him. I came upon him in the gardens in an intense discussion with Brandon." Ben observed Brian's eyes darkening at that piece of news. "I have no way of knowing for certain, but I think Michael could have hypnotized him."

 

In a display of unforgiving rage, Brian's fist slammed down on his desk, the sound almost deafening in the room. He began to curse in Arabic tongues, his eyes wild in his anger. "I swear I'm going to kill him!" Uncaring of how Ben flinched at his sudden violence, Brian angrily spat out, "He chose Brandon for one reason... to infiltrate my harem!"

 

"I'm not quite sure what he hoped to gain, but there isn't a doubt that it had to do with sabotaging you." He lowered his head, once again feeling unable to meet his master's eyes. "I have failed you, Master."

 

"For the last time, Ben - NO! You have not failed me. Michael did that on his own. He has no honor; I will make it so you never have to see him again." Brian wasn't certain how he was going to carry that out yet. There were too many unanswered questions yet. The most important one is how many of his servants had been infected with Michael's special brand of poison. "Where is he now?"

 

Ben swallowed, knowing his words would lead to the end of his life with Michael. The Sultan would take over in his own unique style of aggression. Michael wouldn't see it coming. A small part of him felt sorry for Michael now; however, not enough to beg his master to stop. Michael had written this ending for himself - in fact, for them. He wouldn't feel any remorse. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Michael had no compassion for those he had sought to victimize. Most likely, the end would be poetic justice. "He went for a walk in the gardens. When I left him, he was alone. After my ordeal with him today, I couldn't wait to leave him."

 

Brian frowned as he listened. Ben was leaving something out... and he didn't like secrets. Especially now. "What aren't you telling me, Ben?"

 

"It's nothing, Sire." Ben looked away uncomfortably, dreading telling his master how far he had gone today to protect the secret he had uncovered... still finding the act repellent, along with feeling violated during and after. "Please trust me when I say it's not relevant."

 

"I do trust you; however, I need to know everything about Michael." Brian affixed a firm, unyielding stare on his head of security. "I think you realize that too."

 

Nodding, never a doubt in his mind that he would have to reveal this degrading detail, Ben spoke quickly, "As I was playing along with Michael's attempted hypnosis of me, he insisted we return to our rooms." Raising his eyes to display the torment reflected in them, needing his master to understand how devastating it had been, Ben brokenly admitted, "He fucked me for the first time. His lust and need for control was nearly unquenchable. I decided it was better practiced on me, than him finding another victim."

 

Brian's lips twisted into a feral snarl. "I'll take care of him, Ben. You will never face anything like that again! I swear that to you!"

 

"I know I have no right to ask, and could be perceived as a fool for even doing so, but please don't kill him. Punish him as you will, but for the sake of how I once felt for him, I beg you not to kill him." Ben hated asking and realized he would stand behind his master's decision no matter what he decided to do. He just didn't want Michael's death on his hands. Even though Michael had brought all of this down on himself, that was exactly how he would feel.

 

Shaking his head in disbelief, Brian told him, "I can't believe you would still try to protect him. Not to worry, though. I have another plan in mind." A cunning look appeared on Brian's face. "He might wish for that death, but I can punish and remove him without that."

 

Ben watched as his Sultan stood to his feet, his eyes inquisitive on him as he brusquely moved to the door. "I always thought that program you implemented with your security team was unnecessary, but if you hadn't made it so none of us could be hypnotized, we would be facing a much different reality right now."

 

"It was never a likely occurrence; however, I am a man of extreme riches and power. In today's world, enemies use various methods of destruction. It is my responsibility as Sultan to make sure every precaution is taken." He patted Ben lightly on the shoulder, compassion and a deep concern apparent in his eyes. "Get some rest, Ben. Your nightmare is over. I promise you that."

 


 

His eyes dilated in lust and purpose, Michael slammed his bare cock into the unprepared ass of one of Brian's precious slaves. He moaned as the heat and tightness gripped him. One thing was for certain... Brian did have exceptional taste in men. As he rutted into the man that was now under his power, he didn't care how he was taking advantage of the situation. This heady taste of power had his dick constantly hard. He intended to fuck every one of Brian's slaves before this was finished. The possessive and territorial Sultan would cast them all aside in the aftermath. Justin would be saved for last. That would be his most defining moment and the one that would send Brian over the edge. He couldn't wait to see the anger and despair in the beautiful Sultan's eyes.

 

It wouldn't end there, though. He wouldn't be finished until Brian begged him to take the place of his soon-to-be rejected slaves. He wouldn't be so easily acquired. Brian had lost that when he had so rudely shunned his offer. Brian would beg to have him. Once Brian accepted his life unraveling before his eyes, and that he was the only one that could help him, Brian would agree to what was unattainable to all of the others. He would be the only one. Next, he would use his skills on Brian. Just as he thought of how it would feel fucking the almighty Sultan, Michael shot deeply into the slave's body. He couldn't even remember the name of this one. He decided that didn't matter. Brian's property was about to be soiled one by one.

 

Pulling out of the slave, and standing to his feet, Michael didn't realize he was now being watched with fierce, savage eyes. "You may go, slave. I will summon you when I desire you again..."

 

His eyes unblinking, he pulled his covering around his hips, his response monotone when he asked, "Did I please you?"

 

Michael trailed his hand down the man's cheek. He began to understand how Brian could keep these men as he did. They were all beautiful and so willing. It was a powerful aphrodisiac. "You were incredible... exactly what I needed."

 

Brian shook his head, realizing another of his possessions had been victimized. Michael would suffer for this. He couldn't wait to inflict his judgment. Silently, he watched as they ended their discussion, his eyes assessing how deeply Joshua was affected by Michael. Had he wanted this way out, or was it all mind control? Regardless of the answer, he would take the appropriate steps in returning Joshua's mind to him. After that, he would have another important decision to make.

 

Clapping his hands with vigor, Brian advanced closer to Michael, waiting for Joshua to be fully out of range. "Bravo, Michael. So very impressive. I just can't wait to see what you plan for an encore..."

 

Michael's eyes widened, as fear and desire warred within him. How he hated and desired this man equally. He wasn't ready for this exposure now. As he looked behind the towering Sultan, he quickly realized he came out here alone. His confusion only became greater. He had been informed that Justin was with Brian tonight. Had he grown tired of the blond so quickly? That didn't make any sense, but what else could it mean? Effecting a stance that he hoped bespoke of bravado, Michael told him, "Sorry, Your Highness. The moon and the ambiance of this decadent estate overtook my common sense. I do hope you can forgive me..."

 

"Forgive you?" Brian hissed, his steps moving closer, his hands remaining at his sides... at this moment distrusting of himself to keep his word and not kill this vile human being. "I can barely restrain my rage; I would advise you to proceed cautiously."

 

Laughing almost mockingly, Michael felt confident enough in his abilities to bring the beautiful Sultan under his control. If he could hypnotize Ben, he rationalized it could be done with anyone. "Such anger for a mere slave." His eyes became heavy-lidded, his voice dropping as he spoke, "Such passion is misplaced, dear Brian. I think we can find a better release for it."

 

"You dare to play your sick games with me?" Brian snarled. A cold smile twisted his lips as he watched Michael beginning to take a few steps backwards, the fear at odds with the man that hungered for control. "I am impervious to your mind control. Now, precisely what should I do with you, Michael?"

 

Michael gasped, his legs began to tremble before this beautiful beast. "You know? How is that possible? I've been so careful..."

 

"Not careful enough. I have one question for you. Answer it quickly, or face the consequences..."

 

"Fuck you, Brian!" Michael refused to back down, although, his insides now quivered in fear. If he was going down, he wasn't about to make it easy for the overpowering Sultan to fix everything. Perhaps he wouldn't be around to see the chaos unfold, and exult in his eventual plan for Brian, but he would leave knowing that others were still under his power. Brian would win the war, but the battles he lost in the process would linger in his soul.

 

Brian cursed, loud enough that his guards began to move closer. "Fool..." he hissed. "Don't you realize I could kill you now and be done with this? There is nothing to save you from that... nothing other than my mercy."

 

"Mercy!? You have none!" Michael exploded. "I offered you everything, even if I found your world abhorrent. I was still willing to sacrifice everything for you! With your power and influence, and my extraordinary skills, we could have had everything."

 

Awareness suddenly overcame him. "I get it now. You are completely insane. I should have realized it, but it's all so clear now. Okay, let me explain this to you one last time. I thought I had been more than clear in the past; however, it seems your warped mind just couldn't process the facts. Listen closely. I find you physically and emotionally repellent. There is nothing about you that could inspire a flicker of interest in my dick. It's over for you, Michael. In so many ways - it's over!"

 

"What are you going to do?" Michael asked fearfully, knowing the Sultan as he did - it would be lasting and undoubtedly diabolical.

 

Brian leaned closer, laughing as Michael flinched from the enforced nearness. "I'll tell you what I'm going to do. For tonight, and the next few to come, you will be jailed. If you do not agree to supply all the names of your victims, I will see that you are treated the same... but much worse."

 

"You can't hypnotize me!" Michael sputtered, uncertain of what Brian was saying, yet, still having a sick sense of dread deep in the pits of his stomach.

 

"Fuck! You are such a moron. Totally!" Brian took a slight step back, knowing if he did not, he would kill him with his own hands. Whether this insolent vermin deserved it or not, he wouldn't do that to Ben. "Has it not occurred to you that I have my security team programmed to reject such tactics? I am a man of extreme power. I have seen to every eventuality!"

 

Suddenly, it all made sense. Why hadn't he realized it sooner? Fucking Ben! He had played him for a fool. God! How stupid he had been! "I won't tell you a fucking thing. You can do whatever you want, and try to find those under my control. For some - it will be too late. I already have them programmed to carry out certain tasks - some of them tonight. You can't stop it!"

 

"Guards!" Brian hissed, his patience quickly diminished now. "Enjoy your time in jail, Michael. I'd rethink your plans - if I were you. Tomorrow, I will summon a medical expert in the art of hypnosis. His skills will be deployed on you! He will pull everything from your mind, and leave you with the memories of my choosing. Think very carefully about that, Michael." A cruel smile twisted Brian's lips. "You really don't want this to end like that."

 

Brian's eyes coldly dismissed him from view, a curt nod in the direction of his guards, saying everything without a word being spoken. He hadn't expected Michael to cooperate. The man was twisted in his desires and his need to dominate. Despite Michael being neutralized, he knew his problem still remained. How many had Michael infected? For now, he would need to watch everyone closely. It was already apparent that Brandon was on the list, but he couldn't rule out anyone at this point.

 

Justin. He had to keep him under his constant supervision whether the blond liked that or not. Michael hadn't been blind to his fixation of Justin, nor had anyone else. He could have handled Justin's arrival with a bit more tact, but it was too late for that now. Justin would have been Michael's primary target. He now had to wonder if he just hadn't had the opportunity to get to him yet... or if he had been planning something far more sinister for his new slave. Somehow, he knew Brandon had been part of his plans for Justin. He was the most likely candidate. The question remained - in what way? And would there be others?

 

Making the return trip to his rooms, Brian paused when his guard bowed before him, asking him curtly, "Has there been any problems, Mahir?"

 

A look of confusion was his immediate answer. "No, Master. Although, Brandon arrived a short time ago. He said he had been summoned."

 

Brian's eyes closed for a moment, before he nodded and stepped to the door. He looked over his shoulder to command, "Awaken Benjamin and bring him to me - NOW!"

 

"Yes, Master..." Mahir dutifully complied.

 

Flinging open the door without any warning, Brian moved quickly through his sitting-room, and directly into the bedroom. His eyes became mirrors of jealous, and vengeful rage. Brandon was in all of his naked glory, his hands pulling at the sheets that still covered Justin. Thankfully, he had arrived in time; however, reminding himself that Brandon was under Michael's power and not acting of his own volition was the most daunting task of all. "Get off of him now, Brandon." Brian's tone was soft, yet the menace was meant to be understood.

 

Justin's eyes flickered open to see Brandon's naked form crawling over him. What the fuck, he thought? Brian was going to do this to him - again? But this time with him as the recipient? No fucking way! He looked over his shoulder to see Brian clenching his fists in fury, a murderous and jealous rage in his eyes. "B-Brian? What's going on?"

 

"Brandon! I command you to get off the bed - NOW!" Brian couldn't believe Brandon hadn't responded to his first command. What kind of hypnosis had Michael exerted?

 

His eyes fluttering in confusion, Brandon turned to look at his master, the shock of his presence reverting him slightly back to normal. He looked down at Justin, his head shaking as he tried to clear it, yet finding his desire still spurring him on. "I'm sorry, Master. I can't control myself. I just want him too fucking badly."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on the two men that could easily be classified as his favorites... one already beginning to take the lead. In truth, Justin had been different from the onset. There was no way he would let another man touch him - not now or ever. His conviction in that knowledge almost staggered him, but one he knew to be true. Trying to salvage the situation, not only for the sake of his temper, but for Brandon's future here as well, Brian spoke in a more soothing voice, "Brandon, clearly you are not yourself right now. Ben is on the way and he will take you to private quarters for the night. I will make everything right for you again. I promise you that."

 

Brandon was confused and torn between the voice of his master reasoning with him, and the allure of the slave he wanted with painful intensity. Standing to his feet, he was oblivious to his nakedness as he looked toward his master, then back at Justin watching them with his jaw open in what was complete astonishment. "M-master?"

 

Moving forward, Brian urged Brandon to the door, more than a bit relieved when he heard the knock on his door. "Get dressed now. Things will look much different tomorrow."

 

"Brian? What the hell is going on?" Justin demanded to know, both shocked and annoyed by these strange events.

 

Holding his hand up to ask for silence, Brian told him, "I'll explain everything, Justin. Stay where you are, and let me get Brandon settled."

 

"Okay..." Justin muttered. "It's not like I have a choice - right?"

 

"Now isn't the time for that approach, Justin." Brian's nostrils flared as he maintained a tenuous grip on his control. "I caution you to remember that."

 

As he was pulled toward the door, his clothes hastily back on, Brandon looked back at Justin with open yearning still in his eyes. "Goodnight, Justin. I'll see you in the morning."

 

Eyes stabbing into Justin, then at Brandon's retreating back, Brian growled, "I wouldn't count on that..." After relaying his instructions to Ben, he shook his head as he watched Brandon's lethargic departure. He couldn't believe the effect Michael had perfected in such a short amount of time. As he moved to rejoin Justin, and what was clearly going to be a rebellious blond, Brian had one regret... something that happened only rarely.

 

He regretted his promise to allow Michael to live. Right now, his home was conflicted and filled with chaos. Nothing would please him more than killing him with his own bare hands.

 

TBC