- Text Size +

 

Michael stared almost balefully at the two guards positioned just outside of his cell door. He couldn't help wondering how many of Brian's men had been programmed to resist his special skills. In hindsight, he realized it made sense that the guards closest to him would have been made immune, but how extensive had the Sultan's control extended? If he ever gained a one-on-one audience with any of the guards - he was determined to find out exactly that.

 

So far, they had kept their distance... all but a select few. Michael surmised that those few were ones of long-standing history with the Sultan, and were protected against any mind manipulation. As his eyes narrowed in the semi-darkened cell, he wondered if the case could be said for either of these two men. He smiled to himself. The almighty Sultan must indeed find him fearsome, to place two guards directly outside of his cell. It wasn't like he could escape. Then... an idea began to form. Perhaps he could escape these impenetrable walls. That would depend on one of them being weak-minded... if not both of them. As much as he had learned about the finer aspects of hypnosis, he didn't trust himself to exercise it on two recipients at the same time. For now, he just had to watch and wait for the right opening.

 

Turning his head away from the two alert men, Michael closed his eyes, all in a pretense of seeking sleep. Perhaps they would separate then. He would take his chances then. As far as he was concerned - he had nothing to lose. If he knew his over-sensitive ex-lover, he would have pleaded with Brian to spare his life. That he was here now and scheduled to have his memory erased of his knowledge... and perhaps even a portion of his past, one fact was clear - the Sultan had not ordered his death. Perhaps the beautiful ruler wasn't as wise as he had originally thought. Death was the only end that would stop the Sultan's torment. Brian would realize that soon enough.

 

He smiled when he heard them speaking quietly, their words telling him one would soon be leaving for a short time. The reason for the departure didn't matter to him - all that mattered was having only one guard to manipulate. Realizing which one was staying behind, he liked his chances even more. The one remaining was more timid and had studiously avoided all eye contact with him. That in itself was significant. He would be out of this prison within the hour... and hopefully, on his way off the island. However... that wouldn't be the end of it for the Sultan. Tonight, Brian might be rejoicing in his claiming of his most prized possession, but that wouldn't last for long.

 

His plan might not have gone how he had meticulously planned... yet still, his revenge would be sweet. He only wished he could see the look of despair, then rage on Brian's face when he lost what he clearly valued most of all.

 


 

Brian's eyes were hot with the fires of lust that currently consumed him. Currently, hell. He had to make that instant correction - if only to himself. This same lust had been riding from the moment he had been seated at that poker table in Las Vegas... unable to concentrate on his game - which had been an oddity in itself. Whether his intentions had been fully visible or not - his entire focus had been on getting his hands on the hot little blond.

 

His tongue moistened his lips as he tossed packets of condoms onto the bed, the lube very close to them. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that further delays would be viewed as unacceptable - even one as brief as retrieving the much-needed items. A low growl sprung deeply from within him as he viewed the naked blond - in fact, his blond, staring up at him with hungry longing... both of them knowing that this moment had been inevitable from the very beginning. Now, he would finally possess him fully. Brian knew this possession was significant in several ways. With his other slaves, it had been urgent as well, but it had been nothing like this. Despite Justin being in the same social structure as his other slaves - he was very different. He knew his desire for Justin would never wane. Now, it was time to feed his obsession. In doing so, he intended to create the same level of hunger in his no longer resistant captive.

 

Justin couldn't look away from the bronzed, God-like man hovering over him. Right now, his arrogance meant next to nothing. He wanted this man more than he ever thought possible to want a man. Each moment Brian stared down at him with that primitive, possessive gaze in his eyes, Justin found himself aching even more. He was determined not to plead with him for anything; at this moment, he wasn't sure he could keep that promise to himself. Attempting not to sound needy, Justin needlessly reminded, "Uhhh, it's not getting any earlier. Were you planning on continuing... or do you intend on looking at me all night?"

 

Crawling over Justin on the bed, Brian didn't immediately reach for the condom. He was taking his time - no matter how strong the urge was to sink his cock deeply into the perfect ass of the boy beneath him. "Don't try pretending that you don't want this just as much as I do." Brian brushed his hardened cock against Justin's, his nostrils flaring as he felt the blond's jerking forward in response. "We've been building toward this night since we first met. The wait is finally over."

 

Refusing to beg, Justin's eyes flared in frustrated agony. "Well... get on with it. You have what you say you've been wanting - me, willing in your bed! Go on and take it!"

 

Brian laughed throatily. "Such a mouthy little slave. Whatever should I do about that..."

 

Justin shrugged, determined not to back down... and yet, intent on pushing the dominating Sultan forward. "I guess that's for you to decide."

 

"Indeed it is..." Brian rasped, his eyes hungry on the fullness of Justin's lips... his throbbing cock telling him he would be unable to resist anything about this boy's possession for much longer. "Put your hand on my cock. Stroke me before I slip on the condom." Brian inched forward until his mouth nearly covered Justin's, a moan quickly escaping as Justin's hand reached out to clasp around him. "Yes... that's it." Brian smashed his mouth down onto Justin's, displaying in one intense, devouring kiss how deeply he was affected.

 

Brian placed his forehead against Justin's, his tongue ravaging the inside of the young blond's mouth. He tasted so fucking good, and after their previous session - he knew that to hold true regarding every inch of the boy's body. He had never craved a man like this. Typically, he was the one who made men lose control. He wasn't sure that would be the case with Justin. After minutes of deep, wet, and intense kisses, Brian pulled his lips free and removed Justin's hand from his enthusiastic cock. He quickly sheathed himself, before uncapping the lube and coating both his cock and fingers, more than ready to move things along.

 

Biting his bottom lip uncertainly, sweat running down the side of his face, Justin spoke in a mere whisper, "Just go easy... okay? I've never gone this far."

 

"Trust me, Justin. I'll take very good care of you." Brian began to slip his fingers inside, hopeful that this part would go quickly. He wasn't sure how long he could wait before ramming himself into the blond with full force. As he watched Justin's body adjusting to the much-needed preparations, Brian couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of Justin in his submission. The rebellion was far from gone in the young man... he doubted that it would ever fully dissipate. He wasn't sure he wanted it to, either. Justin's fiery nature was a part of who he was; in fact, that was the man that had so captivated him back in America. But this look of acceptance, and desire to belong to him was more arousing than anything he had ever known.

 

"I trust you." Justin didn't want to say the words... it went against everything that defined their relationship to this point. However, under these circumstances, he knew the words to be true. He trusted Brian to make this an experience he would long remember. A slight pant slipped through his lips as he felt Brian's fingers slipping steadily deeper, only a slight amount of discomfort resulting. With each stroke, Justin only found himself wanting more. By the glazed look in Brian's eyes, he knew he would get his wish soon.

 

A muscle jerked in his cheek as he felt the muscle gripping his fingers. He couldn't wait to feel Justin clenching around his cock in a similar fashion. Moving his fingers in a scissoring motion, Brian progressed things along to the final stages of his preparation. It was about time, he thought. He doubted he could wait much longer. "Soon, it will be my cock stretching you open. Claiming you forever as mine..."

 

"Forever..." Justin whispered, unwilling to accept that a part of him hoped that to be true... although, a small part of him still rebelled. "Or for as long as you still want me."

 

Slowly, Brian pulled his fingers free, his body moving into position. He looked away from the searching look in Justin's eyes. He didn't intend on telling the uncertain boy the unlikelihood of that aspect ever changing. As much as Justin seemed to be adapting to his new life, and to him in particular... the rebellious boy that sought freedom still remained. He didn't seek to have that debate tonight. "Put your legs on my shoulders. I want to look into your eyes when you come."

 

Face to face. Justin hadn't even thought of Brian wanting that. He was such a dominating force, he had been certain Brian would want him on his knees to receive him. Somehow, this was much more intimate. Part of him liked that a lot... while the small part of him that pushed for resistance realized that only sucked him in deeper. Unable to still the words that had been in his mind the entire night, Justin whimpered, "Just do it already. Fuck me..."

 

Quirking a brow, Brian huskily responded, "My little slave is so aggressive. It is fortunate for you that I find that hot - in the proper settings. Now... do as I say, and the discomfort will be over quickly. Then, it will be all about the pleasure."

 

Justin nodded, knowing he had no other alternative. He wanted this; more than that - he welcomed it. Pain and pleasure took active roles in this process. He was more than willing to experience both. Justin's hands clasped around Brian's solid, yet sweat-drenched arms, as he began to make that initial push. After several winces through the pain, Justin felt his body tensing. Instinctively, he knew that wasn't the best response, but the one his body urged him to make. His breathing was accelerated when he gasped, "It really h-hurts."

 

"I know it does." Brian gritted his teeth, barely able to keep his body still. He wanted to pound the hot little blond into the mattress. The tightness that instantly enveloped him was a temptation that was nearly impossible to ignore. All it did was make him want Justin more. That wasn't something he thought to be possible. "Just relax, Justin. Breathe through it... and keep your eyes on me. See my tremendous desire for you. Lose yourself in that... and soon you will only feel the pleasure."

 

Biting at his lips, trying not to cry out in pain, and just do what Brian told him to do, Justin moaned when Brian moved even deeper into him, his gasp of pain turning into pleasure, suddenly having it pushed into Brian's mouth as his lips were taken as intensely as his body. Within a few moments, despite the pain still throbbing in his most tender of regions, he found his body moving against Brian's as his mouth was skillfully devoured.

 

Sweat ran down both of them equally, mouths and bodies entwined in what was the most intimate of possessions. After a few minutes of the most intense kissing either man had ever experienced, Brian pulled his lips free as he increased his thrusts, determined he would have his eyes open and focused on beautiful blue ones when his young lover found his release. "You are so fucking hot..." Brian growled, his eyes drinking in the sight of Justin's pain completely morphing into pleasure, knowing in this instant, he had never looked at a more beautiful man in his life. Justin wasn't merely hot - and he was that in every way; the blond was exceptionally beautiful. Only now did he fully recognize how much so. "Let it all go, Justin. Take the pleasure that is yours."

 

Justin couldn't look away from Brian's rapt expression. Later, he knew he would hate the self-satisfaction that now swelled within his primitive lover; yet, at the same time - he couldn't deny how hot he often found it to be. His head arched back into the pillows as his legs began to tighten, and his release began spurting from him; a deep raspy groan escaped when Brian finished off by pounding him ferociously into the bed. Fuck, that felt so good, he realized. He had no idea it would feel like that. Would it always be like that, he wondered? God... he sure hoped so.

 

"Amazingggggg," Brian virtually purred into Justin's ear. One little word defined it completely. It had been amazing. More to the point... Justin was amazing. He would never let him go - ever. Rolling to his side, Brian pulled Justin with him. He didn't want to relinquish his hold on him in any capacity. "Mine," he whispered into the side of Justin's neck. "Mine alone."

 

TBC