- Text Size +

 

Brian awoke early as was his custom. Typically, he would move from his bed quickly, the hours in his day often not enough to oversee his various responsibilities. Even knowing all that needed attending to, regarding the unsettling Michael situation, he still found it difficult to totally move from the bed that had given him the best night of rest he ever remembered enjoying. That in itself placed a deep frown on his face. Why had he rested so exceptionally well? He shouldn't have with the unknown that still hovered over his home regarding Michael's insane plot... and yet, he had.

 

His head turned on the pillow, the dim lighting clearly outlining the visage of the beautiful blond slave in his bed. Not just any slave, but on all counts - his most prized possession. He was obsessed with this man... his fear was that in taking possession, that obsession would only grow. He would have never thought such to be the case... then again, nothing had been typical regarding this man. The night they had met seemed so long ago, and yet, it hadn't been at all. He had never been so instantaneously ensnared by his own lust. Not having Justin wasn't a consideration. It didn't matter what he had to do to achieve his goal. How he had proceeded in making that happen was proof of that. He had never gone to such lengths to possess a man. As morally wrong as many would perceive his actions to be, he couldn't bring himself to feel any sort of regret. He had wanted him too much. Observing the younger man's peaceful slumber, his eyes lingering on the swollen and well-kissed lips, Brian felt more than good about his decision. It was the only one he felt he could have made.

 

He could only imagine the torment he would now be enduring if he had left Justin behind in Las Vegas. Thoughts of the boy had occupied almost every waking moment since they had first met. Perhaps they wouldn't have been as intense had he not stolen his brief taste of him in America, but now that he had completely savored the entire meal - he would never let him go. That in itself didn't really surprise him. It was his nature to be fiercely possessive... However, his deep need to hold onto this particular prize was far from ordinary. As his eyes moved over the slumbering boy, he realized two very important things.

 

He would never be able to fully slake his lust with this particular man. Except for his present harem, many others had come and gone in the past. He had always been satisfied at the end, and willing to terminate those associations. It had always been his policy to give his slaves free will regarding the time they remained with him. He didn't keep or claim any man by force. How he had acquired Justin had broken many of his rules. Yet, that didn't matter. Nothing would have prevented him from capturing and possessing him. The fire that Justin instilled ran too deep. And he wasn't a man to be denied of such pleasures.

 

The aspect that bothered him the most; in fact, the only factor that truly disturbed him was in knowing Justin had become a weakness to him. Other than his son, he had possessed none. That was no longer the case. Even an insipid fool like Michael had been able to see that. Now, his goals were very simple - ridding both himself and his island of the danger that Michael represented. He was only partially convinced of having successfully thwarted this madman. Michael's good behavior was all that kept him honoring his promise to Ben. Any further incidents would bring about a completely different outcome.

 

Hesitant to make the move from his immensely comfortable bed - as well as the captivating man that was now his - Brian reached out to run his finger lightly down Justin's chest - his own body ever hopeful for his blond to awaken. Merely watching him as he slept had evoked an unexplained semi-hardness in him; however, touching Justin, even in the most casual of ways, had his dick throbbing and anxious for the next round of possession. This was the start to the day he expected could become one of blissful regularity.

 

A slow stretch, followed by a slight groan was Justin's initial response to Brian's light, yet playful touch. Yawning, before squinting into the dim, early morning light, Justin groused, "What time is it?"

 

"Early..." Brian growled, his cock fully coming awake at the lazy stretching motion of the hot little blond next to him. He was amazed by the urgency in him - still. Last night he had fully claimed this boy as his own. He had left nothing unexplored. The fact that he wanted to fuck Justin wasn't surprising... What was astounding was how much he needed to possess him again. This boy was becoming an addiction to him; therefore, an increased weakness to him. The alarming part was his inability to do anything to change it.

 

Justin might not have known the Sultan for long; however, he had already become accustomed to many of his mannerisms - certain looks in particular. There wasn't a question of how this day would be getting started. Unwilling to give the controlling man an instant victory, Justin emitted a bored sigh before turning on his side and pulling the covers further up his body... not a doubt in his mind that this action would be challenged. "I'm going back to sleep."

 

Brian arched a brow at the blond's audacity. He was turning his back on him? Oh no, he thought to himself. That wasn't how this little game was going to be played. Without any warning, Brian pulled the offending sheets from around Justin's hips, his eyes homing in on the prize that awaited. He wouldn't be waiting long before sinking his cock into that tight, and perfect ass. He reached over to his bedside table, opening the foil package with one tear of his teeth. Sliding it onto his already aching dick, he unceremoniously pushed Justin onto his stomach. His voice was guttural when he spoke, "Sleep time is over, little slave, at least for now. At the moment, your master requires the use of your hot little ass... and I think you might want that too."

 

Forcing himself not to flinch at the coldness punctuating Brian's words, Justin did nothing to resist. Brian was right. He did want him; however, he wasn't too keen on the proprietary approach... or that the demanding Sultan felt it was his right to have on his command. Last night was hot, special, in fact... even beautiful. He had never expected anything like it. In the light of day, the Sultan seemed to have returned to his arrogant, and controlling form. It would have been nice to have the more caring man of last night around a while longer, but realistically speaking, Justin knew that wasn't likely. This morning would be a definite wake-up call regarding that. "Such a nice bedside manner, Your Lordship. It's a good thing you aren't in the medical profession..."

 

"Ahhh. We have jokes to start the day." Brian moved his body to straddle the one beneath him, his hands sliding up Justin's back, his lips moving to follow in their path. "I like my beginning much better, and of course, I always win." Brian chuckled at Justin's highly vocal snort, uncaring of the arrogance he projected. It was his way, and he wasn't about to change that now. In the back of his mind, he realized he was being harsher than he had intended, but... his awareness of how much this young man had changed his life was unsettling. The balance of power had never been in question; however, the last thing he needed was for doubt to reside as to who was in control here. In time, Justin would understand why he behaved as he did. For now, it would be a learning experience.

 

"I woke up hard for you," Brian growled against the middle of Justin's back. He smiled as he felt his boy's skin trembling in response. No matter their differences, Justin couldn't deny him. They had a combustible chemistry. He knew that would never change. This boy was a fever in his blood... and he was here to stay. The sooner Justin recognized that and adapted, the better for all of them. Today was the day Lindsay left for America... dallying long wasn't an option for him... it was time to move this delightful interlude along. He reached beneath Justin's squirming body, his hand finding the evidence of the boy's pulsing desire; tugging deliberately on the leaking head, Brian moved further up Justin's body, his voice rasping into the back of his neck, "Ask me to fuck you, Justin. Tell your new master exactly how much you want him..."

 

Justin gripped at the sheets beneath him, his teeth biting into his bottom lip... willing himself not to give in to the arrogant Sultan's demands. How he hated when he got like this... yet, he was immensely turned on by it. Fuck, how he hated his body's response to this man, but he couldn't seem to change it. Moaning in unfulfilled agony, Justin spat out, "Never! You might claim my body, as well as make it respond to you, but I'll never beg you, Sultan. And I mean never!"

 

"Never is a very long time... especially coming from a man owned by me..." Brian hissed, his cock throbbing in urgent need to take possession. Knowing himself to be pressed for time, Brian slowly began pushing inside, but he hadn't given up on total victory quite yet. Removing his hand from Justin's now throbbing cock, he clenched his hands around the boy's hips, forcing himself not to go any deeper. Justin would soon be in agony wanting more. It was a torment they shared equally. Brian's head arched back as he enforced control upon himself - never had it been more difficult than now. "Doesn't that feel good, Justin? I know it makes you want more..."

 

Gritting his teeth, Justin refused to give Brian the victory he clearly desired. As he felt Brian's cock slowly inching forward, he wondered how long he could hold out. When he felt Brian's hands tightening on his hips, before his motion stopped completely, Justin moaned in response, realizing the determined Sultan had far from given up. If he persisted with these methods, he wasn't certain holding on was remotely possible. "Brian..." he achingly moaned, hoping that would be enough to pacify the control hungry Sultan - soon to realize that to be anything but the case.

 

Brian moved just a bit deeper, not even halfway inside yet... his determination to win this battle still solid. Justin needed to accept this desire that raged deeply within them, and he needed to realize he was the only man that could sate him. This boy belonged to him - now and for always. It was time that Justin fully understood that. "What is it, my own? Tell your master what you need..." Brian's voice was a reverberating hiss, nothing short of a full surrender would satisfy him now.

 

"This is torture... and we both know it..." Justin spat out, curses spewing from his mouth as Brian's tight grip on his hips prevented him from thrusting backward. "Damn! Just fuck me already!" Justin could feel the sweat running down his spine in waves; in fact, he wouldn't doubt if the pillow beneath him was now drenched with it as well.

 

A husky laugh followed. "Getting there, but I think you can do better."

 

"You are such an ass!" Justin grumbled, uncaring of how inappropriate speaking to the 'great one' could be discerned by others.

 

Brian felt his chest expanding, his grip on his control becoming shakier as he felt Justin's incredible tightness surrounding him. The feel of this blond was unlike anything he had ever known. His conviction regarding his decision in taking Justin only became more solidified. Right or wrong didn't matter to him; at least, not in regard to this man. Justin had been destined to be his from the moment their eyes had met. He would never regret that. Now, he just needed to make Justin understand how deeply they were already connected, and still, remain in their proper roles. "I might have to spank you for such insolence later; however, right now, fucking you is all that matters."

 

"Do it already... Please..." Justin gasped, unable to deny giving the devil his due; yet, knowing in doing so, he was going to receive immense pleasure himself.

 

A tremulous sigh of relief passed through Brian's lips. He wouldn't have been able to hold off any longer. He needed him too fucking much. Releasing his grip on Justin's hips, he began running them up and down the smooth, yet sweat-drenched skin of the blond's back, without warning slamming his cock home. He moaned when he was in to the hilt, his bliss increasing as Justin began to tremble and thrust backward in response. This beautiful, young man was the most responsive he had ever had in his bed - he intended to enjoy that enthusiasm... over and over again. "You feel so fucking good... and I can't get enough..."

 

Justin's cock leaked even further at that admission. Brian could have any man he wanted. He had chosen him. As much as part of him resented certain aspects of their relationship, another side of him was immensely turned on by the knowledge. Closing his eyes, Justin gave himself totally over to his primitive lover, in the back of his mind realizing that no other man could or would ever feel like the commanding Sultan. When he felt Brian's hand closing over his cock again, he realized he wasn't doing so to torment him now. His eyes rolled back in his head as Brian skillfully tugged on him, his shout of release soon echoing in the room.

 

Brian pumped out his own release, his mouth kissing and licking along Justin's spine, his legs trembling as he completely unloaded into the condom. Fuck, this boy was too perfect. He could already see the problem - another weakness that was attributed to this man. Leaving his bed with Justin in it was much more difficult than it should be. He had no experience with such in the past. Justin seemed to be redefining everything that he had always known as familiar. He needed to figure out how to handle that... and not show his weakness to the others. As he pulled free from the most inviting ass he had ever possessed, he wondered if it wasn't already too late to disguise his preference for Justin. Michael had easily discovered it. He had to wonder how many others had as well.

 

Standing naked from the bed, Brian looked down at the relaxed form of his new slave, if he were to be honest with himself - his favorite by far. "Get some more sleep - if you like. I need to shower and attend to some business. I'll be back for lunch."

 

Rolling on his side, Justin was tempted to ask if he was still expected to remain here in the Sultan's private chambers... then decided if that wasn't the case, he would be told so. More sleep did sound good. He was exhausted after the preceding evening's activities... not to mention the start of the new day. "Okay," he whispered tiredly, his eyes drifting shut as he watched Brian moving away.

 

Brian looked back toward the bed, a soft smile on his lips... one that wouldn't be so forthcoming had Justin been looking at him. "Poor little tired boy." He shook his head in wonder at the sight of him, and how right his presence continued to feel - not only in his harem, but simply being here with him. His fascination with the boy was unnerving, but one he didn't think he could change. And after all the pleasure he had already enjoyed with him, he was fairly certain he didn't desire such a change.

 

Stepping into the shower, Brian forced himself to focus on the task of preparing for his day. He expected Lindsay's departure to go without any incident; however, there was still Michael to contend with. Even though he wasn't looking forward to that - he wanted him gone from his island in the quickest manner possible. In the back of his mind, he still felt troubled about Michael. He wasn't certain why, either. The only thing that made sense was in feeling that Michael hadn't given up on his insane plot. There had to be a reason for that.

 

Slipping a towel around his waist, Brian reached for the phone, knowing only one call could give him any sort of relief. Brusquely, he spoke to the guard that maintained order in the prison. "How did our new prisoner's first night go?"

 

"Sire... I'm glad you called. Uhhh, well, we had a bit of an incident." He cleared his throat nervously, before adding, "Nothing to worry about, Your Highness. It has been handled."

 

"Incident?" he growled forcefully. "Why wasn't I informed?"

 

Sweat broke out on the guard's brow. He was thankful not to be standing before the Sultan now. As it was, that was of very little comfort. "My Lord, we called your security advisor. He informed us that he would let you know in the morning - since the threat had been contained."

 

"I see..." Brian responded hollowly. Ben was withholding information? But for what reason? "Explain the incident."

 

"The prisoner tried to use his mind powers on his guard. Of course, your guards are trained to repel that..."

 

"What exactly did Michael try to get his guard to do?" Brian demanded, his gut feeling telling him it would be something that would seal Michael's fate, and perhaps make him break his promise to Ben.

 

Nervously, knowing this wouldn't bode well with the Sultan, he answered, "He wanted to be smuggled onto Lindsay's plane this morning... and he wanted one of your slaves abducted to accompany him."

 

Justin. He knew him to be Michael's much-desired target. Fury swelled within him. Michael would be finished now. It was just a question of how painful his end would be. Not only had he dared to escape punishment, but he sought to take Justin as well!? "Thank you, Bazir. I will handle this matter from here."

 

"As you wish, Sultan."

 

Hastily slipping into his robes, Brian stormed from his quarters, barely mindful not to disturb Justin sleeping in the next room. He barked out his command to his private guard, feeling the heat from his anger flushing his face. "Instruct Benjamin to meet me in my office - immediately!"

 

Eyes widened in surprise, his guard nodded his head emphatically. "Yes, My Lord."

 

Brian slammed into his office, his eyes wild and filled with an unforgiving rage. Ben had answers to supply, and he had justice to render. He really hoped that Ben had a valid reason for his actions. Not for one instant did he believe Ben sought to betray him. However, he would try to protect Michael's worthless life. Ben would soon find that hope to be mostly futile.

 

TBC