- Text Size +

 

Brian paused outside the entrance to his own private chambers, for the first time, hesitant about stepping inside... in particular, asking a question that would equate to being the greatest of favors. And from a man that had little reason to help him. Justin was kind-hearted, though. Perhaps that would be enough. He hoped so. At this point, he didn't care why Justin helped him. All that he cared about was that he did. He wouldn't feel comfortable making his trip to the prison unless this matter was well in hand.

 

"Your Highness?" the concerned guard asked, his voice filled with uncertainty at the strain on his master's face.

 

Waving him off, Brian realized how uncommon his actions would be perceived. "There is no cause for concern... only to say that when I depart, I expect this room to be guarded ferociously. My son will be joining Justin in my chambers. They are to remain inside until I have returned." At least, that was what he hoped would happen. Justin's agreement was the only way that could become an effective plan of action.

 

"Of course, Master." Bowing to the waist, he watched as the Sultan made his way into his room, his eyes ever watchful on the hallway, his dedication to his duty never in question.

 

Before closing the door behind him, Brian nodded tersely, tension coiling in his stomach. "Thank you. Gus should be arriving soon."

 

Brian didn't have long to wait before seeing how difficult this request was about to be. The accusatory and angry look in Justin's eyes spoke in deafening volumes. He watched as Justin reclined on the plush sofa, the scowl on his face only making the blond boy even more beautiful. Even now amidst the drama that surrounded them all, one common variable still remained - he fucking wanted this man. It wasn't a normal want, in fact, he couldn't even make sense of it. He wanted him so much it hurt. Fuck, what a mess he had made of everything. Suddenly, it was all so clear. He wasn't sure why it became so now at his moment, but finally, he was hearing what Ben had warned him about in the beginning, and what Justin's attitude bespoke every day since then.

 

Justin Taylor was far different than any of the others he had ever taken and enjoyed. This blond dynamo had pushed him into enacting extreme measures to claim him. In doing so, he perceived Justin as his. No matter what happened in the future, he would always find him to be so, although he could now see Justin's constant rebellion for what it meant. Justin was not only stubborn, but he was also extremely proud as well. He would never completely submit in his captive state. Sadly, he knew there was no way around that. To give Justin his freedom, would lead to him possibly losing him. He wouldn't take that chance.

 

Belligerently, Justin groused, "I guess your dangerous hypnotist wasn't as much of a problem as you thought..."

 

"On the contrary," Brian replied evenly. "He wasn't content with the havoc he created in my home... he had to make the ultimate sacrifice to savage it further."

 

Shaking his head, Justin mumbled, "I don't understand. What sacrifice could he have made from prison?"

 

"His life..." Brian spat out, his hatred for Michael still burning in his gut. How dare he take the dispensing of justice out of his hands. Even after death, his dark presence remained. How he would love for him to still be alive... and have the satisfaction of personally administering a suitable punishment. However, after the visual confirmation that he had received a short time ago, Michael's true fate was confirmed. As much as he appreciated the advances of such technology, he hadn't enjoyed sharing the visual evidence with Ben. Now, it was merely a matter of going to the prison and wrapping up any loose ends.

 

Standing to his feet, his anger toward the controlling Sultan briefly pushed aside, Justin asked, "What happened?"

 

Running his hand along the back of his already fatigued neck, Brian explained how Michael had attempted to manipulate his guards with mind control, before committing suicide later in the night. He still couldn't make sense of it himself. Michael had been so determined in his sinister plot. To kill himself just ended the war he continuously waged with him. In the end, it appeared that Michael's grasp on his own sanity was his downfall. As much as he wanted this matter fully resolved, and safely, he didn't like the effect it had on Ben's life. Ben deserved so much more.

 

"Wow..." Justin gasped. "Michael must have been completely deranged."

 

"Yes, it appears so." Brian looked Justin in the eyes, hopeful that Justin would read the sincerity in them, and react favorably to his request. "Ben will need a great deal of support in the days ahead; I intend to provide that for him."

 

Justin smiled in understanding. "I'm sure you will. I've noticed the relationship the two of you have. It's obvious that you care a great deal for him."

 

"We've been through much over the years. He's a good man, and deserved far better than Michael." Brian spat out the words, his eyes glittering in anger at the pain Michael had so callously inflicted. Now, with Michael's death, there would be no reparation for that. That angered him most of all.

 

Unclear of where this was all leading, Justin asked, "Uhhh, so does that mean I'm free to return to the harem now? It's safe?"

 

"Absolutely not. You won't be stepping from these quarters until I have tested every man on my property. There's no way of knowing how many Michael's poison has infected!" Brian snarled, slowly moving toward his blond, his eyes narrowing on the defiance he could see returning to Justin's eyes.

 

Justin's glare sharpened. "I don't get the big deal... except for the fact that you're using it to keep control of me - of everything I do! The threat was supposed to be in Michael hypnotizing me, or others. I can deal with those that already have been."

 

"You can view it however you like... I really don't care!" Brian's nostrils flared, his anger at Justin's continued rebellion burning inside him. He hadn't even gotten to the reason for his visit yet, and at this point, his success didn't look very good. Forcing himself to remember the task he desperately wanted Justin to perform, he kept his anger under control, deciding once he had dealt with all matters at the prison - then, he would deal with his outspoken little blond. Rationally, he gently reminded, "Think back to how Brandon was with you - under Michael's influence. Michael's death doesn't make that all go away. Brandon barely stopped with me commanding him to do so. Things could go much differently - if you are alone and defenseless."

 

"Defenseless? I am not a weak little kitten... or whatever you think I am. I lived on the streets for years; I was surviving on very little in Vegas. I can take care of myself!" Justin stormed back, unwilling to admit that Brandon had been out of control and that things could escalate ever further given another opportunity.

 

"Justin, I am not arguing this with you." His most authoritative tone in place, he curtly reminded, "I am the absolute law here. My decisions are not to be questioned. And most certainly not by one of my slaves." Brian continued to maintain eye contact as he watched Justin flinch in response, realizing he would have damage control to do after this day. However, for now, keeping him and Gus safe being all that mattered.

 

Refusing to show how much Brian's callous words hurt him, Justin spat out, "Why are you even here? You aren't telling me anything I don't already know."

 

Brian inhaled deeply, before releasing his breath just as quickly. It was astounding to him how difficult it was to ask this of Justin. Despite the intense sexual chemistry they shared between them, Justin had no reason to help him. Justin had fought him from day one, and he readily admitted - even if only to himself - his continued arrogance with the young blond hadn't paved any clear paths. His eyes fervent, sincere, and hope within them, Brian continued on, "I came to ask you a favor. One that will mean everything to me."

 

Justin's jaw dropped open. "A favor? From me?"

 

"The only one I trust to ask since Ben will be with me." Brian had tried to convince Ben to stay behind, and let him see to this on his own; however, Ben's commitment to his duty, not to mention needing his own personal closure, had far outweighed every other consideration. "I want my son to be with someone I can trust to look out for him. I believe you would watch over him closely. Guards would be outside of my rooms. I just need you to keep him safe, and occupied in my absence."

 

"Your son?" Justin gasped. "B-but... I have no experience with children. I wouldn't know how to entertain him."

 

"My son is extremely intelligent for a six-year-old child. He won't require coddling in my brief absence. I merely want him safe, and comfortable... with the feeling that everything is right in his world." He didn't add that he wanted the two men that he cared about most, isolated in the same place, surrounded by his impenetrable walls and the guards that would die keeping them safe. At the moment, he still hadn't put into perspective how or why he valued Justin so much higher than any that had ever come before him. He only knew that he did... and that it was a weakness. Right now, he hoped to turn it into an advantage.

 

A calculating glint came into Justin's eyes... a plan quickly developing. It didn't occur to him that it was a plan that would hurt him deeply, yet, one that his pride insisted he attempt. "This seems very important to you."

 

"My son means everything to me. I wouldn't even be going to the prison if I feared for his physical safety; however, it's much more than that. I need to know his peace of mind is intact as well. These past days have brought great turmoil into my home. I know he hasn't been totally unaffected by it." Brian looked deeply into Justin's eyes, anxiety building in him as he awaited Justin's decision. "Please do this for me. I doubt it will be a chore at all. You will love my son; I'm sure of it."

 

That's what he was afraid of, he thought to himself. Despite the unlikelihood of such ever happening, he had strong feelings for the controlling Sultan. He didn't want to have them, but they existed all the same. He could easily imagine loving his son. That being the case, what he was about to offer would only be more devastating in the end. "Fine. I'll do what you want... but there is a condition."

 

Brian's heartbeat accelerated for a long moment, the challenge in Justin's eyes filling his heart with dread. "That would be?"

 

"I don't want to be here. This life isn't suited for me." Justin watched as understanding caused ice to form in Brian's eyes. "I will be your son's most devoted companion in your absence, but when he returns, you let me go home."

 

Unable to hold himself in check, Brian began to curse vehemently in Arabic tongue, uncaring that Justin couldn't understand him. Those who knew him well, would know this to be an expression of his deepest rage. The boy was lucky he was pressed for time. This was an outrage to him, although one he knew he was forced to accept. Realistically, he knew Gus would be safe in his absence, but with Ben coming with him, and Lindsay still untested, he wasn't taking any chances. His son was everything to him. As much as losing Justin twisted his stomach in an agony that he couldn't begin to understand, he still would comply.

 

He advanced closer, his nostrils flaring. If he had the time, he would throw the audacious boy down and fuck the living hell out of him. He would later, though. He would soon find his condition would come with one of his own. "You cunning little fucker..." Brian hissed, his breathing escalating as he fought against his expanding chest. "Your desire burns for me as deeply as mine does for you. Yet, you use my circumstances against me to make your escape. I can give you the world. Why can't you fucking see that!?"

 

A nervous swallow later, Justin responded, "I don't deny my desire for you. That would be pointless. I am just different. I can't be the man you come to when you decide it's me that you want, never knowing from one day to the next if it will be me chosen or one of the others. I value myself more than that." Lifting his chin, Justin forced himself to maintain eye contact with the menacing, and stalking predator that sought to seize any weakness. "That's my offer. Take it or leave it."

 

"Fine. You win..." Brian snarled, his hands remaining clenched at his sides, forcing himself to keep them off the man that was testing the very limits of his control. "You spend the day with my son, keeping him safe and happy, and I'll let you go."

 

Justin searched Brian's eyes, unable to believe the sincerity he read in them. It was that easy? His heart jumped in his chest at the knowledge of what this meant. Brian was letting him go. What he had seemingly wanted all along was soon to be his for the taking. Why didn't he feel better about that? "Thank you, Brian."

 

"Don't thank me quite yet, little slave. It isn't over until I place you aboard a plane. And I have my own condition..." Ignoring the knock on the outer door that signaled his son's arrival, Brian continued on with determination. "I demand one more day with you. Not just an evening... but a full twenty-four hours. I will use you in every way imaginable. Then, our agreement will be complete."

 

Fuck... Justin thought to himself. A full twenty-four hours of eroticism that only this man could provide, then, he would leave him forever. In this instance, he wasn't sure he was truly victorious. In fact, he was almost certain the opposite held true.

 

TBC