- Text Size +

 

Justin's fingers clawed at the sheets beneath him, even in his orgasmic bliss - one after the other - finding it unfathomable that he still remained conscious. Brian had been fucking him for hours... and the beautiful primitive seemed to have no inclination of stopping. Not that he was sure he wanted that. No, he knew he didn't want that. The feeling of Brian inside of him was unlike anything - ever. He was going to miss that... much more than he ever thought to be possible. "B-Brian..." Justin panted, struggling to speak, or even breathe as Brian continued to pound into him.

 

Brian's response was a raw, guttural growl. He slowed his thrusts to a pace that he knew would drive Justin even wilder with desire. If nothing else was accomplished... he would place a lasting memory in the hot blond's mind. No man would ever fuck him like he did... like he yearned to continue to do. If only Justin would allow it. Right now, everything would be perfect and complete if that was the case.

 

Clasping his hands tightly around Justin's hips, Brian's hips increased his pace, each driving thrust making Justin moan in pleasure. Justin was barely in control of his mind; in fact, he had driven him to losing it a few times throughout this night. His blond beauty would do so again. His voice sultry, and purring, Brian whispered into Justin's ear, "Can you really give this up?" His cock began stabbing into Justin's ass in deep, deliberate thrusts of dominant possession. Stay or go, Justin belonged to him. His body would accept that, if his mind did not. "Do you believe anything will ever feel as good as I do... throbbing deep inside of you?"

 

Unable to speak clearly, Justin's mouth barely was able to utter - "You d-don't play fair..."

 

A lusty, sensual laugh emitted. "I never have." Brian rocked his hips more fiercely into Justin's ass. At this moment uncaring if he was using sex to get what he wanted. All that mattered was getting what he wanted. And more than anything, that would be getting Justin to stay here with him - where they both knew he not only belonged, but most wanted to be.

 

Justin's eyes rolled back in his head as another mind-numbing orgasm overtook him. He had lost count of how many it had been now. All he knew was that each one drained him all the more. His mind was becoming as weakened as his body. He wouldn't admit it to his primitive lover, but each encounter further reduced his willpower to leave in the morning. He couldn't let Brian know how close he was to succumb to his will. The Sultan was a master of his universe. He would pounce without any warning. If he pushed him now, he wasn't sure he would be able to manage a refusal.

 

Growling as he pounded out his release, Brian clasped and unclasped Justin's hips, sweat trickling down his body as he gave himself over to this familiar bliss - one that reached new euphoric heights with Justin than it ever had with any other man... his devoted, and trained slaves included. "You feel so fucking good beneath me."

 

Justin moaned as Brian pulled his great length from him. His ass was truly sore now. It was with a smile he reflected on that. Any discomfort was more than worth the resulting pleasure. This had been a night to remember. There was no way he would ever forget it. He slightly winced when he turned over on his side... the after-effects of Brian's possession leaving a lasting impact. Justin's eyes partially drooped, when he whispered, "Fuck! How many rounds did we have?"

 

Brian chuckled sexily. "I lost count, but it was probably more than it should have been considering your tight little ass."

 

"It was worth it..." Justin muttered. "I'll never forget it..." Justin bit his tongue before admitting the last part of his thought. He had been close to saying... or how right you feel inside me.

 

His hand reached out to gently trail along Justin's cheek, his eyes absorbing him, his desire to keep him with him unchanging even after multiple orgasms. "It doesn't have to end, Justin." Brian cleared his throat, hating the aching sound he had unintentionally emitted. That more sensitive man wasn't him. It was a characteristic that made him feel weak and at a great disadvantage. He didn't like that feeling at all.

 

A lone tear appeared in Justin's eye, he blinked it away, despising the weakness it represented. "I can't stay, Brian. It's an impossible situation. You can't change... and I won't willingly live that life."

 

Brian rolled to the side of the bed, at once unable to stay in it any longer. His want for his beautiful soon-to-be ex-captive was unrelenting. He couldn't lay in this bed and not possess him again. Even though this was his last night to enjoy his slave as he wanted, he knew he had taken him too many times already. Justin was already sore. He wouldn't turn it into absolute pain. Nor could he bear the fact of how soon morning would come.

 

Justin watched as Brian slipped into his robe, a frown creasing his brows together as the hard-to-read Sultan moved away from the bed. "Uhhh, Brian? Where are you going?"

 

"I can't sleep in this bed with you, Justin. If I do, I won't leave you alone... and your body has experienced enough of that for one night." Brian kept his back to Justin, not wanting him to view the pain that he was certain to be openly displaying on his face. He needed to get out and think. It wasn't possible when enclosed in here with the beautiful blond. Shaking his head, he grimly realized he had failed. Unrealistically, he had believed the intensity of his possession, and the passion they shared would be enough to coerce Justin into staying. He knew that wasn't going to happen.

 

He had lost. At least for now. He still believed in the power he held over Justin. One day he would return to him. He would just have to be more patient than he had ever been in the past. Not looking back at the stunned and silent blond, Brian's voice was raw when he spoke, "You can stay in here tonight; I will seek my rest elsewhere."

 

Unable to stop himself, Justin blurted out the painful words that immediately came to mind. "Are you sleeping in the harem? With one of... them?"

 

Jealousy? Now? He wanted to laugh at the irony... but the ache in his chest prevented him from doing even that. His hand bracing on the bedroom door, Brian turned to look at the stricken look on Justin's face, knowing he was just about to make it even worse. "I guess that wouldn't be any of your concern... most especially as you are leaving here tomorrow."

 

Looking down, forcing himself to bide his time until Brian could no longer see him, knowing the tears would soon overtake him, Justin whispered, "No, you're right. It's not my b-business. Goodnight, Sultan."

 

A muscle jerked in his cheek as he surveyed the downcast head, almost certain he would see tears in the sensitive blue eyes. His voice only audible enough to be heard, Brian told him, "Ben will take you to the airport in the morning. I have meetings scheduled. This is probably the last time we'll see each other."

 

Nodding, feeling as if his heart was now lodged fully in his throat, Justin answered in a raw voice, "I understand. T-thank you for doing the right thing. I think in your heart, you know it is." Watching as Brian looked away, neither agreeing nor denying his claim, Justin told him, "Please tell your son goodbye for me. He's a wonderful child. I'm sorry I won't get the chance to really know him."

 

Opening the door, yet keeping his eyes on Justin, anger mixed with agony in his expression, he curtly spoke, "That's your choice entirely. Should you change your mind... seek me out at any time. Either tonight, tomorrow, or in the days ahead. My island and home are always open to you."

 

"Thank you, Brian. I'll remember..." Justin watched as Brian left the bedroom, and waited until he heard the outer door opening and closing signaling the Sultan's departure... the tears he had been fighting, suddenly bursting free. Reaching for Brian's pillow, he pulled it to his chest, his broken sobs being muffled as he smashed it tightly against him.

 

As his despair continued to overwhelm him, Justin told himself it would all be fine once he stepped on that plane tomorrow and left this special place behind - in particular, the leader of this beautiful island. As much as his mind told him time would heal all, his heart rebelled against that. He was in love with a man that would never love only him.

 

Perhaps realizing that was the most heartbreaking knowledge of all.

 

TBC