- Text Size +

 

Justin eyed the impatient Sultan with uncertainty. He had suspected, at the very least he had hoped, that Brian wanted him to stay; however, he would have never expected the fiercely independent and stubborn ruler to make such a sacrifice so soon. It was uncommon for the man he had come to know... "I- I don't understand..."

 

Brian arched a brow, as he teasingly murmured, "Have I made unclear statements?" He moved in closer again. Justin's guarded response was actually encouraging to him. It was understandable that Justin wanted to be sure he could trust him before speaking his answer. There wasn't a doubt that he had reversed his previous position. Most likely, Justin was more than a bit confused. He stood close enough that the morning breeze enabled him to breathe in Justin's enticing scent. It was erotic... and never failed to turn him on. Barely able to keep his hands off the tempting blond, Brian purred in a sultry voice, "I know you are aware of how badly I want you, Justin. And now, I am offering you exactly what you professed to not only want... but need. All you have to do is accept."

 

"B-But I don't get it, Brian." Justin's head shook in confusion. "What are you getting out of it? I- I mean, other than me. Despite how I feel about it, the harem is your way of life. Why would you go so far just to keep me?"

 

Brian sighed deeply. Tenacious little fucker just had to push and push... always needing all the answers. At this point, it didn't really matter, though. His decision alone had all but broadcast his feelings for the blond. He supposed he could give him a bit more verbal confirmation, even though voicing any sort of emotions would never be his strong suit. "I would go that far because you are more important than keeping a tradition that no longer matters. Also, I no longer view your needs as an ultimatum - unlike what I had said previously. Looking at all of this from your point of view, I can see how archaic my lifestyle is to you - as an American."

 

Justin found himself speechless, unable to believe that Brian was so willing to give up a key part of his life for him. Could he trust this? His heart urged him to do so, for leaving this man was the last thing he wanted to do. "I appreciate that," Justin replied gratefully. It was a concession he had never expected.

 

"Don't get me wrong, Justin." Brian's voice was firm and uncompromising as he spoke, "There are many things in my life that I cannot change. Oftentimes, I must reflect a savage nature. As a ruler, I have to make choices... ones that won't always be pleasant for a man of your more gentle nature."

 

"I understand that, Brian. At least, I get the concept. You are the ruler of this island and the people that live here. That carries great responsibility..."

 

"Yes. And my decisions must always be respected, as I should be as well." Brian smirked at his attentive blond, before he offered, "Of course, if you feel the need to curse at me behind closed doors and call me every form of dictatorial asshole that your little blond head can concoct... Well, I am fine with that. As long as it is done privately." Brian swept his hand along the pale cheek that was a contrast to his own skin, his voice becoming deep and husky. "I don't doubt how our arguments will end."

 

Justin grunted, forcing himself not to become too affected by Brian's casual touch. "Is that so, Your Highness? Perhaps some nights you and your autocratic self will make me seek my rest somewhere other than your royal bedchamber."

 

"Now, who said anything about rest?" Brian asked him, his eyes resting hungrily on Justin's lips that were now shining from the blond continuing to dab at them with his tongue. "If you don't stop moistening your lips, I am going to be forced to make more practical use of that talented little tongue."

 

A flush stained his cheeks a moment later when he heard a throat clearing discreetly behind him. He had no doubt who it was... and why they had been interrupted. It was time to make his decision. Justin knew that decision had been made from the moment he had felt safe to believe Brian's words, along with his intentions. "I think this discussion should be tabled until later..."

 

Arching a brow, inwardly knowing, at least, more hopeful now, that he would soon be sending Ben away, he flickered his eyes briefly to his expectant friend and guard, slightly grimacing at the amusement on Ben's face. Fuck. The man read him entirely too well. "Later? Well, that's encouraging. You have your answer, then?"

 

"Yes, dear Sultan. I have your answer." Justin rolled his eyes at Ben snickering from behind him. This man was no mere servant, although he tried to represent himself in that manner. His respect and loyalty to the Sultan was something of another time. In his previous life, he had never viewed anything to compare. His eyes warm on the waiting ruler, Justin softly answered, "I'll stay here with you."

 

A breath that he hadn't known himself to be holding suddenly whooshed from his lungs, his eyes closing briefly before he opened them and looked at Ben's amused, yet extremely happy expression. "I think you can safely deliver Lindsay to the airport. It seems she will be flying solo."

 

"Very good, Sire..." Ben murmured. He began to move away, before he turned to speak in his most official tone. "By the way, Your Highness... I took the liberty of canceling any meetings you had scheduled for the day. I figured you might be otherwise entangled..."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on his meddling friend/servant. They narrowed even more sharply when Justin giggled in response. "You are fortunate that you decided wisely, Benjamin." Dismissing Ben with a nod, knowing that he needed to get Lindsay to the airport, Brian returned his attention to the boy that he couldn't wait to get his hands back on. "I wouldn't be too amused, little fucker. It's going to be an extremely long day for you. And an even longer night..."

 

Provocatively, Justin ran his tongue over his lips, smirking mischievously when Brian's eyes darkened in response. The Sultan was predictable in such a moment. His lust was always quick to flare to life. Justin knew he didn't want him any other way. Slowly, he slid his hands up Brian's chest, right now wishing the robe was gone and that he could more easily get to the gorgeous body of the man beneath. "You have far too many clothes on... Sultan. Especially for what we both seem to have in mind."

 

"Stop..." Brian growled in his most authoritative tone. Brian tightly grasped the hands of the playful blond's wandering hands, knowing he couldn't allow this to be escalated any further - here and now. He wanted the man too fucking badly. Not that he hadn't ever taken one, or more of his slaves within the confines of the harem; he still didn't wish to be caught in the gardens by one of his servants - availing himself of the beautiful blond boy that had become the virtual world to him. No, he wanted privacy on this day.

 

Smirking, knowing that his touch was affecting the not-so-controlled Sultan, "Is there a problem... Your Highness?"

 

Cheeky little twat, he thought to himself. He remembered back to what he had feared as their last night together. As frenzied as his possession had been, it had been nothing to what would be in store for the boy today. Last night, after temporarily relieving himself of the lust that had been raging within him, he couldn't get away from him fast enough. Spending the night in Justin's arms, in the same bed with him, had been an unbearable thought... just in the knowledge that it would be the last time. Justin had now viewed him at his best, and his worst. It was time to show the boy exactly what kind of beast he had tamed.

 

Brian smiled ferally. Tamed in a manner of speaking. He could never be docile. Justin was aware of that and seemed to enjoy pushing his boundaries. Today, Justin would understand the primitive, possessive beast that raged inside of him. It felt full-blown now. Perhaps it was the idea that Justin would be the ‘one' and for certain, the only one now. All of his desires were more obviously focused on him now. In truth, they had been for some time... but now, they both accepted that reality. "Let's go," he demanded. "What I have in mind isn't for public display..."

 

Justin moaned, his breathing immediately catching at the lust that had totally transformed Brian's face. He swallowed with great difficulty. He had viewed lust in Brian's eyes before... but nothing like this. He looked almost barbaric in his intensity... and it was the hottest thing Justin had seen - ever. His voice a mere whisper, Justin responded, "Lead on then, Sultan. I'm ready... and for the first time, I am all yours - heart, mind, and body."

 

Unable to resist the call, Brian smashed his lips over Justin's, his words urging the territorial beast on. "Yes..." Brian hissed. "No matter what has changed since your arrival, that will always be the same. "You. Are. Mine." Unspeaking of the words, yet sensing Justin was aware of them all the same, Brian led him in the direction of the house, his thoughts more than clear.

 

He is mine... and I am just as much his. On this day, they would each understand that more fully.

 

TBC