- Text Size +

 

Three Months Later

 

Ben smiled from his vantage point against the fence as he heard the shuffling, and not-so-subtle footsteps approaching from behind him. Brandon. It had amazed him in the past month how much of a constant Brandon had been in his life. They were just friends, but as time went on, he could see it maturing into much more. There wasn't a doubt that Brandon hoped for that. As the days passed, he began to think he could want the same.

 

In the beginning, they had been comrades... of a sort. Michael had used and betrayed both of them. For him, it had been a process of accepting the fact that he had given his heart to the wrong man... to a man that had obviously never loved him. And Brandon... his life had been thrown into turmoil, with him doubting his self-worth and judgment. He had been surprised when Brandon accepted the Sultan's offer to stay indefinitely. For some reason, he had thought that Brandon would be resentful, and hurt by his former master's devotion to Justin. The two lovers had only grown closer each day since Justin had elected to stay. In the face of the world, the Sultan was the same man of power... at least politically; however, on a personal level, there was contentment and peace that was indescribable. Ben knew he couldn't be any happier for his much-deserving master.

 

Brandon stopped when he was directly beside the beautiful, and kind security expert... a man that he had developed deep feelings for. He wasn't sure when it had happened. They had become instant friends. The common bond of Michael existed between them. One that would always hang over them, but time lessening the effects of the treachery inflicted on them both. He smiled as he looked at the sight on the large outdoor blanket, shaking his head in wonder. "It never ceases to amaze, does it?"

 

Chuckling, Ben didn't even need to ask what Brandon now referred to. "I was traveling with the Sultan when he met Justin. Even then, I knew something was different, but I never imagined it would lead to this." Ben looked away from the Sultan, Justin, and Gus having a leisurely luncheon outdoors, to encompass Brandon with an intense look. "It doesn't bother you that Justin won the Sultan's heart? I know you used to have deep and very strong feelings for your former master."

 

"Yes, that's true. I loved him, Ben... but hear me well. I wasn't in love with him. I know you are aware of the difference." When Ben nodded in understanding, Brandon continued, "I was in a bad place when the Sultan found me. Initially, I had to talk him into taking me with him. He worried that I was in a state of confusion and that I wasn't ready for such a commitment. In many ways, he saved my life. The sex was unbelievable; I won't even attempt to deny that. I guess what I'm trying to say is this - I respect him, my loyalty to him is absolute - something else that I know the two of us have in common. However, that being said, I wish him only happiness in his new life with Justin. In different ways, I think they are both fortunate."

 

"I couldn't agree more. No matter how different they are, and the worlds they each come from, somehow they complete each other..." Ben mused aloud, his eyes warm on the two of them, and young Gus laughing as he spoke to the two adults in heartwarming animation.

 

"I'm glad it worked out. The most surprising part was how the other slaves left without too much protest. Of course, the master set them up with a great start in their new lives, but they were all devoted and enamored of him."

 

Ben looked at Brandon shrewdly. "As were you, my friend."

 

"I won't deny that. I close that chapter of my life with no regrets."

 

"And your work in the stables? You find that challenging enough for now?" Ben asked, hoping he wasn't displaying more than idle curiosity... uncertain if he wanted to admit how much the idea of Brandon leaving the island disturbed him.

 

Brandon turned away from the sight of the pure domesticated bliss on the blanket, to flash Ben a bright, yet knowing smile. "I love horses; I always have. When the Sultan told me about his stable manager reaching retirement age, I jumped at the opportunity. Not only do I get to stay on the island that has been a home to me more than any other place, but I get to spend the bulk of my time with horseflesh. They are infinitely safer than humans..."

 

Ben winced. He knew that was a dig at Michael... and for the first time in what was a very long time, the pain didn't stab into his heart, nor did he feel the desire to issue any sort of defense. He had long ago reached the understanding that Michael's actions had no real defense. In giving one, he just made himself look like a fool. Michael had done a good enough job of that on his own. "Yeah, I guess so. friend. I'm glad you're happy, Brandon... and just as glad that you want to stay here."

 

"I'm happy you feel that way... and I want to ask you something. You can say no if you want. It won't change our friendship if you do. I- I just have to know." Brandon wasn't sure he was going about this in the right way, but he had to know if Ben was as attracted to him as he was to him. He had danced around this for weeks now... perhaps even longer. It just seemed like the time to lay all the cards on the table.

 

"I'm intrigued..." Ben started with a frown. "What is it?"

 

Brandon moved closer, ready to move ahead if Ben gave him the assent. "I know we're friends... but lately, I've had thoughts and feelings that far extend that. If I'm way off here and you have no interest in me, or if it's even too soon, I'll keep it to myself and not mention it again until you're ready. I- I just had to know..."

 

Ben smiled, knowing exactly where this was heading. "I feel the same, Brandon. I have for a while now. To be honest, I'm not sure if I am ready for a full-on relationship and what that entails, but I do know that I care deeply about you. I would like to explore where this could go."

 

His tongue sliding out to moisten his lips, Brandon's smile turned more sensual. "I think I know a perfect place to start... and one that could test the waters, so to speak."

 

Groaning at that particular look on Brandon's face, Ben realized he might be more ready than he'd ever thought himself to be. "I'm listening..."

 

"Good." Brandon's voice was a low purr, his hand reaching up to softly brush against the back of Ben's neck. "Can I kiss you, Ben? That's all I'm asking for... just a kiss."

 

"Just a kiss," Ben repeated, his eyes closing momentarily as he thought of those soft lips touching his own. He wasn't sure how he knew them to be soft... for some reason, he just knew they would be. "I'd like that, Brandon." His attention fully on the lips of the hot blond that leaned in toward him, he didn't see his master watching from the distance, a definite smile of approval on his face.

 


 

Brian frowned as he entered the harem, a slight bit worried that Justin had arranged to meet him here. After his extended outdoor lunch with Justin and Gus, he had returned directly to his office, his correspondence falling behind in recent weeks. He had been more than a bit surprised when his guard informed him that Justin wished to meet him in his long vacated harem. What could the reason be? Could his volatile blond be angry that the harem still existed? Shrugging his shoulders, he realized he would discover his answers once he came face-to-face with the beguiling instigator of this meeting.

 

Stepping inside, Brian called out, "Justin? Come out, come out, wherever you are..." His dick immediately hardened when he noticed candles lit all around the room, the fragrant essence exuding in the room, a sign that it had been prepared for his pleasure... and for his alone. What was his boy up to now?

 

Not showing himself yet, Justin remained behind the semi-transparent curtain, his voice huskily calling out, "Please make yourself comfortable on the sofa, Master. I will be with you in a moment..."

 

Master? Fuck... what was the little devil up to now? He remembered longing to hear that title falling from Justin's lips in a manner of respect and adoration, and not the sarcasm he had given to it on the few times he'd spoken it. Why now when he treated Justin as an equal... or as much as he could in the face of the world? Taking his seat on the sofa, his eyes widened as Justin approached, his hands carrying a tray of exotic fruits... and the most appealing sight of all - Justin clad in his former harem attire. "What are you up to, twat?"

 

"Up to, Master?" Justin cooed, placing the tray on the table in front of him... deliberately turning so Brian would get a close-up view of his nearly naked ass. "Nothing at all. That is, nothing except pleasing you in every possible way."

 

Brian's cock continued to thicken. As his eyes swept down Justin's oiled body, he groaned when he watched Justin plucking a ripened grape from the stem, rubbing it across his lips, before slowly opening his mouth to let it slip inside. Teasing, provocative, little fucker. Barely restraining the urge to pull the tempting little blond onto his lap, and proceed in taking his entirely too fuckable body in every way possible, Brian softly growled, "I thought you didn't want to be my slave, little boy? In fact, this harem was repellent to you. Or, has something changed?"

 

"Hmmm, no... not exactly," he replied evasively. Justin moved away from the tray of fruit, aligning his body so that he straddled Brian's legs, one of his surrounding each of his own. He rubbed his bare chest against Brian's fully clothed body, his hands clutching at the robes that covered him. "I think that Master is wearing far too many clothes..."

 

Swearing, failing to keep his hands to himself, he reached around and grabbed at Justin's ass, his fingers opening and closing on the smooth, soft flesh... his control barely manageable with the lust that was now driving him. Brian's voice was as rough as gravel when he spoke, "I don't have to tell you how badly I want to fuck you - here and now; however, I want answers first. What the fuck are you doing, Justin?"

 

Leaning back, Justin smiled at Brian's glowering, yet lustful expression. Poor man. He had to be so confused right now. As much as he loved playing this game, he couldn't move this along to a mutually satisfying conclusion until he answered the ruler's questions. "Okay. It's really very simple. You gave up a way of life, and I really didn't give up anything. I don't really have much to give, but I began to think about it. Why should you give up the harem, or even close it off? The slaves are gone. That's all that really mattered. I just wanted to be the only one. The locale doesn't matter."

 

Managing to focus on the words, ever aware of Justin's body that was barely covered and so accessible to his every desire, Brian huskily prompted him, "What exactly are you saying?"

 

"I'm saying that I think it would be fun for us to revert to our former roles - from time to time, here in the harem. I could be your slave boy; in fact, your favorite little toy... yours to command and take as the primitive in you most desires. Then, afterward... we leave this room, and you are satisfied in knowing that you can have me essentially on your former terms, but mine as well."

 

"The best of both worlds." Brian smiled at his much-adored lover, thinking he couldn't possibly love him more than he did right now. "You are just amazing, Justin Taylor. I was content with our arrangement, but you managed to surprise and delight me again."

 

"I do aim to please, Sultan..." Justin purred, his eyes moving in love and desire over the beautiful brunet ruler.

 

His hand reaching up to lightly caress Justin's lower lip, Brian rasped, "I think it's time to move onto the pleasing, then."

 

Justin moved from Brian's lap and watched as his lover hurriedly disrobed, knowing exactly how the man most wanted to be pleasured. Moving onto his knees, his eyes hungry on Brian's engorged cock, Justin whispered, "In this room, I am your possession... your most cherished slave. Inside these walls, I am everything that you desire. That is my compromise... and one that I hope brings you pleasure."

 

Brian rolled his lips under, as he surveyed the beautiful boy with an adoring expression, one that he doubted he could ever enunciate properly. As Justin went to work on his enthusiastic organ, Brian lightly stroked his soft, blond hair. His words were barely audible when he spoke, "Inside or outside of these walls, you will forever be all that I desire. Not only the Sultan's possession, but also the ruler of his heart."

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

This concludes Sultan's Possesion. There will be a sequel: Sultan's Revenge, that will start being posted tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone who read and especially those that took the time to leave a review.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.