- Text Size +

 

Justin's eyes stared stonily ahead as they made the slow progression on Brian's horse. He gritted his teeth, his humiliation complete at how the arrogant Sultan maintained a proprietary grasp upon his waist, his mouth moving against the side of his face and neck as he maneuvered his horse forward. In Justin's opinion, their progression was far too slow. "Your Highness..." Justin whispered in his most sarcastic of tones, "Is this at all necessary?"

 

"Hmmm?" Brian queried, his hands slipping underneath the buttons of Justin's shirt, determined to have as much pleasure on this ride as possible. There wasn't a doubt in his mind, his pleasure would be short-lived with this one today. Justin displayed absolutely no signs of acquiescing soon. "Extremely necessary, my pet. And the tone needs to be gone before we reach my home." His hands slid upward to circle Justin's nipples, his fingers beginning to urgently tug on them. "Do you understand?"

 

"Of course, oh exalted one. I love to follow your bidding. Isn't that the protocol response? Blah, blah, blah..." Justin droned on obliquely. Justin immediately gasped at the jolt he felt when the horse came to an abrupt stop, his body slamming backwards against the Sultan. "What the hell!" he exclaimed, only to turn and be met by the coldest set of eyes he'd ever seen.

 

Brian's breathing escalated, right now, it wasn't in the presence of lust... now it was the anger only derived when he was the victim of blatant disrespect. It wasn't a condition he was accustomed to enduring. "I am not cautioning you for my health... nor for the sole purpose of hearing such platitudes falling from your mouth." His back tensed as his riding party moved in closer behind him, knowing his time of privacy would soon be over, at least, until he enforced their distance again. In a much lower voice, Brian spat out emphatically, "I am a man of extreme power, Justin. That position commands respect. Those who do not give it, are expected to be punished. I am trying to protect you from that!"

 

Justin bowed his head, the mockery blazing in his eyes. "How magnanimous of you. I will try to do better."

 

Once his well-intentioned, yet meddling guards approached, Brian swore at them in the fiercest of Arab tongues. He knew they had advanced out of concern for his well-being, but enough was enough. At this rate, they would never get home. Thankfully, they were getting closer. His eyes remained affixed to them until they had retreated to the position he desired, he didn't return his attention to Justin until their privacy was precisely as he had wanted. "Now... where were we?"

 

"Can we just get to wherever we're going? I'm hot, tired, and so over this entire day..." Justin replied wearily.

 

Brian chuckled, returning the horse to motion, still unable to resist touching Justin. He had never wanted a man like he did this rebellious boy. That in itself was saying a lot. He had enjoyed a large number of men, only some of which resided in his harem. None of them had ever provoked and tempted him as this captivating blond. He needed to get that under control. He didn't wish to display favoritism in any form in front of his other slaves. As their master, he could always elevate one to favorite; however, to add a newcomer, and clearly establish that he is the most desired man he had ever found, that would only create turmoil in his home, and within the harem. In addition, that would spell difficulty for Justin. Truly, that wasn't what he wanted. It was his deepest desire, whether realized or not, that Justin would come to love this land and his place in it. A high hope for certain, but one he was determined to secure.

 

"Is it much farther?" Justin couldn't resist asking, not quite realizing his head had begun to settle back into Brian's chest in a position of comfort and security. Had he realized that, he would have sat up straight and rebelled - comfort be damned.

 

Pulling Justin tighter against him, Brian paused to breathe in the scent of Justin's hair, the softness stirring his senses. His voice was gruff when he whispered, "Not far at all." He returned his hands to a more comforting, and secure hold around Justin's waist, at this moment, content with simply having the young man in his arms. He felt good, and more than that, he felt right. Brian knew he could become accustomed to ending his days with this man nestled in his arms. He only hoped Justin became just as enamored of that idea as well.

 

"So, uhhh, what happens when we arrive?" Justin asked, uncertain if he wanted the answer, but knowing he needed to know what his most immediate fate had in store for him.

 

"You will get cleaned up, and changed into harem attire. There will be time for you to rest before dinner this evening. That is when you will be formally introduced to everyone." Brian was dreading that part of the day, and not for the reason he should be. He should be hesitant due to the disruption that Justin had the capability of causing, but it was more serious than that. As much as he tried not to have the thought, he hated sharing Justin with the rest of his household tonight. On the night of his return, Brian knew it was less than ideal to spend some quality time with his new possession. Gus would command a great deal of his attention, as would the rest of his staff - his harem included. Sadly, Justin's seduction wouldn't commence tonight.

 

"I'll meet them at dinner? But wouldn't I meet them right away - if - I am dwelling with them?" Justin scrunched his nose up as confusion assailed him. He didn't understand how any of this worked. It was his hope he would understand it, at least, for as long as he was forced to remain here.

 

Brian smiled, Justin's confusion not lost on him. "Typically, yes. However, on your first day, there are certain procedures. My physician will examine you, and you will be bathed, oiled, and fitted for the finest of silken garments. I accept only the best to touch the skin of my possessions."

 

Justin shuddered. He hated that inference of the Sultan's 'possessions'. He didn't care how long he remained here, he would never view himself as such. Never! Unable to resist, Justin cattily responded, "I thought you said another man wouldn't be allowed to touch me. Or do you have a woman bathing me?" Justin didn't say the words, but he really hoped it wasn't the latter. That would be degrading and offensive; of course, he realized that could just be the beginning of such injustices he was about to face in this new world.

 

"Your personal servant is a eunuch. You will get nowhere in any attempts to entice him, nor will you have the interest to do so. You will find that lacking insignificant in comparison to his loyalty, and skill." Brian's hands smoothed over Justin's stomach, barely restraining the urge to briefly caress his cock that he knew to be waiting beneath. He felt he had waited a lifetime to touch and explore all of him, even though it had only been a matter of days. This night would be interminable. Tomorrow the true hunt will commence. Justin would find it much more intense than the one of today.

 

"It seems that you have everything covered." Justin squinted as he could see a large estate in the distance. The size told him this must be the Sultan's home. It was unbelievable to him that they had to arrive on horseback. He had noticed vehicles moving about the island; the Sultan could have summoned for one in an instant. For some reason, he had wished for a delayed arrival. Recalling how the Sultan's hands had been on him the entire journey, he really didn't have to question why. "Tell me, Sultan..." Justin knew it to be unwise to cast out this last dig, but sometimes temptation was just too great. This was one of those times. "Do you feel so inferior that you need to use old, impotent men as servants for your harem slaves? It does make one wonder about your true prowess..."

 

Brian tightened his grip on Justin's waist, his mouth moving to rest next to his ear. "Justin, I urge you to halt in your efforts to provoke me. If you struggle so much with my control of you, think about this scenario for a moment... You are now enslaved in what is a primitive and unfamiliar land - at least for you - I am the one man that can keep you safe. Not only that, but I can also make your time here both content and luxurious. Continue to push me, and your way could become much more difficult..."

 

"I don't want any luxury that comes from you!" Justin looked back at the enraged Sultan, a similar rage swelling within him. "What don't you get about the fact that I don't want to be here? I want to be where I am free to make my own choices - whether good or bad; I want to go home!"

 

The horse was reigned in and pulled to a full stop. Brian stepped down from his horse, he lifted his hand to assist Justin in the way down. With his other hand, he moved it in a long sweeping arc. "Take a look around, my own, you are home. I am giving you time to learn your new surroundings, and come to terms with how things are done in my land. Tonight, you will meet the others. Should you show disrespect to any of them, or to any member of my staff, your consequences will be dire." Brian cast a stern look on his new slave, at this moment wondering if he had made the right decision, despite the fact of wanting him more than anything he could ever remember.

 

"Perhaps that is my way out, then! You will tire of disciplining me... and not getting what you want!" Justin hissed, refusing to look too intently at the beauty of the Sultan's home. He wouldn't allow himself to embrace it, this land, or any of the people that lived on it. This way of life was abhorrent to him. He wouldn't view it any other way - not now or ever.

 

"Let me be clear just one more time, Justin." Brian hauled the boy against his chest, his arms wrapping tightly around him. He knew they didn't have much time together; soon his staff and family would be out to greet him. His alone time with Justin wouldn't be until much later. "I took you because I wanted you, not because I gave a damn how you felt about it. Adapt to your life quickly. I can make it either heaven or hell for you. As I've already told you - it's your choice what you make of it. I would suggest you choose wisely!"

 

 

TBC