- Text Size +

 

Justin glared at the giggling slave girls as he was admitted into the room that would be his final stage of preparation. It wasn't that he found the girls particularly offensive. How could he when he couldn't understand a word they spoke? They were attentive, perhaps a bit too much, their eyes moving over him in more than casual interest. Perhaps the controlling Sultan didn't typically go to these extremes to secure a new addition into his harem. Their curiosity bespoke of them finding the situation odd, and completely unfamiliar. Justin decided that didn't really matter. His presence here was abhorrent to him. Ending it was all that mattered.

 

Despite his irritation at his new life, Justin couldn't help looking around. He wasn't quite sure what this room was; however, he was certain he was about to find out. A massage table was in the center, next to it was an array of assorted oils and various tools. He remembered the Sultan speaking of him being 'oiled' in his preparations. Moving closer to it, his eyes touching on the exotic display, Justin shrugged his shoulders. Perhaps this part wouldn't be the end of the world. What would come after was what concerned him the most.

 

So lost in his inspection of the room that held a variety of tables, and devices that he assumed was to soothe and enhance, Justin didn't hear the door opening and closing behind him... nor of the silent footsteps that lightly proceeded in his direction. His mind was too caught up in what would most likely happen after these final preparations. Whether he saw the Sultan again tonight, or not, and... he hoped he didn't, Justin knew he would probably meet his soon-to-be harem buddies. He shuddered at the very thought of that.

 

"I am sorry if I have kept you waiting." Bowing to the waist, he slowly straightened, his face filled with the warmth of welcome, along with an assessing look only derived from a man that took great pride in his trade. "Allow me to introduce myself, Sir. I am Ormond. I have been assigned as your servant."

 

A cunning gleam entered Justin's eyes. "My servant? Doesn't that mean you have to do what I say?"

 

A slight smile followed; it was gone almost as quickly as it arrived. "Not exactly, Sir. I am to see to your comfort... although, my primary responsibility is to see that you are protected, and always ready to receive your Sultan at a moment's notice."

 

"Let's correct one thing, Ormond. He's your Sultan. Not mine..." Justin spat out the words, uncaring of how out of line his outburst might be.

 

Ormond sighed. This was how it was going to be. He had figured as much when the Sultan had taken him aside and requested he not only serve this new addition to his harem, but to treat him kindly as well. This young man could become very special to his Sultan... if the boy behaved appropriately. At this point, that didn't seem likely to happen. "Let's be very clear, young Justin. You are now living on Sultan Amir's island. Presently, you are being groomed for the Sultan's harem; therein - he is your Sultan. Now... please disrobe and lay face down on the table. It is time to begin your preparation, and introduction to the harem."

 

Justin glared at the old man that seemed far too loyal to the Sultan - a man who was unworthy of such respect... in his opinion. Dropping the robe, Justin barely noticed the lack of interest in the much older man's eyes, before he remembered his 'servant' was a eunuch. That state of being greatly interested him. Not thinking of how it could be an unpleasant or even painful subject for Ormond, Justin laid out on the table, his body tense when the first droplets of warm oil were placed on his skin. Curiously, he asked, "So, you're a eunuch. How did that come about? I mean, did the Sultan do that to you?"

 

His eyes looking off into the distance, Ormond's countenance became more bleak. Shaking his head at how the young man had no idea of the possible horrors he could be opening up for review, he casually answered, "Indeed. I am a eunuch. In every sense of the word." He rubbed the oil into Justin's skin, quickly discerning his master had quite a prize with this one. At least, physically... the rest wouldn't be determined tonight. He could imagine the lusty Sultan would admire the pale, unblemished skin. None in his harem had such a pallor. All were darkly toned, and still with skin that remained unflawed. Realizing he hadn't answered the last part of Justin's question, thinking it was the most ludicrous of thoughts, he told him, "No, Sultan Amir had nothing to do with my castration. My former master was quite savage and left nothing to chance. It was by chance that brought Sultan Amir into my world. I am forever thankful for that day; the Sultan changed my life. Even more than that - he saved it."

 

He looked over his shoulder, frowning when he saw the pain on Ormond's face. Lowering his head back down, Justin shamefully told him, "I'm sorry, Ormond. I shouldn't have asked something so personal... and so obviously painful. I'm glad the Sultan rescued you, though. Despite how I feel about his dealings with me, I'm glad he can act honorably as well."

 

Ormond continued with his task, his hands moving down Justin's body, his eyes staring straight ahead, the familiarity of his work so common he really didn't need to watch his progress. "He can be very honorable. I have a feeling you will find that out in time."

 

Justin snorted. "I doubt that. I rub him the wrong way. Such acts of kindness won't be coming my way."

 

"Your life here is what you make of it, young Justin." His mind completely on the task at hand, realizing time was quickly slipping away, Ormond curtly requested, "If you could roll over, Sir."

 

Rolling over, his first thought was that he could get used to this treatment. Excluding the highly invasive physical exam he had been given by the Sultan's doctor, this part of his so-called preparations had been more than pleasant. He smiled at the impassive servant, unable to resist commenting. "I could definitely get used to this."

 

"Sultan Amir is very good to his slaves... especially those in the harem. All he expects from them is obedience and loyalty; in return, they have his protection, and a life of luxury."

 

"Obedience..." Justin sneered. "Clearly he picked the wrong man..."

 

Ormond nearly groaned when he heard the door opening and closing behind them. Only one person would enter without asking for permission - the one man that had no reason to ask for anything. Reaching for a towel to dry his hands, Ormond turned and faced the Sultan that stood leaning against the closed door, his eyes blazing as they moved over Justin that still reclined on the table, his body naked, and slick with oil. "Your Highness..." Ormond bowed to the waist, remaining in place until the Sultan permitted him to rise.

 

"Leave us..." Brian bit out, his eyes scorching over the display his newest slave presented to him. He had chosen so very well. The boy was beautiful, and without a doubt, the hottest thing he had ever seen.

 

Justin scrambled to his feet, his hands urgently reaching for the robe he had previously shed, knowing this meeting could get out of control quickly while in his current state of undress. He watched as the eunuch, his apparent new servant, made a hasty exit from the room, barely noticing Ormond's words welcoming the Sultan home. Justin waited until they were once more alone, before spitting out - "Haven't you degraded me enough? You have to burst in here uninvited at such a time!?"

 

Brian moved away from the door, his eyes glittering in lust as he approached. The boy needed to understand his place, at the very least, his new station in life. He had no problem with giving that lesson. "In case it has escaped your notice, Justin, everything in my home is my possession." His eyes continued to slide over Justin in the deepest, most primal hunger he had ever known. "I mean everything..."

 

"I know exactly what you mean," Justin grumbled, forcing himself not to stare into those lust-blown eyes that were slowly turning black. "You possess everything... or so you think."

 

"Really," Brian rasped, his eyes, as well as his body smoldering now. It didn't matter that he realized tonight was too soon - he wanted his new prize tonight. He hadn't given up on having that desire fulfilled. "I think time will resolve that in your mind, Justin. I already own you; very soon, I will possess your body as well."

 

Justin's back tensed, his eyes warily watching Brian circling him, unable to avert his eyes from the spectacular sight his captor made in this aggressive hunting mode. Despite his contempt for the man, and his circumstances, the Sultan was hotter than any man had a right to be. He only hoped that knowledge didn't cause a problem for him. "I wouldn't count on that, Sultan. You will get tired of my resistance in time. Giving up, or slaking your lust with your other slaves will be your only choice."

 

"You have no idea of the pressure I can exert." Brian's hand reached out and loosened the tie on Justin's robe, right now, only wanting to feast his eyes on the body he had glimpsed so briefly stretched out on the massage table. "Open it freely. I want to look at you."

 

Forcing himself to remain strong and completely resistant, regardless of how the Sultan made his body feel, Justin raised his chin, his eyes cold as he stared into the eyes that were the definition of molten heat. "No, I won't. Hear me well, Sultan. I intend to resist you in all things - not just the big things, but in everything. It's time you accepted that."

 

Brian's nostrils flared, his hands dropping to his sides. He could force this issue, but he wasn't going to do that. At least, not this time. He had to prove he wasn't the monster Justin perceived him to be. In time, Justin would understand this was how things worked in his world. Until then, patience would benefit him the most. The only problem he could foresee was his temper and lust playing a deciding factor in his actions. "Get dressed..." he growled, walking away, and back toward the door to await him. "It's time for you to meet your new roommates... I will be escorting you; as well as establishing the rules that will now become your law."

 

"I hate you. That will never change." Justin moved away from him, and into the small room to change into what he knew to be his awaiting harem attire. He might have lost another preliminary battle, but he had glimpsed a flicker of emotion in the Sultan's eyes when professing his hatred. Of course, he didn't hate him, but he did hate this situation. The all-powerful Sultan would realize he wasn't defenseless. He would find his weakness and exploit it until he willingly sent him away.

 

The true battle of wills hadn't even begun yet. It was still unknown which of them would prevail. At this point one thing was apparent - neither one of them intended to surrender.

 

TBC