- Text Size +

 

"I am NOT to be disturbed, Hajar... not under any circumstances!" Brian's nostrils flared as his eyes drilled into the young guard, mindful that his normal guard was presently watching over his son while Ben was busy seeing that Lindsay had a safe departure back to America. Taking a deep breath, realizing that he couldn't be quite so close-minded, he amended, "Obviously, that doesn't include my son or anything that pertains to him."

 

His head downcast, the guard hurriedly answered, "Yes, of course, Your Highness."

 

Dismissing his guard with a curt nod, Brian pushed Justin into his suite of rooms, pausing only to bolt the door that had no true need to be locked. No man within his palace would dare enter into his private chambers... unless he specifically summoned them to do so. His eyes hungrily roved over the blond he ached to devour, his tone nothing short of a feral growl. "Now that we are alone, why don't you proceed in your teasing little games; that is - if you dare..."

 

Justin was about to respond with a retort that would be at the height of provocative... but it all changed when he looked at the stark hunger on Brian's face. His breath that he had been about to expel in a lighthearted laugh was pushed back into his throat, making him breathless and incoherent. He couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful primitive that now eyed him as if he were the last drop of water on the most desolate of deserts. In an instant, he felt consumed. His laugh eventually came out; however, it wasn't mocking or of a teasing nature. This time it was filled with nervous anticipation. Swallowing with difficulty, Justin could only whimper, "B-Brian?"

 

"Turn around..." Brian hissed, his hands effortlessly reaching around the blond to unsnap his jeans, and pull the zipper down, fluidly removing the denim that was now offensive to him. It wouldn't have mattered to him how fine the material was. Anything that hid Justin's body from him right now was abhorrent to him. Brian's lips twisted into a feral smile when his hand gripped Justin's cock, his other hand slipping around to fondle the balls that cradled his beautifully engorged organ. Moving closer, still clothed in his robes, Brian tugged at Justin's dick, his mouth moving to bite at the boy's neck, his desire never more heightened than it was right now.

 

Panting as Brian's skilled hand began pulling on his cock, he felt his legs trembling, uncertain if he could stand under this bittersweet torture for long. "I- I can't stand it, B-Brian. N-need you too fucking much..."

 

Brian growled ferociously. "Is that so?" His tongue licked and bit along Justin's neck, down to his shoulder, before moving back up again. "You were going to give this up..." Brian muttered almost angrily. Every time he thought of how close he had come to losing this man that meant the fucking world to him, he wanted to commit violent acts of aggression. Tugging on Justin's dick even faster, sweat dripping from his brow, Brian's chest tightened as he continued to think about what his life would have been like if Justin had elected to step on that plane today. He couldn't bear the thought of it, or of it ever being an issue again. "You're leaking already... hard and aching for me. No man can ever make you feel like I do... and yet, you wanted to leave me..."

 

"No! Never!" Justin insisted, barely able to speak through gritted teeth. "I- I thought we had settled this... and you want to reprimand me now!?" Justin nearly howled when Brian unexpectedly twisted his dick in such a manner that he saw instant stars in his eyes. "B-Brian... I can't stand it. N-need to come..."

 

"And so you shall..." Brian hissed in the shell of Justin's ear, his tongue continuing to lick, and teeth biting, every section of skin his mouth could reach. Before the night was over, he would taste every last inch of his blond - over and over again. He knew unequivocally that satiation would never be possible. He felt slightly guilty over his harsh, yet impassioned words. They had settled this... but the reality suddenly overwhelmed him. He loved Justin. And he had almost lost him. His knees felt weak in that realization.

 

Releasing the treasure he held in his hand, Brian backed off just long enough to rip his robes from his body, his clothes following just as quickly. Pausing only long enough to sheath his dick, Brian lubricated it, before quickly applying a generous portion to Justin's twitching hole. "Place your palms flat against the door. And don't be alarmed. Everything from this side of the door is soundproof." Brian slowly ran his hands down Justin's back, firmly moving to squeeze the delicious mounds of flesh that were of absolute perfection to him. "We won't be making it to the bed, just yet..." Brian growled, his body moving into position, his cock slamming into the unsuspecting, yet more than ready blond in one smooth stroke. "Push back against me. Show me how much you want my cock..."

 

Justin couldn't do anything else. Brian had filled him in an instant, and nothing had ever felt better to him. "So g-good, Brian. Fuck..." he cried out when Brian's hand returned to his oozing dick, his hand moving in quick order to send him over the edge. He knew he wouldn't last long... and right now, he thought that was a good thing. Moving this celebration to the bedroom was probably best for both of them. For there wasn't a doubt in his mind - this was going to be one long day... and night.

 

Brian pumped relentlessly into the tight warmth that was unlike any he had ever had, one hand tightly gripping Justin's hip, while the other steadily jerked on Justin's cock. Sweat continued to drip from his body, his heart racing as he gave himself over to the most intense pleasure he had ever known. His mouth fell to the back of Justin's neck, his lips sucking and biting on the pale, beautiful flesh. His boy would be marked in the morning... but that was fine with him. He was proud of the fact that he and Justin were together. Soon everyone would reel in shock that the promiscuous Sultan had fallen hard for his former slave. He didn't care who knew it. If Justin wanted it more private, that would be fine as well. At this point, he wanted to be what Justin wanted him to be... quickly accepting that Justin's wants were now nearly identical to his own.

 

Gasping as Brian would pull out, only to slam back into him at full force, Justin felt his release swiftly approaching, the tremble in his legs, and the vibrations within him all signs that he would soon be spiraling into mindless bliss. "B-Brian, please..."

 

Growling as he increased his pace, knowing they were both of a similar mind, Brian rubbed the tip of his thumb over the leaking slit, squeezing and pulling on Justin's cock as he continued to ram into the most perfect ass ever created. "Let go, Justin. Give it to me now. Your pleasure is my pleasure... "

 

If his mind had been functioning clearly, Justin would have thought he couldn't have said it better himself. Lost to the bliss found from Brian's ministrations, Justin felt his release overtaking him, his hips thrusting forward both from his motions and Brian's frenzied thrusts. His legs trembling even more now, Justin worried how much longer he could stand on his own. When Brian released his grip on his cock, and slid his hand to grasp his other hip, Justin realized his lover was doing it more to keep him steady on his feet. After a few more deep, penetrating thrusts, Brian shouted out his release, his body slick with sweat as it brushed against his own.

 

Slowly pulling out, and even more slowly coming back down to earth, Brian emitted a satisfied laugh, his hands moving to soothingly run up and down Justin's spine. "That was fucking amazing."

 

"It was the best, Brian." Justin turned around to face his lover, a beaming smile on his face. "You were wild... savage at times."

 

Brian slightly grimaced. He wasn't sure he could change that beast in him that could totally take charge. "Does that bother you? I'm not sure I can be any different... especially in regard to a hot little blond that tempts me far beyond my limits..."

 

"Bother me?" Justin repeated. "Fuck no. I think it's hot." Justin leaned up and kissed Brian, his lips parting against Brian's, their lips moving together in a fully synchronized rhythm... both of them instinctively knowing what the other wanted, and needed. He pulled back to look lovingly at the beautiful ruler, wondering how he could have ever thought to leave him. "You are the most desirable man I've ever known. Perhaps the most aggravating as well, but I can accept that if it means I get to be with you."

 

"It appears that you're stuck with me, Mr. Taylor. I doubt I could find it in me to put you on a plane again... unless we were on one together."

 

Justin frowned slightly. "Don't even think of enslaving me again, Almighty One. We've moved past that."

 

Brian laughed throatily, pulling Justin tightly against his chest. He wrapped his arms around him, uncaring of the sweat, or the stickiness that clung to both of their bodies. "You are such a cheeky little twat." Unthinking what he was saying, only feeling the deepest sense of contentment he had ever felt, Brian softly murmured, "Just one of those adorable little qualities only you possess..."

 

Justin pulled back, his eyes watchful and brightly shining. Smiling mischievously, Justin taunted, "Did the Great Sultan actually speak the word adorable? And not have it being directed toward a small child."

 

Brian rolled his eyes, his hand pushing Justin in the direction of the master bedroom; however, not before giving the boy a teasing, yet firm swat on his ass. "I do believe... out in the garden, I did make my feelings for you perfectly clear. Don't expect flowery admissions from me, Justin. I will never be that man."

 

"No. I wouldn't expect that, Brian." He giggled at the very thought. "I wouldn't even know how to respond to that man."

 

Pulling back the silken covers, and motioning for Justin to join him in the bed, Brian fervently told him, "Apart from any talks I've ever had with my son, the sentiment I've expressed to you today is the most I've ever extended to any man. I want you to know that, Justin. No matter how many men I've taken and enjoyed, my heart was never involved." His eyes moved warmly over Justin's attentive face. "That's how it's always been... until now."

 

Justin beamed inside and out. "I'm glad you waited for me." Seeing Brian beginning to lower his head to kiss him, Justin placed a finger on his lips, pushing him lightly backward. "Uhhh, Brian. What was that all about when we first came into your chambers? You almost seemed angry with me. I thought we had everything settled. All the bad stuff behind us. We have, right?"

 

Brian smiled at the beautiful boy, instantly realizing his mistake. Justin was so intuitive. He never missed a thing. Why would this be any different? "Yes, Justin. We are more than fine. I just had some dark moments when we came into my rooms." He smiled even deeper. "Our rooms..."

 

"I do like the sound of ‘our rooms'." Justin searched the beautiful hazel eyes for answers, confused when he found none. "What kind of dark moments?"

 

"How close I came to losing you became much more real to me. In those moments, the savage inside of me lost control and had to remind you of what you would have given up. I needed you to feel my intense desire for you, and understand that it could only be you that satisfied it..."

 

Justin looked at him knowingly. "Feel your desire... or something more?"

 

Brian scowled, swearing beneath his breath. "Persistent little fucker... still. Yes, Justin. Much more. I fucking love you... you tenacious little shit."

 

Smiling anew, this time the light of his smile causing his eyes to sparkle, Justin answered, "I love you too, Brian. More than I ever thought it possible to love a man." He reached out and trailed his fingers along Brian's bare chest. "Now that we have that settled, Sultan... why don't you show me exactly how much you do love me."

 

A deep growl followed, before Brian's lips smothered the ones of the man he knew he could never live without. For the rest of the afternoon, and deep into the night, Brian proceeded to show his special blond the depth of both his desire... and his love.

 

TBC