- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

A/N : WARNING: This chapter contains NON-CONSENSUAL SEX. Although, it is not a violent or terribly descriptive act, it is in place and important to the remainder of the story. It is primarily at the end of the chapter, so if you want to skip over that part, that is definitely your choice. This will be the  only  chapter with this level of angst. Please bear with me. Everything will be all right in the end.

 

 

Brian slanted a glance at the agent that was transporting him to the airport, uncertain at this moment if foregoing a taxi had been the right idea. "Can't you go any faster?" he demanded. "I don't have a lot of time..."

 

"Warden Kinney, please calm down. Getting to the airport any more quickly won't get you in the air any faster. Your flight will still leave at the same time. Traffic is backed up, and we want to get you there safely... without any incidents that would cause you to miss your flight."

 

Rolling his eyes, Brian spat out, "I get all of that. Perhaps if you had ever been in my position... you would understand."

 

"Warden, I understand perfectly. I am a federal agent. Each day I go to work, I spend it wondering if some crackpot is about to go after either me or my family. You should understand that risk yourself..."

 

"I have always understood it." Brian cast a bleak look out at the landscape that was far too slowly passing him by. "It never mattered until Justin."

 

His eyes firmly on the road, the agent nodded. "By the way, I'm Jack Daniels. JD to my friends." He laughed at Brian's snort of either disbelief or irony. "My parents had a warped sense of humor."

 

Sensing the agent wanted to call him by the latter, Brian responded, "Nice to meet you, JD. I wish it had been under different circumstances."

 

"So do I, warden. So do I..." He turned on his directional signal as he moved to switch routes to the one that would lead them to the airport more quickly. "By the way, there's been a change of plans..."

 

"What kind of change?" Brian asked, turning to look at JD apprehensively.

 

"The boss has booked two tickets. They want me to come with you." JD didn't offer anything further in explanation. He was sure the warden was astute enough to reason it out.

 

Brian took a deep breath. He didn't find it to be a completely bad idea... although, depending on the circumstances, it could be a hindrance... as well as the end of the road for him. "They think I will kill Brandon without provocation."

 

As traffic stopped again, JD turned to look at the warden, his thicker eyebrow rising. "Would they be wrong?"

 

Shrugging, Brian answered, "Depends on the circumstances."

 

"Warden, you have led an exemplary career. It would be a shame to tarnish or destroy it from one isolated act..."

 

"That's all well and good, JD... but if he touches Justin - I won't be able to hold myself back," Brian hissed in between clenched teeth. Fuck! He felt like punching out the windows, the dashboard... any fucking thing. He felt helpless... and he didn't like it one damned bit.

 

"We're almost there, warden. I know we are doing all we can to reach out to the Jamaican authorities. I'm sure we will get assistance... it's just a matter of how much, and how quickly they provide it. That's out of our hands." JD paused for a moment, feeling more vital information needed to be given... yet uncertain of how the hot-headed warden would receive it.

 

Looking at the agent with a pointed stare, Brian observed, "There's something you're leaving out. Let's have it..."

 

"It's really just about the social structure in Jamaica right now. I don't know how much you follow world news, warden... but the gay community is greatly ostracized currently. I'm surprised you chose it for your vacation spot," JD supplied somewhat uncomfortably.

 

"I'm aware of it..." Brian bit out. His contempt for that way of thinking, and what was happening in Jamaica not his most pressing concern. Justin was all he could think about. And what Brandon was vilely perpetrating on him. "I wanted Justin to see it. The location I had chosen would have kept us isolated and away from any undue stress. Now, that same seclusion could end up being more of a danger."

 

Speedily maneuvering his car through the tight airport traffic, and into a designated parking space, he turned to face the worried warden, empathy in his gaze. "You couldn't have foreseen this happening, warden. I know my superiors will do everything they can to neutralize a bad situation. Regardless of how many Jamaicans feel about the gay populus, your former guard is implicated in a federal crime. They will be forced to cooperate for that reason alone."

 

Nodding stiffly, as he exited the parked car, Brian told him, "That is the only thing that is keeping me sane right now. My partner is in the hands of a man who appears to be deranged and bent on victimizing both myself and him. A man that is well skilled in responding to dangerous situations. He won't be easy to handle in a confrontation."

 

"I'm sure the Jamaican authorities will be advised of Brandon's specific skills. The two of you are not in this alone, warden. We will make sure that justice is served..."

 

Justice... Brian whispered hollowly to himself. He was a prison warden, and he wasn't even sure he believed in that anymore. There was no justice in this situation. Justin didn't deserve this... and the guilt of what Justin could now be enduring filled him with disgust. His job was to enforce and protect. Perhaps he always excelled at enforcing... but now it appeared he had failed at protection. If Brandon snapped and went after Justin, what could he have done at the prison as well? Brian shook his head as he waited alongside the agent for the airport shuttle that would take them to their terminal.

 

He held a firm resolve in his heart. There wasn't a doubt in his mind of how this could all play out. At this point, Brandon somewhat controlled his own destiny... his own ending. That all changed if Brandon perpetrated on Justin the acts he believed he planned. Ones that he feared had already happened or were now in the process. If those fears became a reality, a federal agent present or not wouldn't matter. He would find and kill Brandon. No other ending would be acceptable.

 


 

Justin stared at his captor with loathing in his eyes, and yet a slight margin of pity in them. He had to find a way to stop Brandon's actions. He wasn't afraid of Brandon physically hurting him, he just couldn't imagine the very idea. Although what Brandon obviously planned would hurt him on a different level, he doubted he would leave his body visibly marked in the aftermath.

 

No. What troubled him the most was how Brian would respond. Brian was so fiercely protective and possessive of him. His lover would go crazy and would seek brutal revenge. Brian's position at the prison wouldn't be enough to stop him... nor would his own pleas. He wasn't sure Brandon realized the risk he now took. It could be the only thing to sway him now. "Brandon, you don't want to go through with this. It's not worth it!"

 

"You are quite mistaken, Justin. This is exactly what I want to do..." Brandon stopped stroking his cock through his jeans, to look at his beautiful victim quizzically. He tilted his head to the side as he took in his naked glory from head to foot, his tongue moistening his lips as he thought of all he would do to his captive blond. Wanting to prolong his pleasure for the longest time possible, not to mention Justin's torture, Brandon realized it wasn't wise to do so. Whereas he would be finished long before Brian could arrive... there was always the chance someone could intervene before then. He didn't throw his life away just to be thwarted in the final moments.

 

Justin watched Brandon's hands as he pulled his wallet from his back pocket, his eyes narrowing on the condoms his former guard now tossed onto the bed. There would be no avoiding this violation. He wouldn't be assisting Brandon in his goals... nor would he resist him. He would just be here - passive, his mind devoid of anything but Brian. That was the only thing that would get him through this vile event. "You are making a mistake, Brandon. Brian will not look away from this act."

 

In an almost leisurely manner, Brandon began to remove his clothes, his eyes blazing with lust and that of vengeful satisfaction. "I'm counting on that, Justin. Although, I think you might value yourself too highly in his eyes. Let's not forget, Brian is a warden. He is bound by a certain standard. If he personally seeks to retaliate against me, outside of the law - his career, not to mention his freedom, is over."

 

"I despise you!" Justin spat out. "You don't care about me. In fact, this has very little to do with me. You only want to destroy Brian! Why can't you admit it?" Justin forcefully goaded, uncaring of the vulnerability of his position, nor the anger mixed with lust in Brandon's eyes.

 

Brandon began to hurl the clothes away from his body. Slow being the last thing he wanted to enact now. Not care about him? This had always been about Justin. Perhaps his contempt for the warden that always got his man spurred him on more... But the bottom line was simple - Justin should have been his. Now, even if only for a brief moment in time, he would be. "You delude yourself, Justin. This has always been about you." Brandon reached for a foil packet, tearing it open with his teeth, before sliding it over his throbbing dick. He'd never wanted a man more. "Don't you remember our time together at the prison?" Brandon smiled almost reminiscently. "You would have come to me - if not for him. I watched over you; I took the time getting to know you." Brandon straddled his legs around Justin's, laughing at the cold mockery in Justin's eyes. "I love the fire inside of you. Your eyes have such life. I've always admired them. Now, they will be on me... and not him."

 

"You're writing your death certificate with this act, Brandon." Justin knew it was pointless trying to rationalize with a madman... but he had to try. Fear of Brian's reprisal was his only hope.

 

Ignoring the threats that came from Justin's mouth, his eyes now devouring the still and beautiful body beneath him, Brandon huskily whispered, "Shhhh. No more of that. My decision was made long ago. I'm going to fuck you, Justin. What happens after... simply just happens." Brandon glared at Justin's dick that hadn't responded to his nakedness. "It would make me much happier if you pretended to enjoy this. Not to mention, making it a lot quicker."

 

Through clenched teeth, Justin hissed, "I'm not fighting you or assisting you in any way. Just know this, Brandon... I did care about you once; however, now, I will laugh when he kills you." Brave and uncaring of the rage that was building in Brandon, Justin provoked him further. "And if you need my dick hard in order to finish this, then fine. I can close my eyes and think of Brian and of all the times he's fucked me. Hell, it has to be in triple digits by now. Because, if I have to keep my eyes open, and keep looking at you, my dick will remain limp."

 

Brandon lifted his hand, instinctively wanting to hit the beautiful blond so hard he whimpered and begged for mercy. He didn't do that, though. Now wasn't the time to lose his temper. He had to worry about the time... and foregoing this pleasure wasn't going to be his ending. Lowering his hand, he instead began stroking Justin's smooth, pale skin. "Nice try, Justin... but I won't fall for that trick." Reaching underneath, Brandon scooped Justin's perfectly shaped ass into the palms of his hands. He shook his head, mockingly chiding himself. "Shame on me, lover. It appears I forgot the lube. This won't be completely painless after all... but I guess that's all a part of the process."

 

Justin gritted his teeth and averted his eyes, barely mindful not to pull at his restraints. There would be no point. He was powerless until either being saved... or Brandon released him. "If you are waiting for me to beg, you can fucking forget it. Just get it over with!"

 

Ignoring Justin's words, Brandon lowered his head to open his mouth over Justin's belly, his tongue moving in a circular pattern, unable to deny himself a taste - any taste of what he had craved for so long. "It's time, Justin. I threw away my life to have you for one moment in time. Not even your precious warden went so far..." he sneered. "At least, I will have this..." Brandon's words turned into a moan as he forged that connection, deciding at that moment, even if he took a bullet to the head today, tomorrow, or on another day to come - it had all been worth it.

 

Justin turned his head to coldly stare at the man that now moved inside of him, forcing his mind to look past this degrading encounter, and to the moment of retribution - both for him and Brian. Retribution would be attained. He only feared what the cost would be.

 

TBC