- Text Size +

 

Brian's expression was intense as he stared at Brandon from behind his desk. Uncommon lines were under his eyes, as he looked inquiringly at his most trusted prison guard. "Well? What was your impression of Gold... in particular, do you think he has an agenda?? One that I need to worry about..."

 

"Well technically, no. Gold is no longer your problem, warden. It all comes down to him, and the findings of his parole officer." Brandon knew this wasn't the answer Brian was seeking, but when it came down to it, this was the only definite answer he had.

 

"I know all of that!" Brian snapped. Fuck! Was Brandon foolishly trying to provoke him on today of all days... or was he actually that dense!? He didn't think the latter was true. At least, he hoped it wasn't. He placed an extreme amount of trust in Brandon as his most skilled prison guard. This sort of thinking made him question that. "I was asking for your observations these past few days of Gold's incarceration, and if you had any insight as to his future plans."

 

My my, Brandon thought to himself. The warden was certainly more rattled than he had expected. And that was saying a lot. He had known Brian was dreading Ethan Gold's release... but he seemed almost scared now that Gold was outside of these confined walls. Then again, if Justin were his, he would feel exactly the same way. "My apologies, warden. I didn't realize you were this upset."

 

"Upset? I'm not upset!" Brian emphatically denied. Fuck! He was going about this all wrong. His attachment to his former prisoner was even more out of hand now than it had been then. And there wasn't a damned thing he could do to change it. He adored his hot little roommate, no matter how troublesome the man and his constant want for him could be. In ordinary circumstances, this would have been just a standard release. However, this was far from ordinary. Acting on his own, Gold probably wouldn't head for Justin. Operating on probabilities wasn't his strength. He certainly wouldn't start now.

 

"Hmmm, yes. I can see that, Sir." Brandon smirked, tongue-in-cheek as he answered. Remaining unflinching under the warden's menacing stare, Brandon made an effort to amend his mockery of the situation. "Listen, I don't like Gold's premature release, either. I can't say I will ever trust him, although I'm not sure he would ever go near Justin, especially with him living with you. Hell, I'd be guarded too. That being said - I think there are greater future threats than the one of Ethan Gold."

 

Brian nodded. "I assume you refer to Kip and Hobbs."

 

"Yeah. More Kip than Hobbs, though. Hobbs has most of his two-year sentence remaining. I doubt he will receive an early release, nor will Kip; however, Kip will be out in six months. Hobbs seems to be afraid of his daddy. I think he wants him on his side when he gets out. Fucking up won't get him that."

 

"Good point," Brian agreed. "I've met Hobbs, Sr. on a few occasions. Father and son are both assholes - equally. I can't see him being an immediate threat. He'll want Big Daddy lending him a helping hand."

 

"For sure." Brandon eyed Brian uncertainly for a moment, knowing his question would be inappropriate, yet believing the warden would supply an honest answer. "I realize it's not my place to ask... but I was wondering how Dr. Bruckner found Gold in his closing evaluation..."

 

Brian pursed his lips for a long moment, before vaguely answering, "He found the session to be inconclusive."

 

"Which means what exactly?" Brandon prodded, finding that answer to be the most unsettling factor so far.

 

"Simply that Gold supplied all the textbook ‘right' answers. That could mean Gold was merely playing it safe, or he was reciting responses he had memorized for an easier session. Either way, I plan on being on guard."

 

"Well for the moment you and Justin should be fine. I doubt Gold will have the resources to stalk you on your vacation." Observing the tense lines around the warden's mouth, and the wariness in his eyes, Brandon asked, "Is there anything I can do while you're gone to make things easier? I know I can't do much about Gold... but here at the prison?"

 

Nodding curtly, Brian told him, "Yes, that's largely why I wanted to see you, Brandon. Whatever happens with Gold just needs to play out. Perhaps nothing will happen. Only time will tell. However, Kip is really what concerns me. I want your full attention on him. In fact, I don't want him to even have a new cellmate - at least for now. Alone he will be easier to watch... and should he look to cause problems, or make outside contacts, he will be more noticeable having to work from outside of his cell. If anything seems off with him at all, I want you to call me immediately."

 

"Of course, warden. Not a problem." Brandon stood to his feet. After years of working for Brian, he had long ago mastered the art of knowing when a meeting with the warden came to an end. He walked briskly to the door, knowing he had a job to do. If it aided in protecting Justin, he found it to be a job of the highest importance. His hand on the knob, he paused in turning it, pivoting around to pierce the warden with his own intense look. "I hope the two of you have a good time... wherever you are taking him. You are a very fortunate man. I truly hope you know that."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on the last words. He didn't issue a response. His head simply nodded as he watched Brandon pass through the door. Brandon's words were a bit disconcerting, although he knew he had nothing to worry about where Brandon was concerned. Justin was devoted to him. He didn't deserve the beautiful young blond, yet he knew he had Justin's loyalty. That was something he refused to let anyone take from him. Certainly not the man that was obviously still very much infatuated with his partner.

 


 

Justin had barely finished the dinner clean-up when he felt strong and possessive arms wrapping around his waist. He smiled, leaning his head back against Brian's chest. This was the time of the day he loved the most. The stern presence of the warden was nearly gone, and his partner was much more sedate, all about making the most of the rest of the evening with him. Justin moaned when he felt Brian's immense need pressing into the back of his jeans. Clearly, this wouldn't be a slow build-up to the main event.

 

"About finished here?" Brian growled into Justin's neck, his lips attacking the exposed skin, his cock throbbing in his pants anxious to sink into the warmth that he had been craving all day.

 

A teasing chuckle escaped. "Would it matter if I wasn't?"

 

Brian's hands tightened around Justin, his breathing becoming more strained as he licked, sucked, and bit at the entirely too delicious skin. "Probably not..." Pushing himself even closer against Justin's back, Brian rasped into his ear, "Do you know what I love most about monogamy?"

 

Justin groaned. He knew exactly what Brian was doing. Ever since it had become safe for Brian to engage in unprotected sex, his lover tormented him with the words, He didn't know what it was, but every time Brian spoke of fucking him raw, and how good he felt around him, Justin's cock leaked and throbbed unbearably. It seemed that Brian was trying to elicit that same reaction tonight. "Brian..." Justin whimpered, his ass pushing back against the fullness that sought to penetrate him through his jeans. "You know what that does to me."

 

Brian's growl deepened. "Come to bed and I'll show you exactly what it does to me..."

 

Silently reaching for a towel to dry his hands, Justin knew no further urging was needed. Arms wrapped tightly around each other, they made it to the bedroom in record time, clothes being tossed aside even more quickly. The only pause in their frenzied stripping, coming when lips and hands attached to the other, both of them impatient to feel and taste.

 

"Bed... now!" Brian commanded, his nostrils flaring as he took in the sight of his beautiful, naked partner.

 

Justin smirked, barely refraining from referring to him as warden, knowing his lover wasn't looking for prolonged playful bantering. But fuck, how he loved it when Brian had that demanding warden tone that had captivated him back when he was his prisoner. Stretching out on his back, he spread his legs open, more than ready to be possessed by the man he loved. The only man he would ever want or need. "I'm ready whenever you are, warden..." Justin couldn't resist dropping the title, completely aware of how much Brian enjoyed his power... and in his own mind finding Brian in this persona the hottest man alive.

 

Not even five minutes of kissing, groping, and hurried preparations had passed before Justin's legs were over Brian's shoulders, and Brian was pummeling into the tight heat that gripped down on him like a second skin. Ever since the first night Brian had been safe to fuck him raw, he always began his pace as slow, craving to prolong the immense pleasure... but unable to do so. Brian figured it would take time to be so focused. Right now, the tight and hot feel of his lover was too pleasurable to resist. He just wanted to fuck him hard and fast. Fuck him like there was to be no tomorrow.

 

His hands sliding over Brian's sweat-drenched skin, he met his partner's frantic thrusts with equal fervor. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that the bliss Brian experienced in their raw fucking was equally realized in him. To feel Brian pulsating inside of him, the bare head of his dick insistently tapping against his prostate, brought him the ultimate of pleasure. He didn't care how fast and out of control Brian got in these moments. It felt so fucking good. In fact, it felt perfect. He doubted anything could make it better.

 

Brian increased the tempo of his thrusts, his head arching back as he gave himself over to the unparalleled bliss of the muscles clamping down on his cock, wetness beginning to slip more freely from him. "You feel so fucking good..." Brian grunted, barely able to verbalize all that he was feeling. So close to his release, he looked down at Justin's flushed face, his lips smashing over his lover's, wanting Justin's moans of release to shoot directly into his mouth along with his own. "Come with me, Justin..." he told him. Sliding his hands up Justin's sides, to clasp his face, Brian fucked Justin's mouth with the same intensity his dick plundered his ass... knowing his kiss would send the blond over the edge.

 

He didn't have to wait for long. As their tongues tangled, and breathing became even more labored in both of them, they each found the much-needed and desired release they equally craved. Brian found himself panting as he slowly came back down from his euphoric high, one that he only experienced after fucking this man. Slowly pulling free, Brian rolled off him and onto his side, his mouth instantly seeking to kiss the lips of this man that he knew made him a better man. A man that he couldn't fathom ever living without.

 

"Mmmm." Justin smiled once Brian released his lips. "That was hot."

 

"Indeed it was. Just imagine how hot two uninterrupted weeks will be..." Brian told him, forcing himself to stay focused on Justin and their vacation, and not all the future problems he feared could befall them.

 

Justin frowned, his eyes narrowing on his beautiful lover. "You still haven't told me where we're going. Do you think you could tell me now?"

 

"I suppose so." Brian laughed as he watched Justin squirming impatiently on the bed, enjoying how quick and easy he was to rile... not to mention - distract. All through dinner, Justin had questioned him about his day. He had answered in short, but vague answers. For the moment, the topic was closed. However, he knew Justin. That would be extremely temporary. "We're going to Jamaica. I hope that meets with your approval."

 

Eyes wide as saucers, Justin launched himself at his partner, peppering kisses all over his face and chest. "Jamaica? Really! I expected Florida, or Los Angeles... something not so far removed. Jamaica! This really will feel like we're getting away from everything and everyone."

 

Brian smiled, pulling Justin down so his head cradled against his chest. His eyes stared off into the distance, forcing himself to see only the tropical paradise that awaited them, and not the danger the future could bring them. "That's the idea, Sunshine. A complete getaway. Now... get some rest. Our plane leaves early."

 

Closing his eyes, his hands stroked down Justin's back, unsure of why he was so troubled, only knowing that he was deeply so. Nothing would happen today or tomorrow, and maybe not even in the weeks to come. However, something was coming. He could feel it. Brian just hoped that he would recognize the threat when it arrived, and that they would be ready to face it.

 

TBC