- Text Size +

 

Ten Hours Later

 

Justin looked out at the seemingly endless waves, a sigh slipping through his lips. He was in the most luxurious locale he had ever thought of enjoying... and he was alone. Utterly and completely alone. Brian had secured a bungalow that had afforded them the ultimate privacy. He had only seen a few people since his arrival. That was great for their getaway... but not so much for his enforced solitude.

 

He was worried... but not for himself. He feared for Brian being inside the prison with the escaped prisoners looking for some form of revenge. He couldn't help wondering if it would always be that way. Brian's job was dangerous. He made many enemies as a prison warden. How many others would come after him, or even both of them? Justin shook those thoughts off. He couldn't dwell on that. He had accepted that reality when he decided to be with Brian. All the risk was worth it with the reward of having Brian as his partner. Not a day went by that he didn't feel protected, loved... and intensely wanted. The feelings Brian evoked in him were worth everything.

 

Clutching his cell phone tightly in hand, Justin stared out into the semi-darkness, feeling as if the phone had become his lifeline. He needed to hear from Brian... to know that all was well. His brief stay in prison hadn't been so long ago to have forgotten what a prison riot was like. He had been the cause of one, although not by his own design. Smiling in remembrance, he recalled how pissed Brian had been, and how it had really begun the heated moments where his lusty warden couldn't keep his hands off him.

 

A slight chuckle escaped him. Brian had been so out of line in those days. He abused his power constantly with him. Although, he had never really felt harassed. There wasn't one moment that he felt threatened by the warden. He had felt desired, protected, even needed. He had never felt forced into his submission. Initially, he had wondered if Brian would go that route, and some of his actions and words indicated it to be possible... and then, something changed. Brian stopped just wanting his body... but had grown into wanting him. Even if he had remained in prison, he doubted he could have denied him for long.

 

When his phone finally started to ring, Justin almost dropped it in his excitement and surprise. As the familiar number lit up, Justin instantly pressed the button to answer. "Brian! It's about damn time!!"

 

Brian chuckled. "Miss me much, twat?"

 

"Well, of course, Brian. I'm going out of my mind here... missing you, worrying..."

 

"Relax, Sunshine. I'll be out of here soon." Brian lowered his voice, knowing the Feds wouldn't appreciate him discussing what they considered to be classified information. "The prison is under control, and two of the prisoners have been recaptured."

 

Justin gasped, not having expected that. "So soon? Really!"

 

"Typical really. Often they are found within the first hours as they hide near the facility. That's what Hobbs and Beals did... walked straight into a trap." Brian shook his head, still amazed by the stupidity of these convicts. "Kip ran off from them. The search for him has broadened."

 

"Kip..." Justin said with a slight tremor. He didn't want to see him again. Out of the three of them, though, Kip was the most foolish. He was the closest in obtaining his release. Why escape with so little time remaining? "You don't have to stay until he's recaptured?"

 

Walking a few steps away, his eyes watchful of the Feds investigating the prison employees' lockers, he lowered his voice, mindful he wasn't supposed to be so forthcoming with this information. "No, that's not my responsibility. The order of the prison and the assistance of the investigation inside these walls are. They are conducting the final part of their search now."

 

Justin frowned, confused about the last part. "What can they still be looking for? Kip is on the outside..."

 

Moving further away, his eyes still able to see the locker searches, Brian virtually whispered, "Signs are pointing to a guard assisting in the escape. They are searching for the evidence now."

 

"Fuck! That's crazy, Brian. Why would a guard be so stupid as to throw their life away to help one of those criminals!?" Justin exclaimed, a shriek coming from his lips when hands settled firmly on his hips from behind.

 

"Justin? What's going on there? Is something wrong??" Brian demanded, his eyes suddenly widened in a new kind of fear.

 

"Warden!" The Fed in charge of the search shouted out. "Can you come over here?"

 

Glaring at the government official, Brian hissed, "No, I can't. I have my own crisis here."

 

"Warden Kinney! I need to see you now. I don't give a damn about your personal life!" The Fed groused, his hand pointing to the final locker, a location Brian knew well.

 

"Justin??" Brian continued, his steps slowly moving to the locker. "Talk to me!"

 

Brian began to curse as the connection became severed, the sweat immediately breaking out on his brow. "What the fuck is it?" He demanded. "I need to go..."

 

"This locker, warden. Who does it belong to?" The hand brushed toward it in agitation, emphasizing it to be empty... except for the photos taped in the back of a young blond man in prison clothing. "This locker has been cleared out, warden. Who is the prisoner in the photos?"

 

Swallowing with the greatest difficulty, his head shaking as the horror unfolded in him, Brian could barely open his mouth to speak. "He's my partner. Justin Taylor. He was only in prison for a very short time, wrongly incarcerated. He was vindicated."

 

The official nodded. "Okay. And the user of the locker?"

 

Brian shook his head, unable to fathom the reality. "It belongs to my most trusted guard. Brandon..." At once, he felt a fear unlike any he'd ever known. Brandon had left the prison shortly after his arrival. That was ten hours ago. Brandon knew their travel plans... at least, he thought he did. His empty locker, with the photos of Justin, pointed to one conclusion.

 

Brandon had gone after Justin in Jamaica. He was probably there with him now. "I- I need to go. Justin is in Jamaica... and I'm sure Brandon went after him. In fact, I think he's with him now."

 

"How can you be sure of that, warden? Maybe your guard cleared out his locker knowing he would be implicated in a federal crime..."

 

"I was just speaking with Justin on the phone, something or someone approached him. Then, the call was lost." Brian ran a hand through his hair, instantly becoming frantic about what Brandon would do next... and his total inability to stop him. "I need to be on the next flight to Jamaica!"

 

Placing a reassuring hand on Brian's arm, the Federal agent suddenly displayed a flicker of compassion. "Get to the airport, warden. One of my men will drive you. I will call and pull any strings to get you on the next available flight. There isn't much we can do on the Jamaican end without anything to back up your suspicions, but I will make some calls..."

 

"Thank you..." Brian whispered with a deep feeling of gratitude. "I just need to get a few things from my office." Brian rushed ahead, determined to make one phone call first, hoping to reach Justin, desperate to offer him what little comfort he could. Grabbing his wallet, and keys, Brian grimaced when Brandon's voice coldly greeted him once the call was answered.

 

"So sorry, my dear warden... Justin isn't available to take your call right now. I suppose you'll just have to make do with me." Brandon smiled at the captive blond restrained to the bed, his hand reaching to stroke himself through his jeans, seeing Justin so vulnerable to him, the biggest turn-on of his life. Arching his brow at the lack of fear in Justin's eyes, but the contemptuous stare, Brandon compressed his lips, before biting out, "Forget that... warden. I have more pressing matters..."

 

His breathing becoming erratic as his mind flooded with images of all that Justin could be enduring, Brian savagely warned, "You touch him, Brandon, I won't wait for the justice system. I. Will. Kill. You. Myself."

 

"Brave talk, warden, from a man that is so far away. Don't worry, though, I will have finished having my fun before you arrive." He watched as Justin began silently writhing on the bed, uselessly trying to gain his freedom, his tongue striking out to moisten his lips as his lust for the blond consumed him. "He should have been mine, Kinney. Now he will be; at least for tonight..."

 

"Let me talk to him, Brandon. At least give me that!" Brian demanded, hearing footsteps nearing his office, knowing his time to reason with an apparent madman was almost gone.

 

Brandon's eyes remained fastened on Justin in hunger. "No, not this time, warden. I know you'll be coming here... but I'll have some time before then. Don't worry, though. I'll take such special care of him. I can promise you that..."

 

Brian shouted Brandon's name, using pleading words that were never ones associated with him, panic continuing to swell in him. "Fuck!" He swore, as he discovered the call either dropped, or it had been terminated. He was sure it was the latter of the two. He turned to face the approaching guard. "We need to hurry! Brandon is in Jamaica with my partner."

 

"Do you have confirmation?" The guard asked. "He's wanted for questioning in a federal crime; we might be able to pull some strings and extradite him."

 

"I know the process..." Brian snapped. "And I know how long it can take; I need to get to the airport now. The Feds need to do their job and get someone to him now!"

 

"Do you have a location for him?"

 

Brian nodded, reciting the locale for the private bungalow he had secured for them. "The location is isolated. That doesn't serve us well here."

 

"Okay, I'll dispatch that to my commanding officer. I'm sure he will work on that as I drive you to the airport..."

 

Answering only with a curt nod, Brian knew there was nothing he could do. All he could do was get to Justin as quickly as possible. He wanted to think that Brandon could be bluffing, and was actually waiting for a showdown with him. His gut told him otherwise. Justin was about to have the most despicable of acts inflicted on him... and there wasn't a damned thing he could do to stop it.

 

At this moment, his freedom and career could be damned. If Brandon touched Justin, his words would become a reality. He would fucking kill him.

 

TBC