- Text Size +

 

Brandon's eyes moved over his still captive prisoner, his cock hardening anew every time he looked at him. "You are so hot like this. Hell, you are hot all the time. Perhaps I should take a risk and enjoy myself a bit more. Maybe then you will realize the warden isn't the only game in town..."

 

"You sicken me!" Justin hissed. "The way I see it - all doubt has been removed. I used to think of you as a kind and caring man. At times I even wondered if I made the right choice. Well... now I know! And regarding your ‘prowess', you fall far beneath the Brian Kinney standard of excellence. So, go ahead and waste more time here before you get caught. I will laugh when they pull your revolting ass away..."

 

Moving closer to the bed, pausing in snapping his jeans that he had just slid over his hips, Brandon sneered in response. "So cocky even now... tied and handcuffed - completely under my control. I think the warden has allowed you too much freedom with your actions. I would have curtailed that immediately."

 

"As I have already stated - you are completely inferior to Brian... in every way. Now get the fuck out of here. I can't stand to look at you any longer..." Justin raged, deciding a show of bravado could be the only way he would survive without being accosted again. He had managed the rape. It had been quick, impersonal, and he had been able to take his mind to another place - for the most part. A repeat performance, however, would be unbearable.

 

Brandon moved to the side of the bed, his fingertip stroking along Justin's arm, all the way to where he was handcuffed to the bed. He laughed coldly. "If you are extra nice to me, I might think about releasing you from your bonds before I make my escape..."

 

"Fuck you!" Justin spat out, his voice filled with a mixture of hatred and fear of what Brandon would do next. He thought he would leave once he played out his little scene. Why was he still here? Did he want to be captured? Or... was he hoping for a one-on-one confrontation with Brian? Fuck, he hoped not. Brian would lose his mind the moment he saw what had happened in this room - the bed they were to share during their vacation. He couldn't wait to get out of it. There was no way he would sleep, or do anything else in it. "Brandon, please just leave. Brian is on the way here; I think we both know that. I doubt you want to be here when he arrives."

 

Glancing down at his watch, Brandon did the mental calculation that would place Brian here at the earliest possible time. "I'm not afraid of him, Justin. In fact, I'm not so sure I want to miss the devastation on your control freak lover's face."

 

"You would be a fool. Brian will kill you." Justin looked beseechingly at the man he now hated more than any other. "You have thrown away your career. Please don't do the same to him. Despite every wrong you feel he's ever done to you, he doesn't deserve that. Brian is a damned good warden... and you know it!"

 

"A good warden?" Brandon repeated in a cold, hollow voice. "Do you even believe half of what you're saying? Was he such a ‘good warden' when he was using his power to pressure you into acts that have no business occurring between a warden and prisoner? Think about it, Mr. High and Mighty. He broke rules that should have cost him his job. He's immoral, deceitful, and manipulative. Oh yeah. He's such a good role model for the prisoners..."

 

Justin's eyes became even colder. Perhaps it was to his advantage if Brandon stayed a bit longer. He didn't know the time that had elapsed... but Brandon being caught here and now would end this for all of them. He only hoped Brian didn't come alone. That was the only thing that would possibly prevent his possessive and protective lover from killing his rapist where he stood. If his memory served him correctly, Brian could be here very soon. In fact, probably within the hour. "And you were so much better? Bringing me gifts to pass the time, gifts that probably didn't go through the proper channels for inspection."

 

"Whatever. I see how far that got me. You should have been with me - not him! And what I did was nothing in comparison to his actions. Even a blond-headed besotted fool like you should be able to see the difference..."

 

Justin shrugged his shoulders, unable to resist flexing his fingers as numbness began to affect both of his hands. "I never said Brian was perfect. He made some questionable choices, yes... but he never forced me to do anything I didn't want." Pain began to shoot down his wrist and into his arm, Justin asked, "Can you please uncuff me now? I'm not going to attack you, or even run from here. It just really hurts..."

 

"I suppose..." Brandon muttered, his entire tone uncaring of Justin's discomfort, right now just trying to figure out what he wanted to do next... and how he wanted to do it. He reached in his back pocket for the key, he unlocked the cuffs from both wrists, his eyes warning and watchful on the angry young man. "Don't move an inch. Your legs stay restrained for now."

 

"That's fine. They don't hurt like my wrists do." Justin slightly sat up in the bed, alternatively rubbing at each wrist. He wasn't about to thank this madman. Right now he just wanted to keep Brandon distracted enough that he kept his hands and body away from him... but that he stayed inside the bungalow; at least until law enforcement arrived. God, he hoped that would be soon.

 

Brandon's lips twisted as he looked at his victim knowingly, his eyes continuing to sweep over him, wishing more than anything he could repeat his possession of him - over and over again. "It's a shame I have to leave you. We could have had much more fun. You think you're clever... but you forget who you are dealing with now."

 

"Clever?" Justin repeated, his voice devoid of any emotion.

 

"You are distracting me with the enticements of your hot little body... and even engaging me in conversation. For someone who initially wanted me to leave, you are doing all that you can to keep me here." Brandon laughed as Justin reached down to grab at the sheets and pull them over his still naked form. "Too late for that, Sweetheart. I already know the perfection of your body."

 

Justin shuddered as he thought of Brandon's eyes on him. The memory of his hands and body on him, although brief, filled him with instant revulsion. "I absolutely loathe you. Whatever they do to you will be deserved..."

 

Brandon winked at him, his eyes smoldering as he looked him over one last time. "It's a shame I can't trust you; I am tempted to take you with me. At least, for as long as I'm here in Jamaica. We could have so much fun together..."

 

"Fun!" Justin exploded, sitting up even straighter in the bed. "You fucking raped me! Fuck! You are crazy. Get the hell out, Brandon. There's nothing but disaster for you here. Stick around, and find that out!"

 


 

JD glanced at Brian as he navigated the rental car through the busy island streets. "We made good time, warden. I didn't think we would..."

 

"Not bad... but I'm still afraid it's too late to stop what was in the process of happening when I was still stuck at the prison." Brian's face was haggard as he watched the island terrain passing them by, his heart clenching the closer they got to the isolated location of the bungalow he had reserved. Justin had suffered a horrible ordeal. He could feel his mental anguish. He only hoped he hadn't experienced physical pain as well. "And enough with the ‘warden' bullshit. I'm off duty and on vacation. Call me Brian."

 

"I wish we had met under different circumstances, Brian. My superior detailed me on your history with the prison, and I have to say I am impressed with your amazing success. It's not easy to maintain such order. More reason that the agency wants to get you through this crisis without any further incidents. We don't want to see you jeopardize your stellar career... and the prison losing an effective administrator." JD picked up his speed, knowing he was breaking Jamaican law... but after the attitude that the local authorities gave his superiors, he had no desire to follow their dictates. "I'm just sorry the local authorities refused to get involved. I didn't see that coming; at least, not to this extent."

 

"It's a bunch of shit, JD... and we both know it. This prejudice they have against the gay community is fucking ridiculous! I would feel that way even if I wasn't queer!" Brian spat out, more than anything wishing he could retaliate on the entire local government... yet knowing that wasn't his fight to start, or even finish. "All we asked was for them to go to the bungalow and take Brandon into custody. Justin's torment could have been short-lived. In fact, the abuse could have stopped before it even started. And now, he's probably been raped!"

 

JD swallowed convulsively, uncertain of why he cared so much about these people. It wasn't in the FBI code of conduct, but there was something about this couple... something that made him want to do everything in his power to help. "According to my superiors, the local government feared this getting any media attention - on a local level. Riots have been under control, and this could make those return with a vengeance. We have full authority over his capture and removal. They want him and everyone associated with this crime immediately gone from the island."

 

"Meaning they would prefer me to vacation elsewhere..." Brian surmised snidely. "Not a problem there. I want Justin off this archaic island, and to a place where he can heal both mentally and physically."

 

"According to the map, we're almost there, Brian." JD took in a deep breath, hopeful that Brian was calm enough to hear him out... and respond accordingly. "We have worked out a deal for you, Brian. One that I hope will pacify you."

 

Brian turned his weary, and bleak eyes in JD's direction. "A deal?" he sneered. "Already?"

 

"Nothing like that, Brian. Give me some credit, man. I wouldn't be coming at you with a deal for his worthless ass - especially not now!" JD groused. "This is about how you respond - if you come face-to-face with your former guard. We are asking that you maintain control insofar that you don't violently assault him, or even kill him. We're trying to protect your future, warden!"

 

"I don't give a fuck about that right now!" Brian stormed back, his eyes homing in on the lights visible close to the bungalow near the water. Finally, he had arrived. His breath lodged in his throat. What would he find in there? Fuck. All that mattered was that Justin wasn't hurt. Anything else could be worked out. "I'm not making any promises, JD. Let's go..." he hissed.

 

Nodding curtly, he parked a slight distance from the house, not wanting the lights or sounds of the car to possibly be detected. "One last thing for your consideration, Brian. The bureau is willing to make some modifications in this case... should you be compliant. If Brandon is taken into custody, without any violations being committed, my superiors will make certain that Brandon is placed into your prison for the length of his incarceration." Even though he had just met Warden Kinney, he really thought his boss had come up with the perfect answer. Brian would play ball - so to speak. Who wouldn't after being given such a gift?"

 

Slipping from the car, careful to close the door as silently as possible, a muscle twitched in Brian's cheek, knowing the Feds had him. How could he refuse that offer? Fuck... the possibilities would be endless. He remembered when he had been gifted with the addition of Chris Hobbs to his institution, but Brandon? Fuck yeah. He could certainly work with that. Between clenched teeth, as they walked side by side to the bungalow, Brian spat out, "You've got yourself a deal. If the Feds renege on this... someone will pay dearly!"

 

JD chuckled. Not many would threaten the FBI. Warden Kinney did it with intensity and finesse. He really hoped everything worked out for both of them, and that Brian's young man was in good shape. As far as he was concerned, Warden Kinney was in a class all by himself. In this shady world that he maneuvered, this was a welcome change. "You have my word, Brian. And if you snap and throw a punch in, I think we can overlook that."

 

Moving closer to the bungalow, rushing forward as fast as they could, without making a noise to draw attention to themselves, Brian's eyes were alive with savagery. "I can work with that..."

 

Brian didn't pause once he reached the front door. He reached for the handle, not the least bit surprised to find it locked. He met JD's gaze, nodding his understanding when the agent moved around the small lodging and went in the direction of the back door. If Brandon was still here - one of them would secure him. With a forceful lunge, Brian kicked the door in, uncaring of any damage or how he could be alerting Brandon - if he was still on the premises. Fuck, he hoped he was. He wanted to get his hands on him... and look him in the eye when he told him of the hell that would be coming his way - soon.

 

Running into the bedroom, his eyes filled with instant unshed tears when he saw Justin on the bed... disheveled, eyes filled with horror and pain, his bottom lip trembling as he watched his hero moving closer, Brian found himself feeling instantly broken. Brian shook his head in sorrow and guilt as he took in Justin's expression. He was too late. The worst as he had feared had truly happened. "I'm so sorry, Justin. Fuck. I got here as fast as I could..."

 

Huddled underneath the sheets, his ankles still tied, Justin stammered out a reply, "N-not y-your fault, Brian. He just went for the back door. If you hurry, you can probably still catch him."

 

Brian rushed to the bed, shaking his head emphatically. "I'm not leaving you! There's an agent out back. If he is close, he will get him." Brian reached to pull Justin into his arms, his eyes darkened when Justin recoiled from him. "Sunshine? Don't be frightened. It's me. You are safe now. I will never let anything happen to you again!"

 

Sniffling, the horror and degradation suddenly overwhelming him, the brave front he had been enforcing upon himself all unraveled in one moment. Justin lifted accusing eyes to his partner, unable to stop inflicting words that he knew would strike Brian to the core. "You told me that once before, didn't you? And look what happened! One of your own raped me!"

 

His face instantly paled, his throat clenching as he felt close to choking on his own emotions. He ran a hand through his hair, unable to bear looking into Justin's eyes and seeing the pain and horror reflected in the beautiful baby blues, he looked away, unsure of what to say or do next to bring his partner comfort. It was true. He had failed him. And now, this was the result of that. "I- I'm sorry, Justin." He shook his head. His motto never made more sense. Sorry is bullshit. It was even more so now. The words were grossly inadequate... but it was all he had.

 

He jumped to his feet when he heard scuffling through the back end of the bungalow, the sound of a man being dragged by another. He approached them, his eyes glazed with murderous intent as he viewed Brandon being pulled around cuffed, and only slightly protesting. Brian lost it when Brandon looked at the bed, a self-satisfied smirk on his face. "You fucking sonofabitch!" Brian snarled, moving forward in a rush, uncaring of the consequences as he pummelled Brandon in the stomach, at least mindful not to mar his face. He didn't stop hitting him until Justin screamed for him to stop, and JD shouted out his title... in doing so, bringing him back to reality, and what he had to look forward to if Brandon ended up in his facility.

 

Coughing, eyeing Brian with the deepest of hate, Brandon continued to goad him. "It doesn't matter what happens now." Brandon looked at how Justin huddled in the bed, recoiling from everything... even his precious hero. "It was all worth it."

 

Brian bit his tongue, forcing himself away from the temptation of killing Brandon where he stood, and back to Justin's side. He had much work to do to bring Justin out of this nightmare... and he vowed he would do that - first and foremost. He couldn't reveal his hand to Brandon now. The less he knew about the hell coming for him, all the better. He didn't need some high-priced lawyer, out to make a name for himself finding a way to stop the Feds. Already, he had so many ideas in mind for his former guard. Hell would be visiting him - day and night. He hoped the justice system moved quickly... he could hardly wait for it.

 

JD shoved Brandon along, hating the fact that they both couldn't beat this sicko down... but he honored the justice system, and in the end, Brandon's life would become a living hell. What could be worse? A former guard jailed in the same institution he had ruled over the other inmates... and the same prison in which Warden Kinney could extract control over him. Poetic justice at its finest.

 

TBC