- Text Size +

 

"Dr. Shammus, I hope I haven't awakened you." In truth, Brian wasn't particularly bothered by that possibility. Getting the answers he needed was all he truly cared about. However, a half-awake doctor might not have the level of alertness he desired in this matter that was of the greatest of importance to him tonight.

 

A half-smile played over his lips when he could hear rustling sounds, the doctor clearly making haste to move from his bed and attain some privacy to talk, while not disturbing his wife. In situations such as this, it was nice being a man of his power. Despite how far removed he was from his own home... his controlled terrain, those loyal to him rushed to obey his every command. He was never more grateful for that fact. Brusquely, Brian told him, "It's about Justin."

 

"I assumed as much, Your Highness... and nothing to worry about. It was about time for me to rise for the day." Slipping into his robe, he quietly left the bedroom, heading for his study, certain the Sultan had some vital information for him. It was no secret to those that knew the arrogant ruler exactly where he had gone, and why he had departed so abruptly. Taking a seat behind his desk, not even bothering to take time to start a pot of coffee, he asked, "Have you found something wrong with Justin?"

 

"Yes, I have, doctor... more than I expected to encounter." Brian took in a deep breath, uncaring of how much he needed to divulge regarding Justin having a problem with him; his primary goal being Justin returned to his right mind, and him being safe. "We had some problems before he left the island... but his attitude is extremely troubling. He is ambivalent, remote, even cold... and while he is exhibiting those traits, he seems confused as he does so. I have come to the knowledge that Justin has suffered some mild altering hypnosis since he arrived in New York. One that seems to be greatly affecting his behavior."

 

"I'm confused, Sultan. I thought the man committing the hypnosis was out of your life... in fact, I had the understanding he had taken his own life."

 

Brian took in a deep breath, not wanting to take the time to rehash all this ancient history. He needed this call to be over before Justin arrived. At that time, he would have his hands full controlling a hot-headed blond. "It's a long story and not something I have the time to elaborate on now. I just need to know how to fix this, Dr. Shammus. We will be returning home soon; however, I wanted to be certain that you are capable of attending to this, or if we need a hypnotherapist called in."

 

"Sultan, I can place Justin under hypnosis without a problem. While there, I can undo any prior hypnosis." Pausing to make certain the ruler understood him completely, he added, "However, there is still a misconception here. Justin cannot be hypnotized to act in a way that goes against his own fundamental values. If that is even attempted, the subject's subconscious - Justin's in this case - would rebel and immediately pull free from any hypnosis."

 

"What exactly are you saying, Doctor?" Brian asked.

 

Frowning, realizing this could be even more troubling for the Sultan, but mindful of his obligation to share all his knowledge on this unsettling issue, he answered, "I'm saying that if Justin is acting completely out of character, and doing things he wouldn't typically do, then something else is at work here. The perpetrator could have used some mind-altering drugs to counteract Justin rebelling against the hypnosis. If that's the case, you should know soon. The drugs will diminish as they work out of his system."

 

Fuck! Of course, that's what happened. It all played along with Brian's intentions to drug Justin even more; a plot that was thankfully diverted. He would probably kill Michael with his own bare hands. He wished he wasn't on the way to Al Duran at this very moment. Choking the life from his conniving, depraved body would hold the greatest pleasure for him. "What you are saying, if I understand correctly, is that once these drugs wear off, Justin will act more reasonably. The anger and acts of rebellion will dissipate. The hypnosis will be at an end."

 

"Not exactly, Sultan." His eyes widened as he heard the curses freely tumbling from the agitated ruler. "Justin should act more like himself; however, hypnosis is very simplistic. Typically it allows the subconscious and conscious mind to meet and agree. If certain suggestions were planted in Justin's mind, ones that his subconscious may have believed, then the conscious mind will accept it as absolute truth. That being so, he will still act out of character."

 

"I see." Brian's eyes were cold and stormy. He had to end this nightmare before he went out of his mind. "I will watch over him closely tonight. I hope that my plane will be ready to leave in the morning."

 

"Please alert me as soon as you land, Your Highness. I remember Justin's medical history... his allergies in particular. I would like to run some blood work just to make sure any drugs have not compromised his system. I doubt that it has, but I would feel remiss not to be sure."

 

Brian sighed deeply. He had thought of that as well. "Thank you for your candor, and for being so thorough. I am fortunate to have you on my personal staff."

 

"It is my honor, Sultan. Rest assured that I will make certain Justin is well again - mentally and physically. You just have to return him home..."

 

His eyes narrowed as he heard the doors to his suite opening, two sets of footsteps moving inside. He smiled in savage intensity. "Not to worry, doctor. Justin will be home very soon. Please use this time to make any preparations needed for your examination. For now, I must go. I will alert you once we land in Al Duran."

 

"Good night, Sultan."

 

Brian quietly slipped into the room, his eyes gleaming as he caught sight of his hot little blond, the back of him facing him, giving him a full view of the tightly clad denim ass. Ted was standing near the door, not leaving yet, but looking at Justin, to Brian's irritation oblivious to him standing behind them. Fuck. Theodore did have a crush on Justin. Pressing his lips together, he remained hidden waiting for what would happen next. He listened as Justin spoke in his most come hither voice... his teeth grinding together that it was being directed at another man, uncaring at the moment that the drugs Justin had ingested most likely was the cause.

 

"So... Ted, isn't it?" Justin smiled beguilingly at the older, and not unattractive man, one plan in mind. Escape - pure and simple. He wasn't sure why he felt this was his only chance, or why he felt compelled to see the plan carried out. He only knew now was the time. If he had to fuck this guy, he could endure that. Fleeing the primitive man that wanted to break his very spirit was his objective. "Where do you want me? After all... your clock is running..."

 

Seeing Ted's wide-eyed captive stare, Brian decided to end this - here and now. He would probably kick Ted's ass before he got on the plane tomorrow. Causing both men to jump, Brian harshly cleared his throat. "Yes, Theodore, please do tell. Where precisely do you want my possession?"

 

Gasping, Justin spun around, his eyes widening in a combination of fear and anger. "Dammit, Brian! How did you find me so quickly? I just fucking got here!!"

 

"B-Brian... it's not as it seems. I- I was just about to leave." What the fuck had he been thinking? He knew Brian was to be here waiting, whether he had been in the room when they arrived or not. Drooling over the object of Brian's obsession was probably the most foolish decision he had ever made. What the fuck was wrong with him?

 

Brian's lips twisted into a snarl. "I know exactly what you were doing, Theodore. And I suggest you get the fuck out." When Ted unbelievably remained unmoving, he barked, "NOW! And make sure you alert the guard to stay outside that door all night."

 

"Uhhh yeah... I will. I promise." Ted reached behind him for the doorknob, telling Brian, "I'm sorry, Brian. Truly. Call me in the morning when you need to leave for the airport."

 

"I'll do that." Brian's eyes were glacial. "We'll talk more then..."

 

Justin had turned his back on Brian when Ted was making his departure, whirling back around just as quickly. "Do you have to be so intimidating? He didn't do anything!"

 

Brian moved closer, his eyes eating his boy alive. "Didn't. Do. Anything? I never thought you to be so clueless. He works for me... and yet, one look at you and your teasing manner, and he forgets everything else." Brian began to circle Justin, his eyes moving all over him. "How do you do it, Justin? How do you tie a man up in knots until all he thinks about is possessing you?"

 

Uncaring of the consequences, Justin goaded him, "Speaking from experience... Sultan?"

 

Refusing to allow the little fucker to annoy him as he obviously sought to do, Brian stopped his movement to stand in front of Justin, his eyes hotly assessing the grandest of prizes. He emitted a short laugh, before replying, "Perhaps I am." Reaching out, Brian tucked a falling strand of blond hair behind Justin's ear, before he continued in an insinuating fashion - "I think we both know how that acquisition turned out. I can think of no reason why it won't follow exactly the same this time."

 

"We are not in your country now, Brian. I can get away from you... if I so choose. Not everyone is in the almighty Sultan's pocket..." Justin retorted bitingly, knowing his chances of escape were slim to none now, but unable to resist any opportunity to goad the savage beast.

 

"Justin, I can't bear for you to be so disillusioned. I would have thought you of all people to know me better than that." He moved a step closer, his breath almost fanning across Justin's lips, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the enticing scent of his beautiful lover. "What I want, I get. If it isn't offered to me, I find a way to take it. Nothing is excluded from that..."

 

Angling his head up, Justin refused to back down. He knew that was the worst thing he could do right now. "Fine then. Take me to bed. Fuck this burning ache out of both of us now. Then tomorrow, get on your plane and return to Al Duran, leaving me to find a new life here."

 

Brian watched Justin intently, uncertain of what was true or false with his conniving blond. Part of Justin's offer was so very tempting. God, how he wanted to fuck him. Needed to actually. It had been so fucking long. However, he wouldn't be leaving Justin behind. Not now or ever. Should he take Justin up on his offer? Fucking him into sweet oblivion? No, he needed to stay focused. He was in control here... and he would stay that way. Once they were in Al Duran, and Justin had a clean bill of health - both mentally and physically, then the games would begin. A game he always won.

 

"Nice try, my own... but I'm not touching you tonight. You will sleep in solitude. Our true reunion takes place in Al Duran." Brian nodded his head toward the door. "Don't think of running out on me in the middle of the night. The room and perimeter of this hotel are heavily guarded. You can't escape."

 

"I wouldn't think of it, Your Lordship." Justin bit out sarcastically, both of them knowing that was exactly what he had been planning to do when it had just been him and Ted. Although, now that he was well and truly caught, he wasn't above implementing his own brand of torment, most especially knowing how it would drive the lust-crazed Sultan mad. Justin stepped closer, smiling at Brian sexily, his tongue slipping out to moisten his lips.

 

Brian cursed. "Don't even think about it, twat. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've fucked a man? Any idea at all? Teasing me isn't wise."

 

"I'm not teasing." Justin placed a petulant pout on his lips, his hands reaching out to stroke up and down Brian's chest. Two could play this seduction game. In the process, he would find a way to earn his freedom. "And I know you too well. I doubt it's been that long."

 

Grasping Justin's wandering hands in one of his own, Brian pulled them away and distanced himself from his beautiful temptation... and right now, his deepest source of torture. "I haven't fucked a man since the last time I had you... back before my business trip. Obviously, you won't believe me, your mind is twisted and full of shit that shouldn't be there. That will be fixed back in Al Duran."

 

"I- I don't believe you. There's no way you could go without sex for that long. No fucking way!" Justin insisted. "You are adding lies to everything else, Brian? I never thought you would stoop that low."

 

"I'm not discussing this any further tonight. We both need to sleep. It's a long flight home. There's so much you don't understand; however, as I have said, that will be fixed when we return home." Brian sighed wearily, the stress of the last few days suddenly catching up to him. "This room has two beds. We will sleep separately. For tonight, it has to be that way."

 

Justin looked at Brian incredulously. What the fuck was going on with him? Sleep separately? Tired or not, Brian never sought that. And what of the references of something wrong with his mind? What the fuck!? "I don't know what you're up to here, Brian... but whatever it is, it won't work. I will return to Al Duran with you and play this little scene out. But I will never trust you again. If we fuck, that's all it will be. Fucking." Justin laughed derisively. "I guess you understand that, though. After all, isn't that what all men are to you. Just another fuck?"

 

Brian looked away, refusing to display the hurt in his own eyes. As hardened as he was, he knew it was there. Justin's words of never trusting him again was like a knife stabbing into his heart. "Get some sleep, Justin. There are extra toothbrushes in the bathroom, as well as the style of hairbrush and comb you prefer, along with anything else you will need. We'll talk more on the flight to Al Duran."

 

Frowning as he watched Brian going through the motions preparing for bed, Justin suddenly felt confused. Was there something wrong with his mind, after all? Brian's voice had sounded pained... defeated even. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen such weakness in the dominant ruler. Perhaps Brian was right, and something was affecting his decision-making. Taking his turn in the bathroom, he prepared for bed himself, removing all his clothing except his underwear. For some strange reason, he thought he would sleep tonight. Safety was no longer an issue. The guards were outside, but Brian was in the room with him. Despite all their problems, Justin could freely admit, if only to himself, he was now safe from all harm.

 

TBC