- Text Size +

 

Brian threw the silken comforter and sheets to the floor. He didn't want any sort of encumberments once he got started. As he watched Justin's slow, teasing stroll to the bed, he decided the games were just about to begin. "On your stomach - NOW..." Brian rasped, his voice dripping with raw and untamed sex. He had never been gripped by such lust in his life. Three weeks without any form of fucking was a lifetime to him... but three weeks without having the pleasure of Justin's hot ass, and/or mouth, was pure torture. He wasn't sure how long he could linger on the scrumptious delicacy of eating Justin's ass.

 

Justin moaned as he followed Brian's command, although not so far gone that he wasn't still mischievous enough not to continue teasing the primitive beast behind him with very provocative and deliberate squirming upon the sheets. He looked over his shoulder when the expected hiss became the only other sound in the room. "See something you like... Sultan?"

 

His voice became chiding when he spoke. "Foolish little twat. You just don't know when to choose your battles... and you definitely haven't learned when it's unwise to tease a very hungry predator..."

 

Unable to look away from the smoldering heat in Brian's eyes, Justin told him in a deep, sultry voice, "I'm sure you can instruct me in these matters, your royal highness..."

 

Shaking his head, his hand flexing at his side, uncertain if he dared to lay his hands on the teasing blond now, Brian snarled, "I'd advise you to cease with the teasing. As it is, I am sorely tempted to forego the pleasure of eating your hot little ass and move on to spanking it. Something that is actually very much in order following your actions..."

 

Justin gulped, reading that look in Brian's eyes only too well. Brian was a man of diverse desires, and unlimited hunger. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he had provoked the Sultan into satisfying a different one. In the end, he knew he would derive immense pleasure from either choice. "Well, you are in charge. I await your decision... as well as your pleasure."

 

A muscle began to convulsively jerk in Brian's cheek, his decision suddenly reached. "Get up..." Brian growled, only moving to sit at the foot of the bed once Justin complied. A lustful smile, full of appreciation for Justin's attributes curved his lips, his eyes moving over the hottest man it had ever been his pleasure to acquire - a man that now owned his heart, and nearly every waking thought. He ran a finger down Justin's back, lightly sliding it along the crack that had been enticing him, and still did... yet finding there were other avenues to his pleasure and reunion with this tempestuous man. "As much as I want to devour your hot little ass, I want to see my handprint on it as well." Brian leaned forward to bite one tempting globe, before soothing the slight sting with his tongue. "You have been such a bad boy. I do believe reparation is in order."

 

Justin trembled under Brian's light touch, the single bite going straight to his already responsive dick. "A-anything you want, Brian. I- I need you so much..."

 

Brian chuckled sexily. "My my. Our attitude has changed all of a sudden. What happened to the man that wanted to tease me to distraction?"

 

A moan escaped as Brian's hand began to knead his ass, a fingertip continuing to stray inside. "Still here. I just want you too damned much to keep playing games."

 

Not issuing a word in warning, Brian pulled Justin down to lay across his lap, his hand moving slowly and intently over the mounds of Justin's ass. "Games can be such fun, though." Brian licked his lips as he stared down at the perfect ass, unsure of his resolve to continue this, when all he wanted was to be balls deep inside the man that was his obsession... a man that he adored inside and out. "Lay as still as you can, and under no circumstances are you to come. I will tell you when it's time." Brian quirked an eyebrow at Justin's silent acquiescence, knowing his boy was never completely subservient. "Do. You. Understand. Me?"

 

"Y-yes, I u-understand..." Justin panted, the anticipation of what was to come, quickly driving him out of his mind. "Just d-do it already..."

 

Brian chuckled sexily, his eyes glinting with both promise and fire. "Bossiest bottom - ever!" he commended, before his hand delivered the first stinging smack. Just as quickly, another was delivered. Then another. The heat on his palm and the pinkening cheeks were nearly his instant undoing. He swallowed as he felt Justin briefly twitch under his palm before calming. After a few more swats on his ass, Brian doubted he would be able to refrain from sinking his dick deep into the welcoming tightness that already beckoned him. "So fucking hot..." Brian hoarsely uttered, unable to believe the control he could exert over himself. It had been so long, and he wanted him so fucking badly.

 

Justin could barely contain the urge to hump himself over Brian's legs, his fully thickened cock beginning to leak through. He couldn't ever remember feeling so feverish and blinded by his need for one man. Although, to be honest, he hadn't known the true meaning of desire until the arrogant and gorgeous Sultan came into his life. "B-Brian... pleaseeeeeee." Justin didn't care that he was begging. He wanted more. And more... and more. He wanted this exquisite torture to continue, and he wanted Brian inside of him. On all counts, he wanted it all.

 

Brian's breathing became ragged. The combination of Justin's panting breaths, the slight squirming he wasn't quite able to still, the red marks now owning Justin's ass... not to mention his own throbbing cock - altogether made him want to toss him back onto his bed, and fuck Justin way into tomorrow. "Patience..." Brian forced himself to say, his pulsing dick urging him to save this erotic play for later, and instead sink into Justin's tight and welcoming heat. Brian landed another stinging smack to Justin's ass, groaning as he felt Justin's bare cock expanding even more, certain that his blond wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. "One more, and then I'll get you off quickly. After that, I will be fucking you, Justin." Brian saved the best for last, smacking Justin's ass, and instead of immediately pulling back his hand, he teasingly slid his fingertip up and down the crack of Justin's ass, pausing briefly to slide it inside, moving it back and forth for several deep and purposeful strokes.

 

"Stand up." Brian's voice was commanding, certain that this next part would need to be enacted quickly. He doubted Justin could stand on his feet for long. The boy's body was locked in sensations. At the moment, his mind clearly wasn't his own. "Brace your hands on my shoulders. I am going to suck you dry, and then I will fuck you like I've never fucked you before..."

 

Justin's face was flushed, his mind barely able to comprehend all that Brian was saying. He was hard, aching, and in immediate need of release. Weakly, he turned in Brian's direction, more than aware he would need the support of holding onto Brian as he had instructed. He could barely stand. His ass was burning... but it was such a sweet feeling. He hadn't wanted it to end, and yet he did so they could move forward. Any remaining thoughts he could still process were quickly pushed from his mind when he felt Brian's tongue exploring him, stabbing into the leaking slit. There wasn't a doubt in his mind - he wouldn't last for long.

 

"You don't have to wait, Justin. You need this release as much as I need to be inside you. Don't fight it..." Brian demanded, all at once deep-throating Justin's throbbing cock, a deep growl emanating from him as he absorbed that unique essence that was simply defined - Justin. Brian's hands sunk into the back of Justin's thighs, pulling him tight against his devouring mouth. Fuck, he tasted so good. As much as he would enjoy prolonging blowing Justin, he needed so much more, and by the telltale sign of Justin's trembling limbs, his boy needed that release just as much. As he began to hum around Justin's throbbing dick, Brian silently urged him to let everything go.

 

His hands clenching and unclenching on Brian's shoulders, Justin let out a shout as he emptied into Brian's mouth, his legs becoming more like jelly, barely able to continue holding him upright. As the final tremors passed through him, Justin arched his body and head back, a feeling of bliss and contentment sweeping through him, more than aware that Brian would soon start the fever in him again.

 

Brian watched the expressions playing out on Justin's face, deciding he had never found him more beautiful than he was right now. Trusting. Sated. And most important of all... loving. "On your knees, Justin. Reach out and grasp the rails." Brian watched as Justin crawled into position, exhilarated by how Justin was always ready for him. Not only ready, but wanting the same things he wanted. They complimented each other in nearly every way. Brian vowed to himself that they would never be separated again.

 

Love and desire in his eyes, Justin turned his head on its side, watching as Brian removed his clothing, his eyes hungry on the bulging cock that Brian was now preparing for this next stage of their reunion. He was so heartbreakingly beautiful. It was no wonder his mind and heart had been so easily filled with doubts. It was unfathomable that Brian could be satisfied with just him, when he could have any man he wanted. He accepted it to be true... and celebrated the fact of it, but at times like this, it was just so difficult to comprehend.

 

His eyes narrowing on that brief look in Justin's eyes, Brian moved in behind him, determined to cast those doubts permanently to the side before this night was over. Squirting the lube on his fingers, and his sheathed cock, Brian began to slide his finger inside, only adding another when Justin was relaxed and ready to accept more. "Justin, I will say this one more time, and I hope you finally believe me. I did not fuck that man in the photo, nor do I want to fuck anyone other than you." Once he had stretched Justin enough, Brian pulled his fingers free, moving forward to slowly slide his cock inside. Despite how much he wanted to pound his lover into the mattress, he wanted other things as well. This moment wasn't to be rushed. It was to be savored. No matter how much Justin tempted him with his beauty, and his hot body, he would not be rushed.

 

Justin gasped at the initial penetration, a bit confused that Brian wasn't savagely possessing him. It was what he had expected, and it was an element in their relationship that always incited his own passions. There wasn't anything that made him feel as hot as when he was the recipient of Brian's most savage possessions. "I believe you, Brian. I made so many mistakes, and I don't plan on doing that again."

 

Inching forward, holding the beast at bay that wanted to ram and ferociously thrust, Brian told him in a soft yet firm whisper, "I'm glad to hear that. I could have expressed myself better as well... but we'll talk about that later. Right now, I want to fuck you... and feel your tight heat gripping me." Slowly, Brian moved in and out, his head arching back as he gave himself over to this more gentle exploration. He had never been much for slow and easy in bed. It had been all about getting in and out with the maximum of pleasure, and the minimum of bullshit. That wasn't so now. He reveled in the feeling of moving slowly inside Justin... the man he loved. There wasn't anything he couldn't feel as he slowly rocked into him, the pleasure was just as immense, if not even more so. "You feel so fucking amazing. But do you know what I can't wait to feel?"

 

"W-what?" Justin asked, barely able to speak, the sensations of Brian taking him so gently affecting him on so many different levels.

 

"I want to fuck you raw. We will be doing that as soon as the testing is confirmed." Brian reached underneath to grasp and begin tugging at Justin's cock that was once more at full length and girth. "For now, though, I am going to fuck you harder... and as deep as I can go. Are you ready?"

 

"Y-yes..." Justin moaned. "Fuck yeah. Fuck me hard, Brian." Justin began to pant as Brian increased the pace, along with the tugging motion on his throbbing organ. He couldn't displace Brian's words. Raw. Fucking him raw. It was something out of his wildest dreams. That, even more, solidified their connection, and commitment. He couldn't wait for that day to come... but for now, he was more than happy with this. Grasping tightly onto the bed rails, Justin's back arched as Brian began to pound into him, their combined moans and breathless panting, as loud as the friction of their bodies moving together.

 

Brian hammered into Justin, slowing at times to hold off the explosion that sought to overtake him. He didn't want this to end. When Justin began to thrust back onto his cock, begging him with his body and his spoken pleas to see them through, Brian couldn't hold back any longer. Continuing to pull on Justin's cock, Brian grasped Justin's hip with the other hand, before moving in and out of his lover with a fierce, determined abandon. "Come Justin. Let's do this together..."

 

A few moments later, each of them was doing just that. Together they rode out the wild crescendo that seemingly transported them to another place, a special place where the only known reality was them. Slowly coming back down to earth, Justin rolled onto his back as Brian performed the task of discarding the condom, both of them eager for the day that would be a missing ingredient from their bedroom.

 

"I love you, Brian..." Justin whispered, at this moment finding any other words horribly inadequate.

 

Brian smiled, pulling Justin against his chest. "I know you do; I think that was one of the primary reasons I couldn't let you go, even if I didn't realize it at the time. Your love for me gave me even more determination to fight for you."

 

"I'm glad you didn't give up on me."

 

"I doubt I ever could." Brian turned to look intently on his young lover, deciding now was the time to ask a question he never thought to ask... but somehow finding the time to be right. "Justin, I want to ask you a question. Your answer won't change anything for us. Yes or no, I will still want you here with me."

 

Justin sat up, looking down at Brian almost warily, an almost ominous seriousness in Brian's voice and somber expression. "Uhhh, okay. What is it?"

 

"Before I ask the question, I want you to understand that this will undoubtedly make life more complicated. Some of my people won't welcome this, and I am certain many of them don't support my lifestyle - whether they voice their opinions or not. However... I don't give a damn about that. I want us to have a full life together, and I want you to be visualized more as my equal. There is only one way to achieve that."

 

His eyes wide, unable to believe this conversation could be heading where he thought it could be, Justin stammered, "A-are you saying what I think you are?"

 

"Yes, Justin. I want legitimacy in our relationship... but only if you want it too. I am honor-bound to explain that it will come with responsibilities." Brian took in a deep breath, never more anxious for an affirmative answer, his heart pounding in his chest as he awaited Justin's response. "How about it? Will you marry me, Justin? In other words... will you become the Damat of Al Duran?"

 

"Damat? Is that the term for husband?" Justin asked, knowing he was evading the question, although not a doubt in his mind how he would answer.

 

"It is a term derived from the Turkish for a man entering into royalty through marriage. If the term makes you uncomfortable, we can use it sparingly... and not what is most important right now." Brian took in a deep breath, knowing he was pushing for an answer, but unable to do anything else. "If you need time to think about it, I understand. It is a big decision... life-altering, in fact."

 

Justin shook his head. "No, I don't need any time. I love you, my beautiful and determined Sultan. There is nothing I want more than a full life with you, sharing everything that you experience, and doing all that I can to help you continue to rule with honor. Yes. I will marry you."

 

Brian leaned in, kissing Justin passionately, his tongue sweeping inside to claim and devour. "I caution you, my dear fiancé. I will probably become even more possessive once we are married. No matter if we are more equal in the eyes of the world, I still have this unquenchable need to control and own you. I will try to curb those desires... but there will be times, at least behind closed doors, I doubt I'll be successful."

 

A slight giggle escaped Justin's lips. "I wouldn't have you any other way. I may have protested in the beginning, but that was because I didn't want to be just one of many. I love the primitive in you that becomes so territorial and possessive. I don't want to ever lose that part of our relationship. In all honesty, that is the man I fell in love with... the man I will always see when I look at the Sultan of Al Duran."

 

Skillfully tumbling Justin beneath him, he began peppering kisses all over Justin's face, his neck... before exploring beyond. Looking up at his lover with lust and love in his eyes, Brian was certain his expression spoke as loudly as his words. "Possession goes two ways, at least, now that we are at this new place in our relationship. You are mine, Justin. However, it is my will that I am yours as well."

 

TBC