- Text Size +

 

Six Months Later

 

Justin was inwardly seething. He was frustrated, confused, and unbelievably horny. His wedding was this morning. It had been everything he had hoped for it to be - simple but elaborate, beautiful and tasteful, traditional and yet contemporary. Brian had spared no expense, nor had he left anything to chance. The past few weeks, Brian had been a virtual tyrant, making sure all was as it should be for their special day. A day that hadn't required to be six months in arriving... but in some ways, the Sultan of Al Duran, was overtly symbolic. They had been married six months to the day Brian had proposed to him.

 

Shaking his head as he strolled through the opulent gardens, Justin acknowledged the truth of the matter, whether Brian would admit it or not. To Brian, it would show a vulnerability... at the very least, it would display a sense of romanticism. The Sultan may be comfortable behind closed doors showing himself to be compassionate, but to the eyes of the world, he continued to portray himself as the hardened ruler that imposed an iron will, with a control over himself and all those that were under his rule. He supposed it was how Brian had to be in his position. His eyes narrowed when he saw Ben approaching from the distance, his steps quickening as soon as he noticed Justin walking alone through the gardens.

 

"Your highness..." Ben bowed to the waist, his head lowered, with his eyes looking down to the ground.

 

Justin rolled his eyes. He couldn't imagine ever getting used to this coddling treatment, either in public or in private. Undoubtedly, it was the last thing he wanted in the privacy of his home. "Ben, what have I told you about that?" Justin gently admonished. "Please rise."

 

Rising to his full height, Ben smiled warmly at the younger man. "My apologies, Justin. Adhering to protocol is in my blood. It is second nature to me; I doubt I can ever refrain from extending the proper courtesies."

 

"I do understand that, Ben. Your devotion to the Sultan and Al Duran are commendable characteristics. It says so much about you. I only request that when we are alone that you treat me more as an equal."

 

An equal? Ben thought to himself. Obviously, Justin didn't have a clear grasp on what his new station entailed. They were to serve him now. Although he knew it wasn't his place to say so, Justin needed to understand how much his life had changed. It was surprising that Brian hadn't discussed this in detail... but at the moment, it appeared he was lacking in some very important knowledge. "Justin, I'm not sure how to diplomatically say this... but, we are not equals. We never will be. You now carry a highly envied and influential position with so many responsibilities. Soon you will have your own team of advisors. Until then, it would be best if you kept such opinions to yourself."

 

Frowning, Justin nodded his head. His first day, and he was already breaking with decorum. He knew that would displease the Sultan, the man who was now his lawful wedded husband. "I have much to learn, and I'm hoping you will guide me in my journey. I know it is not your responsibility, but I would be grateful for any advice you can give."

 

"It would be my honor, Your Highness." Smiling in understanding at Justin's slight grimace, Ben amended, "I shall endeavor to refer to you as Justin while in private. In public, the courtesies must be extended."

 

"Agreed." Justin nodded his head enthusiastically, grateful for what he knew to be a large concession on Ben's part. He was fairly certain to this day, even with the long history and rapport Ben had with Brian, he still referred to him by title or other respectful terms even in private. As much as he admired Ben's dedication to his duty, and his respect for Brian and now his - position, he knew the constant references would grate on his nerves. It wasn't the life he was used to... but now he had to adapt to that change. His mind reverting back to his previous annoyance, Justin bit out impatiently, "Where is he? Our reception ended hours ago. He should be with me!"

 

Under normal circumstances, Justin's behavior would be inappropriate... but today on his wedding day, Ben found it not only expected, but acceptable. He wasn't sure he should readily admit to that opinion, though. "The Sultan will be with you very soon, Justin. He is in a meeting that is important to his future, and a stepping stone in adding stability and safety to your lives together."

 

"That sounds rather ominous. Are you at liberty to discuss it?" Justin asked, uncertain if he should ask, and not intending on forcing Ben into making a decision that would place him in an awkward position.

 

"Of course. Actually, the Sultan wanted you to know why he was so delayed, and that he should be joining you soon." Ben motioned toward the bench, inviting him to sit. "Please Justin, sit. I will tell you what I know."

 

Nodding, Justin moved forward, sitting quietly on the bench, his eyes searching Ben, the slightest bit of unease in his stomach. That Brian would think of business matters on their wedding day bespoke of the importance of the task. No longer was he troubled by the delay of the consummation of their vows, even though it would be the first time they had done so as a married couple, and without the need for protection between them; now it was a concern for what occupied his beloved ruler's time and thoughts. "I'm listening, Ben."

 

Ben sat down next to the young man, now the Damat of Al Duran, the only one that had ever held such a title in this land. He had so much to learn and explore; Ben decided he could be more excited about Justin's future journey than he was himself. "I am sure the Sultan has told you how much security needs to be heightened now..." At Justin's responding nod, he continued, "Sadly, no matter how much society has progressed, the Sultan is required to interact with other world leaders, some of them that still follow archaic beliefs... not to mention their followers."

 

"Yes, Brian told me that caution was vital now. There would be many that opposed our union and Brian's chosen lifestyle. His harem in the past was one thing, but marriage was a public declaration of how he shunned those views, and some men could act out at any given time."

 

"That's very true. It is my job to oversee the Sultan's safety and the security of everyone inside the walls of this estate. That includes the Sultan's heir, his son, and now you as his husband. We are more than secure on the estate grounds. It is when the two of you leave, whether together or separate, where we would face the greatest risk." Ben frowned as he thought about that. He knew that would be agonizing for him, and he didn't doubt that the Sultan would constantly be looking over their shoulders. The love his master had for Justin was more powerful than anything he could have anticipated. He couldn't be happier about that.

 

Justin was aware of how much Brian was required to travel. Not only did he need to for the good of his own country, but the businesses he owned all over the world. He just wasn't sure how safe Brian would feel with them traveling together. Whether he stayed behind or joined Brian on his various business trips, he accepted the risks would be present. "I know Brian travels often. I will leave that for him to decide whether I stay behind or travel by his side."

 

Ben smiled. "I have a feeling the master won't be going anywhere without his husband at his side. And, it will be easier to protect you together then splitting up the guards between two areas."

 

"Yes, I can understand that. But... this isn't news to me. What is the meeting all about?" Justin glanced down at his watch. "A meeting that's been going on for over two hours..."

 

"The Sultan is working on liquidating his assets in the hope that it reduces his need for travel. He wants to get everything in motion, realizing it will take some time to complete such a task. The master has so many holdings around the world. However, Ted is a genius at crunching numbers and making key financial moves. He will know how to best handle any sales or transfers." Ben had been slightly surprised when Brian elected to do this. Some of these holdings had been in his possession for many years. He did recognize that this was another sign of his devotion to his country, as well as to the man that was now his husband. The callous and savage man of the past was steadily evolving... and it was largely due to his love for this young man, now the Damat of Al Duran.

 

Justin gasped. "He's doing all of that for me? To keep me safe? I'm not sure how I feel about him changing his life to such a degree. Surely there are other options??"

 

"I wouldn't let it trouble you, Justin. One thing I do know is that the Sultan does exactly what he wants to do. I think he's wanted to make this move for a while now, and his marriage to you gives him more of a reason. He used to enjoy the various trips, but he has become more centered... that has even increased since he met you. The Sultan loves his land and his people; I think he's reached the point where he wants nothing to distract him from ruling this land, and devoting the rest of his time to his family." Ben smiled at Justin warmly. "I would accept the gift and be thankful for the increased time you will have together."

 

Standing to his feet, Justin gave Ben a beaming smile. "I will do just that. Thank you, Ben. I was irritated, troubled, and confused... and you settled my concerns. I think I'll just go wait in our rooms."

 

"An excellent idea, young master." Ben stood and bowed to the waist, humor glinting in his eyes at Justin narrowing of his own. "Get used to it, Justin. You now carry your own source of power. Everyone on this island must give you respect. Not only does it come with your new station... you are deserving of it."

 

Tears misted in Justin's eyes. He swallowed to force them back. "Thank you, Ben. Your support means everything to me. I know it's in the past now, but I can't forget that I was largely why Michael went so crazy. You could resent me, but all I see in you is the greatest of integrity. I can see why Brian honors and respects you so deeply."

 

"No, Justin." Ben shook his head. "You have never been the blame for Michael's choices. He was on this path long before you arrived here in Al Duran. I do hope he has found his peace; I can say with certainty that I have. My devotion to this land and our Sultan has never been more absolute... and the happiness I have found with Brandon is more than I could have ever expected. Life is full now."

 

"I'm so glad." Justin groaned as he caught sight of Ted approaching from the far side of the gardens, the edge closest to the house. "Oh no. They are done meeting. Brian will be bellowing if he is in our rooms waiting. I guess I'd better go see to my savage beast."

 

Ben chuckled, knowing Justin was exactly right. Today of all days, Brian would expect Justin to be waiting, eagerly anticipating his arrival. "Yes, do hurry, Justin. For all of our sake, please hurry."

 

Justin laughed, waving at Ted as he sprinted towards the house, not a doubt in his mind of the volatile and impatient Sultan that would be awaiting him. He couldn't wait to find out.

 


 

Brian moved through the rooms he shared with Justin, his irritation growing as he continued to find each of them empty. A soft smile touched his lips when he noticed the balcony doors slightly ajar. Of course, he thought to himself. Justin loved the balcony, in particular the view of the gardens. He would be there. Pushing the doors widely open, anxious to get his arms full of a teasing and all too tempting blond, Brian frowned when also finding it empty. "What the hell?" he grumbled, his eyes glinting mischievously when he heard the door to the suite being slammed, and hurried footsteps rushing from room to room. Justin wasn't the only one that could tease and torment... as his audacious blond was about to find out.

 

Moving back inside, Brian closed the doors, crossing his arms in front of him, standing still until Justin rushed toward him. As a flushed, and clearly anxious Justin approached, he spoke in his most casual tone, "Having fun strolling the grounds - while your husband impatiently waits?"

 

"Are you joking? Seriously??" Justin immediately fell for the baiting, his earlier anger quickly rising to the surface. "You took off with Ted right after our wedding dinner. Not a word of explanation except saying, ‘Justin, I have business to finalize with Theodore. Enjoy the party, and meet me in our rooms in an hour.' Yeah, that was hours ago..."

 

Brian shrugged. "Theodore is long-winded. I didn't allow for that when I gave you a time. It was vital to our future, and I didn't want to wait to move forward. And, for certain, I didn't want business hanging over my head during the next few days. I have other plans..."

 

"I'm sure you do, dear Sultan." Justin's voice was sultry and cooing. "Ben told me what you did. I really hope it was something you wanted and that it wasn't solely for my protection. You've already changed your life enough for me."

 

Moving closer, Brian linked his arms behind Justin's waist, pulling him closer, his head lowering to brush his lips against Justin's - slowly and tenderly... before escalating into the heat of a desire that both of them accepted would never be assuaged. Pulling back before things would become too intense, Brian huskily told him, "I would do it for you without question... but it is so much more than that. My duty and my devotion are for the people of this land. I owe them constant care and commitment to continued growth and prosperity. Some travel will still be necessary, but this will enormously reduce the need for that. I do wish I could take you away - in an American's terminology - give you a proper honeymoon. Until all security is in place, I am not comfortable with the risks."

 

Justin smiled indulgently at the man that he would have never thought to be one of a more sensitive nature. He knew it was a trait that was reserved for him and Gus alone... but the fact that it existed melted his heart and made him love Brian all the more. He grasped Brian's hand, pulling him in the direction of the balcony. Opening the door, Justin urged him to the railing, his body turning towards the spectacular view, one that he doubted could ever be surpassed anywhere - at least, not to him. "What do you see out there? Take a good look."

 

Quirking a brow, Brian glanced at his husband briefly, uncertain of what romantic nonsense was moving through his little adorable blond head, but positive he was about to find out. "I see my head of security wasting time with the man that is supposed to be liquidating my assets."

 

"Not that..." Justin sighed in exasperation. "And, I'm sure both of them have more than earned a break."

 

"That's debatable," Brian mumbled.

 

Justin shook his head. Brian was utterly incorrigible, and charming at the same time. "I know how much you care about both of them, so I won't attempt to be scolding. What I want to say is quite simple. This beautiful land is my home; of course, I would feel that way about any place you chose for us to be. I have no desire to leave even if only for a vacation. Not only is this my home, but it's also a vast paradise... at least to me. I could never find anything more perfect, and certainly none as beautiful."

 

"I'm glad you feel that way, Justin." Brian turned to face his beautiful husband, releasing his hand to turn him and pull him tightly against him. "It's been a long, eventful day. I want you so fucking badly."

 

"Well, Your Highness..." Justin drawled. "I am yours for the taking; however, I was hoping I could give you your gift first."

 

"Gift?" he queried. "You made me agree - no wedding gifts exchanged between us. Your exact words - ‘Our love is the only gift that matters, and we will be bombarded with enough gifts from our wedding guests'." Brian growled in his irritation. Little shit upstaged him again. "I don't need a gift... and when have you had time to get one? For the past few months, you have been caught up in briefings and wedding preparations."

 

Justin smirked. "You might be surprised at just what I can accomplish with the proper motivation." Jerking his head toward the bedroom, Justin told him, "Let's go. What I have for you is in the closet."

 

"How intriguing..." Brian genuinely returned, following closely behind him, more than amazed that Justin had been able to keep any such secret gift from being revealed to him. Not much was ever hidden from him. It was a show of how much the house staff already took to their new master. Once inside the bedroom, Brian began to remove his robe and wedding suit jacket, followed by his tie, then idly tossing them onto the chair closest to the bed... his haste another sure sign of how great his need for his husband truly was. When Justin paused his steps to look at his beloved Sultan in admiration, Brian urged him along. "Don't let me distract you."

 

Grunting, Justin muttered, "That's easy for you to say..." He reached into the closet, carefully retrieving the portrait that had taken most of his free time for the past few months. Looking over his shoulder, he breathed a sigh of relief that Brian had paused in his disrobing, his pants still on. He couldn't help thinking this presentation would become a bit strained with a naked and lusty Sultan on his hands. "Okay. I started working on this a few months ago. I've been using a vacant room at the end of the hall. Amazingly, no one ratted me out."

 

"Hmmm. I'll need to look into that." When Justin mock-glared at him, Brian amended, "I'm all about security..."

 

"Right." Justin scoffed. He nibbled on his lip nervously, before proceeding with his presentation. He had the feeling Brian wasn't going to be patient for long... but he also believed his efforts would be appreciated. "Sorry, I'm feeling a bit awkward. I never gifted a painting, and this one is special."

 

Brian smiled, doing all he could to place Justin at ease. This was clearly important to him, and that made it so to him as well. "Relax, and just show it to me. I know it will be brilliant. Everything about you is. Something you created can be no less."

 

Blushing, hoping Brian felt the same with the finished project, Justin nodded his head in a jerking fashion. Okay... here goes, he thought to himself. He removed the cloth that covered the painting that came nearly to his shoulders, bracing it in front of his body as his eyes took in Brian's shocked and utterly transfixed expression. "D-do you like it?"

 

His eyes widened, tears beginning to shimmer in them. In this instance, the in-control Sultan of Al Duran was no more, but was replaced by a father and a husband that loved the men in his life more than anything else. "Like it? Justin. This is a masterpiece. I fucking love it." His eyes moved over the painting of him in full official regalia, standing next to him in the painting was Gus, smiling and looking adoringly up at his father. "Even more than that, I love you."

 

Tears of joy streamed down Justin's face, his heart elated that Brian loved his offering so much. It had been a labor of love, and that it moved Brian to tears, along with the rarely spoken avowal of love, his heart felt like it was bursting. Momentarily a sense of loss assailed him as he remembered how he had been so foolish in walking away from this man. He would have broken both of their hearts in the process. That realization was long in coming, but it was his true reality now. His hands beginning to tremble, Justin moved away to the far side of the room, carefully propping the painting where it would be safe until Brian could decide where he wanted to place it. Almost timidly, Justin returned to him, his hand wiping away the tears that had fallen. His lower lip trembling, Justin told him, "This wasn't just a wedding gift. It was something I wanted to give you, whether we had decided to marry or not. You and Gus are my life. I love you both so much."

 

"Come closer," Brian instructed, his arms held out to sweep him into them the very moment Justin was close enough. He didn't have long to wait. Justin's footsteps accelerated until he was launching his smaller body tightly into his arms, arms snugly wrapped around the other. "I have no words for what you did for me and my son." As his arms held Justin close, his eyes sought out the painting that was the exact image of him and his son. "You have an incredible gift and one that I would like to see explored, even if only here in Al Duran. I'm afraid I am far too selfish to release you into the world... not to mention, committed to your security."

 

Pulling back, Justin smiled lovingly at the man he adored in every possible way. "I don't want to go anywhere that doesn't have you by my side. I was thinking about how to best use my art skills; I wanted to discuss that with you." Observing Brian's intent expression, he continued, "I wanted to share my knowledge with your people." Justin smiled. "Our people now. I was thinking of seminars for different age groups. There have to be others that are so inclined to learn, and I would love to be part of the process."

 

"It's a great idea, Justin. I am all for it. At least, once I have a full security team in place outside of the perimeter of this estate. This would be such immense progress and such a help to our people. They are going to love you as much as I do. Not the typical function of a Damat... but it is contributing to the building of Al Duran, so in that sense, it is."

 

Justin narrowed his eyes, his ears perking at one of Brian's statements. "You know, Mr. I Don't Express Emotions - in the span of a few short minutes, you have declared your love for me in two different instances. Now that IS amazing."

 

Brian swatted Justin on the ass, his lips rolling under as he scolded, "Impertinent little fucker."

 

"Uh-huh. I have to be to keep up with you, Sultan..." Justin teased, his hands moving to playfully move up and down Brian's chest.

 

His eyes hungrily moving over Justin's face, lingering the longest on his full and luscious lips, Brian rasped, "Let's go to bed. I have two pieces of paper that state we are clear to fuck raw... and that's how it will be from this day on."

 

"Lead on, husband. I've been waiting for this moment longer than I care to admit." In his heart, Justin knew he had hoped for the possibility from the first moment he had decided to give himself to Brian, at that time never thinking the harem would be a thing of the past, and that this incredible and beautiful man would commit exclusively to him.

 

After a shorter time of foreplay than they typically enjoyed, Justin's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt that first push of Brian's bare cock into his hastily prepared ass. "B-Brian. F-feels so fucking good."

 

Leaning down to tenderly slant his lips over Justin's, Brian pushed in, even more, his heart racing as he continued to move deeper. He kissed him slowly, for long agonizing moments, his cock stilling as he embedded himself all the way inside. "More than good. This is fucking perfection." Raising his head, he commanded, "Keep your eyes open and looking into mine. I want to see every response, every feeling. I want it ALL."

 

Justin slightly grunted, uncertain if he could manage that. The feel of Brian's bare cock inside of him was driving him out of his mind. He had never anticipated anything feeling this good. One thought kept reverberating through him - this was just the beginning. They would be living their married life like this now. It was unbelievable... and the best future he could have ever imagined. Keeping his eyes open and fixed on Brian, his hands reached out to clutch at Brian's back, wishing he could keep him moving in and out of him forever. He didn't want this moment to end.

 

Brian determinedly kept his eyes held fast on Justin's face. He wanted to kiss him, touch him everywhere, but they had all night for that, and the rest of their lives together. Right now he just wanted to absorb the overall bliss and excitement on Justin's face. Never had he been more beautiful to him. He wanted to remember this special joining forever, celebrating the fact that this was how it would be for them now. He didn't ever want to go back. "Let go of my back and reach your arms above your head."

 

Barely able to understand Brian's words as he continued to be lost in sensation, Justin slowly released his grip on Brian's back, lifting his arms up, confused by what Brian's motive could be. He didn't have to wait long for his answer when Brian slid his hands up his sides, brushing quickly over his distended nipples and up to lace their hands together. Justin moaned. "I love you so much, Brian."

 

"I know you do." As sweat was beginning to drench his skin, Brian knew he wouldn't be able to prolong this much longer. In this instance, he wished he could. "Move with me, Justin. Focus on how good I feel inside of you and come with me."

 

Justin knew he would have no problem in doing that. He had been holding a thin grasp on his control for the last few moments, not wanting to finish before Brian. He loved it when they released simultaneously. Something about it was immensely hot to him, and he knew Brian felt the same. "I won't last much longer, Brian. B-been trying to hold it back."

 

His hands tightening around Justin's, Brian began to wildly thrust into his husband, moans escaping at the feel of the constant gripping on his cock. "Don't hold back. Come now..."

 

Keeping his eyes fixed on Brian's face transforming into the ecstasy his release was evoking, Justin gave himself over to Brian and the same mind-numbing bliss, his body quivering as the sensations flowed through him, his heart and mind in complete harmony with the beautiful man he now called husband. His legs still shaking in the aftermath, Justin found himself in awe of the purely sensual and satiated look on Brian's face, while knowing Brian wouldn't be sated for long. He never was... and he loved that variable in him, as he had come to love everything about this man.

 

In slight sorrow, Brian pulled himself out of Justin, and rolled them onto their sides, wishing he could keep them joined together indefinitely... but not far gone enough to verbalize the lesbianic thought, Brian decided nothing could be more perfect than this. As Justin placed his head on his chest, Brian wrapped his arms around him, his eyes once again straying to the gorgeous painting Justin had created. He would display Justin's work proudly, knowing his heart would be moved each time he looked at it. The creation was filled with such love it was gripping.

 

To the world he would remain the fierce, forbidding Sultan, fair but stern to those that violated the rules of the land. Inside of these walls, he would be a loving and protective husband and father. Justin had changed his life and his outlook in so many ways. He had the feeling those changes were only just beginning. Stroking his hand along Justin's back, he smiled as his precious husband snuggled in closer. Brian found himself eagerly anticipating the future and everything their life together would bring. He was already the most wealthy of men... however, now he was richest beyond his wildest dreams. Whether he often spoke the words or not, he knew he had love to thank for that. No matter what adventures awaited them in the days, months, and years to come, Brian knew he would forever be grateful for the bizarre fate that had brought Justin into his life.

 

Sultan's possession always... but so much more. Although he ruled the beautiful land of Al Duran, his husband was the ruler of his heart.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

We reach the end of this journey. I do hope you have enjoyed it. This ended a bit more fluffy than I would have anticipated... but the Sultan evolved so much throughout the course of this series. All thanks to his love for a special blond. :)

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.