- Text Size +

 

"Wait for me downstairs, Theodore. I wish to confer with Hamin for a few moments." Brian turned his back on his friend and employee, the discussion at an end.

 

Ted rolled his eyes, thankful that he only had to deal with his royal highness during Brian's rare visits to the United States. Dramatically, he bowed to the waist, muttering in his most sarcastic tone, "Yes, Your Majesty..."

 

Gritting his teeth, Brian hissed, "One day I will forget why I keep you on my staff... and deal with you accordingly."

 

"Uhhh, Brian... I mean, Sultan, I was only teasing. I really meant no disrespect." He cast an apologetic look at the clearly unforgiving ruler, despite Brian's out-of-character behavior with him, recognizing he had been disrespectful to him the entirety of his arrival in New York.

 

"While I am in New York, it's Brian. I already told you that. I need to blend in. Do you think you can grasp that, Theodore?" Brian bit out harshly. "There is no margin for error here." Brian winced when he saw what appeared to be a look of hurt on Ted's face. Fuck. Justin's departure had him all fucked up. The sooner he had him back, the better... for everyone concerned. "Listen, I am a bit on edge here; I don't mean to take it out on you. I know you are just trying to help."

 

Ted nodded jerkily. "I am to blame too, Brian. I have been far too flippant with you since you arrived. I know it's not appropriate." Ted grinned sheepishly. "It's not often I get good material with which to torment you."

 

Brian grunted. "Good material or not, this is NOT an advantageous time to bait me."

 

"Probably not..." Ted agreed. If he had ever doubted how much Justin meant to the arrogant Sultan, that was no longer the case. For everyone's best interest, he hoped a smooth reconciliation was the result on this night. Of that, though, he had his doubts. "I'll be down in the lobby, Brian."

 

Once the door was closed behind Ted, Hamin rushed forward, extending his cell phone towards his master. He spoke in English in front of his Sultan, keeping himself in character as the ruler desired during this trip. "We have little time, Master. This manipulative cretin is working fast... and he will exact his plan tonight."

 

Brian's eyes scanned through the text messages, his face quickly becoming flushed in his anger, the need to commit murder never more prevalent than it was in this moment. Perhaps he should do just that, he thought to himself. He could push the bounds of diplomatic immunity should it become necessary. And he would be killing a man already assumed to be dead. Such a tempting proposition.

 

"I'm going to kill him with my own bare hands this time..." Brian hissed, reading and re-reading the words. "I knew I would rue the day that I allowed him to live. I was certain he would start a new life back in America, away from my lands. All this time he has been plotting to destroy me. It ends tonight."

 

"You did it for Benjamin, Sire. No one can fault you for that. Ben is too loving and forgiving. He would have never turned away from him. In the end, Michael would have brought Ben down with him. If anything, Ben owes you his gratitude..." Hamin said devoutly.

 

Brian scoffed. "I doubt Ben will agree with that. He will see it as me controlling his life. I can't contest that; I did exactly that. It's not like I lied about the hanging or the initial belief of Michael's demise. I didn't find out until later that the guards had been deceived and were under his power. However, I did allow Michael passage from my island. I should have either executed or exiled him. Now that he's in America, I am not so empowered."

 

Hamin smiled. "Unless you lure him back to Al Duran."

 

"That thought had crossed my mind. Doing so will only start Ben's suffering anew. It would have all been for nothing; I will think about it some more. In regard to tonight, I want you to text Michael back and tell him that you are willing to blow his evil powder into Justin's face. I'd rather he go forward with that in mind than go out and find some street bum to do the same." Brian's anger only continued to grow. There would be no possible way of intercepting Justin before his performance tonight. He had too much to do to set the stage. Regardless of that, he would have him tonight...

 

"Of course, Master. I will answer him immediately." Hamin sent the message, before looking down to the floor, and back up with apologetic eyes. "I will never feel absolved of my guilt, my Sultan. If I hadn't succumbed to Michael's trickery initially, he would have never come to me with his twisted plans."

 

Brian shook his head, moving closer, and patting him reassuringly on the shoulder. "Now is not the time for those regrets, Hamin. You have always been a loyal servant. Michael has dishonored so many good men. In a way, this is a blessing. If he hadn't used you, he would have been forced to use a stranger. Had he done that, we wouldn't know all we know now."

 

"I am committed to my service to you, Sultan. I will do all that I can to make your quest successful..." Hamin reverently replied, bowing with a flourish to the waist.

 

"I know that, Hamin. I am counting on you. Those drugs cannot touch Justin... for so many reasons. For now, all we can do is let tonight's events play out. I am going to meet with two depraved men... and then I will reclaim what is mine." Moving to the door, immediately sensing Hamin following him, he halted and turned, holding his hand up in response. "You need to stay here and meet with Michael at the time and place of his choosing. Ted will be driving me to where I need to go. I will be perfectly safe. My other guards will be watching me, as well as Justin, from a distance."

 

Bowing once more, Hamin answered, "As you wish, Majesty. I expect to hear from him very soon. The time is short... and he would want to act before Justin makes contact with you."

 

His lips pressed together tightly, Brian told him, "It was a good plan - if he still had you under his power. As he does not, this will all fall apart quickly. Tonight, Michael will know the feeling of failure and hopelessness. It will be my pleasure to administer it."

 


 

Michael's smile was sinister as he looked at the docile body of the beautiful blond that he loathed. The boy was weak. He had so easily succumbed to him. Justin was unworthy of the Sultan's devout attention. Someday, the gorgeous ruler would understand that as well. His voice was monotone as he spoke to Brian's most desired possession. "Tell me, Justin... who am I?"

 

Justin's eyes were unblinking and fixed on the average-sized man, seeing nothing... only hearing the words, along with the feeling of sweet serenity. "A friend."

 

"That's right, Justin. I am just a friend..." Michael whispered, elated at his success. Should Brian discover Justin before his true plan unfolded, hypnosis would be in place... and there would be no evidence pointing in his direction. This was brilliant. "Now, let's get back to the reason for our talk. The Sultan. We know he's coming for you. In fact, he could be here now."

 

Suddenly, Justin flinched in the middle of his stupor, his subconscious recognizing those words, and wanting to react to them. "Brian... here. No. He can't be."

 

Michael laughed. It was chilling and held a brutal finality. "I think he is, Justin. But I can help you repel him. If you don't, he will simply take you again. I know you can't possibly want to be degraded in that way again."

 

"No..." Justin agreed, still looking straight ahead, not into the stranger's eyes, but more into a dark abyss, one that part of him tried to push from his mind... but another part holding him fast. "I can't go back."

 

"Very good, Justin. I can help you." Michael kept his voice even, careful not to change from his monotone pitch, knowing that was when he gained the greatest control. "The Sultan is jealous and possessive of his toys. You know that is all you are to him. All any man ever will be to him. Just his pretty little fuck toy. Once you are sullied in his eyes, he will turn from you. I can make that happen."

 

Justin frowned amid his trance, something about the words not feeling right... but he didn't have the strength or will to question it. "A toy..." he repeated, although inwardly he rebelled. No, that's not true. He had been more than that to Brian. Why was his new friend telling him otherwise?

 

Michael watched Justin's responses closely, frowning as he saw him inwardly fighting him. Something was wrong. There should be no resistance. Perhaps the blond was stronger than he'd realized. He needed to wrap this up soon. Justin couldn't fight out of his hypnotic state and recognize him. Then... all would be for nothing. Looking over Justin's shoulder in the semi-darkened room, Michael tried to urge Justin into action. "We don't have time to talk longer. You need to go to the club and dance with every hot man in attendance. When either the Sultan or one of his servants arrive - and I assure you, they will soon - you take a man into the backroom, and fuck the living shit out of them. Then, the Sultan will release you. I guarantee it."

 

"Release me..." Justin whispered. That's what he wanted... wasn't it? He wasn't sure anymore. Something was clouding his senses. He didn't know what was real anymore. Would he ever? "Brian will be enraged. He'll still take me. Just to torment me."

 

Michael smiled coldly. Yes, he will. He will treat the blond as the slave he should have always remained. Justin would be tortured... and Brian would be broken. Fuck. He wished he could watch it all unfold. And with the second part of his plan enacted, Brian would hate the boy as he unmercifully punished his possession. "You can't avoid your true destiny, Justin. Listen to my words and it will be over more quickly. And that's what you want... right? You want it to be over?"

 

"Over. Yes. I want it to be over." That was the only point Justin felt he could completely agree on.

 

"Then, you only have one choice, Justin. Return to your hotel and dress your absolute hottest. When he comes to you... rebuff him, and turn to the arms of another man. The rejection and humiliation will unman him. Then, you will be free." Flinching as he heard a light knock on his hotel room door, Michael urged him forward. "Go now, Justin. Awaken from your haze. Remember all I have said... but not of me."

 

Michael watched with barely contained glee how Justin brushed past one of the Sultan's guards, the blond not looking at either of them. No matter what happened with the drugs... his plan was due to be a success. The Sultan would regret ever spurning his advances. Brian had been deceived again. In time, he would know that and welcome the only man worthy of his attentions. Patience would get him everything he'd ever wanted.

 

Not wasting a glance on the insipid guard, but watchful on Justin making his way down the hallway and to the elevator, Michael reached into his pocket for the pouch of mind-altering powder, before he icily commanded, "Follow him and do it now. The Sultan is sure to intercept him soon."

 

Nodding his head, remembering he had been told to say very little in order to keep up the pretense, knowing the slightest mistake could cause Michael to doubt his control of him, Hamin replied, "As you wish..."

 

Michael watched as Hamin went in pursuit of his prey, victory never feeling sweeter. It was all coming together now. Justin was about to lose his value to Brian. However, it wouldn't be over swiftly for the blond. Brian's arrogance wouldn't allow for him to lose face and not exact revenge. Once that was met, Brian would be more open to him. That was a moment he'd waited for - for so long. Soon, he would realize his dreams.

 


 

Brian's eyes were filled with loathing as he looked at the odious club owner, sleazy being a very apt description that he had read so often in the PI reports. The very idea that this piece of filth had his hands... not to mention his mouth on his property, filled him with a murderous rage more intense than he even felt towards Michael Novotny. "Mr. Sapperstein, I have been anticipating this meeting."

 

Gary Sapperstein looked at the stranger with a bored expression, even if he was anything but that. This man wasn't the typical visitor to his office. He was fucking hot... but more than that, he was clearly here with an agenda. As a man who always kept the upper hand, he would see how far he could go in ruffling this man's feathers. "Many do, although I doubt you will leave here with what you came for. You may be hot, fit, and bulging in all the right places... but you are a bit old to be a club boy. And if you can't dance and make money for me, you have absolutely no value to me."

 

Brian's head arched back as cold laughter erupted. "You amuse me, Sapperstein. Perhaps I should take it easy on you. Then again, I am not a man to overlook the abuse of what belongs to me."

 

"Belongs to you? What the fuck are you talking about?" Gary demanded, neither man hearing the door opening behind them, and the blond that rushed forward without a word of invitation.

 

"Hey Gary, I'm here early. I was hoping I could pick up an extra set or two?" Justin rushed forward, his eyes widening when he noticed his boss' visitor. He closed his eyes and tried to back towards the door. He didn't need to turn around to know the identity of the man... as well as knowing precisely why he was here in Gary's office.

 

Turning around, Brian's lips curved into his most carnal of smiles. It not only promised pure, unadulterated sex... it also promised torment. Brian's eyes glazed over as he filled his eyes while looking at his beautiful blond boy. Fuck, he looked hot. They might not make it to his plane. He wanted to fuck him where he stood - right fucking now. Perhaps he would do that.

 

"Not quite the reunion I had envisioned, pet, but it will do. It's been so long, my own." Brian's voice was raspy in his torrential need. "Come here, Justin."

 

TBC