- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes voraciously devoured the blond boy, his need to possess him never more urgent than it was right now. As much as he wanted to aggressively stride over to him, urgently pulling him into his arms, he wasn't about to do that. He hadn't taken such a leave of his senses that he had forgotten his location, nor the fact that he was perceived as the enemy here - perhaps by both men, not to mention the fact of having issued his former slave a direct order. He was the ruler of a country. Respected and feared. He did not grovel to any man. That wouldn't change now. "Justin? I believe I told you to come here..." Brian rasped, his eyes demanding immediate compliance.

 

Justin swallowed, unable to look away from Brian's most intense and determined gaze. He had been on the receiving end of it so many times. It was powerful... and it was almost irresistible. This was going to get awkward. If he managed to escape this room without Brian stealing him off into the night, it would be a miracle. "I heard you, Brian. However, I am not going anywhere with you. I'm afraid you wasted your time coming here."

 

"I never waste my time!" Brian hissed, lust and anger equally rising in him. He glanced behind him to see Justin's depraved boss moving from behind his desk to approach his blond. Fuck no, he thought to himself. If this cretin touched Justin in front of him... there would be no holding him back. "I'd advise you to keep your distance, Sapperstein. You have tainted my property enough."

 

"Property?" Justin squawked. In his sudden anger, he moved closer to the angry Sultan, uncaring he was now close enough to be grabbed by the primitive beast... his own rage quick to develop. "Are we seriously back to this shit? You don't own me, Brian. You never did!"

 

Brian's nostrils flared. He could almost reach out and take him in his arms. It had been so fucking long. Weeks. For the desires that raged in him, in particular regarding this particular man - that was a fucking lifetime. Fuck! He would never understand why a resistant and argumentative Justin always turned him on so much. In those moments, he wanted to slam him against any available surface, and fuck him into sweet oblivion. "I think we know that's not true, Justin. You have always been mine." Brian moved closer, his dick throbbing as he was close enough to smell him, nearly close enough to put his mouth on him and taste him. He couldn't wait to do that... However, he hoped he could resist doing so in this dismal office. "Come with me, Justin. We have so much to talk about." His eyes flickered briefly to the insignificant Gary Sapperstein... knowing if he tried to interfere, he would probably take him out of the equation with his own bare hands.

 

"No!" Justin rebelled. "There is nothing to talk about. I don't want anything to do with you, Sultan Amir Ali Nazari!" Justin hissed, uncaring that he was identifying his lover that was clearly in American clothes, and not wanting to be discovered.

 

"Watch it, my boy..." Brian snarled, his eyes shooting daggers at the suddenly interested Sapperstein, knowing such a depraved being would leap at the chance to take advantage of a man of a Sultan's immense means. Should that become the case, he would silence him quickly.

 

Gary couldn't help rubbing his hands together, in an instant his annoyance washed away to having the glee that he only achieved from his greed being satisfied. "Sultan? How interesting. So, tell me, Sultan..." Gary began, with mockery fully present in his voice. "Exactly how does that work? Are you nobility? A dictator... monarch? I'm intrigued to know. And I'm quite certain my patrons would love to know I have royalty in my club... especially one so physically appealing."

 

Justin groaned. This wouldn't bode well. "I wouldn't advise this, Gary. It won't end well for you."

 

Brian chuckled hollowly, his need for his blond stalled for the moment. He had to deal with this slippery snake first. "Justin speaks wisely, Sapperstein. You don't want to play these games with me." Brian was about to say more when he noticed the insistent vibration in his pocket. He reached into it to retrieve his phone, a frown appearing when he realized it was Hamin. After instructing his guard not to disturb him under any circumstances, he knew this had to be important. "Yes, Hamin? I'm in the middle of something."

 

"My apologies, Master. I have been trying to reach you for some time now." Hamin rushed his words quickly, hoping his Sultan would understand his ramblings. "I did as you instructed. Michael is waiting in his hotel room, expecting a report from me. I took his evil powder and tossed it into the river. That wasn't the problem, though. When I arrived at the hotel, Michael was just finishing up with Justin. I have every reason to believe he is under Michael's control..."

 

Stepping away from the two curious men, Brian spat out vehemently, "Alttafili sakhif! Wasawf qatalah mae ydy eariat alkhass!" Brian paused to breathe deeply - in and out. He had to get himself under control. He wanted to savage everyone that interfered with his plans. First, the depraved Sapperstein would learn... then, he would deal with the sadistic Michael Novotny. Sadly, his much-anticipated reunion with Justin would remain on hold. He needed to deal with the vermin first. Hypnosis again! Fuck! He worried about that. What if Michael had enhanced his skills? Would the spell be easily broken? One thing was for sure... he wouldn't find his answers here.

 

"You've done well, Hamin. I am most pleased with your efforts. Keep an eye on his hotel room, and alert me if he seeks to leave. I am on my way there now." Brian's lips twisted savagely, ice deeply defined in his hazel eyes. He glanced with regret at Justin, noticing now the blank expression on his lover's face. This wasn't his Justin standing before him. Merely a shell. Since his arrival here, he had caught glimpses of Justin's fighting spirit... but when the moment passed, an impenetrable barrier erected around him. Now... it all made sense. He would have him back... and they would continue this battle with Justin back in his right mind. They couldn't progress until that happened.

 

Pocketing his phone, Brian walked past Justin and back towards the gleeful Sapperstein. "I must go... but I will advise you of this - if you breathe one word of my presence to anyone, I will ruin you in ways you cannot begin to imagine. Test me on this if you will, neither your poverty nor blood means anything to me..."

 

Straightening up, yet unable to hide the slight tremor in his voice, Gary sputtered, "I-I'm not afraid of you, Sultan. We have laws here... ones that protect American citizens."

 

Justin sighed. "He has American blood, Gary... and they have this thing called diplomatic immunity. I'm not sure what it entails... but I would leave him alone. He'll get bored as he always does, and leave us in peace. Just give it some time."

 

Unable to listen to more of Justin's cutting little quips, Brian moved over to him, cupping his hand behind his neck, and silencing him the best way he knew how... and to be honest, unable to resist his sweet lips one moment longer. Brian smothered Justin's lips beneath his own, his tongue slicing his lips apart like the most precise of knives. He growled into the heat of Justin's mouth, in the back of his mind wondering if this action was wise. Releasing him to see to his vital business would be even more difficult now. He slid his other hand around Justin's waist, arching him into the drive of his hips, wanting nothing more than to throw him down and take him - over and over again. Torment him until the boy pleaded for his release. That would happen later. Nothing else was acceptable.

 

After moments of losing himself in his ex-lover's embrace, Justin began to push at Brian's chest, more than a little surprised when Brian granted the separation. "Leave me alone!" Justin spat out. "I don't want you! I already told you - it's over!"

 

"Is that so?" Brian's voice was ragged. Taking a step back, he ran his fingertip down Justin's chest, lightly running it along the bulging cock that he knew so well. "It appears your cock is in disagreement. We'll return to this discussion later. For now, I am needed elsewhere. I will warn you, my own, you are being watched constantly. Running from me is impossible. Do NOT make me hunt for you again."

 

Justin smiled sweetly. "No worries, your lordship... I won't. I don't intend on doing anything to encourage your pursuit. Been down that road. Remember?"

 

Curses continued to pour from the depths of Brian's throat, his hands clenching and unclenching at his sides. He couldn't deal with this brash Justin; at least, not right now. It was all he could do to keep reminding himself that much of this was due to Michael's sinister influence. He should have dealt with that viper first. Justin was always too much of a distraction. He had to get to him first. See him... touch him. Fuck, now he had to leave him in this place. The boy had better act responsibly. He wasn't sure what type of fallout would result if he did not. "I have to go..." He hissed. "Remember yourself. No one touches what belongs to me."

 

Justin glanced over at Gary, deliberately adding fuel to the fire. "Appears you are too late for that, Great One." Shrugging indifferently, Justin spat out, "Anyway, I don't belong to you... so your threats mean nothing, Brian. Absolutely nothing!"

 

Fuck! How he wished he had his bare hands around Michael's neck right now. Justin's behavior was all that delusional idiot's doing. Knowing Justin's body language as well as he knew his own, he could feel the turmoil and the conflict. Once again, that could be laid at Michael's door. He shook his head as realization further dawned on him. He had been so wrapped up in finding Justin and resolving this in the quickest manner possible, that he hadn't thought too deeply on why Justin had fled Al Duran in the first place. Those damned photos. There wasn't a doubt in his mind now that Michael had orchestrated that as well. All in an elaborate attempt to not only lure Justin here, but to separate them forever. Michael would be lucky to live through this night. "You know me, Justin. My words are not a threat. They are the solemn truth. You would be wise to remember that."

 

For the first time, Justin shivered. There was something so ominous in them. Whatever was causing Brian to leave him here now, it wasn't good for the person causing it. He wouldn't want to be them. As it was, he didn't enjoy being in the position he was in now... but whoever had him so enraged was in far worse trouble. "I am living my life as I see fit, Brian. Perhaps it's time you accept that and move on. Goodbye, Brian."

 

Brian watched as Justin all but fled from the room, until he heard the snicker from the depraved owner of this establishment. Oh yes, he had some final words for him as well. "It is in your best interest to heed my advice, Sapperstein. I am pressed for time, or I would be dealing with you immediately. If you have a brain in your sick skull, you will eliminate one source of my distress. Either way, you lose him tonight. It's just a question of how much you want me to take from you."

 

"You want me to fire Justin." Sapperstein glared at his offensive visitor. Fuck, how he hated the rich. This man was even worse. He was a man of power. That much was obvious. Despite how hot his new blond hire might be, he wasn't worth the risk of what this man could possibly bring down on him. This business was his livelihood. Fucking with the powerful Sultan wasn't worth it. "Fine. I'll find him and tell him he's finished here. I wouldn't get too smug; I doubt Justin will thank you for your interference."

 

Brian stared the odious man down one last time, hopeful this would be the only instance he had to waste his time with him. If he had time, he would ruin him - here and now, but Michael was the most pressing issue he had right now. Once he handled him, everything would fall in place. Brusquely, he pushed his way past Sapperstein and out of the club, his eyes searching for Ted's car. He slid into the backseat next to Hamin, spitting out his command, "Take me to him - NOW."

 

As Hamin gave Ted the name of the hotel that Michael currently sat waiting, or hiding - whichever the case may be, Brian's eyes slid back to the bustling nightclub, knowing what he desired most was still inside. Soon, Justin. Very soon now. I will take back what is mine. In the end, you will welcome my possession."

 

TBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

"Alttafili sakhif! Wasawf qatalah mae ydy eariat alkhass!"

 "Fucking imbecile! I will kill him with my own bare hands!"