- Text Size +

 

Brian's hand reverently smoothed the sponge filled with soap down Justin's back, deliberately forcing his eyes away from the enticement of Justin's ass. He knew he could fuck him again - here and now - if he wanted. After all, that was why he had placed his extravagant offer to the beguiling blond. However, for some unknown reason, Justin's comfort meant something to him. As slow as he had initiated Justin into the world of male-on-male sex, he knew he was still sore. Brian intended to let his ass rest for the rest of the night. Beyond that, though, it was extremely doubtful.

 

Justin groaned as he felt the sponge moving over him; it was odd how he could almost feel it as Brian's hand, and not the inanimate object. He could feel Brian's need pressing up against him; as much as he wanted to feel Brian inside him again, he wasn't sure his body could take it. "You want to fuck me again. Don't you?"

 

His lips scorching along the back of Justin's neck, comparable to the heat of the shower hitting their skin, Brian whispered in a raw, aching voice, "I think I'll always want to fuck you... at least, for as long as we're here together."

 

A moan tumbled loudly from Justin's mouth as Brian nipped the tender skin of his back, his legs slightly trembling under Brian's heated assault. "Well... umm, if my memory serves me correctly, that is scheduled to be for m-many nights to come."

 

"Indeed it is..." Brian growled, his hand quickly replacing the unneeded and vastly unwanted sponge into its holder, his hands clenching on Justin's hips; despite the best of intentions, his eyes moving down to the most perfectly shaped bubble-butt he had ever seen. When one hand moved to splay across one cheek, with his finger lightly stroking along the enticing crack, Brian chuckled when Justin trembled in response.

 

Brian wasn't sure if it was from fear or desire... but he would allay his fears if that was the cause. "Don't worry, Justin. I'm not going to fuck you again tonight. I don't want to hurt you." He placed his forehead against Justin's back, his lips moving downward, knowing he was soon to be in a position that he rarely found himself in with another man. Brian had already determined that Justin would redefine every rule he had ever thought to have regarding the men he fucked. His lips were forced to separate from the heat of Justin's skin, as he sank to his knees in order to obtain his true prize. "No. I'm not fucking you again tonight... but I am going to do something else."

 

"S-something else?" Justin asked in a breathless stammer, not having missed Brian sinking to his knees behind him, unable to believe this commanding man had done so.

 

"Oh yes," he rasped. Brian slid one hand around to capture Justin's straining cock in his hand, while he wet his lips anxiously; he had never anticipated a rimming more. "I'm going to eat your hot little ass." Brian's eyes crawled up Justin's back, a feral smile curving his lips at the renewed trembling in his blond lover. "Lean forward and stick that ass out to me. Brace your palms against the wall." He licked a stripe along the beckoning crack. "Trust me, you're going to need the support..."

 

Justin didn't doubt the words for a moment. The instant he complied, he felt the warmth of Brian's tongue slicing forward; initially, his tongue seemed to move at a soothing pace, but once he realized he wasn't causing Justin any discomfort, his tongue speared deep inside. "Ohhh my God..." Justin panted, oblivious of what words were falling from his mouth, only knowing that his mind was quickly in another place. As Brian's tongue fucked his ass with the same ferocity as his cock had done not long ago, Justin's mind and body quickly slid into oblivion. Brian skillfully working his cock as he ate his ass added immensely to his almost inebriated state of being.

 

Brian pulled on Justin's cock with both finesse and speed; he wasn't certain how long Justin could support himself against the wall. Here again, amidst his lust and need for the blond, he was thinking of Justin's needs - first and foremost. That wasn't familiar to him... and it needed to stop. He was in control of this relationship. If he kept being pulled so effortlessly to his blond lover, his control would be lost. That was something that he couldn't tolerate. He was always in control - in all things; this beautiful little blond wasn't going to compromise that.

 

In his experience, loss of control equated to weakness. Brian Kinney was feared by many, respected by even more, weak was not in his vocabulary. It never could be. With savage determination, Brian rammed his tongue in and out of Justin's tender, yet welcoming opening, his hand fervently working Justin's cock; Brian hummed in satisfaction when Justin shouted out his release, and his come filled his palm. What wasn't caught in his hand, went shooting against the shower wall.

 

Justin was panting for breath, his palms still flattened against the wall, as his chest heaved, the tremble in his legs still present. He turned to face his passionate and dominant lover, his brow quirking in observation. "It appears you were short-changed in this little interlude, Mr. Kinney."

 

Rolling his lips under, Brian tilted his head to the side, as his eyes slid ravenously over Justin. Never had he thought to find such a man as this one. Hot, beautiful, utterly sensuous... perfectly matched for him in every way. Brian hadn't just been caught in the grip of a mad lust when he'd told him that he couldn't envision a time he wouldn't want to fuck him. He didn't think it possible - whether they were still together or not. Somehow, he innately felt that he would always desire this man, no matter what direction life took them. "Did you have something in mind to - accommodate for that lacking?"

 

Stepping from the shower, Justin reached for a towel, and briskly rubbed himself dry, before turning to watch Brian do the same. He reached one finger out to trail along the pulsing cock that seemed desperate for some attention. "Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go back to your bed, and I could show you something I am skilled at..."

 

Brian growled before rubbing his thumb along Justin's lower lip. "I think you adapt exquisitely well to every challenge... but that is one I have been eagerly anticipating."

 

Justin dropped his towel and brushed his body against Brian's as he exited the bathroom, a sultry, come-hither look in his eyes when he looked back and caught Brian's smoldering look in the mirror. "Well, then... let's go, Mr. Kinney."

 

A groan tore from Brian's throat as he followed that delectable ass back to the bedroom. What made it even more so, was now having tasted it, he knew exactly how delicious it truly was; Brian knew he wouldn't forget that anytime soon - if at all. This boy affected him in ways he couldn't begin to comprehend... the most alarming fact being that the man of reputed iron control couldn't combat it. As Justin deep-throated him in one deliberate lunge, Brian knew combating it was the last thing he wanted to do.

 


 

Gary Sapperstein grimaced as he heard the voice on the other end of the line. He had been avoiding the calls, but his distraction regarding getting Justin back had him clearly off his game. He didn't like that at all. Now, he had to somehow deal with this... and make reassurances that he didn't feel comfortable in making. Yet, that was his only option.

 

"Finally, I reach you..." Suspicion was clearly etched in the rough tone. "I had started believing that you were avoiding me. And that gave me even more concern." A long pause followed, it was a silent one that had an ominous feeling surrounding it. "I began to think if you were avoiding me, after all the money I have paid you to deliver my special package, something must have gone awry with our plans. I must tell you, I don't like surprises."

 

Fuck, Gary thought to himself. This was bad. Tomorrow night was the transfer. Justin was supposed to be handed over. He didn't have Justin. How the fuck was he going to stall this deranged man - and keep his own ass intact!? He had slowly built to this night the entire time Justin had been under his control. Grooming him into accepting the inevitable - his possession of him. Now, it looked like he wouldn't have that or even his life if he didn't hand him over to this demented man that would accept Justin or no one.

 

Why did this nameless man want Justin so badly? Money had been exchanged privately, but through messenger. Gary knew why he wanted Justin... but as far as he knew, this man had never seen Justin. He shook his head. None of that mattered now. All that truly mattered was finding a way to get Justin back. He needed to isolate Justin away from Kinney just long enough to grab him. Once he had him, he could hide him long enough to do what needed to be done. He had to. As much money as was paid to him for what was supposed to be a weekend of Justin's time, his neck was on the line if he failed to deliver.

 

"Sir... there is a bit of a problem; however, I am working on a solution." Gary could feel the sweat running down his back. The amount of money he had received to deliver Justin for such a short span of time was too immense to be forgotten. It was a sum that men killed over. "I- I just need more time."

 

Nostrils flaring, face reddening in an instant, the hiss echoed over the phone line, "Time? He has been in your possession for years. You have been grooming him to be the proper toy. Now, you need more time!? Quit the stalling and tell me what the fuck is going on with my property!!"

 

His property, Gary thought contemptuously. No, that wasn't quite true. He had gone into this as a loan. Justin belonged to him. He was his most valuable asset... and he wanted him badly. He would never give him up for good. That had been made clear from the start. And what this freak didn't know was that he fully intended to fuck the hell out of Justin before turning him over. Of course, now that Kinney had him, he wasn't certain that mattered as much...

 

"Justin has been taken from me, lured away, so to speak. I can't get to him until the man leaves him unattended. He is entirely too powerful." Gary spoke his words cautiously, in his mind thinking this might be the best attack on Brian Kinney. Clearly, this man who wanted Justin, had his own riches and power. Perhaps it could combat the power Kinney held. As it stood - it was his only chance.

 

A chilling laugh answered. "If that is all, I can handle it. I can deal with any man that stands in my way." Taking in a deep breath, the man stared hatefully at the picture of the teenage version of Justin, the last picture taken before he had escaped away to New York. "Give me a name."

 

"Brian Kinney..." Gary answered without delay. "I assume in your circles you've possibly heard of him."

 

A slight shiver went through the man on the other end of the phone. He swallowed slowly, before answering, "I know of him. That changes my plans for the moment. But not for long. I will find Kinney's weakness and exploit that, then, we will have Justin back."

 

Sudden inspiration assailing him, Gary rushed in to say, "I might be able to help with that. When Kinney met Justin for the first time, he was with a small child. I believe it could have been his son. However... I don't know where he lives."

 

"Leave that to me." Craig Taylor stared in utter contempt at the collage of pictures spread out on his desk, all photos of Justin taken from the time he ran away. Sick, fucking faggot. It had been his mission to watch Justin hit the lowest point of his life, before he completely extinguished all hope. Once he had his hands on him again - it would be over. "I'll be in touch. Do nothing for now."

 

Craig ended the call, his eyes maliciously tearing into the photos. He remembered back to all the beatings he had given Justin - night after night, doing all he could to make a man out of him. On the weekends, he would enclose him in his closet, punishing him until he begged to be released. It had all been for nothing. Not only had Justin escaped, but he remained the disgusting little faggot he had been back then.

 

Justin wouldn't escape this time. When he got his hands on him again, it would be on his home turf, and it would be fatal. Justin would beg for the death that was coming for him. Craig would give it to him, but it wouldn't be quick. It would be agonizing... and then, finally, the stain upon his good name would finally be lifted.

 

TBC