- Text Size +

 

Brian prowled toward the bar and his prey. He couldn't believe his good fortune. After his encounter with Melanie, he'd thought it all to be an ominous start to his day... but now, the beautiful blond was back within his sights. The day was vastly improving. He frowned as he noticed the balding man placing a proprietary hand on Justin's arm, giving all indications that he sought to lure him away. I don't think so, Brian thought. There was no way he would lose his trick to a man of this man's caliber. No fucking way at all. To his chagrin, there wasn't an empty stool at that end of the bar. Unworried, and fully focused on his ultimate prize, Brian strode forward. That little fact didn't faze him in the least. He was a born hunter. There wasn't a challenge he backed down from; this nearly hairless-headed man wasn't going to stand in his way.

 

"We meet again," Brian seductively purred into Justin's ear, deliberately making certain his rock-hard body pushed up against the back of Justin's. If nothing else, Justin would immediately decipher the difference between a real man, and what he appeared to be settling for at the moment. There wasn't a doubt in his own mind - this hot little blond was about to trade up.

 

Justin bit his lip in order not to smile. Despite how aggravating and arrogant his rescuer from earlier had been, there was also something charming about him. "Well, well - if it isn't my persistent stalker." Justin peered over his shoulder to look into the eyes that smoldered into his own, instantly realizing making eye contact had been a crucial mistake. "H-have you taken to following me into airports?"

 

Brian pushed his body tighter against the blond's, ignoring the look of anger on the older man's face that was clearly hoping to secure some of Justin's time... and most likely so much more. "Actually, I just put my son on the plane to go home. I stopped in here for a drink... and then I saw you." Brian leaned in to breathe into Justin's ear, "My thirst turned into hunger."

 

Chuckling, yet squirming uncomfortably in his seat, Justin reached for the bowl of nuts and offered them to his persistent admirer. "Well, if you're hungry... maybe these nuts could curb your appetite."

 

He looked down at them as if giving the matter actual thought, before looking back at the lips he was determined to possess before he left here today. "As appealing as that offer might be, I think I'll hold out for better things."

 

"Listen here, friend. We were having a friendly chat before you showed up." Baldy gave Brian a beady-eyed stare. "Get lost."

 

Brian sighed as he moved his body away from Justin's. Apparently, he had to deal with trash - first and foremost. He moved closer to the man that had just removed his hand from Justin's arm. That had been a good move on the older man's part. For some reason, he had found that casual touch repellent. It was one that he didn't intend to see repeated. "Let's make one thing perfectly clear, Mr. Clean, I am not your friend; I don't see a reality where I will ever be your friend. How about we let Justin decide."

 

Justin groaned as both sets of eyes turned on him. Fuck. How did he get himself into these situations? He knew the answer to that - he was desperate. The airport seemed to be the perfect place to score a few bucks. He had already come to an arrangement with this stranger. The bald man seemed safe enough, and it was money he needed. He didn't see where he had many choices.

 

"Well? What are you waiting for, kid? I've got a plane to catch... and we already came to an agreement." His eyes narrowed on Justin even more. "I gave you money, and I expect to get what was promised..."

 

A visible shudder came over Justin, his eyes connecting with Brian's for only a moment. His head lowered when he viewed what had clearly been pity in his hazel eyes. Had he looked longer, he would have gleaned the beginning of a more precise plan in the beautiful man's eyes; a determination to be the predator that acquired the much-desired prey. He swallowed nervously, knowing what he had to do. Justin told himself it was no worse than what he had endured with Gary; in fact, even less than what his former boss had intended to inflict on him. "He's right. We had a deal." Justin smiled tightly at Brian, before he added, "It's nice seeing you again, Brian. But I have to go with him now."

 

Baldy stood to his feet, his hand once more clasping around Justin's arm. His eyes were filled with lust as he looked at Justin's lips. There was no doubt what he intended to do with them. He looked in irritation at the brunet that stood with a bored expression on his face, yet ice in his eyes that signified this battle was far from over. "You heard him, buddy. Beat it!"

 

Brian's nostrils flared as he stared down at the repugnant man. Friend... and then buddy. No one disrespected him, especially not such a substandard man. Obviously, the man didn't know who he dealt with here and that he was challenging a man that had the power to ruin almost any man he came in contact with; Brian didn't intend to waste his time with this rodent - however, he would move him on quickly. Toying with him was not what he most wanted to do right now. His eyes flickered away from the belligerent little man to see the disgust and resignation in his beautiful blond's eyes. "How much, Justin?"

 

"E-excuse me?" Justin stammered, uncertain exactly what he was asking.

 

"How much did he give you?" Brian replied patiently.

 

Justin flushed in embarrassment. "One-hundred bucks."

 

Brian rolled his lips under, nodding his head in understanding. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a money clip that had both men's eyes bulging out in astonishment. Brian pulled out three, crisp one-hundred-dollar bills and flung them onto the bar in front of the bald man. He had no intention of touching him. "I suggest you take that and buy your wife a cute little souvenir in the gift shop."

 

About to refute both his claim and money, the man thought better of it upon looking at the dark, emptiness in the other man's eyes. He sneered as he released Justin and grasped at the money in the same motion. "You're not worth the hassle. Good riddance to both of you!"

 

Justin watched as the man pocketed his money, and reached for his carry-on bag. He chuckled in amusement as the man stomped away, ironically not far from the aforementioned gift shop. He slanted a look toward Brian. "What made you think he's got a wife?"

 

"His type always does." Brian moved his eyes over the hot little blond. Immediately he ascertained his first impression hadn't been faulty. This boy was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do to have him... that fact surprised him most of all. His voice dropping to a sultry, sexual pitch, Brian first pulled him away from the bar and out of the rush of moving bodies, before asking, "What did one-hundred dollars buy him?"

 

"Does it matter? You closed the deal..." Justin didn't add, that in effect, his time had now transferred over to the same man who had saved him once more. He didn't fool himself in the slightest that this man's motives had been altruistic in any way. Now, it was a simple matter of finding out exactly what this man wanted from him. He had a basic idea... However, he knew it was always a mistake to make assumptions. That often led to both misunderstandings and bad situations. He hoped to avoid that here.

 

Brian reached his hand up to cup the side of Justin's face; he smiled when Justin didn't flinch away. This man was far from repulsed by the idea of being with him. The fact that he knew he could elicit want in him, only increased his desire, not to mention his urgency. His eyes bored into Justin's lips as the pad of his thumb stroked along his full, lower lip; Brian groaned as the luscious lips parted in response. Fuck... he wanted him now. His voice dropped even lower as he rasped, "If it was for the use of this sweet little mouth, I will tell you that you are drastically undercharging."

 

"Really..." Justin whispered, uncertain as to why he wasn't setting this man straight - here and now. He wasn't some hustler, although he knew life might be pushing him in that direction. Despite the impression he had given this man on separate occasions now... that was not what he wanted for his life. As his eyes became ensnared by the heat in the brunet's eyes, Justin unthinkingly asked, "How much would you have paid for the pleasure?"

 

A low growl slid through Brian's lips. Of all the things he'd expected Justin to say... that hadn't been one of them. His thumb scraped even more roughly against Justin's lip, his eyes glazing when he answered, "I wouldn't have named a set price. All that would have mattered was doing whatever it took to have my cock in your mouth." Brian's breathing was sharpened when he asked, "Does that answer your question?"

 

"And then some..." This man was dangerous; in fact, his first impression was fortified now. He was even more dangerous than the Gary Sapperstein's of this world. Justin knew he should run hard and fast... but he knew he would be a fool to walk away from what this man could offer him. The truth of the matter also being - he wasn't certain he wanted to turn tail and run from him.

 

"Come back to my place, Justin. We'll have an early dinner... and talk about your future." Brian didn't have a doubt what he would offer this beautiful blond; nor did he doubt his success. He was determined this boy would belong to him for as long as he chose to maintain ownership. Brian had a feeling it would span over a longer amount of time than he normally restricted to one man. That thought didn't disturb him in the slightest.

 

"F-future?" Justin asked tremulously.

 

Brian nodded, his thumb moving from the enticement of Justin's lower lip, to clasp behind his neck snugly. He angled his neck to look deeply into his eyes. "Yes, Justin, your future. I have the desire to invest heavily into your future success." Brian's voice was seductive, the heat of his desire surrounded him, a thickness that almost seemed to hold them in place. "Come with me, Justin. I can change your life. You only have to let me."

 

"Change my life..." Justin echoed almost musingly.

 

"Yes," Brian growled. Quickly, he changed his mind from earlier. He wouldn't taste those lips before he walked out of here. The temptation to resist him would be unbearable. Their first time wouldn't be in an airport bathroom. He had much more planned for that. However, if seduction was needed to lure the beautiful blond with him, he could work with that. It would be his pleasure; in fact, he knew when the time came, it would be a mutual explosion of pleasure. He lowered his head to kiss the side of Justin's neck; Brian groaned as his lips caressed the soft, white skin. This boy was so fucking perfect. Brian smiled into his skin when he felt Justin's hands closing around his arms, realizing it wasn't to restrain him. Justin was reveling in his touch. The exquisite blond wanted more... and he would give him so much more.

 

"Alright..." Justin gasped. He couldn't remain unaffected by the immense heat of Brian's mouth on his skin. Justin felt like he was burning. He needed some distance to figure this out... whatever this might be. "Dinner, Brian. That's all I'm promising..."

 

Brian chuckled in deep satisfaction as he pulled his lips free. "I'll take it." He placed his hand against Justin's back, urging him over to Ben who patiently waited for him, far from oblivious to Ben's mocking stare. With the fewest of words possible, Brian relayed to Ben that he had the rest of the day off. He definitely wouldn't be going out again today. Everything he wanted would be well within reach; only dinner, the blond had told him. Brian had no intention of dinner being the end of their evening or liaison. It would only be the beginning. Once dinner was over, Justin would be submitting to him. Brian had never anticipated a surrender more.

 

TBC