- Text Size +

 

"Brian, are you absolutely certain about this..." Clive Barrows began to sputter in astonishment, only to be cut off by his impatient client. That didn't come as any surprise... but Brian's request had undoubtedly been one of shocking proportions.

 

"Do I pay you to question my decisions?" Brian didn't give his attorney a chance to answer. "No, I do not. I retain you to handle my legal matters in a timely and efficient manner." Brian's eyes looked down the long hallway that he knew could show Justin awakening and arriving at any time. He wanted matters in place before he saw him. They had much to do today. He intended for it all to be done well before dinner. Because after that - he had a long, and pleasurable night in store for both of them. Being delayed in that tonight wasn't something he would allow to happen.

 

A long sigh followed. Brian was in one of those moods. He knew better than to question him further. Clive only hoped that Brian knew something about this young man that he not only intended to spend a large sum of money on, but who would be living with him as well. The money wasn't as much of a concern as the issue of safety. However, concerned or not, he knew when to keep his mouth shut with Brian Kinney. Now was one of those times. "Okay, I'll have my secretary draw it up, and you can stop by Monday afternoon to sign it."

 

"Nice try, Clive. However, that's not good enough." Brian took a long sip of his morning coffee, his eyes briefly scanning through the financial section of the New York Times, before returning his full attention to his call. "I need it today. No later than noon."

 

Clive's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. He had been Brian Kinney's attorney for years, and still, he hadn't become accustomed to his unorthodox ways. "N-noon? But it's Saturday morning. I'm not even at the office, Brian. Surely it can wait until after the weekend!"

 

Wait until after the weekend? Brian almost laughed at the man's stupidity. He had no clue what he was dealing with here. There was no way he was giving Justin the weekend; nor did he think he could stand the torment of having that hot little blond underfoot, yet not possessed by him. No fucking way. "Actually, it can't wait, Clive. Of course... if it's that difficult of a task, I'm sure I can find another attorney in the directory that would be more than happy to handle this little task."

 

"No! That won't be necessary," Clive quickly responded, knowing he had been maneuvered as usual, but in the case of his most prestigious and lucrative client - he had no choice. "I guess I can go into the office, and try to get my secretary to come in for an hour. Let me advise you, though, I will be billing you for her overtime!"

 

Brian drolly replied, "I never doubted it."

 

"I'll call you when I have it ready."

 

"Yes, you do that..." Brian responded, his attention quickly diverted by the approaching blond boy that appeared to have showered, and that looked too neat and tidy after the provocative way he had left him last night. Brian's eyes darkened as they swept over Justin. He had one thought that far overwhelmed the others. One look at Justin and he wanted to make him untidy; he wanted to muss him up so completely that the inexperienced boy didn't have the energy to move. Even more than that, he wanted anyone that walked in on them to know not only what they had been doing, but that the hot blond belonged to him. Brian shuddered with the thought. He'd never had such possessive feelings for a man. The most alarming part was that he hadn't really touched him yet. What would happen when he did?

 

Justin approached uncertainly, frowning when he noticed Brian immediately closing and pocketing his phone. "Uhhh, I'm sorry if I interrupted. I can go back into my room if you have business calls..."

 

"Not at all. My call is finished." Brian stood to his feet, slowly walking to the beautiful blond. He reached his hand out to sweep along the wet tendrils of hair that clung to Justin's neck. "Did you sleep well?"

 

Nodding, Justin answered, "Yes, like a baby..."

 

"Hmmm." Brian stepped away from temptation; he knew now wasn't the time. How he wished it were more opportune. He wanted to devour him. There wasn't a doubt in his mind he would be tonight. The less he touched him the better for now. His restraint wasn't something he trusted at this point; he began to wonder if it ever would be in regard to this hot little blond. "You should have been kept awake by guilt..."

 

Justin smirked. He knew exactly what Brian was referring to, but he found himself enjoying the games they played too. "Guilt? I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

 

"Coy?" Brian moved back toward Justin. "No, no. That doesn't suit you at all."

 

"Is that a fact?" Justin boldly returned. "You've known me for so long to make such an assessment."

 

Brian rolled his lips under as he considered both the statement and the boy before him. "Yeah, I think I can. There's much behind those beautiful blue eyes, Justin Taylor. I think I might have to unravel the entire package."

 

"I'm surprised that you'd want to." Justin shrugged indifferently. "I was under the assumption it was my ass that intrigued you so."

 

His eyes fastened intently on Justin's lips. Brian shook his head. "Not only your ass."

 

"Of course..." Justin laughed. "So, umm, what happens next?"

 

"My attorney is drawing up the legal documents this morning. He'll be stopping by later to get them signed. I was hoping we could do whatever needs to be done to get you settled in comfortably." Brian leveled a hard, and hungry gaze on his soon-to-be lover. "I think we know I want all the tedious tasks handled well before evening."

 

Justin swallowed tremulously. It was all happening so fast... and yet, it wasn't. No matter how repellent the thought of belonging to another man had been previously, mostly in connection with Gary, it felt different with Brian. It wasn't all heartless; he had the feeling that Brian wanted him to enjoy their time together too. It wasn't so much in what Brian had told him, it was how he innately felt this man to be. Brian Kinney was obviously a man proud of his sexuality, including his prowess with a man. He would want Justin's desire to equal his own. It might not be to that level right now, largely because of their unique circumstances, but Justin felt that it could be in time. That thought scared him. He didn't want to end up caring for this man. There wasn't a doubt it would all end one day. Having feelings about that wasn't something he intended to have. "Well, it seems you've thought of everything."

 

"Details are very important to me... in every aspect of my life." Brian motioned to a table set close to the spacious windows. "There are an array of pastries, coffee, and juices. Help yourself to whatever you like."

 

Nodding, Justin moved to check it out. His eyes widened. He couldn't remember when he'd seen such a display. "This is enough for ten people, Brian."

 

Brian watched as Justin selected a filled croissant, then another pastry. "I didn't know what you preferred. And let's not forget, it's my job to take care of you now."

 

"Right..." Justin agreed. "It's going to take me some time to take this all in. I never expected all of this..."

 

Brian's gaze was heated and intent on Justin. There was no disguising the longing from his gaze, nor did he really want to. He didn't see the need. They both knew what he wanted, and what would happen soon. "I consider myself quite fortunate. Someone like you doesn't fall into a man's lap every day."

 

Someone? Justin shuddered briefly. He had to get used to such possessive statements. For the amount of money Brian was paying him, not to mention the life he was enabling him to escape, Justin decided that was a small sacrifice to make. He poured a glass of orange juice and sat at the small table set up to overlook the sights of Central Park in the morning hours. It was truly a beautiful, and awe-inspiring sight. "Well... I hope you find that your investment pays off."

 

"I don't have any worries about that," Brian's voice was heavy with desire as he spoke. Fuck. He needed to get this under control. If not, it was going to be a very long day. After the night he'd spent, visualizing Justin naked beneath that robe - a distraction was what he most needed. He poured himself a glass of juice, before joining Justin at the table. "There are a few things we need to finalize yet. First, about your weekly allowance, how would you like it distributed? We can do a check or direct deposit. Whichever you prefer."

 

"Uhhh no, neither," Justin spoke after swallowing a bite of the most delicious chocolate-filled croissant he had ever tasted. "Cash will be fine."

 

"Cash? In five-thousand-dollar increments... no, I don't think so." Brian narrowed his eyes on Justin, understanding quickly dawning. "You don't have a bank account, do you?"

 

Shaking his head, Justin told him, "No, there really wasn't any need."

 

Brian snorted derisively. "So, Sap has been paying you under the table."

 

Justin took a sip of his juice, following another succulent bite of his breakfast pastry, before answering, "Yeah. He said that was best in my situation."

 

He set his half-consumed glass of juice down, before he prodded further, "And exactly what did your situation entail?"

 

"It's complicated... but let's just suffice to say that I was a runaway. I've been in New York for four years now."

 

Brian considered him thoughtfully. A runaway. So much made sense. He couldn't fathom what would cause a teenager to run away from the safety of his family, but he was a realist, Brian realized that not all families were supportive. As a father, it saddened him. Abuse of children was one of the few things that deeply disturbed him; he would never tolerate it regarding his son, and for some reason, he found the very idea that it could have happened to Justin nearly as repellent. "What happened to make you run away from home?"

 

"I don't want to talk about it, Brian." Justin's face became distant in a heartbeat. "I can't see how it's pertinent to what's happening between us."

 

"It's not... I am just a man that likes to solve mysteries, and I find that I abhor them, even more, when it comes to things I desire." Brian's gaze was hooded and heavy as he looked at Justin finishing his juice and pastries. "There isn't a doubt how much I want you, Justin."

 

Justin could feel his skin warming under the smoldering heat of Brian's gaze. He was flushed before finally looking away. "Uhhh, no... you haven't kept that a secret."

 

"I have never wanted a man as badly as I want you, Justin. I need you to understand that." Brian's eyes were fierce as they bit into Justin. "I don't go to these extremes merely to obtain a convenient trick."

 

"Didn't you tell me that part of the reason was for convenience?" Justin asked him, uncertain how to respond to the naked, almost painful yearning in Brian's eyes.

 

Brian couldn't take his eyes from Justin's mouth. Fuck, he wanted that mouth. It wasn't only the thoughts of fucking it with his dick... and hell he wanted that in the worst possible of ways; he wanted to spear his tongue inside it, map it out until he felt he knew it as intimately as his own. On every level imaginable - he wanted to devour this man. "Yes, I did tell you that, and it is true. My life is far too hectic to spend hours clubbing, looking for tricks. Perhaps occasionally I can do that, but it doesn't fit in with my world very well. Yet, I didn't offer you this extravagant package solely for that reason."

 

Justin couldn't mistake the open want in Brian's eyes. It was blinding, and it essentially possessed him in a single evocative glance. "I get that you want me, Brian. I- I just hope you realize that being involved with me could be more complicated than what you, and your life is looking for."

 

"I hope you're not referring to the Sap?" Brian laughed harshly. "I realize you don't know me by reputation... but let me tell you this; clearly, I can bury him if I so choose." Brian's eyes were cold when he added, "And should I see a reason to do that, then, that is exactly what I will do."

 

A smile passed across Justin's lips. "I know you can handle Gary. I just want you to be aware that he will probably still try to get me back."

 

"I am very interested in your previous relationship with him. In fact, I need to know everything to effectively protect you." Brian stood, moving to the door to pocket his keys, his hand reaching into his pocket to flip open his phone. "Ben, we'll be down in about ten minutes. We only have a couple of places to go, and then you can have the rest of the weekend off." Brian listened to Ben for a moment before he closed the phone without another word.

 

Justin stood, his eyes narrowing on Brian suspiciously. "A couple of places? Us? Where are we going?"

 

Brian didn't immediately answer. "You do have a photo ID of some kind?"

 

"Uhhh, yeah. I have one of those state-issued IDs, but not a driver's license." Justin frowned, his questions already forgotten in his confusion. "Why?"

 

"Well... first, we are going to get you a bank account. I won't have you traveling around - in my presence or not - with the large amounts of cash you will soon possess. All I need is your photo ID and your social security card. I assume you have those two things?"

 

Justin nodded. "I have them in my duffel bag."

 

"Get them," Brian demanded.

 

Justin scowled, yet meekly moved in the direction of his bedroom. He looked back to toss over his shoulder, "A please would be nice - from time to time."

 

Brian chuckled, while a soft whistle sailed through his lips as he watched that perfect ass moving away. He didn't know how he would get through the day, but he knew his reward would be immense at the end of it. "I'll see if I can work it into my vocabulary." Brian's voice was taunting when he added, "From time to time."

 

A few minutes later, Justin walked out waving his tattered wallet in hand; he slipped it into the back of his jeans, before he grumbled, "Satisfied now?"

 

"Not even close... but I will be - later." Brian's eyes moved over Justin; he couldn't believe how much this little blond had gotten to him so quickly. He hoped some of his desire abated once he'd fucked him, yet right now, he wasn't sure that would be the case. "Come here, Justin."

 

Justin swallowed. There was no mistaking the look in Brian's eyes. He was going to touch him, kiss him, something... Was he ready to face that yet? Ideally, he knew he had very little choice... but now wasn't expected. Justin did the first thing that came to mind. Diversion. He was skilled at that. His life in dealing with Gary had made it a necessity. "Uhhh, you said we were going to another place too..."

 

Nodding, Brian answered, "We are going to your old apartment and retrieve any belongings you may have left behind. I can't imagine everything is in that duffel bag you carried in here."

 

"We can't go there, Brian! Gary could be there waiting... and there's Kip. He'll tell him I'm with you." Justin felt panic rising in him. This was a bad idea. Why couldn't Brian see that?

 

Brian swore. He was beginning to get extremely annoyed by Justin's constant worry over Gary Sapperstein. The boy had much to learn. He had no idea that his former employer was a small fish in the pond with a shark such as himself. "Justin. This is the last time I hope I need to tell you this. I can and will protect you from anyone that threatens you in any way. That most definitely includes Sapperstein, and this Kip you speak of; I protect what's mine."

 

"Yours..." Justin whispered. A part of him rebelled against that territorial statement... but it was where he was now. As much as he felt disheartened by the fact that he was now owned, he couldn't help but be fascinated by the man that would soon possess him. There was more to Brian Kinney than met the eye. To the world, he was a cold, uncaring businessman... but he knew there was much more. It was that thought of more that made this much easier for him.

 

"You'll get used to hearing that." Brian's voice was husky, and ragged when he spoke, "I feel very possessive where you're concerned, Justin."

 

Justin felt his cock quicken at the soft-spoken, yet sultry words. It was an overwhelming feeling to be wanted by this man so intensely. Despite the specifics of their unconventional relationship, Brian's desire made him feel hotter than he'd ever felt. More and more, he was realizing that going to his bed tonight wouldn't be any hardship at all. He couldn't look away from the barely controlled lust in Brian's eyes. "I- I guess we should be going."

 

"Yes, we should... but not before I taste those perfect lips again. My first taste was far too brief..." Brian's eyes bored into the slightly parted raspberry lips. "I rarely repeat my instructions, but I will this time - and only this time. Come here, Justin."

 

There wasn't a chance that he could refuse him. It wasn't only the fact that Brian had control of him now; the most irresistible part was in the realization that he wanted to kiss him again. In fact, he had thought about it far more than he cared to admit. Justin attempted to effect a blasé front. "Well, since you put it so sweetly... how can I resist?"

 

Brian arched a brow as he watched Justin stepping closer. His own back was nearly against the door, but that wasn't the position he intended to have with his fiery and all too enticing blond. Brian grasped at his arm when Justin was close enough to touch, he gently, yet firmly spun him around until Justin's back was pressed up against the door. Brian didn't waste any time in pressing his body into the one that he so desperately craved. He growled as he felt their cocks rubbing against the other through their pants. His boy was responsive... and Brian couldn't have thrilled to any more knowledge.

 

Justin gasped as he felt Brian's breath stirring against his lips at the same time his cock hammered into his own. It only took an instant in this man's arms to feel himself helplessly drawn even more to him. He didn't understand it, and still, he didn't have either the desire or strength to run from it. "B-Brian, pleaseeeee." He found himself wanting that kiss - a real kiss this time - so fucking much.

 

A husky growl slid through Brian's lips, before his mouth brushed lightly against Justin's. He hadn't taken possession yet, although there wasn't a doubt he would be soon. He was savoring this moment, Brian knew his exploration of this man would be slow, and extensive. Even in just a kiss, he found he didn't want to miss a thing. He sipped at Justin's lips as if he were sampling the finest of wines, his voice nearly breathless when he asked, "What is it, Justin? What do you want?"

 

"Kiss me, Brian." Justin's voice sounded aching as he spoke; no matter how this had started, there wasn't a doubt he wanted this, and this man - badly.

 

Brian anchored a hand behind Justin's neck, his fingers playing with the silky-soft blond hair, knowing without a doubt he'd never tire of touching that pleasing texture. His voice was a mere rasp, when he responded, "I'll kiss you, Justin... but this is only one of the many appetizers. Tonight the real meal begins..." Brian didn't speak another word as his mouth swooped down to capture Justin's parted, and tremulous lips. He groaned instantly from the contact, his cock beginning to prod at the one rising against his own. If he was correct, and he rarely made mistakes regarding cock - Justin's was very impressive. He couldn't wait to see, touch, and taste every inch of it. Unfortunately, now wasn't the right time for that... yet, that time would be soon.

 

Justin moaned as Brian's tongue swept aggressively inside his mouth, his own tongue eagerly meeting him. A kiss shouldn't feel and taste so good, was his instant thought. He could only wonder how many surprises he would find with this man. Surprising to himself, he found himself anxious to find out. His hands moved around Brian's waist, slowly sliding them up and down his back; Brian was extremely well-toned for someone who sat in an office, but that didn't surprise him in the least. Nothing was typical regarding Brian Kinney.

 

Brian resolved not to let his hands wander as he devoured the most delicious mouth he had ever tasted. He knew how that would end. Business matters first, and then a long night of pleasure would be before them. But he wouldn't leave any doubt how much he desired his hot little blond. He growled into Justin's mouth. It started as a low hum, before escalating into a needful, primal growl. Brian licked at Justin's lips, pulling back to observe the dilated blue eyes, the erratic breathing, and the bemused look on his soon-to-be lover's face. He stepped back just enough to run his fingers over Justin's swollen lips. "Absolutely exquisite..."

 

"I'm glad you approve..." Justin responded, a flush tinting his cheeks that had far more to do with arousal than embarrassment.

 

"We'd better be going. Ben probably thinks I got distracted..." Brian smirked. He knew exactly what Ben thought, and if not for the errands they needed to complete, he would be correct. There was nothing Brian wanted more than to pull Justin into his bedroom - here and now - but that had to wait. Making Justin more independent, and secure about the future was more important. Brian's look was smoldering as he looked intensely at Justin. "Everything changes tonight, Justin. I will mark every inch of you as mine, and I have a feeling you're going to love it as much as I will."

 

Justin groaned as he stepped out of the penthouse with Brian at his side. He didn't attempt to dispute the words. In truth, he couldn't. Justin already wanted Brian badly. He couldn't imagine that changing anytime soon.

 

TBC