- Text Size +

 

Brian slowly ran a finger down the center of Justin's chest, his eyes remaining on Justin's face as he lightly touched the pale, warm skin. He felt his breathing quickening as his fingertip moved lower; Brian paused to circle his navel, before sliding his finger inside to explore. Not quite the exploration his throbbing cock desired... but he wanted to know everything about this man. It was alarming how deeply he wanted to learn him - inside and out. Brian moistened his suddenly dry lips with the tip of his tongue, a groan emitting when Justin's eyes followed the motion, the yearning in the blond's eyes more than apparent. Brian knew - without a doubt - he had never wanted a man as intensely as he did Justin Taylor. Soon he would have him. He wouldn't rush through this exquisite pleasure; no matter how agonizing it would be for either of them - he intended to take his time. Brian intended to savor every moment of this much-desired acquisition.

 

Justin began to squirm; all of sudden he felt on display - he wondered if that would be a regular occurrence now. "B-Brian... I feel a bit awkward here. Can we move this along?"

 

A smile curved Brian's lips... one that could only be equated with sinful pleasure. "I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, Justin. It's your own fault for being so fucking hot. I'd get used to having me looking at you... not to mention touching you." Brian's eyes swept up and down Justin's body, his eyes fastening with hunger on Justin's expanding cock. He couldn't resist enclosing it in his hand. It was larger than he'd expected... another pleasant surprise found in this beautiful blond package. His voice was guttural as he tugged on Justin's cock - "I plan on touching you often. Tonight is only the beginning of that."

 

"Well... uhhh," Justin couldn't voice a cohesive thought as Brian's hand skillfully worked his cock, and those eyes - fuck, they were visually devouring him. Justin didn't get how that was even possible. Who could affect such a feeling from a single look? As mindless as Brian's ministrations were making him, he still couldn't look away from those hazel eyes that had now all but turned black. Never had he seen such naked yearning in a man's eyes. It was as if the man would cease to exist if he didn't have him... the need was that fucking intense. Yes. On all levels he felt consumed... and he knew it was only the beginning.

 

Brian's breath was ragged as his eyes ate up every contour of Justin's dazed and lust-filled expression. He didn't know how long he would last. Keeping his clothes on had been the only chance of not going at him like a rabid animal. He wanted to bend him over and fuck him in every position known; Brian knew he would do exactly that during their time together, but he couldn't do it all in one night. Justin came to him a virgin. The more he looked into those smoky blue eyes, and urgently jerked Justin's straining cock - Brian had a hard time remembering that inexperience. "I want you so fucking much..." Brian rasped, his eyes devouring the beautiful blond as he watched him reaching for that precious release - one that he intended to be the only man to be giving him - at least, for the foreseeable future.

 

Justin panted, his head falling back against the wall where they still stood. Fuck. They hadn't even made it into the bedroom yet. What would happen when they did? There was nothing but a solid, flat wall behind him; Justin had no choice but to clutch at Brian's sleeves. He didn't even think that would be enough. He was barely standing now. "B-Brian... I c-can't stand it..."

 

His mouth instantly fell to Justin's neck, his teeth biting the tender skin; Brian growled as he increased his strokes on Justin's cock, his teeth marking Justin's skin as his. He wanted to mark all of this man as his. He had never had such territorial desires as he did with Justin. Brian's greatest fear was that this wouldn't be lessening after a full possession; intuitively he already felt it would only be intensifying even more. His tongue trailed down Justin's neck, to his shoulder; Brian bit down into Justin's shoulder just as he heard Justin shouting out his release, and his come coating his fingers. Oh yes, Brian thought. Such a responsive boy. They would both be exhausted before this night was done.

 

Brian pulled back to look at the aftermath of Justin's explosive release, his nostrils flaring as he raised his fingers to his lips, languorously sucking each finger as if he were ingesting the most delicious of ambrosia. "You are so fucking hot... and you taste so good," Brian uttered in a raw voice, his now clean fingertips coming up to trace along Justin's lips. As much as he had licked them clean, he knew Justin could still smell the scent of his sweet release. "I am going to fuck you so damned hard. Over and over again..."

 

Justin moaned when Brian's mouth descended. It had seemed as if he had been waiting for another kiss from this man for an eternity. Finally, it was here... and it was as consuming as he'd known it would be. Every touch, kiss, and glance from this man could be simply defined as all-consuming. Justin couldn't think of another way to file it away; that was - if the thought was even possible. In a mere instant, Justin went from regaining his breath to having it driven straight down his throat by the driving thrust of Brian's marauding tongue. Justin wasn't complaining at all. The fact that he could evoke such desire in this beautiful and clearly experienced man, made his cock throb and his blood burn. Right now, he didn't give a damn what had brought them together. He just wanted this man.

 

Uncaring that they were standing in the hallway leading to his bedroom, with one of them naked, and the other still fully clothed, Brian's hands learned every curve of this man that so obsessed him. His need was so sharp and urgent, he couldn't ever imagine having enough. Brian growled into the warmth of Justin's luscious mouth, one hand releasing its purchase on bare skin only to begin tugging at his own clothing. He wanted skin on skin - and he wanted it fucking now! Brian had never felt so primal; the beast in him had roared to life, and it was all attributed to this man.

 

Not fully cognizant of his actions as his mouth engaged Brian's in an erotic tongue dance that had both men's cocks extended and desperate for release, Justin began using his own hands to pull at Brian's clothes. When he touched the bare skin of Brian's stomach, he was firmly pushed away; Justin grinned as he watched Brian's chest heaving in response. "It seems as if someone is about to lose control..."

 

"I wouldn't get too mouthy - being the virgin bottom that you are..." Brian groused, his hand reaching out to grab Justin's and pull him in the direction of his bedroom. "Playtime is over, little boy... it's time for the real show to begin..."

 

Justin couldn't deny being nervous, and yet, somehow he knew that Brian wouldn't be brutal with him on his first time. He had nothing to base his trust on... he only knew that he trusted this man. At least, in regard to never doing him any physical harm. On an emotional level, he wasn't quite so sure... but that wasn't a concern - at least not right at the moment. "I'm all yours..." Justin reminded, unthinking of what he had just said to this predator until Brian turned to look at him, his eyes possessive, and glittering with a lust-driven intensity.

 

"That's right. You are." Brian had opened the door to his room, he released Justin's hand to let him pass through on his own. Despite the arrangement they had agreed to, Brian wanted everything to be entered willingly, and eagerly. He didn't doubt that Justin would come as such into his bedroom. As Justin crossed the threshold, and Brian closed the door, his voice dropped to a feral, and guttural pitch - "Now, you learn what it means to be mine. Something tells me you will enjoy that just as much as I will..."

 


 

Sapperstein stared at Kip from across his desk; his eyes were cold, an unforgiving rage swelling within him. A rage that was aimed at more than one man. "So... you're telling me that Justin took his things and is gone now. Completely out of the apartment."

 

"Y-yes..." Kip stammered. "I couldn't do anything to stop it. He had muscle with him. There wasn't anything I could do to interfere with that man. In fact, I'm not so sure he didn't have a backup as well."

 

Kinney. Gary knew that without being told. He had known from the moment Kinney had laid eyes on Justin in Central Park that he would be a problem. What he didn't know was how Kinney had found him so quickly. Justin would pay for this outrage... and the disruption of his plans. He would pay dearly. "Tell me about this muscle." Gary's voice was low and calm; anyone who knew him well would understand this was the calm before the storm.

 

"Well, he wasn't really brawn; I mean he's fit and obviously tough - but his intimidation is more mental." Kip realized he probably wasn't making any sense. "Do you know what I mean?"

 

"I know exactly what you mean... and the man you speak of," Gary spat out his words, his eyes wild with rage at what Kinney had cost him. "Brian Kinney..." he sneered.

 

Kip nodded emphatically. "That's him. Let me tell you... he doesn't like you at all."

 

"The feeling is mutual." Gary's eyes drilled into Kip. He didn't need to know about Kinney or his intentions toward his property. What he needed to know was about Justin... and how he could get him back. "Tell me about Justin. How did he act with him?"

 

"I didn't have that long to see." Kip flinched as he met Gary's impatient stare. He often forgot that when it came to Gary's obsession - sometimes it was best to omit some of the details. As much as he knew his life would be easier if Gary let this sick fixation of Justin go - he also knew if all hope was immediately extinguished - Gary would get ugly quickly. "I-I mean, Kinney, hustled Justin into his old room to collect the rest of his things. Kinney made a few threats... then, they were gone."

 

Gary's hand shook as he poured himself a tall glass of whiskey. "Fucking Kinney!" he hissed to no one in particular. "I'll never get to Justin with him on his heels. Never!"

 

"Uhhh, I hate to agree, Gary... but yeah, you're right. That man is dangerous... and I got the feeling he was holding on tight."

 

"Get back to work." Sapperstein's eyes cut roughly into Kip's back. "Oh... and one other thing, Kip."

 

Kip swallowed as his hand stilled on the doorknob. "Yes?" He didn't turn around to look; there wasn't a doubt what Gary was about to tell him; in fact, what he'd been dreading since Justin had quit and fled. Gary would need a stand-in for what he had been slowly grooming Justin to do. As much as he had always told Justin it wasn't a big deal... but in actuality, it was. Some of Gary's clients were paunchy old men that didn't care how much pain they inflicted on their partners. He had hoped Justin would be taking his place in those special parties from here on out.

 

"As you know, I'm having a little get-together tomorrow evening at my home. I'll need you to work the bar... and whatever else I require of you." Sapperstein's smile was sadistic as he watched the tensing of Kip's back. The fool actually thought Justin would be filling that position - had he kept him where he belonged. Not even close. He'd had much bigger plans for Justin and his hot little ass. Plans that he had far from given up on.

 

He nodded without turning his head. "I'll be there."

 

Gary watched as Kip all but ran from his office, a cunning smile twisting his lips. "Oh yes, you'll be there, Kip. I will make sure it is the most torturous night you've ever spent. When it's over - you'll be taking any risk necessary to get my property back to me." He reached into his desk and pulled out an 8x10 framed photo of Justin dancing on his bar, only wearing a thong. He reached out and stroked his fingertip along the bulge that his camera had revealed so vividly, never doubting for a minute that one day soon he would have his hands on Justin again. This time with an entirely different outcome.

 

"You won't have him for long, Kinney..." he continued to speak, his voice tinged with heavy lust. His head reared back as maniacal laughter erupted. "If only you knew what I had planned for him. By the time you figure that out - it will be far too late."

 

TBC