- Text Size +

 

Brian didn't need to use magic to find his wandering soulmate. Since they had made that first physical connection during his captivity, one thing had remained constant - he could always feel Justin. Everything had fallen into place tonight. There would be no more conniving games. Subterfuge was no longer needed. All that remained now was telling Justin the truth. In doing so, the claiming would begin. Justin would know through their shared bond in Tresum that not only did they belong together... but that he was the man of Justin's dreams as well. It didn't matter that Justin didn't know of his connection to Tresum. Justin would know when he revealed it to him. At that moment, Justin would realize he had loved and hungered for him all along. Then, he would gain Justin's admission of love and free will. After that, Brian would finally be able to possess him. That moment was one he had been waiting for - for what seemed like a lifetime. It will happen tonight.

 

He smiled as he watched Justin aimlessly finding his way through the darkened hallway. Brian didn't believe Justin was truly lost... not his Justin. No, Justin was inwardly searching for something; a missing ingredient that had been long absent from his life, but was just within his grasp now. Brian realized that must be confusing for his beautiful blond boy... but he would understand soon enough. He wished he could just go to him and smother his mouth under his, and take him in every way a man could be taken; yet, he realized patience must still be implemented. It wasn't his strong suit, but it was what he needed to do in order for them to live the life together that had been fashioned for them by Tresum. They would have it all.

 

Watching as Justin slipped back into his room, almost in a trance, Brian quickened his steps, knocking on the door before Justin could completely close it. He forced himself to taper his desire to use magic; Brian found he could see much with his newly acquired powers. He didn't want to inadvertently tip the scales. It was fate what would happen between them tonight; however, it still had to be Justin's free will. Anything less than that, and he would lose his control within Tresum. Brian found that wasn't the worst part of that scenario. To his surprise, he found what alarmed him the most was Justin having the desire and ability to walk away from him. Brian had never believed in destiny more than he did now. It was apparent to him how much he needed Justin. He had been created for him, not only to share the riches of Tresum... but to spend their lives together. No, that wouldn't happen. Justin not only desired him, but he loved him as well. It was the destiny they shared. He would see Justin admitting that tonight. Nothing else was acceptable.

 

The door slowly opened; Justin looked up at him with a perplexed frown on his face. "I- I thought we said goodnight." Justin's eyes narrowed as his equilibrium slowly began to return. "What do you want?" his voice was filled with suspicion, his tense stance indicating he was prepared for flight at the slightest provocation.

 

I don't think so, was Brian's immediate thought. "I think we both know the answer to that, Justin." Brian's eyes smoldered as he looked at him; he knew they needed to talk first... he just wasn't sure how he would pull that off. Savage and long-suppressed desires were transporting him to a place where only sexual frenzy and release existed. Justin had been pre-ordained to be his soulmate; Brian had known of his existence before the blond had even been born... this union had been a long time in coming. Finally, the long wait was over. Brian relaxed into a more approachable demeanor. Once Justin knew all there was to know about him - specifically more about them, his boy shouldn't be as apprehensive. At the very least, his confusion should be gone. That alone would be progress. "Invite me inside, Justin. We need to talk."

 

"Brian, it's late..." Justin began wearily, although for some reason finding himself not the least bit tired. He knew affecting such a front was the only way he would get Brian to leave. What disturbed him was that he really didn't want Brian to leave. He had been afflicted by so many confusing emotions since this peculiar man had entered his life; he really wanted to know more about him, yet he feared once he did know, he would be pulled in even deeper. Justin couldn't help wanting that... and that scared him all the more. "Can't this wait? I was going to go back to bed."

 

A knowing smile spread Brian's lips. "You're not tired, Justin. If I thought that was the case, I would let this go until morning. As it is... we are both wide awake, wanting and needing so much more. This has been delayed for far too long. It's time to resolve things." Brian's eyes bored into Justin's, forcing himself not to pull every thought and feeling from the blond's mind. He wanted this to be a mutual and unenhanced revelation. Magic could not be used to lure Justin. It could be used to make Justin see the past... but it couldn't be utilized to affect the future. That was the hardest thing for him to remember. "Please, Justin... May I come in?"

 

The please was far more effective than Brian's more seductive tactics. Justin looked into deep penetrating hazel eyes, almost desperate for his capitulation, so saying no, was no longer an option. "O-okay," Justin stammered. He gave Brian a warning look, one that they both knew he most likely wouldn't be able to sustain. "I'm telling you now, though - one step out of line and you're leaving. If not, I will just leave your house tonight."

 

Brian rolled his lips under, barely managing to hold back his response. It wouldn't do for him to tell Justin that he wouldn't allow him to leave. He liked to think he wouldn't go that far if Justin resisted... but he wasn't entirely sure. He wanted him so badly. No, more than that. He needed him. Brian had never voiced those words to another man before, but he knew what they meant. Emotions had always been a foreign commodity to him, but he knew he possessed them in spades for Justin. Grimly, he accepted that Justin would be one that needed to hear the words. That would be difficult for him, but Justin was worth it. In fact, Justin was worth everything. "I don't think that will be necessary," Brian told him. "I don't intend to lay a hand on you until you understand and accept everything. When that time comes - you will ask for me to do much more than touch you. That is a promise!"

 

Rolling his eyes, Justin motioned Brian inside the room. "It's a shame you have no self-confidence, Mr. Kinney." Justin's tone was the definition of droll. Cautiously, Justin sat at the foot of the bed, his hopes immediately dashed that Brian would take the chair seated not far away, when the magnetizing brunet took a seat next to him instead. Shaking his head in self-reproach, Justin realized he had asked for that. He wondered if he would ever learn about placing boundaries between himself and this man; the more disturbing reality being - he didn't think he really wanted that distance.

 

"Very cute," Brian observed, not intending to waste time with his standard mockery. He wanted a quick talk, and hoped it would conclude with them celebrating their union blissfully entwined in this bed. As his eyes narrowed on Justin's luscious lips, and beautiful blue eyes that seemed to have no visible end, Brian couldn't wait to fully explore him. The wait was almost over, he could innately feel it; Brian wanted it over right now. "I realize much about me has appeared odd to you, perhaps even frightening. Scaring you has never been my intention. Making you aware of me has always been more predominant."

 

"Aware..." Justin murmured. A soft laugh followed. "I think you make everyone aware of you, Brian. It's impossible not to be."

 

Nodding, Brian completely concurred. "It's one of my many charms."

 

"Modesty ranks high up there as well." Justin's eyes sparkled as he teased Brian. He had no reason why he felt so comfortable with this man he intuitively knew to be powerful in ways he couldn't understand. He just knew he not only felt safe, but it also felt right as well.

 

"Impertinent little fucker." Brian was thankful he'd acquired a knowledge of today's terminology. Some of it he found odd, but much of it amused him. A frown appeared between his brows. "Time to get serious. I want this part of our evening completed quickly."

 

Justin looked at his host expectantly. "I'm listening."

 

Brian took a deep breath. He was trying to pace himself and correctly approach this. The last thing he wanted was to make a mistake. More delays weren't what he wanted. There wasn't a doubt he would need to use magic to make Justin understand; in fact, one thing confused him as well. The spell Grace placed on Justin was supposed to be gone now. He had expected Justin to look at him with fear and anger. There was still only confusion. Quickly he probed Justin's mind, desperate to find the answer. Justin still didn't remember the night they had met... and when Justin's world had become even more enmeshed in his own. He would soon, though. Within moments, all should be clear. He reached out and clasped Justin's hand. Brian's voice was commanding when he spoke, "Hold on tightly to my hand and don't look away from my eyes. All is soon to be revealed to you. No matter how frightened or angry you become - do not look away. Can you do that?"

 

His eyes widening in alarm, Justin hesitantly agreed, "I'll try."

 

"You are about to see things that are only visible to you by the power of Tresum. This power already resides in you. I will teach you how to use it. One day your powers will be immense if they are channeled properly." Brian's eyes were fierce and determined. "I will become your guide in all these things." His voice dropping to a gravelly pitch, Brian rasped, "I will be your everything... as you already are to me."

 

Justin gasped, his surprise clearly transmitted on his face. "Brian, I get that you're attracted to me, and I can't deny the same. I mean, look at you, you're fucking hot... but about this Tresum and me being everything to you, I just don't get that."

 

Brian tightened his grip on Justin's hand. "For a moment just be silent and look into my eyes. You will understand." Seeing that Justin was being his ever-resistant self, Brian lifted his free hand to make a motion in front of Justin's face. His voice deepened as he allowed the powers of Tresum to take over. "Close your mind to all but me. Look into my eyes and see the past. Everything else now fades away. Focus on me, Justin... focus on me and all your questions will be answered." Brian's voice grew softer as he felt Justin's eyes helplessly ensnared by his own. "Focus on me..."

 

Justin found he couldn't do anything but follow Brian's commands. His voice was hypnotizing... and his eyes had him frozen immobile. He began to stammer out a response, "I- I..."

 

"Shhh..." Brian whispered, two fingers from his free hand lifting to flatten over Justin's lips. A savage light briefly entered his eyes as he touched Justin's lips. They felt so good. Soft, warm, and undeniably his. He wanted them so fucking much. "We need to work through this quickly. I want you too damned badly."

 

"Work through what?" Justin repeated, his eyes widening as he began to see. What he was seeing he didn't quite understand; all he knew was that it felt like memories. It all started with his birth. He recognized his parents. They seemed happy and loving with him then. Justin couldn't help but wonder what had happened to change them so tremendously. He was soon to find out the curse of a madwoman had altered their lives forever. In fact, he would learn it wasn't only the red-headed woman that had long tormented his dreams, but her blonde sister that had been the true evil. Justin could hardly breathe as he felt the menacing spirits around him - one stayed hidden in the shadows, almost as if unable to fully see or reach him, but the other one watched him with hatred and evil intent. All this time he had feared the redhead, but it was the blonde that had been his greatest enemy. "Lindsay..." he gasped out. Justin didn't know how he knew her name, but it appeared at the tip of his tongue as if imprinted.

 

"That's right, Justin. Lindsay always knew who you were to me. Thankfully she didn't destroy you. Actually, she couldn't. She knew she might need you later on to get to me. That is the only reason she protected you from Grace."

 

Grace. That was a name that provided instant recognition in his mind... although he hadn't connected the name with the woman until now. "Grace. I remember her face and voice in my dreams. She wanted to kill me. I always felt if she could just find me, I would be dead. I'd wake up in a cold sweat feeling her breathing on me... always getting closer, yet not quite reaching me."

 

Brian's teeth gnashed together. Perhaps he shouldn't have allowed Grace to live... despite how she'd come through in the end. The bitch had tormented Justin for years, just as she had him. She really didn't deserve his mercy. Her life now was contingent on one thing alone - her adhering to her promise to stay away from Justin. If she ever threatened him again - either in word or deed, he would deliver to her the most vicious death anyone had ever known. Brian kept his gaze locked with Justin's, he knew the connection was vital for Justin to see everything. Soon he would remember the events in the basement. Then, he would need to deal with Justin's hurt and anger. As much as he wanted this full disclosure, he dreaded the look of horror in his beautiful blond's eyes. Brian knew it meant one thing only - he was in love with his soulmate. No matter what he had to say or do... he would convince Justin of that tonight.

 

"My God..." Justin's voice broke when he spoke, tears slipping from his eyes at the evil Brian had endured. "She tortured you... endlessly and without mercy. Then..."

 

A reminiscent smile fell on Brian's lips. "You set me free."

 

"I set you free." Justin's voice was tender when he spoke again, "Free to exist... that's what you said to me."

 

"Yes. Also, free to love. I didn't know that then." Brian's head tilted to the side as he proudly watched how Justin was taking this all in. "I didn't know anything about love. I only knew you had been destined for me. Now I know how it feels."

 

"Love..." Justin repeated slowly. He looked deeper into Brian's eyes, a gasp of pain and betrayal assailing him. "B-but, you hurt me. I was in the hospital because of you. How could you love me and do that?"

 

Brian sighed, the moment he had been dreading now upon them. "I was desperate to forge a connection. Your kiss had set me free... but still you wouldn't be mine. I needed you so much. I have ached for you for more years than I want to remember. I thought I needed the blood to connect to you... but later I found out we were already linked. Look deeper, Justin. You'll see that I healed your wound... and that I did everything in my power to protect you. It's always been about you!" Brian's voice was ragged and filled with heartfelt longing. He knew Justin felt that too. Brian could feel Justin's distrust wavering. He planned to shatter that entirely. "You need to trust me, Justin. I think you do already."

 

Justin's eyes flickered uncertainly, yet he didn't pull free from Brian's penetrating stare. "I- I don't know, Brian. It's just so much..."

 

"Keep looking. Your answers are all there!" Brian's voice came out sharper than he'd intended... but the very thought of Justin rejecting him wasn't a resolution he could accept. He softened his tone slightly, "Please, Justin. Our time is finally here. Don't let these obstacles stop us now."

 

Confusion was clearly etched on Justin's face. He was in the middle of a delicate balance. One thing was certain - he would need to make a choice. Justin decided to follow what his heart dictated, and that was continuing on his journey of self-discovery. What he continued to see, slowly began to resolve his confusion. He relived the moments in which Brian saved his life, the spell that blocked his memory; then the evil of the plan concocted by the vicious blonde witch. Justin knew he was lucky to be alive. Ethan. Oh my God, Ethan. He focused not only on Brian's actions, but all those around him. At first, he had deduced that Brian had manipulated Ethan, but that wasn't the case. Ethan really loved Michael. The use of magic had been minimal. Tears began to roll down his face again when he watched Daphne's fate revealed. "Daphne? Wasn't there anything you could do?"

 

"I'm sorry, Justin. I wasn't fully empowered until after Lindsay had approached your friend. There wasn't time to do anything." Brian's voice was filled with remorse. He was shocked at how much he cared about Justin's loss. He had no connection with the young girl; the Brian of old couldn't have cared less... but the fact that Justin cared moved him significantly.

 

"It's not your fault, Brian. I can see that. She didn't suffer. I'm glad for that." He wiped away his tears as the spell was suddenly lifted from him. "She was only an acquaintance. I only knew her through Ethan. All that aside - this shouldn't have happened to her."

 

Brian nodded. "I agree wholeheartedly. However, she was playing with things she had no knowledge of how to handle. That made her ripe for attack. If it's any consolation, Lindsay has been stripped of her powers. She will never practice her craft again. I could have killed her, but losing her power is far more torturous for her."

 

"Yes, I can see that it would be." Despite how saddened he felt by Daphne's fate, he did have to agree with Brian, she had been playing a dangerous game. As much as he wished things could have worked out differently for her, it was easy to understand why they hadn't. Justin looked at Brian shrewdly. "So, Mr. Kinney, undisputed leader of Tresum... where does this leave us now?"

 

Brian's eyes glowed as they looked at Justin's ripe, inviting lips. Was the boy flirting with him? He had been away from these sorts of games for so long now that he wasn't entirely certain, yet one thing was for sure - if Justin was flirting, the young blond was about to get something he wouldn't be expecting. Dubiously, Brian observed, "You're taking this remarkably well. In fact, some might say just a little too well."

 

"Maybe I don't care what ‘some' might say..." Justin murmured, his eyes falling to return the favor on Brian's lips. He was tired of denying what he'd essentially known from the first moment he'd met this man. There had been a pull between them from the very beginning. It all made sense now. They were connected from another time; Justin knew whether he liked it or not - there was no way he could fight destiny. In all honesty, he didn't even want to fight it. "I don't deny that I find some of your methods - unsavory and strange - and that's putting it mildly... but I also have a clearer understanding of you now too. I've been fighting you since our first meeting. I'm not sure I can keep doing that now."

 

"I'm glad to hear that." Brian's tone distinctively roughened. "I couldn't play these games much longer. It should be clear now that we have always been destined to be together. The vision of you had been ingrained in my mind even before you were born. I think you understand that kind of connection now."

 

Justin nodded emphatically. "I do. It's quite simple really. I was born to be with you. There is no fighting it... regardless of how either one of us feels about it. This is who we are. I can't fight that anymore."

 

"Good boy." Brian's voice was a husky purr. "I have never left any doubt of how much I want you, Justin. I have even felt your desire. It has been torture not to utilize all the magic I possess to bring you to me. But there is a prophecy to uphold. You have to submit to me of your own free will. Once you do that, my powers will be absolute... and you, my sweet boy, will come into your own power." Brian affixed a penetrating look on his blond beauty. "This is your last chance, Justin. Will you come to me... or are you looking for a way out? I can't promise I will easily let you go."

 

"I could play games with you now... but I think there's been enough of that. You won't have to fight this battle any longer, Brian. I want to be with you in every way two men can be together. Not only that, Tresum Master, I love you. I think a part of me has known that all along." Justin jumped in surprise when a violent clap of thunder sounded, and lightning flashed along the sky. The proximity of the flash alarmed him, but not as much as the click of a metal bracelet fastening around his wrist. "B-Brian... what's happening now?"

 

Brian smiled. "Tresum approves of our union. My powers are irrefutable now. Yours are churning inside of you now too. The bracelet symbolizes our unity. It may be removed after we consummate our union... but until then, it must remain as part of the ritual. I hope it doesn't alarm you unduly."

 

Justin shook his head, his eyes closing as he felt heat consuming him. Something was happening inside of him... a change was occurring. When he opened his eyes he found Brian's smoldering on him. It was the look of a savage lust that needed instant feeding... yet there was an air of loving protectiveness in them as well. Justin thought he could be losing it then. It wasn't possible to read so much in a simple, yet intense look... but he was reading it, and continued to do so as he looked at Brian. He swallowed nervously, yet bravely wanting to forge ahead. "I want you, Brian. So fucking much. I- I'm just new to this."

 

"I know this will be your first time. Your pain will be minimal - I promise you that. The magic that now grows within you will ease your discomfort... as will I." Brian's eyes ran hungrily up and down Justin's body... his need burning from the inside and out. His eyes began to glow as the hunger started to overtake him. "It's time, Justin. Take off your clothes and get in bed."

 

A tremulous smile followed. Justin was ready for this... undoubtedly he was ready for Brian. He moved to slip free from his clothes when he heard Brian clicking his tongue in disapproval. "What?" Justin asked in confusion.

 

"Your powers are increasing. Let's experiment briefly with them. I want you to repeat after me, Justin - word for word. Close your mind to everything but Tresum." Brian's voice dropped to a low pitch; he knew Justin could do this. It wasn't necessary for their joining, but it would bolster Justin's confidence in his new magical world. Brian found he wanted to do that very much. "The clothes that bind me, now restrain me. The clothes that bind me, now restrain me. The clothes that bind me, now restrain me." In what were mere moments, Brian found his clothing gone and scattered across the floor; he raised his eyes to watch Justin's lips repeating his chants. He wasn't going to intervene. Justin needed to do this on his own. A growl of pleasure at the beautiful sight that greeted him, along with his heart soaring with pride overwhelmed him when Justin completed his task. Justin was going to have such power. It was already happening. He was truly his one-and-only soulmate.

 

Justin shrieked as his clothing fell away; he narrowed his eyes on Brian suspiciously. "Did I really do this... or did you help me?"

 

Brian chuckled. "Such mistrust. I did nothing but give you the words. Your power is developing. Soon there will be little you cannot do."

 

"Hmmm. Will my power equal yours in time?" Justin asked, unable to risk teasing this amazing man that he knew completed him in every way.

 

"Sorry to disillusion you. That won't ever happen. I am the Tresum Master now. No power supersedes mine." Brian moved closer to Justin, a groan escaping as his cock bumped into Justin's. He needed him so fucking badly. "Lie down," Brian rasped. "I'm going to devour you tonight, my boy. You will be mine in every sense of the word."

 

Justin immediately moved to comply. As much as he wanted to experiment with his newfound gift, he wanted to be with Brian even more. His voice was husky when he said, "I guess I've always been yours... I just didn't know it."

 

A muscle ticked in Brian's cheek as he followed Justin to the bed... his heart swelled in love and need for this exquisite and special man. "I think it's a two-way street. We have always been fated for each other. At long last, our time has come." Brian braced his body over Justin's, not placing his full weight upon him. He knew Justin could handle it, but he wasn't ready for that quite yet. Brian knew once his bare skin was completely pressed to Justin's body, nothing would stop him from taking him. He wanted to explore him a bit first. His lips trailed down Justin's chest, teeth nipping at patches of skin; he emitted a growl at Justin's panting breaths. Perfect, just perfect, Brian thought. His boy was so incredibly responsive... and he planned to enjoy every moment of that.

 

"B-Brian..." Justin gasped. His hands reached out almost blindly for Brian's skin, at once clasping on sweat-drenched skin... it was a feeling he would always remember. Justin didn't have a doubt this night would live in his dreams and memories forever. "Please, Brian. N-need you."

 

Brian laughed lustily. "Don't worry, sweet boy. You'll get me soon. I just need something else first... and then, my love, you will feel me deep inside of you - pounding your tight little ass into oblivion!" Brian's lips curved into a primal snarl as he became eye-level with the beading moisture at the head of Justin's dick. He licked his lips in anticipation. Unable to deny himself any longer, Brian found himself diving in - saddened that his need would make this a brief taste, yet one he refused to be denied. He licked around the pulsing shaft, his lips slowly pulling it into his mouth. Brian sucked on it slowly for several moments, before moving to fully engulf the organ that he had been craving for all of Justin's adult life - whether they had been together or not. The reality was ambrosia to him. As torturous as the waiting for this moment had been... it had been well worth it. Brian had long known that Justin was worth everything, each moment they shared together only proved it more.

 

Justin's senses were reeling; he couldn't still the canting of his hips. It felt so good. Brian was driving him out of his mind with desire, and a love he never thought to know. But it wasn't enough. He didn't want it like this. He wanted so much more. Justin knew he couldn't last for very long; Brian's skilled ministrations would see to that. He tapped him on the shoulder, barely able to convey his thoughts. "B-Brian... stop. I don't want to come like this."

 

Immediately, Brian understood. With the deepest of regret, he pulled himself off. They both wanted the same thing... but tasting Justin was akin to a drug. He wanted more and more. Brian's voice was gutturally low when he spoke, "I know what you want, Justin."

 

His heart hammering in his chest, Justin needlessly told him, "I want you inside me when I come."

 

A low feral growl erupted. Brian had known that, but hearing and seeing the words tumbling from Justin's gorgeous lips nearly sent him over the edge. "Don't worry, sweet boy. You're about to have that..."

 

Justin laughed and gasped when a small bottle of lube materialized in Brian's hand. A knowing and amused look exchanged between them. "Well, I see that magic can be very practical at times."

 

"That it can," Brian smirked. He slathered a large portion on his dick, before coating his fingers to prepare his precious lover. Immortality did have its advantages. The discomfort would be slight, but most importantly, there would be no need for condoms. His cock twitched impatiently in the knowledge that he would soon be sliding unheeded into this man he had desired and adored for so long. Fingers sliding inside, a moan of pure bliss escaped as he moved them closer to what they both craved. He kept his eyes trained on Justin's face as he prepared him; it was his intention for Justin to understand this was much more than sex - this was unadulterated love. After a brief scissoring motion, with his fingers tapping against Justin's sensitive prostate, Brian growled raggedly - "Are you ready for me, Justin?"

 

"Yessssss." Justin's tone resounded as a low growl in the room, each of their eyes casting a similar glow as they became lost to everything other than their need for each other. "Fuck me now, Brian. P-please."

 

Brian's lips twisted as his face became alive with primitive and savage intensity. He had never needed anything as he did Justin - here and now. Finally, he would be his. In fact, it was an equal exchange. Brian knew he belonged to Justin just as deeply. In the past, he would have found such a connection repellent, but that was before Justin, his sweet blond soulmate. Brian knew he would never want anything as he did this boy that lay quivering beneath him. Slowly he removed his fingers, his mouth moving to smash against Justin's; Brian kissed him in a deliberate tongue-fucking that he would soon commence fully. "I can't wait to be inside you. I am going to fuck you so hard, Justin. So fucking hard..."

 

"P-please... now, Brian. Right now." Justin knew he was begging, he couldn't help himself. He had never wanted anything so much. Justin thought he would explode if he didn't feel Brian soon. It wasn't long until he realized his wish had been granted. The first stage of Brian's possession had his eyes rolling back in his head. There was a sting, but it was more than bearable. In the back of his mind, he could feel Brian using magic to cause that effect. He opened and closed his eyes, before keeping them open and on Brian's rapt expression. The look on Brian's face was one of simplistic beauty. Justin focused on the feeling of Brian inside him, and the emotions Brian was having and allowing him to feel. Brian was in a place of pure bliss. It was like a homecoming that he had waited a lifetime to achieve. In truth, that was exactly what it had been.

 

"You. Feel. So. Amazing." Brian punctuated each word with a deeper stroke. Brian had never felt the need to exercise control as he did now. The primal beast in him wanted to take over... but he wanted this to last, but more than that - he wanted this to be good for Justin. After his release from Grace's bondage, Brian was glad he hadn't succumbed to more than some mediocre blowjobs; waiting for Justin only intensified this moment. He had never desired a man to this degree. Justin was perfect for him in every way. Disguising his deep love for his soulmate was now impossible. He wanted the world to know how much he loved this man. Brian thought that would be more than evident from here on out.

 

Justin's hands began to tug at Brian's arms, he wanted so much more. He didn't need slow and easy. "More, Brian. I n-need more."

 

Brian's lips twisted into a hungry, predatory smile. "More? I can give you that, my boy." His hands sliding down to clasp around Justin's hips, he positioned his legs more firmly atop his shoulders. "Hang on, we're just getting started..."

 

In what was the briefest of moments, Brian's motion caused a scream to be torn from the back of Justin's throat. His hands clenched and unclenched on Brian's skin; Justin arched up to meet the suddenly demanding thrusts, panting breaths slipping through his lips. He felt his cock leaking as it brushed against Brian's skin. There was no doubt he wouldn't last much longer. By the tense and rapturous expression on Brian's face, he wouldn't be alone. "B-Brian... I won't last long."

 

"Don't even try," Brian grunted in between clenched teeth. As he rammed deeper into his beautiful blond, Brian leaned forward to languorously kiss him... his motions never slowing as he gave Justin the most intimate and thorough kiss he had ever given another man. No taste of Justin was enough. Brian knew without a doubt that none ever would be. That was fine by him. Pulling his lips free after numerous forays, Brian whispered against his sweat-drenched skin, "Let it all go, Justin. We have an eternity together. This is just our beginning."

 

Justin groaned as his release overtook him. Brian's words and ragged breathing urged him on. Just our beginning... Yes, he liked the sound of that. When he felt Brian expanding and exploding inside him, Justin felt the most sublime bliss he ever thought to feel. This was just too intense... too perfect. Surely it couldn't be like this all the time? As he looked into his soulmate's eyes and found love and desire clearly reflected in his gaze, Justin decided this could be what his life held going forward. He couldn't think of anything better than that.

 

Brian slowly pulled free and rolled to his side, bringing Justin with him; he looked deeply into his eyes... longing and contentment battling within the hazel depths. "I love you, Justin. It's always been about you and that love. No matter what I do in the many years to come, I need you to always remember that."

 

"I won't forget... and I think I can keep your more primitive tendencies reined in now. I am not exactly powerless either, my love."

 

His heart jumped in his chest. "Say that again." When Justin looked at him in confusion, Brian realized he needed to clarify. "The last part."

 

Justin instantly understood. It amazed him how a man like Brian could seem so insecure... but regarding Justin's love for him, he seemed to be. "My love?"

 

"Yes. I like the sound of that." Brian kissed him softly on the lips, marveling at how Justin could bring out the more tender side in him. He thought it would probably always be this way. Justin defined him in so many ways. Finally, the curse that had surrounded him for over a century had been lifted, and he was united with the one man that was destined to be his. Everything was complete and perfect. "Forever, Justin. We will rule Tresum together... but most important of all - we will never be parted again."

 

The two lovers kissed and embraced, each of them happy with the fulfillment of their destiny. This was the life they would each cling to for an eternity. Nothing would ever separate them again.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

So concludes the story. Thank you to those who read, and a huge thank you for all who reviewed.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Dante's Cove also liked 200 other stories.