- Text Size +

 

Brian stepped out of his temporary home, a man with a purpose. Grace may have thwarted him with Justin for now... but that wouldn't last. He needed to figure out what Grace planned next. His own demise never occurred to him. She was still disgustingly obsessed with him. In her deluded world, she actually perceived she had a chance of wearing him down, making him so desolate that he eventually turned to her. That would never happen no matter how long they lived. He would have to watch her closely. She would attack anyone that began to mean something to him. A human could never resist or survive one of Grace Neville's vicious attacks. For now, he needed to distract her attention away from Justin, at least until he could find a way to protect the blond boy. Brian wasn't accustomed to attachments of any kind... but he knew without a doubt, he was somehow connected to that boy. Not having him wasn't an option he could consider. He didn't care what he had to do to achieve his goals... nor whom he had to remove. Possessing Justin was all that mattered.

 

He slowly walked back toward the hotel, knowing he could find a diversion there. Right now his cock needed relief. It had been so long since he'd felt the tightness of a man's ass gripping his cock, or even the warm and silky feel of a mouth moving over him. He needed that badly - now. Once he had that, he could focus on bringing Justin to him. Brian had never desired to own a man as he did Justin. He wouldn't relent until he did. For now, he felt relatively comfortable with Justin's safety at the hospital. He knew he probably wouldn't be there for long. Damn Grace for interfering in Justin's wound. An injury he had felt forced to inflict... but it had always been his intention to heal that wound. Now, he was in pain and weakened once more. Brian knew he couldn't allow himself to care too much, at least not right now. Grace would feel that in an instant.

 

Looking down at his clothing, Brian knew he needed to make some changes in his fashion. As of now, he looked conservative at best. Not the look that would best fit in with the laid-back style of the Dante's Cove residents. He had always prided himself on only wearing the most stylish ensembles. Brian Kinney had always looked good, no matter what or who he was doing. That wasn't about to change now. He took up a position underneath a tree of the hotel, his stance expressing complete boredom, yet his eyes hunting for the man that would ease the painful ache in his groin. Right now he just needed a mouth on his cock... preferably one that was skilled enough to bring him pleasure quickly. A leisurely fuck was not what he needed right now. One, he didn't have the time... and two, it had been entirely too damned long.

 

His eyes caught and held a blue-eyed blond that he had met in passing earlier. Or were they green eyes? Right now he couldn't remember if they had spoken then or not. His thoughts had been too diverted elsewhere. Eyes moving to the man's more than adequate lips, then back to his eyes, Brian willed him forward without speaking a word. He rolled his eyes briefly. This was just too easy. He really did hope that Justin gave him a bit more resistance than these fickle-minded humans he surrounded himself with. Such ease of victory could get old very quickly. From his initial meetings with Justin, he didn't think he would be nearly as weak as other men. It was a chase and acquisition he was looking forward to with the greatest of anticipation.

 

"Hey." The blond eyed him up and down, lust and appreciation clearly showing in his eyes. "We met earlier, but you didn't hang around. I'm glad you're back. Are you staying at Hotel Dante?"

 

Brian cast a bland look toward the hotel that was still in full party swing. It had been so morose during his former life here. Now it was bombarded by the lusty youth that seemed to seek nothing more than sex, alcohol, and other vices he was yet to discover. "Hardly," he replied drolly. Brian reached his fingers out to trace the man's lips, conversation not topping his list of priorities.

 

The man moaned as Brian stroked his lips apart, only speaking long enough to say, "I'm Brandon."

 

"It doesn't matter," Brian rasped. "All that matters is that you're going to suck my cock. Aren't you?"

 

Brandon's eyes glazed in hunger. "Yeah, I am." He blinked for a moment, before he admitted, "Although, they usually suck me."

 

Brian laughed. "I'm not one of them." He leaned his head back against the tree, his hand reaching down to undo his slacks before growling, "Get to it."

 

His eyes darting around in surprise, he asked, "Here?"

 

Shrugging, Brian responded, "Why not? They're all caught up in their own pleasures to notice. Now, get to it... my time is short."

 

Brian's eyes darkened as they looked into the man's eyes again, having no intention of being refused while knowing the man didn't wish to reject him. His fingers moved to sink into the hair of the man that quickly knelt and began to tongue his cock, a groan escaping his throat at the feel he had missed almost more than any other. Brian knew this was actually a close second to the feel of a warm, tight ass beneath him... squeezing and milking his cock dry - yet this would do just fine. He began to thrust and grunt as the mouth moved over his engorged length, in his mind Justin's mouth voraciously worshiping him. He looked down at the man, using his Tresum powers to transform him into the exact replica of Justin. Brian slid his fingers from the man's hair, and closed them around his cheeks... now only seeing the boy that obsessed him. It took all the self-control he possessed not to shout out Justin's name as his load burst forward and shot deep down the man's throat. He patted his cheek as he finished, effectively dismissing the man that he knew wouldn't be smart enough to take the hint.

 

Brandon stood to his feet, a lusty smile on his face when he offered, "Why don't you come up to my room... I can think of ways we can finish the night off."

 

"I don't think so. I have a sick friend to visit," Brian told him, uncaring if he believed he was feeding him a line or not. As it happened, he wasn't. Brian didn't feel the need to feed lines to anyone. He was always brutally honest with the men he fucked. What was the term the queers used now? He searched his memory banks for all he had forced himself to learn about the present world through magic during his years of captivity. Tricks. Yes, that was it. A strange term he thought... but effective, nonetheless. "Let me clear you of any misconceptions, good man. I never bottom... nor do I engage in repeat performances. Can your surfer boy brain comprehend that?"

 

A scowl followed. "You talk strange. I've never heard anything like it." Shrugging that away as unimportant, Brandon answered, "Yeah. I get that. I don't bottom either. So, I guess sadly this is goodnight and goodbye."

 

"Such a pity," Brian mockingly replied. "You have an ass that merits plowing. Perhaps another time."

 

Eyes widening, Brandon took a step back, uncomfortable with the feeling that this man could make him do just about anything - even that. "I don't think so." Continuing to eye him warily, he kept slowly backing away. "Well, it's been fun. I hope your friend is okay."

 

Brian smiled, his thoughts instantly turning to Justin, his mind seeing him peacefully slumbering in his hospital bed. He might have to change that. It wouldn't hurt for his hot little blond to have visions of him in his dreams... hot, explicit dreams that culminated with Brian fucking him ferociously. No. Not a bad idea at all.

 


 

Justin slowly opened his eyes when he heard the nurse insistently calling his name. "What?" he whispered groggily as he looked at the red-headed nurse that glared down at him. His eyes widened in sudden fear and recognition as she released a pin that held the cap on her head, her long hair suddenly cascading free. It was the woman in his dreams. She had come for him. He knew this with the same certainty he knew his own name.

 

"I see you know me, Justin. That's good. I want you to embrace the fear before I silence it and you - once and for all!" she hissed, glowing red embers appearing in her eyes. Chilling laughter shot from her mouth as she fully took in his terror. She tilted her head to the side as she considered him. "How many times have I killed you in your dreams?"

 

Gasping fearfully, Justin whispered, "I don't know."

 

"Oh, it doesn't matter. I'll do it in your conscious world now." Her eyes began to scald him in heat, a maniacal laugh escaping as he writhed in pain on the bed.

 

In the next moment, her body was flung across the room, when Justin opened his eyes he found himself looking at the most beautiful man he'd ever seen - again. His entire body aching, yet he could still utter the familiar words - "I set you free."

 

Grace lunged toward Brian, her intentions to disable him long enough to finish what she had come here to do. "You can't stop me, Brian! I am more powerful than you!"

 

Brian reluctantly looked away from his beautiful blond boy to cast a scathing glance at the madwoman that sought to capture him once more. With a glance he locked the door to the hospital room, in addition, placing a silencing barrier around them. Brian knew it could get very loud in here quickly. "You delude yourself." Brian laughed coldly. "You have no idea all that I have learned and developed while you imprisoned me."

 

She reached her hands out like talons to wrap around his neck, her intent to weaken him long enough to return him to his chains - regardless if she broke the rules of Tresum or not. She gasped when she felt his power emanating from him. "It's not possible. To gain this kind of knowledge and power you had to have help. I will hunt and destroy them... but first I will deal with your weak-minded obsession..."

 

Justin attempted to sit up in the bed, his fatigue making his progress extremely limited. His eyes flared. "Weak-minded?"

 

Brian was momentarily distracted from Grace when he fell into the fire in Justin's eyes. So fucking hot, he thought to himself. He couldn't wait to indulge himself within this boy. If not for Grace, he would take him - here and now. "Ignore her, Justin. I'm sure she means no insult."

 

Grace immediately shoved Brian away from her, moving back to the young man that she felt stood in between her and true happiness. "Don't you dare speak for me. This boy means nothing. Once he's gone you will understand your place."

 

"You won't harm him, Grace. I promise you that!" Brian hissed, his eyes smoldering as he watched Justin recoiling on the bed... fear in the blond's eyes toward both of them. Brian began to speak barely audible chants, a spell of protection quickly encircling Justin. His eyes mere slits, Brian watched a red barrier wrapping itself around Justin, ignoring Grace's angry gasps of rage and disbelief. He continued to chant over and over, watching in satisfaction as red smoke began to materialize, sinking into Justin's skin. There was nothing Grace could do to refute his spell. She could cast another... but none that would break the protection he had just placed on him. Brian hadn't been certain until he'd cast the spell that he had mastered Tresum to this degree. He had simply known it to be Justin's only hope.

 

A snarl curled Grace's lips. "This isn't over!" she snarled at Brian. She looked back toward Justin's wide-eyed stare, issuing her own chants... Brian gnashed his teeth as he deciphered the spell she now cast on him. "Sleep Justin," she whispered at the end of her spell casting. "Sleep and forget this night... all of this night."

 

Brian watched as Justin fell into a deep sleep, his blond's chest rising and falling. He sneered at the pathetic woman that he despised more than anyone - ever. "You sicken me. You actually believe erasing Justin's memory of me will stop what is meant to be?"

 

"It is not meant to be!" she barked. "You are meant to be with me! Our Tresum powers are destined to be united... as are we. You can't resist that forever."

 

"You are such a fool, Grace." His eyes slid over her in disgust. "I will never be with you. You fill me with a hate like nothing I've ever known. I regret every moment I ever spent with you." Brian moved closer to his enemy, fire blazing from his eyes. "You have witnessed my power tonight... powers you refused to believe I now possess. Push me further, Grace." Hatred and revenge glowed in Brian's eyes. "I dare you."

 

Grace spat at Brian in her overwhelming rage. Next, her eyes turned to look at the beautiful blond boy in impotent fury. Brian's protection spell was absolute. How she hated him right now - both of them. "I'll find another way, Brian. You will never find happiness with him. Never!"

 

Brian held her gaze with one of his own that was equally determined, not looking away from the spot she stood in until she vanished from the room. He closed his eyes, utilizing his powers to ascertain that she was truly gone. A sigh of relief escaped when he felt the coldness truly gone. He knew Justin would sleep uninterrupted for the rest of the night, but he had to watch him a while longer. Brian found himself strangely relieved that he was sleeping so peacefully. This boy was changing everything in him. The aloofness, coldness, and most of all the loneliness slowly seeping away. In this instant, more than ever, he believed that Justin was meant for him.

 

Reaching out, Brian stroked the perfect skin of Justin's cheek. "Sleep, Justin. It doesn't matter that she has erased your memory. We will be together." Brian leaned down to kiss his cheek, his mouth moving to his ear. Softly, he whispered into it, "When you see me again, you will desire to know me. And when I summon you again - this time you will be mine. I swear that to you, Justin. You. Will. Be. Mine."

 

TBC