- Text Size +

 

Six Hours Later

 

"Buckle up, Buttercup..." Brian drolly orated the very moment they sat in their plane seats, his eyes watchful on all the incoming passengers and flight crew. He hadn't expected the authorities to release them so quickly. The Embassy had insisted on the Feds questioning them. Surprisingly, they wanted Justin back home - front and center. Once it had been established that Sapperstein had evaded the local law enforcement, they highly suspected that Sapperstein would come for Justin. They wanted Justin's picture to become front-page news again. He was uncertain if that was truly the safest path for Justin. The more he thought about it, the more he felt Justin was being set up as all too alluring bait for the demented drug dealer. But at the end of the meeting, Justin was insistent. He wanted to go home. After all that Justin had endured, he didn't have the heart to deny him anything. He doubted he'd ever be able to do so again.

 

An eyebrow arched as Justin shuddered in revulsion. "Buttercup? Really, Brian? God, I hope you haven't changed that much..."

 

Smiling indulgently, an overly enthusiastic flight attendant was seeing to each passenger's comfort as the plane prepared for takeoff. Brian decided he knew exactly how to circumvent any flirtation attempts - whether they be directed at him or at Justin. Once she neared their seats, Brian slid his hand along the inside of Justin's leg, deliberately brushing it slowly upwards, his eyes drifting away from the shocked and clearly disappointed flight attendant, and focusing on the suddenly elevated breathing of his always susceptible blond. "I'll be glad to show you that is not the case... once we are safely back at Britin."

 

Justin smiled dreamily at his courageous lover, still unable to fathom how luck had suddenly smiled on them. "I can't wait..." Justin whispered. He found himself looking at Brian's lips, at once realizing they hadn't shared any real intimacies since their reunion. He supposed that wasn't terribly surprising. The entire time so far had been spent looking over their shoulders - either for Gary or his group of thugs. "I just realized... we haven't really kissed." Meeting the stormy intensity of Brian's eyes, Justin corrected, "I- I mean, nothing more than casual little pecking kisses."

 

Squeezing Justin's leg, forcing himself to keep his hands off the perfect cock he knew to be encased in the tight denim, Brian growled, "I know that very well, Sunshine. It's been three long years without you. I am trying to do something uncommon for me, and practice restraint." He didn't add that he did so largely to keep himself focused on the danger that followed the both of them. The less he spoke of it, the more comfortable he knew Justin would feel. Although, one thing would never change... Justin was highly intuitive. His blond beauty was more than aware of what they faced, perhaps even more than he was.

 

Leaning in closer, Justin deliberately allowed his breath to fan against Brian's lips. "What's the matter, stud? Afraid you can't handle it?"

 

Groaning, Brian knew he had little strength to resist a 'teasing' Justin. He hadn't been faced with that side of his former lover since their reunion. He wasn't certain now was the best of times... but his libido quickly told him otherwise. Brian's eyes began to sparkle with a renewed lust... one that he hadn't felt so instantly and intensely since Justin had been taken from him. Of course, there had been other men. His method of pain management never changed. However, one thing became apparent even in the early days - there would never be a suitable replacement for this man. "Perhaps I should just forego our reunion at Britin and take you to the bathroom... and fuck the living hell out of you - now!"

 

"No!" Justin protested. As much as he wanted to be with Brian after so long, he didn't want it to be like that. Over the years they had enjoyed many rushed and frenzied couplings... but none would be as symbolic or special as this one. He wanted either the fireplace or the master bedroom of Britin manor. After all that they had endured, nothing else would suffice. "I want our first time back together to be in our home. I have spent the past three years dreaming of the last time we had there."

 

Fuck... how he loved this man. He couldn't believe fate, or whatever the fuck it had been was now giving him this second chance. He didn't intend to fuck it up.

 

Lost in the beautiful blue eyes that had seemingly ensnared him - mind, body, and soul, Brian found himself unable to resist any longer. Brian smashed his lips over Justin's, smothering his words under a hot, devouring kiss. His tongue was immediately granted the access they both craved, while his hand clenched and unclenched on Justin's leg. Mouths eagerly clung and explored, neither man having any desire to separate. Not even the flight attendant announcing the plane was ready to begin takeoff was enough for them to pull apart. It wasn't until Brian felt a vibration in his pocket that evoked him to pull back. Giving Justin's lips one more thorough swipe with his tongue, he reached for his cell phone, realizing his many distractions had caused him to neglect to place his phone on airplane mode.

 

Justin looked at Brian curiously, watching as he delayed disabling his phone... his teeth worriedly biting his lip when he saw the flush of desire fading from Brian's face, instantly replaced with fear, dread... then, immense rage. "B-Brian? What's wrong?"

 

Bypassing airplane mode, Brian fully powered off his phone, his eyes closing for a moment, no relief in sight as they began to slowly move down the runway. "It's nothing to worry about, Justin."

 

"It was Gary, wasn't it?" Justin asked both fearfully and knowingly... his heart lurching in his chest. "He c-called you?"

 

"No. He sent a text. I'm sure it's untraceable as well." He looked wearily out the window as the plane slowly moved forward. "There's nothing I can do about that now, but I will turn it over to the Feds when we land."

 

Justin swallowed, a slow nod following. "It's never going to be over, is it? I should have just stayed here... with him."

 

Brian turned his head to stare at Justin in disbelief. Keeping his voice as low as possible, Brian hissed, "Do you fucking hear yourself? What happened to your fighting spirit? You've gone through hell in your young life... with or without the Sap. Trust me, Justin - this WILL end. I have all the right people in place to make sure of that..."

 

"Sorry, Brian..." Justin whispered, unable to look at the disappointment he was sure to see in Brian's eyes. The man he was today wasn't the man Brian had met under that street lamp all those years ago. Resolving that was of high importance to him too. Not only did he want Gary Sapperstein out of commission, but he wanted to return to the man he was - the one that had captured the heart of Brian Kinney. "I do trust you... and I want things to be like they used to be. It's just going to take some time."

 

Brian released his grip on Justin's leg, moving it to clasp his hand reassuringly. "I understand that. Just hang in there, Sunshine. We've come this far; I'm not about to give up now."

 

Justin gave Brian his most beaming smile. As always, Brian was able to make him feel better when no one else would be able to master the daunting task. "My hero..." he cooed.

 

Returning Justin's smile, Brian momentarily forgot the danger that could be awaiting them, if not today, but in the days to come, briefly lost in the beauty of Justin's smile. There was nothing in this world like it. And until now, he hadn't realized how much he had missed that particular trait that was just one of many that made Justin so damned special. Releasing Justin's hand, Brian watched as Barbados became smaller, thankful that Justin hadn't inquired about the specifics of Sapperstein's message. That in itself spoke of how much Justin wasn't himself now.

 

He brushed his lips lightly against Justin's cheek, telling him in his most soft-spoken voice, "Get some rest, Sunshine. I have a massive welcome home surprise planned. The Feds want it widely known that you are alive and well. Sapperstein will need to hide under a rock to escape the hunt that awaits him." Leaning his head back against the seat, Brian closed his eyes, hoping to find his own much-needed rest; however, unable to forget the boldly typed words that instilled fear in his own heart.

 

Enjoy him while you can, Kinney. I took him once. I'll do it again...

 

Never again, Brian vowed to himself. Never again. No matter what he had to do to protect Justin, he would do it. He would never lose Justin again...

 


 

Gary smiled as he read the message he had sent only moments ago. The games had begun. Kinney would never see what was coming until it was too late. Systematically, he would send messages that would be tracked to the location of the device. He loved prepaid phone devices. They could be so useful. Depending on the carrier, false verification was so simple to manage. And as he would not be flying directly into Pittsburgh, they wouldn't have a clue.

 

Stepping onto the platform of the Amtrak train that would take him to his next destination, Gary smiled as he thought of the Feds racing to find him, the discarded clues giving them a small ray of hope. Florida. He snickered to himself. This was the last place they would ever look for him. He would lay low for a short while; his plan methodically put in motion. Kinney would receive more messages. Each one would be more devastating for the besotted fool.

 

He wasn't the least bit startled when the coach attendant approached him. When he had purchased his ticket, he'd known he had just made it in time. Turning to face him, Gary nodded, knowing he was being urged inside as the train prepared to leave the station. "I guess we're all set to go..."

 

Having a solid memory for his passengers, the attendant inclined his head, knowing he had taken this lone traveler's ticket mere moments ago. "Yes, Mr. Silverton. Our stop will be in approximately three-and-a-half hours. I hope you enjoy your trip."

 

Turning his back on the attendant, Gary took his seat, a smile on his face as he viewed his ticket, and the name printed in bold letters. Atlanta, Georgia. Bart Silverton. Oh yes, that would do nicely. Atlanta was such an accommodating city. He would easily find men that would carry out any commands issued from a man of his immense wealth and power. Kinney... and his little runaway blond wouldn't know when he would strike, but they would live in constant fear of the unknown.

 

When his attack did come, Kinney's death would be quick. However, not so quick that he wouldn't witness what was in store for his precious blond. Justin would be his again, and his punishment immense. His hot little blond toy would beg for mercy before he was done. This time it wouldn't be to save the life of his beloved hero. Oh no, he thought to himself. This time that thorn in his side would be eliminated first.

 

Sweet little Justin would beg for his own death. He wouldn't escape that easily, though. Death would only come for him once he was totally broken and unwanted by the man that rightfully owned him.

 

Gary knew that day wouldn't arrive soon... if it ever did.

 

TBC