- Text Size +

 

Brian waited until Jennifer and Daphne were gone before asking the agent in charge of surveillance at Britin a question that should have come to mind before this moment... but in his haste to get Justin home, and with a safety net around him, the thought completely evaded him. "What about Justin's mom, and Daphne? They have to be considered accessible tools in Sapperstein's eyes. There isn't a doubt in my mind he would use them to get to Justin - if it became necessary."

 

"Relax, Mr. Kinney. We have it all under control. I've been advised that each of them are being watched - unobtrusively - so they can go about their daily routine. Sapperstein will expect you to have a tight net around Justin. If he becomes desperate enough to approach either of them, we hope he doesn't see the trap..."

 

Nodding, Brian acknowledged his understanding, while uncertain if that was the correct rationale. The Sap didn't think like the normal man did. He wasn't sure the Feds grasped that. "It's just an idea, but maybe the two of them should move in here for a while."

 

"Should any move be made on either of them - that would be considered, but for now, it's to our advantage that Sapperstein doesn't have all the answers. The fact that they are not being confined will deter him from attacking them." Having a difficult time maintaining eye contact with the most intense civilian he had ever met, he averted his eyes, knowing it was his job to answer his questions, while not revealing too much of their game plan.

 

Brian ran a hand through his hair in exasperation. He hated relying on the so-called professionals. Right now, he didn't have much of a choice. "That may be the case on paper, or even in your departmental clinical trials... but it's not so in the real world of deranged drug dealers. He doesn't care who gets hurt. In fact, I'm sure he's killed men for looking at him the wrong way. If two innocent women can make Justin leave the security that surrounds him - he will use them in an instant."

 

"We know this, Mr. Kinney... and we are preparing for every eventuality. Right now, seclusion is the best defense for you and Justin. Sapperstein can't hide indefinitely... and he doesn't have the patience to wait for things to happen. He will strike out. When he does, we will be ready for him - no matter where that is..."

 

"I told you this earlier, and I'll tell you again. Don't fuck this up. If Sapperstein gets near Justin, or anyone he cares about, either handle it or I will. This madman will not hurt my partner again." Brian's nostrils flared as he stared the somber-faced agent down, his own determination to protect Justin unwaveringly. "Now, if you don't need anything else, I'd like to spend some time with Justin."

 

Recognizing the error in berating the outraged man any further, he merely nodded his understanding and wished Brian a good evening. "We will make sure everything remains secure. You will only be interrupted on an emergency basis."

 

"Thank you..." he clipped out, more than anything hoping to give Justin a night of something closer resembling normalcy; even though their lives together could never be so simply defined. As he walked back through the front door, his back slightly tensed when he viewed Justin standing in front of the fireplace, his back slightly hunched over, his face bleak as he stared at the low flames. What was going through his mind right now? No matter what it was, he vowed to center it on the two of them - at least for the night.

 

Abruptly, turning to face the man he instinctively knew to be approaching, Justin smiled at Brian. "Alone at last?"

 

Glancing over his shoulder at the door he had just closed behind him, he shrugged, before answering, "Relatively so..."

 

"Right..." Justin agreed. "So, all is secured... or whatever it is the Feds are doing?"

 

Brian moved closer, his eyes drinking in the sight of the beautiful blond boy. Fuck, he just couldn't get over the fact that the past three years had been nothing but a nightmare. His Sunshine was alive and well... merely stolen from him for a while. "Yeah. Everything is all locked down for the night." He winked suggestively at the hot blond that he absolutely adored. "It seems you're stuck with me now."

 

Justin met Brian halfway, a brighter smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around Brian's neck, his eyes staring into hazel with complete adoration. "That's exactly where I want to be."

 

"Good to know..." Brian returned, his lips rolling under as he took in the sight of his beautiful boy... in his mind too perfect to be real. He shook his head, uncaring of his un Kinney-like behavior. "I just can't believe you're here... that we're here again. It's a miracle - something I never believed in."

 

Justin's smile turned into a more playful smirk. "I can't believe it. Brian Kinney can actually believe in things unseen. Your mother would have such hope for you..."

 

Brian visibly shuddered. "Sunshine, why did you have to bring Saint Joan into this? She has no place within the hallowed halls of Britin. Not to mention what that woman does to my dick..."

 

"Right." Justin laughed. "How could I forget?"

 

"I don't know, but perhaps I need to find a way to divert your mind..." Brian countered, a suggestive and familiar look in his eyes.

 

"Hmmm, well... that does sound interesting, Mr. Kinney. I suppose if you ask me nicely enough, I might be coerced into a trip to the master bedroom..."

 

An eyebrow raised. "A trip? I don't think so, Sunshine. One trip is never going to do it. If there is anything I'm certain of - that is at the top of the list."

 

"I've missed you so much, Brian. I- I can't even tell you how much..." Justin's lower lip trembled as he spoke, still unable to believe that years of his most fervent hopes and dreams were about to come to fruition.

 

Brian raised his hands to frame Justin's face. A tender smile came across his lips. He shook his head slowly. "You don't have to tell me, Justin. I've been living the same hell. But I will tell you this, Sunshine - I've got you back. I won't ever let you go again..."

 

Justin's eyes began shining brightly. It was a mixture of unshed tears and sparkling lights. No matter what happened in the days ahead, or even what had happened in the past... he had never been happier than he was right now. He wanted to embrace that feeling and move full force ahead with it. "Take me to bed, Brian," his voice filled with aching desire and a need that had been too long denied. "I want you so much."

 

Lowering his lips to claim Justin's, instantly amazed at how little they had kissed or touched since their reunion, Brian understood why he had restrained himself the past couple of days. He wouldn't have been able to control himself. His need for Justin had always been intense, and impossible to resist. The fact that he hadn't held him naked in his arms... touched, kissed, and possessed that perfect body in three long agonizing years was now almost too much to bear. Clearing his mind of all the horrors Justin had endured, at least for tonight, Brian vowed to himself to make this a night his partner would remember. The Sap's depraved possession of him would be pushed from Justin's mind... and his own as well. Tonight, they would each celebrate the special bond that he knew to be a rarity. One that he had never wanted with a man; at least, not until this tenacious blond had stormed into both his life... and his heart.

 

Moving his lips gently, yet fervently over the plump, rosebud lips, Brian doubted he could ever want a man more than he did Justin - here and now. This wasn't about fucking... and there wasn't a doubt of how much he loved to fuck. No. This was about reconnection and a much-anticipated rediscovery. They both needed this... and finally, it was theirs for the taking. Pulling his lips free, Brian smiled lovingly, yet sexily at the young blond. "Yes, let's go to bed, Sunshine. This is where our true reunion and future begins."

 

Grasping Brian's hand tightly within his own, Justin walked up the staircase with him, his legs trembling in eager anticipation. Home. This was so much more than a reunion... this was his true homecoming. He couldn't wait to explore every single moment of it.

 

Once they crossed the threshold of the master bedroom, Justin's steps immediately stilled, his eyes intensely on the man he loved... his hero evermore. When Brian turned to look at him in concern, Justin smiled lovingly at him, his words a mere whisper when he spoke, "I love you so much, Brian."

 

Brian reached his hand up to touch Justin's face, a scowl crossing his face when he noticed his hand slightly trembling. What the fuck, he thought to himself? He couldn't possibly be nervous!? He was Brian Kinney... the renowned Stud of Liberty Ave. "I'm going to make this good for you, Justin. I want it to be everything you've dreamed of these past three years... and all of what you deserve."

 

"I don't need slow, gentle, or romantic. I just need you." Seeing Brian's look of surprise, he explained, "I used to think I just wanted to be romanced - above all else... but that isn't true. I just need the man that I fell in love with. And I want that man to be the man that I fell so hard for." Justin nibbled on his bottom lip for effect, his eyes lowering, and raising to meet Brian's gaze that was beginning to grow more hungry. "So... in simple terms, I'd really like it if you fucked me now, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian's eyes sparkled as a lust spiraled in his mid-section... and beyond, that he hadn't felt in a long time. No man had ever evoked the same level of desire as this special little blond so effortlessly seemed to render. He had wanted to go slow and easy, thinking it to be what Justin most needed... but hearing Justin's impassioned plea, and realizing otherwise, his dick quickened at the thought of taking his precious boy in his own style... in the manner that he knew would have them both screaming in ecstasy. A low growl whipped from Brian's throat when Justin wordlessly removed his shirt, his eyes taking in every assertive movement. The boy was so unbelievably beautiful. It was amazing to him that his skin remained unblemished... not a sign of the degradation he had endured. He was thankful for that. Nothing could tarnish what this night would mean, not only for him... but for both of them.

 

"Beautiful..." Brian rasped, his hand reaching out to stroke a straight line down the center of Justin's chest. He watched as Justin toed off his sneakers, his head shaking back and forth when the blond went to remove his jeans. "No, Sunshine. Allow me that pleasure..."

 

Justin swallowed as Brian sinuously slid to his knees, a swift gasp escaping when Brian unsnapped his jeans, his fingers lowering the zipper in one slow, yet continuous pull. He watched as Brian moistened his lips with his tongue, their eyes holding for a long intense moment, before Brian's rapt gaze focused on the hardening cock he was about to rediscover. "B-Brian..." he panted, his cock throbbing when Brian began to blow on him, breath only ghosting over him, his eyes filled with lustful need and appreciation as he took in Justin's complete readiness. "P-please..."

 

"Such an impatient boy," Brian growled. "However, that suits me just fine." Brian's voice was a low, humming rasp. "I've been hungering for this meal from the moment I found you again..." Brian didn't give Justin pause for more thought as his tongue shot out and licked several stripes down the front of the bulging cock, sliding it around to give the underside the same exact treatment. An instant later, Brian engulfed the pulsing organ into his mouth, swiftly pulling him into his throat... a cock never more appealing to him.

 

His legs instantly trembling from the shock and intensity of Brian's ministrations, Justin's hands clutched on Brian's shoulders, his head arching back, with his mouth opening and closing as the breath erratically expelled from his lungs. Forcing himself to focus on Brian's head bobbing on his cock, euphoric at the feelings only Brian could so fully elicit in him, Justin gasped when Brian moved his hands to firmly clasp his ass, their eyes meeting and holding in the same instant. Justin's teeth began to gnash into his bottom lip, his eyes helplessly asking for something he was too incoherent to voice. "B-Brian...."

 

Brian growled around Justin's dick, his hands clenching on the most perfect, delicious ass he had ever had. The time apart hadn't changed that variable... nor would it ever. His mouth increased in speed; his lips, teeth, and tongue worshiping the man that was now his miracle. He wanted nothing more than to bring his special blond pleasure, and protect him from everything that threatened him - now and forever. This man was his life. He would never be distracted enough to lose sight of that again.

 

As always, Brian controlled the pace of every sexual encounter. Justin had always marveled at his skills. It was just one of those things that just was. Figuring it out was impossible. With one decisive move, Brian slid his fingertip down the crack of Justin's ass, his throat humming as he continued to deep-throat his cock that desperately ached for release. His sweet bliss didn't take long to reach. "Ahhh, ahhh.... fuck..." Justin began to pant, unable to keep his gaze on Brian as he quickly shot into Brian's throat, his legs shaking now, barely able to stand without assistance.

 

Licking and pulling on Justin's cock until he had acquired every last drop, Brian slowly released his delicious treat from his mouth, before standing to his feet and wrapping his arms around Justin, lowering his mouth to kiss him, wanting nothing more than to continue by sharing the ambrosia he had just enjoyed. "You taste so good, Sunshine. I've never forgotten..."

 

Holding onto Brian tightly, Justin found himself whimpering, "Take me to bed, Brian. Now. I need you so much..."

 

Brian pulled his lips completely free only so he could effectively strip... and do so quickly. He wanted to be inside Justin more than anything. This was an unquenchable desire; something far more profound and significant than the standard lust he ever felt for a man. This was deep and lasting... and only this man could bring it to life.

 

Pulling him to the bed, Brian paused only long enough to gather the necessary supplies, his eyes narrowing on the offensive condom he was forced to use. He shook his head, unable to believe where his thoughts now led him, but realizing it was what he wanted most of all. "Tonight I am forced to use the condom, and for a long while afterward. But that isn't going to last forever."

 

"What are you saying?" Justin asked, the hope and excitement in his eyes.

 

"I'm saying that when we are safe to be tested, and this nightmare with the Sap is over... I want an exclusive relationship again. That being so - I don't want any fucking condoms between us." He leaned down and smashed his lips against Justin's, kissing him with all the passion born out of the love he had for this special man. "All I want is - skin on skin... I am hoping you want that too."

 

Justin moaned. He wished they could have that now. "Fuck, I want that, Brian."

 

Brian slid the unwanted condom onto his dick, reaching for the lube and preparing both himself and Justin... right now, wanting nothing more than to be inside the tight, welcoming heat that was like none other. "We will have that, Justin. A little patience, and we'll have it all."

 

Patience. Yes, that was it exactly. After long agonizing moments of preparation, Justin's moan was part sigh when Brian slowly slid into him. Brian had never been more gentle with him. In fact, he could remember one other time... it was such a long time ago. Justin looked over his shoulder to smile lovingly at Brian, his heart contracting when he saw the concentration on Brian's face. It was obvious that Brian was controlling his motions to be gentle, and not hurt or frighten him. Justin loved him all the more for it, even if such care was unnecessary.

 

Unbeknownst to the sensitive blond, Brian's mind was in the same place. So many mistakes had been made before and after that night, but he remembered how right it had felt between them. He had wanted to protect Justin even then. Causing Justin any physical discomfort had been a horrifying thought to him. "Like the first time..." he whispered.

 

As Justin gave himself over to the slow rocking motion, his thoughts were more than clear. Tonight, he had fallen in love all over again. At long last, he had finally come home.

 

TBC