- Text Size +

 

Ben looked up at his husband with immense love and pride as he stood to make the ceremonial wedding toast. Thinking back to the day of Justin's return from the dead, he marveled that it had come to this most perfect of days. For Brian and Justin, he couldn't imagine it being any more so. Everyone that knew and loved these two men were positively beaming from all the emotion that seemed to pour from them. They couldn't take their eyes off of each other; Brian especially in regard to Justin. He supposed that was only natural for all he had once lost. It was as if Brian was afraid to believe that fate had righted itself, and his future was bright and filled with such joy.

 

He smiled at Deb when she reached over to grab his hand and squeeze it, both of them relieved and proud of Michael at this moment. Everybody was experiencing so many miracles on this day. No one ever thought this wedding would take place after all they had endured... and regarding Michael, it had been implausible a mere week ago that Brian would ever forgive his best friend so quickly. Everyone lifted their eyes to Michael as he began to make a tinkling sound on the stem of his champagne glass.

 

"May I have your attention..." Michael called out, his voice was just loud enough to be heard over all the excited talking at their table, as well as amongst all the additional guests. Looking around nervously, Michael cleared his throat. He had his short little speech memorized after practicing it for hours the night before... but now, he wasn't sure about the stiff, and almost too formal words. Looking to his left at his husband, and mother... then to his right at Brian and Justin seated at the center of the table, Michael slid his notecards into the inside pocket of the morning suit and attempted to proceed.

 

Brian looked at Michael dubiously as he watched Michael abandoning his notes, uncertain of what his friend would say without the benefit of his prepared speech. "Watch out..." he whispered into Justin's ear. "It appears that Mikey is about to improvise..."

 

"Shhhh." Justin shushed his new husband. He was smiling inside and out. Husband. They were actually married. It was strange really. He felt different, and yet, the same. Right now he couldn't figure any of that out. All he could think of was the fact that he would be with Brian for the rest of his life. Nothing could be better than that.

 

Once again, Michael nervously cleared his throat, his eyes slightly widening when he realized he had captured the eyes of everyone present, and that he now had to make the customary toast to commemorate this event. He laughed, before his eyes moved over the wedding party and the guests for both Brian and Justin. "I had a speech, or I should say a toast - all prepared. I decided at the last minute - as they say - to wing it."

 

Brian groaned. They were in trouble now. Michael was using cliche phrasing. Definitely not a prophetic start. Instead of his more typical cryptic comments with urges to ‘get on with it', Brian merely gave Michael an indulging look, accepting he had chosen him as his best man. He had no one to blame but himself if it ended awkwardly.

 

"I'm going to hurry this along. I know everyone wants to eat this incredible feast Emmett has prepared... not to mention devour all of this high-dollar champagne!" He paused while everyone chuckled, and glanced at the boastful smile on Emmett's face. "I've known Brian for most of my life... and loved him for every minute of that time." Everyone became even more silent following his last words. Michael snickered. Did they all think he was about to announce a declaration of love for Brian - here and now?

 

Debbie watched her son warily. Oh God, not now. Everyone is so happy. That book was closed, and it was time for everyone to live, love, and be happy. She thought Michael was over that... but his words brought on the doubts. An audible sigh of relief escaped when his next words laid that fear to rest.

 

"I know I'm not alone in my surprise that Brian found his soulmate. All of us that know both Brian and Justin, know they each found that." Michael turned to focus his attention on Justin's stunned expression, in his own look trying to display all the regret he felt for his former treatment of the younger man. He raised his glass up high, inviting everyone to do the same. "With that, I ask that you all join me in a toast to Brian and Justin. May they always cling to the love they share for each other, and always remember that fate smiles down on their precious union."

 

Shocked eyes looked all around the room, everyone silent for a moment before the expected, "To Brian and Justin..." shouted out loud and clear. Everyone watched as Brian stood to his feet, reaching out and hugging Michael briefly, without a doubt to anyone that Brian had been just as surprised as the rest of them at Michael's selfless toast filled with heartfelt good wishes.

 

"Thank you, Michael. That toast means more than I can tell you..." Brian told him, his voice spoken in a low tone, not wanting everyone to know that some doubts had still lingered in his mind regarding his friend's intentions here today.

 

Michael smiled, his hand reached out to clasp around Brian's arm, his eyes earnest as he met his friend's intense gaze. "I have a lot to make up for, Bri. I'm just grateful to be given that chance."

 

Each of them returned to their seats, both men receiving a loving kiss from their husbands filled with pride and hope for the future.

 

Not about to allow his one and only wedding reception to turn into an even more emotional explosion of sentiment, Brian glared at Emmett, before ordering, "Get your overpriced crew moving, Honeycutt. And don't you dare start crying again!"

 

"I wouldn't dream of it," Emmett responded, his lower lip quivering as he rushed his crew into action. He sighed as he admired the newly married men. Nothing would please him more than to cry and hug everyone in attendance in his own style of celebration. However, now was not that time. He had a job to do... and he was determined to see it done with dignity. Another unbidden sigh escaped as he watched Brian lean over to kiss Justin, a kiss derived from the deepest love, and not one spurred on by lust. The sight of them so deeply in love was truly inspiring. It gave him hope for his fairy-tale ending. For now, though, it was all about Brian and Justin. He felt honored to play such an important part in this most special of days.

 


 

Justin placed his head on Brian's shoulder as they slowly danced to the music... in his mind all alone with the husband he so much adored. He almost hated the fact that they would be leaving soon. This day had been so perfect. He didn't want it to end, nor separate himself from the place that was now the source of even more unforgettable memories.

 

He knew his thoughts were foolish. Their wedding and reception had been held at Britin. The memories of this precious day would be with them forever. His feet barely moving, as the only thing he wanted was to be just as he was - wrapped up in Brian's loving and protective arms, Justin sighed his contentment, only looking up when he heard his husband's amused chuckle.

 

"What's funny?" Justin asked, a slight frown on his face.

 

"Nothing really..." Brian responded. "However, I think it's about time I get you out of here, and to the airport. You are becoming far too lesbianic for my liking..."

 

"Hmph." Justin snorted. "It's my wedding day. I think I'm entitled to a bit of ridiculously romantic behavior."

 

Brian smiled before lowering his head to softly brush his lips against Justin's, kissing him deeply in a more tender expression of his love for the blond. Even though it wasn't a Brian Kinney thing to admit, or even feel, Brian knew that he would never live a day filled with such richness and perfection as he had on this day. This special day represented what he had always viewed as impossible... at least for him. One, he had fallen head over heels for another man... and two, after Justin had been ripped from him, a miracle had brought them back together. And now they were truly free to live their lives. Right now, it was all surreal. It would take time to absorb it all... and he was looking forward to the journey. All in all, this day was a celebration... in so many ways.

 

When Brian released his lips, Justin opened his eyes to see flashing lights, the photographers not missing a moment of their special day. "I really don't want to go, but I do want to be alone with my husband, and I guess we need to get to the airport soon."

 

"Yes, we do." Brian knew his sentimental husband would hate tearing himself away from Britin. He had planned their departure longer after the reception than he would have really liked just to give him more time to absorb the day, which was a miracle for both of them. "Now that everyone is dancing with us, it might be our best chance to slip away."

 

Nodding, Justin placed his hand in Brian's, not looking back as Brian tugged him in the direction of the driveway, and their car that he quickly discovered was nowhere in sight. "Fuck!" Brian growled, his eyes scanning the large parking lot, seeing his car parked far away from any unhindered exit points. "Emmett had my car moved. I'm going to kick his ass!"

 

Justin giggled. "Not today you're not, Mr. Kinney. We'll figure it out."

 

In the next instant, they heard keys jingling near them. They both turned to find Ted approaching with a smug grin on his face. "Need a ride, boss?"

 

"How did you guess?" Brian snarked, his eyes suspicious as he watched Ted throwing their cases into the trunk. "You had this planned out, I see. Maybe I should fire your meddling ass now..."

 

"No talk of firing today, Brian. It's our wedding day... remember?" Justin needlessly reminded him. "Let's go before everyone starts looking for us. A quiet getaway was the plan... wasn't it?"

 

Brian began mumbling under his breath, both men laughing in response. "Mouthy, know-it-all little fucker."

 

"That's one of the reasons you love me, Mr. Kinney..." Justin cooed as Brian slid in next to him. He looked up to Ted as he slid behind the driver's seat, winking at him in what was nothing short of conspiratorial. "We're ready, Ted. Thank you..."

 

Looking at his husband incredulously, Brian remarked, "You knew all along that Ted was driving us. You want to fill me in about that??"

 

"No big secret really. I just thought it might be more convenient..." As soon as the car began pulling away, they looked back to see waves and shouts heading their way. When Brian simply stared at him and not back at their well-wishing friends, Justin answered his unspoken question by jumping into his unsuspecting lap. "Well... I knew we couldn't do this if you had to drive us. So, when Ted offered..." Justin's words were cut off by Brian's mouth smashing over his own, his earlier more tender kiss replaced by one that displayed his more animalistic passions roaring to life.

 

Averting his eyes to fully focus on the road, Ted didn't doubt that the Brian and Justin show was about to take an erotic turn on the short drive to the airport. He knew he hadn't been mistaken when a few moments later, Brian's head was resting on the back of the seat with moans slipping past his lips, and Justin being nowhere in sight. Ted smiled. It didn't take much of a deduction to know exactly where and what the innovative blond was doing.

 


 

 

"Little Palm Island..." Justin remarked as Brian escorted him into the elegant, and utterly secluded bungalow. They hadn't even left the United States, and Brian had still provided him with an island oasis. Best of all, apart from everyone. Once they landed in Florida, they had taken another private plane to the island. This island was so remote it was only accessible by either boat or plane, inhabited by very few guests. It was perfect.

 

"Do you like it?" Brian asked, his eyes hopeful he had made the right choice. "At least, enough to make this your home for the next three weeks."

 

"Like it!?" Justin exclaimed. "I fucking love it! But not as much as I love you."

 

"I'm glad..." Brian murmured, his arms sliding around Justin's waist, pulling him closer until a very slight space separated them. "I wanted us to have some time together... just the two of us. We really haven't had much of that." He didn't mention how all of their alone time had been focusing on keeping Justin safe, and both of them alive. That was behind them now. The future was all that mattered.

 

"No, we haven't. This is perfect, Brian. Absolutely perfect. In fact, I might manage to get some work done in this beautiful locale."

 

Brian arched his brow. "I didn't come here to work, Sunshine. Or to watch you create art." He looked at his husband in suspicion. "You packed your art supplies... didn't you?"

 

Justin bit his lip, his face coloring guiltily. "An artist must always be prepared when inspiration strikes."

 

Rolling his eyes, Brian cheekily told him, "I'd suggest you become inspired in other ventures."

 

"Such as?" Justin purred, his hands beginning to move up and down Brian's chest, immediately deciding his creativity could wait until later. As Brian's eyes darkened, Justin realized that could be much later.

 

"Let's check out that big bed and put it to the test." His eyes fell to Justin's lips, his cock twitching as his husband's tongue slid across his lips. "I don't think that tongue has gotten enough of a workout, Sunshine. You already worshiped my cock in the car... perhaps you should see if you still know how to eat my ass."

 

Justin's dick began to thicken and painfully expand. "That's an offer I won't refuse. I can promise you one thing, Mr. Kinney... I know you won't be disappointed."

 

"I never am with you..." Brian told him, his eyes hot and hungry on his beautiful husband as they each quickly stripped down.

 

As Brian was spread out face down on the bed, and Justin's extremely talented mouth went to work on his ass, Brian gifted his husband with what was a priceless gift for both of them. "I want you to fuck me, Justin. I haven't been fucked since the last time you did... and we both know how long that's been."

 

Justin paused in his worship of Brian's perfect ass, his head rising to meet Brian's earnest and yearning gaze. "Seriously? You want me to fuck you - here and now?"

 

"Yes, Justin. I want you to fuck me. I need it... and I think you do too." Brian's eyes closed as the meaning of his words assailed him. He wasn't in denial of it. At this point in his life, he embraced what it signified. "I love you, Justin. I don't ever want you to doubt that again."

 

After going through the steps of preparing Brian, and himself with the utmost of care, Justin slid inside, tears sliding down his cheeks. This was love, the most perfect one of all. He rocked his hips into Brian's, his hands reaching forward to clasp around Brian's; they couldn't be connected enough... at least, not in his mind.

 

"Love you so much..." Justin whispered, as he placed kisses along Brian's neck, their hands squeezing each other as Justin increased his steady pace. As he lovingly, yet with the greatest of passion, thrust into Brian, Justin's words penetrated as hotly as the driving motion of his body. "My hero, my friend, my lover, and now my husband. Most of all... my destiny."

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

So concludes the story. Thank you to those who read, and a huge thank you for all who reviewed.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Bound by Fate also liked 199 other stories.